Bamazon Pump's Home Milking Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was determined to leave, but forced herself to stay. If she didn't buy anything, this whole trip would be a waste. She had plenty of money, she should just grab the first thing that looked good and leave.

She searched around and found something. But there was a problem. What size? Her buxom figure had made clothes shopping harder. None of her old sizes fit quite right. Was that last dress the right size? Her mind felt hazy trying to think back. She couldn't remember looking at its size tag at all.

She cursed and grabbed what she thought must be her size and headed back to the changing room.

Once more she stripped down and pulled the dress on. There, that looks... fuck... I think that's the right... ahhhh. The vibrator pulsed and pulsed.

She sat down and pulled the dress up, exposing her bare crotch. Strands of her fluids hung from her lips, dripping onto the floor. She couldn't take it anymore.

She dug her fingers inside herself, feeling the back end of the vibrator. She rubbed her pussy, sinking her fingers back in on each pass. She was so wet she knew anyone could hear every distinct schlick, but she didn't care. She just needed relief.

Her breath grew shallow as she tried to hold her moans back. Her legs quivered, standing on the tippiest of her painted toes; her feet arched as high as possible. She pushed her hips into her own hand as hard as she could.

Finally, her orgasm washed over her. Her pussy spasmed around the vibrator as it remained lodged deep inside her. She collapsed back on the bench, the lewd visage of herself staring back in the mirror.

Her hand was a wet mess. All she had to dry it on was the dress. She wiped her juices off before pulling the dress off. It was stained with her milk too. She balled it up and got changed back into her clothes.

She quietly bought the dress and hurried from the store with her head down, vowing to only do online shopping from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later she brushed her teeth in the mirror while the pumps shook back and forth on her breasts. It was Christmas. She was getting ready to go see her family for the day. She just had to pump as much of her milk as she could now.

After she had finished pumping, she got ready. She bit her lip and debated whether she could risk leaving the vibrator in for the day. It would probably make her cum many times during the day, but maybe she should just rip the bandaid off and show her family that this was what she did. That she needed it to produce as much milk as she did.

She shook her head, throwing that strange thought aside. She couldn't do that.

She reached down and hit the off button on her thigh strap. A silent emptiness filled her as the vibrator stopped and began to deflate. The walls of her pussy felt numb from the lack of vibrations. She sat back and searched inside herself to pull it out. Her pussy felt even emptier now. She hadn't realised how much she enjoyed having it filled like that.

She placed the vibrator aside and grabbed a dress. She pulled it on before grabbing her latest purchase. Special pump patches. She followed the instructions and pinched her nipple before placing the adhesive seal over it. It was dry against her sensitive areola, but with them covered, she shouldn't have to worry about any leaking.

She fixed her breasts back into the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. There. Without the vibrator and with no leaking, she would look like her old self for the day. Well, besides her swollen cup size.

Her phone buzzed to let her know that her ride was here. She smiled at her reflection once more before heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She arrived at her parent's house a few hours later. Her mum greeted her at the door.

'Hayley! Merry Christmas! Oh my. Have you put on weight?'

'Mom! I haven't!'

'You look... fuller, dear.'

'It's fine, mom. Where's dad?'

'Your father is in the lounge room. Your cousins will be here soon. Come in.'

Her mom gave her chest one last concerned glance but didn't say anything. Hayley breathed a sigh of relief. At least she avoided any awkward conversations.

The day progressed as everyone arrived and sat down to eat. There was so much food. So many flavours that she hadn't had in years. She vowed to buy some more delicious takeout since she was making so much money now. She was still living like she was on a waitress' budget.

By the afternoon, she was feeling stuffed. More so than that, her chest felt tight. Her breasts were aching. It was about her pumping time, but she didn't want to leave. It was nice just spending time with her family again. She wished that she had just brought the pumps with her. She didn't want anyone to discover them and had assumed that they would wrap up mid-afternoon. Now she was a few hours drive from the pumps and desperate for them.

She tried not to think about the milk pooling in her breasts, but it was hard. Somehow the thought of it was making her wet. She just wanted the soothing feel of the pumps on her right now. It made her feel helpless to know how beholden to them she was, but at the same time it excited her.

Her breasts ached as she tried to get comfortable on the couch. She had to do something about this or she would burst. She stood up and excused herself for the bathroom. Once there, she closed and locked the door behind her. She wasted no time pulling the shoulder straps of her dress down to let her plentiful breasts fall free. They were firm; swollen up with milk. Thankfully the nipple patches had worked. She hadn't leaked once today. However, they had worked too well. She realised that she needed that leakage to keep her breasts from exploding.

She dug her fingernail under the adhesive edge and pulled each on off. Her nipples were rock hard underneath, begging for the pump that would never come. With the patches off beads of milk began to form on her nipples, dripping onto the floor. She gasped and hurried over to the basin.

She looked around for an answer, but none presented itself. She had only one option. She grabbed her breasts just behind her nipples and pushed down toward them. Jets of milk sprayed from them into the basin. She did it again. Rivulets of her milk coated the basin as she milked herself. Milked herself like a cow. She felt ashamed to have come to this point, but she had to. If only she'd just brought her pumps, she could be enjoying their soothing tug on her nipples rather than this mess of a milking.

A knock came from the door. She shot up, her fingers still clenched around her damp nipples.

'Hayley. Are you in there?'

'Um... Yeah mom.'

'Are you alright?'

'Yeah.'

'You looked uncomfortable out there.'

'I'm fine, mom. Really. Just freshening up in here.'

She didn't hear her mom leave. She stayed there in silence for a moment before speaking again in a hushed tone.

'Are you doing that pump thing?'

'Mom! N-no I'm not.'

'Because I saw on the news that many young women were getting into it.'

'I'm not.'

'And you should know that they had an expert on who said it was very unhealthy to do.'

'Mom!'

'Okay. Okay. Well as long as you aren't, then that's fine.'

Finally, she heard her footsteps retreating and could turn her attention back to her breasts. In that short time, they were already aching again for release. She bent back over the basin and began to milk herself once more. This time a little faster.

A little while later, she finally felt empty enough to re-join her family. She cringed at the thought of all that wasted milk down the drain. When she got back home she'd attach the pumps and hopefully be able to salvage a few dollar's worth of drops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had done just that once she was back in the comfort of her private apartment. And then the next day, she attached her pumps once again, proudly. Just one missed pumping had made her realise just how much she needed this pleasure. She inserted her vibrator once more and vowed to never need to take it out again. She just wanted to remain here, where she could milk herself whenever she wanted without any concern.

She laid on the couch one afternoon, feeling lazy. She watched tv to pass the time until her next milking. On it was some variety show. Her interest was piqued when one of the hosts announced that one of the female hosts had been doing a challenge. She had taken the Bamazon Pump induction pill and was trying out the pumping thing. They talked about how her experience with it had been, and got the usual sort of non-answers of 'good' and 'it's been different.'

However, Hayley sat up as they moved over to a frame set up on the stage with pumps hanging from it. The female host stepped onto it, pulled her shirt up and bent forward over it. They attached the pumps over her breasts and turned it on. The other hosts made jokes and light commentary as the camera zoomed in on the pumps; her milk staining the insides of the plastic white.

Hayley stared at the screen, transfixed. The sight of the milk was making her own breasts tingle. She grabbed her own pumps and put them on, wanting to let down her milk along with the tv host.

As she watched, one of the hosts made a joke about how she was trying for a baby with her husband. The female host being milked responded that she'd have even more milk once she got pregnant.

Suddenly, something clicked in Hayley's mind. She grabbed her phone and began searching around online. Sure enough, she found what she was looking for fairly quickly. A thread on the pumping forums talked about pregnancy and pumping. Every post commented on how their milk production had increased after getting pregnant. Of course. It made so much sense to her. After the vibrator, she had been trying to think of other ways to increase her milk production. How could she have overlooked such an obvious option?

She wasted no time in jumping up from the couch and heading to her bedroom to search through her wardrobe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, she stepped into a nightclub, dressed in one of her old clubbing dresses. It was very tight around her chest now, causing her bountiful cleavage to spill over, but it didn't matter. She didn't plan to wear it for too long. The dress hugged her thighs tightly, just below the curve of her ass. Beneath, she wore the highest heels she owned. The ones that screamed 'fuck me' the loudest.

She already noticed guys checking her out. She hadn't put much thought into who she'd bring home. She didn't really care. First come, first serve.

She walked over to the bar and one of the guys approached her.

'Hey baby. Would you like a drink?'

'Not really. Want to get out of here?'

He looked shocked at her forwardness.

'Uh, well maybe we could, you know, have a drink together and chat-'

She rolled her eyes and walked toward one of the other guys who checked her out.

'Want to get out of here with me?'

He grinned at her, seeing her small dress straining against her fat tits.

'Yeah baby, let's go.'

She led him out of the nightclub and back to her place.

His hands cupped her ass as she opened the door to her apartment and stepped inside. Once the door was closed, she leant into him to kiss. They moved through the apartment toward her room, discarding clothes as they did. She was more than relieved to pull her dress off and finally release the pressure on her poor tits.

As they collapsed onto the bed, he took her breasts in his hands, kneading and squeezing them. He sucked on her nipples, only to be taken back at the taste of milk.

'Oh you naughty girl. Have you been milking these poor girls?'

'Yeah, so what?'

He sucked on her tits some more before pulling his shirt off.

'Hmm, what other dirty secrets is a girl like you hiding?'

She reached between her legs and pulled the small vibrator from within. She tossed it aside with a cheeky smile in the dim moonlight. He chuckled, grabbing her hips and flipping her over.

'Are you on the pill?'

'Yeah,' she lied.

'Good.'

She felt him enter her roughly. She moaned at the feeling of something so thick and hot inside her after a month of the vibrator. It wasn't quite as good, but she still wanted this more.

He thrust into her, their hips slapping together in the quiet apartment. The neon lights leaking through the window shone over her arched back. His hands found their way across her. From slapping her ass, to grabbing her tits, to grabbing her hair. Her big tits swung freely beneath her. This was the first time she'd had sex since getting them. They felt so heavy with each swing. As her pleasure grew from being fucked, she noticed her milk began to leak. The swing of her breasts sent droplets of it all over her sheets. It was fine. Her sheets already smelled strongly of her milk after many nights of leaking in bed. This was how she wanted to be fucked. Her big milky tits swaying so heavily beneath her. She felt more like a woman now than she ever had.

He grabbed onto her hips and grunted. She felt his cum spurt inside her, filling her insides. She pressed her head down into the sheets, satisfied with what was happening. Hopefully she'd fall pregnant from this little tryst. She was already glowing at the thought of her breasts filling with even more milk.

He pulled out and laid down on the bed beside her. She didn't care what he did now. She just wanted to lay here and let his cum seep into her womb.

He must have said he was leaving at some point as she laid there because he was gone when she woke up the next day. She never knew his name, but she would bear his child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She let out a moan as she fingered her swollen pussy. Her big pregnant belly was always in the way, so she had to lie on the couch with one leg on the backrest to get a proper angle. The pumps worked away on her big tits as she masturbated. The need to masturbate had become far more frequent now.

The forum had been right. Her milk production had gone way up once she fell pregnant. She was earning so much money from each bottle of milk she sent. It was intoxicating. She couldn't believe that she hadn't done this sooner. Being pregnant had its problems, but the benefits far outweighed them.

Her breasts had swelled up even more with her pregnancy. They were more than a handful now, closing in on an E cup. At least she thought they must be. She hadn't bought a new bra for months. Either the pumps were on her tits or she was enjoying letting them hang free to rest. It felt more natural that way.

Her toes curled as she brought herself to orgasm. The vibrator deep inside her tickled her cervix, the entrance to her full womb. She laid back, dragging her wet fingers up her big belly. She had never felt so good.

As the high of her orgasm faded, she glanced at the tv, her eyes slowly focusing through her blissful haze. The news was on. The female anchor was talking about something unimportant. Her breasts filled out her blouse well. Hayley could distinctly remember this news anchor from a few months ago. Her breasts had been smaller then. She was pumping.

She had noticed this with a few women here and there. A sudden increase to their bust size, coupled with more and more of a private attitude. Any leakage was a dead giveaway. Slowly but surely, more and more women were taking advantage of their ability to produce breast milk to make money.

Her phone rang. It was her mom.

She sat up and answered the video call without putting a shirt on or stopping her milking.

'Hi mom.'

The sight of her mother appeared on her phone, topless and with pumps attached to her breasts like her daughter. Despite the sag of her aging breasts, they had plumped up as well upon her taking the induction pill.

'Hi sweetie! How are you?'

'Good. I'm just pumping right now.'

Her mum pushed her chest out and lowered the phone.

'Same here. Although, I'll tell you, if your father doesn't stop putting my milk in his coffee, we'll never catch up to your earnings.'

'Just tell him to have cow milk.'

'I do, but he says he prefers mine over it.'

Hayley hefted herself up from the couch and waddled into the kitchen to get herself a drink. Her large belly preceding her.

'And how's the baby?'

'Fine. Kicking a lot.'

'You should come stay up here once you enter your ninth month. We can pump together. Wouldn't that be nice? Oh that reminds me, there's a womens only pumping retreat opening up around here soon. Out in that beautiful countryside. You can book a weekend where you get pampered and milked by professionals.'

'That sounds nice.'

'Doesn't it. Some of my girlfriends were planning to go, but we should book a time as well.'

'Alright, count me in.'

The thought of someone handling her milking for her so that she had nothing to worry about sounded like heaven.

'Oh. Your father's back from his walk, so I'll talk to you later. Bye bye sweetie. Love you.'

The sound of her mom's bedroom door opening came through right before she hung up. Hayley poured a glass of water and took it back to the couch. The pumps slowed down as she dried up for now. She turned them off and detached them. Her nipples were sore from the pumping. Honestly, she loved how rough the pumps were with them. It felt good to be forced to milk no matter what.

She took the full bottles of milk and placed them in the drone. It whirred up and took off. In a few hours she'd have her payment for that milk, and in a few hours her breasts would be engorged with more milk. She laid back on the couch, rubbing her swollen belly. Life was good.


12