Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head lying against my right shoulder, her body seemed to melt into mine. At that moment, I knew the self-satisfaction that Rachel often spoke of after putting me physically and emotionally through a ringer and having me come out the other side deluged in gratification. The sudden insight made me wonder if this hadn't been her purpose all along. That pushing me to embrace the switch side of my sexual nature gave me the understanding to become an even better submissive.

"Was that good, pet?" I asked, already knowing her answer but wanting to hear her say it out loud. Verbalizing it would only help cement her submission.

"Yes, Mistress," Courtney said with a sigh as she looked up at me, a look of complete contentment in her eyes. "It's never been like that for me before. This is all so new to me. It's almost overwhelming, but once I let go and embraced just letting you take control, it was complete bliss."

I leaned my head down and kissed her forehead, saying, "Well, hold on to that feeling, pet. Because I'm not done with you yet tonight."

Reaching down with my left hand, I began to roll her right nipple between my fingers, drawing a moan from Courtney.

"We're going to the bedroom now with you crawling on your hands and knees like a loyal pet. When we get there, you will sit by the bed obediently while I make a few preparations for testing your limits a bit further," I instructed Courtney as she stared back at me with complete adoration.

"Yes, Mistress, whatever pleases you," Courtney cooed at me as she slid off my lap and onto the floor on her hands and knees.

"Such a good pet," I praised her as I stood up, her leash in my hand, and began to head towards the bedroom. Courtney crawled along beside me eagerly. She had accepted her place with me, and seemed to suffer little to no humiliation from the acts I was requesting of her. I wondered how much that would hold true once Rachel and the others joined us later. Being seen as a submissive pet in front of women Courtney had never met along with her friend Katrina, would likely amp the humiliation factor for her exponentially.

By the time I placed that call to Rachel, Courtney's submission was complete in all that I could do in the current setting. She had taken Rachel's strapon, Big Ben, after ample patience and preparation on my part. She had never had anything close to the size of that cock inside her before. Courtney seemed reasonably unsure of every being able to take its mammoth length and girth.

Just a half-hour later, she was bouncing back against the big black cock as it brought her to a series of intense orgasms. All the while, she begged me for more and thanked me for making her a lesbian slut.

She surprised me yet again in her reaction to the repeated blows I smacked against her ample ass. It was a sheer pleasure to spank her and virtually see the shockwaves ripple through her curvy globes. The shock and disdain I expected in response never came. Instead, the curvaceous slut squealed in delight each time I resoundingly smacked her ass.

When the girls finally arrived at the door, I had Courtney kneeling in only her heels and collar as she waited to greet them. Well, there was also a mid-sized buttplug seated firmly in her ass.

One by one, Rachel, Olivia, Cherry, and finally, Katrina sauntered into the suite. They were all flush, from what I assume was a steady flow of post-orgasmic endorphins coursing through their bodies.

I had only told Courtney that I planned to present her to Rachel and that she would be expected to please her in whatever way she required. I'd just failed to mention the entourage she would be bringing with her.

Kneeling there, her hands behind her back, I could see the solicitude in her eyes as she watched the four women stroll towards her. The flush on her chest and face turned into a full-blown blush when she saw her sorority sister Katrina. She seemed to struggle to tear her eyes away from the woman, despite the fact Katrina's appearance seemed to humiliate her so much.

"Mistress, you remember Courtney from earlier today. Courtney, this is my Mistress and girlfriend, Rachel," I said as I knelt at her feet.

"Well done, Bambi. I can see you have been a very busy woman. I'm so pleased with what you've accomplished."

Walking over to Courtney, Rachel cupped the woman's chin and elevated her gaze, forcing the new submissive eyes to meet hers.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, slut. Mistress Olivia and I have been looking forward to having you service us since Bambi graced us with a secondhand taste of your delectable cunt juices. Isn't that right, Olivia?" Rachel asked her fellow Domme.

Olivia circled around behind Courtney, out of her line of sight. Leaning over to let her lips brush against the buxom blonde's ear, the Domme said, "Oh yes, I don't know what I want to do more. Cum on this little slut's tongue or feel her cunt as it clamps down around my fingers while she climaxes."

Rachel smiled, "She's a little lesbian slut. She won't mind if the two of us take turns doing both. Will you slut?"

"Not at all, Mistress Rachel," Courtney said, sounding more confident to my ears than I'd imagined she would be at this moment.

I watched as Rachel sat down on the sofa, hiking her short skirt to reveal her bare pussy. I handed her Courtney's leash as she patted the couch next to her. Sitting in the spot she'd directed me to, Rachel leaned to my ear and whispered, "Katrina is very much a lesbian but not at all submissive. As a matter of fact, from the way she handled Cherry, I'd say she has a strong dominant streak."

I let my eyes wander over to where the blonde stood next to Cherry, holding the submissive little minx's leash. I felt a slight tingle down in my core at the thought of submitting to a new dominant, even if she was a neophyte.

Sensing my thoughts, as she always seemed to be able to do, Rachel added, "Why don't you go and help to guide her in dominating that little slut Cherry. You being a switch but also a true submissive, you can offer her a unique perspective on what it takes to be the type of Domme that's in demand."

Though I strongly suspected that Rachel was well aware that I preferred to allow the younger blonde to dominate me. I had no doubt that she had her reasons for asking me to do such a thing. And never wanting to let the woman I loved down, I immediately capitulated to her desires. There would be ample time during the remainder of our trip for me to play the role of submissive lesbian slut I was born to play. So mentally allowing myself to slip back into the guise of a Domme. I stood and made my way over to where the attractive blonde held Cherry's leash.

Katrina was a pretty woman. Not gorgeous in the classical sense of the word, but still very attractive. She was fairly tall at five-nine or five-ten with a lean and athletic build, much like Rachel's. It was evident in the lowcut top she wore that she was braless. And the way her C-cup breasts stood up told me they had either been surgically enhanced like my girlfriend's or the woman took great care with her body.

Her features were very symmetrical and pleasing, but there was something hard to them that kept her from being truly beautiful. Maybe the line of her chin or perhaps the sharpness to the shape of her nose.

She wore a lowcut leather halter top that surrounded and hugged each of her breasts before finally gathering together just below her belly button. There she wore what appeared to be a pear cut sapphire that glistened in the light as she moved.

Standing just to her left while trying to look distinctly innocent, and failing miserably, was Cherry. Olivia had her dressed in a Sailor Moon costume tonight, complete with the pigtails tied together with big red bows. The skirt on the white sailor outfit with blue trim ended perhaps two inches below the apex of her groin. I couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing panties, assuming she was since I'd seen her out on the dance floor earlier.

Topping off the outfit were shiny red leather hip boots that came up slightly above mid-thigh and appeared to have at least a five-inch heel.

Cherry's makeup tonight was simple, the only thing pronounced about it was the darker than usual circles of blush to her cheeks. The effect made the diminutive vixen appear even younger than she actually was.

"Mistress Bambi, this is Mistress Katrina. She's like, been into girls for a long time but never really been a part of the scene until tonight."

Katrina held out a hand to me, which I took advantage of by pulling her in and softly kissing her lips. Nothing too involved, but hardly chaste either.

"It's so nice to meet you, Katrina. My sweet little slut, Courtney told me a little about you," I said, looking back over my shoulder, where Rachel held her hands against Courtney's braided head as she grounded her crotch against the voluptuous beauty's face. Olivia meanwhile was diligently fucking the new submissive's in an almost rapacious manner.

I turned back to Katrina, who seemed to have forgotten Cherry and me. Her gaze was locked on the sight of Courtney's plump backside, legs spread wide where she knelt, her swollen labia gaped open by Olivia's fingers.

Not trying to tear her gaze away, but curious to know, I said, "Courtney told me you encouraged her to meet me for drinks even though you knew what it was I was after."

The blonde's eyes briefly looked my way. I watched as she chewed on the corner of her bottom lip, a tell if I'd ever seen one. I wasn't sure if it was her answer, she was apprehensive about giving, or if it was something about how the scene playing out in front of Katrina made her feel.

"Yeah," Katrina replied as she allowed her eyes to drift back to the sight of her sorority sister's domination. "I'd always got the feeling that C was maybe a bit bicurious. I mean, she was the only one back in college that I could really talk to about the girls I was dating. The rest of them didn't put me down or anything, but it was apparent that listening to me talk about it was uncomfortable for them. Not C, though."

I watched her eye the action across from her. She was so caught up in what she was seeing that she'd completely lost interest in the delightfully sexy creature to her left. And Cherry worked hard daily to make sure such things didn't happen.

"Was it the sisterhood and friendship that kept you from seducing her?" I asked bluntly, instantly drawing Katrina's attention back to where I stood.

"What?" Katrina asked, her face flushing. I had to assume it was due to my having read her so clearly.

"You can't take your eyes off of her," Cherry said, chiming in for the first time before leaning her head against my shoulder and popping her lollipop back in her mouth.

Raising an eyebrow at the pretty blonde across from me as I slid my arm around Cherry, my hand sliding up underneath the extremely short skirt of her Sailor Moon outfit, I said, "My little sister-slut is right. The look on your face watching her get fucked right now is one of envy. You clearly want to be the one doing it, and it was apparent to all of us that she was bicurious if not a lesbian. So again, I have to ask why not?"

Katrina tried to hold my gaze, but her eyes continually kept drifting back to where Rachel and Olivia were putting Courtney through her paces. The voluptuous beauty was begging the pair for permission to cum as Olivia continually denied her, bringing her to the edge time and time again but never allowed her to slip over the precipice.

Whispering to Cherry that she should follow my lead. I stepped between Katrina and the erotic scene playing out on the other side of the room. Cherry slid in behind her and began to lower the zipper on the skirt she wore. The neophyte Domme's eyes flashed with frustration at me. In part, I assumed because I denied her the view she was so caught up in watching. I suspected the sudden realization that I wasn't going to let the subject go played a part also.

Her reply was forced and spoken low enough that only Cherry and I could hear her.

"Alright, damn, I'm into her. I always have been," Katrina hissed. "But like I told you, she was always my closest friend in the sorority, and I didn't want to screw that up. Hell, she was one of the few in our house I didn't have sex with."

I smiled and said, "So the rest of the girls here with you?"

"I've fucked them all at one time or another," Katrina said. "I had sex with Stacey, Robin, and Julia back in college more than once. Sharon is a pillow princess. I used to go down on her in college once or twice a week. She's one of these repressed Christians who can justify doing it in her mind because she isn't taking an active role. Hell, I've gone down on her twice this week in between listening to her ramble on about how wonderfully fantastic her husband and kids are."

Cherry had dropped down to her knees behind Katrina. I watched as the little minx nudged between the blonde's thighs, encouraging her to spread them open. Katrina seemed to almost unconsciously comply, her eyes fluttering as the little slut buried her tongue into her cunt.

"Fuck," Katrina moaned in response to Cherry's lascivious oral attack.

Leaning in, I seized her lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth. She accepted it willingly, returning the kiss with a passion, obviously worked up by the night's events.

As our lips separated, I leaned in and whispered, "There will be plenty of time for you to play with Courtney tonight and the remainder of the week. But you have an incredibly sexy and willing submissive feasting on your pussy right now. Why don't you and I focus on dominating her."

That seemed to wake Katrina up to the reality she was missing out on the forest by focusing on just one tree.

Backing away from Cherry's talented tongue, she turned to the tiny teen and pointed towards the loveseat.

"I want you to put your back against the face of the loveseat and lean your head back so I can ride that sexy fucking little face of yours," Katrina said in a suddenly demanding tone that was a hundred and eighty degrees different from the woman she'd been just moments ago.

The sight made my pussy quiver.

Cherry's almost bored demeanor disappeared instantaneously. She was only wholly delighted when being dominated. Playing the role of seductive tart tickled her, and she really enjoyed caring for young children, but being a submissive lesbian was her thing. It was what made her tick.

Angling her head back against the loveseat, the little minx brought both hands to her face and wiped at it, saying, "Mistress, your seat is ready."

God, I loved this young woman. Okay, maybe it was like a sister. A sister I occasionally fucked, but still.

Katrina obliged Cherry, straddling the young woman's chest and lowering her pussy to the sexy little strumpet's waiting tongue and lips.

I watched as Cherry began to lick and probe between Katrina's labia. I hoped she would do as I taught her and not slip back into her old habit of teasing the would-be Domme. To encourage her, I straddled the diminutive young woman's waist while facing her and seized her pink gumdrop shaped nipples through her top.

"How does that pussy taste you little slut," I asked Cherry in a sweet voice that didn't match the tone of my words. I knew that once she was worked up, the little tart would want to be verbally abused by her Domme. Humiliation was her thing, and Olivia was masterful at it. I had lain back with my head resting against Rachel's breast and watched many times as Olivia slowly ramped up the verbal humiliation of Cherry mixed in with some sensual pain, though nothing too intense. Going too far with that aspect only caused the sexy little strumpet to shut down. It was a fine line that a Domme could walk up to, and peek over, but shouldn't cross if she wanted the sex play to continue.

When Cherry ignored me at first, I think it was on purpose. She knew what my response would be and was trying to manipulate me into giving her exactly what she wanted. Less experienced Dominants, particularly those who have never had experience as a submissive, often fail to realize that subs will sometimes manipulate them. And little Miss Cherry was masterful at it.

I knew she wanted me to play the game, we'd done it many times in the past, but tonight I felt the need to stretch my legs as a Domme. Rachel seemed to want me to learn something from this experience, maybe more than one thing. So I decided not to just go through the motions.

Releasing Cherry's nipples and in a much sterner voice, I said, "Fine, you little whore. If you want to ignore me, I will leave you with your new Mistress and go play with my new sub some more. At least she knows how to be a respectful little slut.

Without another word, I raised up off her lap, where I'd been lightly resting my weight. Feeling the sudden void, and realizing I wasn't giving in, drew out the desired response from Cherry.

"Mistress, Bambi!" I heard Cherry's voice cry out from beneath where Katrina straddled her head. "Please, I'm sorry, don't go, please?"

"If I stay, you know I'll have to punish you for being disrespectful,"

I swear I saw a slight shudder run through the little minx at my words. She really didn't like pain, and I had no intention of providing any of the real variety. But I saw this as a teaching moment for all three of us. Cherry and I had already learned our lessons. Now it was time to see how capable a learner Katrina was.

The neophyte Domme had barely noticed the exchange between Cherry and me, or at least it seemed. I straddled back down across Cherry's thighs, hearing her moan as I did. It was her way of welcoming me back and signaling her pleasure that I hadn't abandoned her.

Raising up slightly, I lifted the tiny excuse for a skirt she was wearing and was surprised to see she wore no panties. Her fully waxed cunt shone with a glistening of her juices, her labia protruding slightly from her arousal.

I then unbuttoned her blouse enough to expose her tiny breasts. There was never any need for the little slut to wear a bra, her small A-cup tits making it a non-essential undergarment. Reaching inside the top, I grasped her nipples and squeezed roughly, twisting them in the process.

Cherry groaned into Katrina's pussy. The sound relayed the perfect mixture of the pleasure it caused her along with the pain it imparted. It told me that I had successfully walked her up to her limitations without pushing her past them too far.

Looking up at Katrina, I said, "A skilled Domme is empathetic towards her sub. Most people don't realize that. They just think Dominants are sadists who get off on pain, and sadly, some are."

To emphasize my words, I again twisted Cherry's nipples, pulling them away from her body. The little minx arched her back in response, moaning out her approval in that little girl voice she had long ago perfected. I ground my cunt down against hers, feeling her wetness meld with mine.

"Those sadists don't keep their submissives for long though. They either burn them out, or the woman bails on them after a while," I explained to Katrina as I continued to gyrate my cunt against Cherry's, grinding our wet bits together in a mash of excitement.

The would-be dominant met my statement with a look that was a mixture of confusion and the effect Cherry's tongue was having on her.

"But..." Katrina started to say before breaking off as the little tramp beneath her seemingly chose that moment to suck on her clit.

"Fuck, that feels so good," she exclaimed, her hips twitching and rotating around Cherry's eager mouth.

When she had composed herself, the pretty blonde looked back at me and said, "I thought that pain was a part of being dominant."

I nodded my head and again twisted Cherry's nipples for effect, drawing the desired response from the young sub.