Bam, Lucy, & Bob Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's only so much a man can take and I admit to sucking my finger like my life depended on it. It was nectar to my tongue. I doubled the pleasure by sitting down on the 2.5" thick cock beneath me. Not an easy task, as it's wider than a beer can. But its great practise for Bam, who's wider than the base of a pint glass. Perfect for them sphincters!

"Good going Bob," said Lucy, "now lift your bum up. I want to see it go in again!" I honoured her wishes and took great delight in just popping the head in and out of my arsehole. After about 5 goes I sunk suddenly to the base.

"Bob, I'm now twisting my nipple." Lucy sighed deeply as she climaxed again. I, too, felt like coming, my cock was twitching around madly.

I heard Lucy climb off her cock. I wished I could see her. I bet her skin was glazed in a light film of sweat, hair tussled, sated sparkle in the eyes, red-hot damp pussy and inflamed arse.

"Bob " she said and I knew straight away what she was going to say next... "Get on your hands and knees and get ready for you know what? Its time to feed Bam!"

I eagerly obliged and got into the prone position, dildo still in arse with my cock pointing down. I felt very exposed: this was really the first time that Lucy was looking at my naked body. Yet my cock was not going to be the centre of attention. I was going to submit myself totally to her.

"Ooh let me take that out."

Lucy quickly pulled the dildo out and I sensed her looking closely at my bum hole.

"I best lube you up a bit more." I wasn't expecting this. The touch of her buttered fingers was electric; she took her time churning them around my arse. I felt perhaps two or three slender fingers.

"Right Bob, head down and bottom up." I could feel her breath on my skin.

The next thing I felt was Bam's head against my arsehole. I puckered up and got ready to push out. "Phew! I need both hands to hold this. I'm going to push! Tell me if it hurts too much."

"Okay," I cried as I felt my arsehole being stretched to its limit. I have to confess, it is the classic combination of pleasure and pain. At first the pain is really uncomfortable and you would like nothing more than to remove the invader. But this soon passes, to be replaced with an immense feeling of fullness and wonder as you savour how stretched you are.

Lucy stopped pushing and started circling, with her finger around the rim of my engorged anus. "Wow Bob. That looks so tight. I want to do it again!"

Normally when I'm on my own, I try to use a mirror to witness the event, but I can never get the right view. However, Lucy was right there and as she pulled out Bam, I had to ask.. "Am I gaping well? I feel so exposed."

"Yes...you're sure it's not hurting? I can see a long way in. I might be able to fit my whole hand in!" Fuck me, fisting was something I found curious but could, would or should we be doing it?

"Lucy!" I pleaded. "Please Bam me again?"

"Okay. Stay still - this time I'm going to get it all the way in!"

I felt my arsehole being stretched again. But this time, like an unstoppable juggernaut, Lucy kept on slowly pushing. I felt the head touch my sigmoid, the sphincter tried to resist the onslaught but Bam pushed on regardless. I experienced the unique feeling of something deep inside me giving way with an acute sigh of pleasure. Heavenly.

It felt fantastic having Lucy in control. Normally I just sit on Bam and then go up and down a few times, concerned that I may injure myself but this time I could concentrate wholly on the pleasure. I suddenly became aware of Bam's balls nudging against my bottom.

"Shit Bob!" Lucy's voice was wavering. "It's all the way in. I can't believe it. It must go in as deep as your belly button!"

"Yes. It certainly feels that deep," I gasped. "Lucy can you please fuck me with Bam!" My bum had never felt so full.

She did. I rested my head in my hands and for the first time I truly abandoned myself to the arse fucking of a lifetime. Lucy was fantastic, teasing me here and there. One time she left just an inch inside before pushing all the way back. Another time Bam was pulled all the way out, exposing my ravished sphincters to the cool breath of fresh air. She also twisted it slightly around, so that I could experience the veins on Bam's cock. This felt wonderful against my prostate. Bam was soon back, balls deep into my bum. Lucy then got me to lean slightly back into seating position.

"Bob, take over now. I really need to fiddle my clit again. But don't worry I'll be right behind you!"

As I leaned back to squat comfortably on Bam, Lucy snuggled onto my back. Contact had been made. It was glorious to feel her bosom press against me, nipples squashed into my skin. Her fine hair swished against my sensitive lower neck as she avidly set about playing with herself. I countered her weight, allowing her to nestle more on me as she moaned and groaned.

I had never appreciated the touch of a woman more than then. I knew that my fantasy was becoming completely true. I was experiencing the most sensual, outrageous occasion of my life. I didn't mind being blindfolded too much; it was the lack of touch and taste that I really missed. I felt deeply happy that as a man, I could be submissive yet still give pleasure to a woman.

I found that my cock was in my hand and I was wanking away feverishly. Bam seemed to be throbbing away in my arse and Lucy was rocking seductively against me. This time I felt her climax; she even bit into my shoulder to help contain the pleasure.

It was all I needed to finally come. My balls contracted, arse clamped hard around Bam, and my swollen cock started to spasm violently as I ejaculated. I could feel the spasms all through my body. It seemed like I came for ages. I continued pulling my cock right through the sensitive stage until I couldn't muster the energy to pull anymore. I flopped forward, slipping of Bam as I went, and lay spent on the carpet.

Lucy followed me down. We both lay in the spoon position for a century. I could feel the hot spunk on my stomach and Lucy's hot sticky body on my back.

I felt so out of it. My mind had burnt out due to all the stimuli.

Silently I wondered if we had made a stain on the blooming new carpet.

12