Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

"It can be for certain submissives. Some really get off on sensual pain. The kind of pain that can leave its marks behind for days. While others like young Cherry here would retreat into a shell if you mistreated them like that."

Using my open palms, I slapped Cherry's now red and swollen nipples firmly. The sound of my blow resounding in the room.

"Isn't that right, you sexy little slut?" I demanded to know of Cherry.

"Yes, yes, Mistress Bambi," Cherry cooed before again, sinking her tongue back between Katrina's slick folds.

Speaking to Katrina again, I said, "You see, the relationship between a domme and her sub has to be symbiotic. There has to be a give and take between the two principles involved. They both have to want to give each other pleasure. A sub does it by submitting her body to her Domme and giving her control. Most people don't realize it, but submissives are the ones who truly hold power in these relationships."

I had stopped my gyrations against Cherry's pussy, much to the little trollop's chagrin. She groaned and thrashed against me in an almost demanding way. I rewarded her petulant act by again twisting her nipples roughly, drawing a nearly immediate squeal from deep within her.

"Cherry can be a real tease if given a chance," I explained. "She thrives off of playing the role of a bratty child. But a little sensual pain is usually more than enough to reign her bad behavior in. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive, and it drives her crazy once she's aroused to have them manipulated and mistreated just a little."

"Fuck, yes... I'm going to cum so hard on your tongue, you slutty little brat," Katrina exclaimed, her voice carrying so loudly it drowned out the sounds of the trio behind them. Perhaps taking my words to heart or maybe it was just to enhance her orgasm, Katrina reached down and grasped each of Cherry's tender nipples between her fingers, pinching them roughly as she began to cum.

I slipped a finger between mine and Cherry's clits and began to rub her little button vigorously. My actions only seemed to spur her to suck on the hood of Katrina's clit that much harder. Her head thrashing back and forth in an attempt to prolong the new dominant's climax.

The sexy blonde finally fell back on the loveseat in exhaustion. I could tell Cherry was getting close but knew that she wouldn't deign to cum without permission.

Looking up at me, she said, "May I turn over Mistress Bambi?"

Smiling down at her in all her submissive glory, and knowing that she was slipping into that mental space in her head where she was happiest, I said, "Of course you can, baby girl. Why don't you flip over and taste all of that delicious girl cum while I take care of your greedy little pussy for finally being a good pet."

An almost giddy smile on her face, Cherry said, "Yes, Mommy... Um, I mean, Mistress."

The look on her face as it blushed red told me that her slip of the tongue held far more significance than that of a simple faux pas, but I let it go, filing the information away until a later time.

As Cherry flipped around and buried her head back between Katrina's thighs, feasting on the abundance of juices, she found still leaking from the would-be dominants freshly fucked cunt. I felt a presence behind me and turned to find Rachel studying the scene below her.

She smiled down at me as I slowly slid three fingers through Cherry's wetness before sliding them into her wet pussy. Kneeling down behind me, I felt Rachel's arms slide up underneath mine and cup my breasts. I leaned my head back, tilting my face towards hers. Her lips found mine, her tongue quickly plunging into my mouth and finding mine.

When our kiss finally broke, Rachel pinched both of my nipples as her lips found my right ear, kissing it lightly.

"When's the last time that you've cum?" she asked me. Rachel knew me better than anyone on Earth, particularly now that Robert was gone, maybe even before then. She knew that I was a giver as a dominant, preferring to force climax after climax on my submissives to bind them to me. It was likely a part of my submissive nature, forcing its way into my Domme personae. Other than when I'd had Courtney first go down on me when we'd arrived in the suite, everything since then had been about her. Even now, with a more than willing Cherry eager to play, I was fucking her wet cunt with my fingers as she resumed pleasuring a suddenly rejuvenated Katrina.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I just get caught up in doing what brings us both pleasure sometimes and forget my own needs." I whispered back. I knew she wasn't mad at me, but still couldn't help but feel as if I'd let her down.

She kissed my lips again. This time it was a much sweeter and loving kiss. One that spoke of just how much she loved me.

"You and I are going to keep Katrina with us for the night," Rachel informed me softly. I was a bit surprised by the news thinking that we may all end up staying here in our extensive suite before collapsing with exhaustion once we were all fully sated. There were two full bedrooms after all, and both held king-sized beds.

"Katrina is a bit rough around the edges as a Domme. She has a little bit of a sadistic streak in her, and I want to reign that in a bit before she gets the chance to be with Courtney."

The idea suddenly made much more sense to me. Rachel and Olivia were experienced Domme's, and if they thought this was best, I wouldn't question either.

"Courtney reminds me of you in a lot of ways. At least as far as her submissive nature. She's very giving and is responsive to both humiliation and pain. It won't surprise me to find she doesn't enjoy being bound like you either. So until we've had the chance to sand the rough edges off of Katrina, I don't want the two of them hooking up because it could make for a situation that goes too far." Rachel explained.

Her wisdom made complete sense.

"So I get to slip back into a submissive role so that you can train her properly. Is that where you're headed?" I asked her, already knowing her reply.

Rachel simply touched the tip of her nose before adding, "Once I feel comfortable with how she is with you, I'll be more relaxed with the idea of the pair of them forming a more permanent relationship."

I guess she saw the sudden confusion in my eyes.

Laughing, Rachel said, "Surely you see how they look at each other?"

I nodded my head as I continued to work my fingers into Cherry's cunt and said, "Sure, the attraction is evident enough. Katrina even admitted to it but said she hadn't ever tried anything because she didn't want to risk their friendship. But do they even live close to one another?"

The mystery of my confusion solved, Rachel smiled and said, "Oh yeah, Katrina is a lawyer for some firm in Atlanta. The two even live in the same condo building. They're nearly perfect for one another in every way. Olivia and I just want to open them up to it slowly to minimize the chances of it becoming something toxic."

"Mistress Bambi," I heard the childlike voice Cherry adopted when deep in submissive space say. "I really need to cum, Mistress. May I cum?"

Smiling down at her but mindful of my threat to her earlier, I said, "I don't know, Cherry. You were a bit of a brat before. You don't respond well to spankings, so I thought maybe if I denied you your orgasm, that might be a fitting punishment."

"Ohhhhh," the little minx groaned in frustration as she felt my fingers withdraw from the hot confines of her cunt. But she appeared to know I meant business and said nothing more as she resumed sucking at Katrina's pussy. It was almost as if she was using it to pacify her frustrations.

Turning to Rachel, I whispered, "She called me Mommy earlier before catching herself."

Rachel's eyes twinkled at my news. "Interesting," she replied but added nothing more.

The remainder of the night was a mixture of different interminglings between those present. I took note though of the way Rachel and Olivia always managed to keep the duo of Courtney and Katrina separate, even when it was so obvious they didn't want to be kept apart. No matter where the two were or what was currently happening, their eyes would always drift towards one another.

Late in the evening, when Katrina had been otherwise occupied fucking Cherry with Rachel's strapon, my Mistress and I had taken Courtney aside.

I let Rachel lead the conversation, but I asked her to please get me an assurance of what the voluptuous beauty wanted. I had a fondness for her and wanted assurances that once we'd parted ways, she wouldn't resent me for having put her in an uncomfortable situation.

"Courtney, pet, we think it's best if you were to go back to Olivia and Cherry's room with them for the night," Rachel said.

A sudden look of alarm blossoming on her face, Courtney's eyes bounced back and forth between Rachel and me as she said, "Did I do something wrong, Mistress?"

I grasped her hand, pulling her into me for a hug.

Rachel let out a sigh and said, "Not at all, pet. But let me ask you something. Do you have feelings for your friend, Katrina?"

The question was rhetorical for Rachel and me, but Courtney didn't know that.

She looked at me shyly, suddenly seeming to be the girl I'd met earlier down by the pool.

"It's okay," I told her, my voice soft as I tried to reassure her. "It's evident to us, though the two of you seem to be oblivious to how the other feels."

Courtney's face and chest flushed at my words. But finally, she said, "Katrina has no interest in me, she can't. I've seen the kinds of women she dates, and I don't measure up."

"You're kidding, right?" Rachel said, surprised by the voluptuous submissive's reply.

Looking at the woman I loved, I said, "Courtney has a low opinion of herself, and no matter how much I tell her how beautiful and sexy she is, she doesn't seem to hear me."

I felt Rachel's hand tap my arm, signaling me to step aside. Once I had, she placed her hands on each side of Courtney's face and ordered the sub firmly to look at her.

When Courtney had complied, Rachel said, "You listen to me. There are tons of attractive women here in this resort we could have gone after. Bambi and I didn't select you as a charity case, nor was it because we thought you'd be an easy mark. You were picked out of all your sorority sisters because you're fucking gorgeous and sexy. There was something innocent and vulnerable about you that just made you delicious, and we aren't the only ones here who saw it. Cherry danced with you that first night because she saw it too, as did her Mistress."

Pausing to take a breath, Rachel added, "And Bambi is right. Katrina wants you so bad she can taste it."

"She has since college," I added. "She told me so earlier tonight."

Courtney looked totally flustered. It was as if her brain was on information overload.

"If that's true, then why did she never try anything? I know she slept with others in the sorority, a lot of them. Hell, I caught her coming out of that hypocrite Sharon's room at about three in the morning once this week already. And she hasn't even tried to touch me tonight. She's been with every woman in the room multiple times but has avoided me like the plague," Courtney exclaimed, her face squinched up and her arms crossed. All that was missing was a pouty lip.

"She hasn't touched you because Olivia and I have purposefully been keeping the two of you apart. You're a submissive, and Katrina has certain dominant qualities about her. You're both so inexperienced in the lifestyle, though that we thought it might be a good idea if you both lived it a little before considering the idea of coming together." Rachel stated matter of factly.

"And she never tried anything in school or after because she considers you her only real friend from the sorority group. She said you were always the only one she could confide in without you considering her some type of aberration. She wasn't sure that you were inclined that way and was afraid of ruining the friendship you two had. And she admitted to having sex with a lot of housemates back in school, including most of the ones on this trip, but said none of them knew about each other. She was always there dirty little secret." I added softly while taking her hand.

Squeezing my hand back, tears threatening to flood her eyes, Courtney asked, "But why do I have to leave you? Can't I stay here tonight?"

I badly wanted to say yes. The thought of being able to taste Courtney's succulent pussy again was a real temptation. But I knew Rachel and Olivia's plan was a sound one, and there would be ample time later in the week for me to taste Courtney's wares again.

Seeming to sense the bond I had with the voluptuous beauty, Rachel nodded her head at me, allowing me to take the lead.

"Rachel and Olivia think you and I are a lot alike as far as our submissive natures. We both are aroused and driven sexually by many of the same things. So they want Katrina to stay here with us so she can dominate me under Rachel's guidance. Dominant 101 if you will. Meanwhile, Olivia and Cherry can help you discover exactly what you want out of this lifestyle. Olivia is a very experienced dominant for her age, and will help you figure out what your limits are." I explained to her as gently as possible.

Rachel spoke up then and said, "Katrina says that you girls booked a ten-day stay. That gives you a little more than a week left. Give us a couple of days to work with you both, and then we'll give you two the rest of your time here to figure out if there is something there."

Courtney's eyes fluttered between us momentarily before finally settling on me.

"Does she really like me? Is she really interested in me... sexually, I mean?"

Smiling back at her and squeezing her hand, I said playfully, "Yes, you silly slut, she really is."

Chapter Six Preview: Forty-eight hours of Domme school for Katrina. While Lacey and Claire finally burst forth from their love cocoon with surprising news.


Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers