Bananas

Story Info
My sister practices with a banana.
2.5k words
4.52
34.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BANANAS

I was sitting at the breakfast table in our home with my sister Haley across from me. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that she wore to bed. Sometimes she wore panties, sometimes not. I was in my pajamas. We'd both been out late the previous night and were feeling the effects of too much partying. Haley's eyes were bloodshot and mine must've looked the same.

We were home from college for the summer. Mom and Dad were already at work. Haley and I had slept in and were having a late breakfast. I was having a bowl of cereal with berries while Haley was eating some fruit.

She had a large banana, from a bunch that were not fully ripe. The banana she had was long and firm. She was fooling around with it, licking it like a popsicle. I watched her put it in her mouth and rather than biting-off a piece, she just slid it back in her mouth. It looked like what you might think. She continued to absentmindedly push the banana into her throat.

I asked her, "Sis, what are you doing?"

She was brought back to her senses and said, "Oh nothing."

I said, "Baloney. You're trying to deep-throat that banana like it's a cock or something."

She blushed and said, "I am not."

I persisted, "Are you practicing?"

She said, "Practicing what? No, I'm not."

I continued, "Haley, I know what you are doing. You're practicing deep-throating so you can do it for Bobby." Bobby was her boyfriend. She'd been out with him the previous night.

Haley, who was a year older than me looked at me and said, "You have a dirty mind, little brother."

I said, "C'mon Sis. I wasn't born yesterday. I know what you were doing."

She tried to turn the subject to me. "Does Cammy (my girlfriend) deep-throat your cock?"

I was honest, "She does sometimes. She practices on me."

Haley gave me a penetrating look, surprised that I had revealed an intimate detail of my relationship with her. She probed, "Are you screwing her yet?"

I smiled and said, "Yes. What about you and Bobby?"

Haley smiled again and said, "I'll never tell."

I persisted, "C'mon. I won't tell anyone."

She said, "Okay yes, we're doing it."

I asked, "Does he want you to deep-throat him?"

She said, "Well, it's kind-of my idea. His buddy was bragging about his girl swallowing his dick and I want to do it for Bobby too."

I said, "So you're practicing."

She giggled and said, "Yeah, I guess so."

I gave her some instruction. "You have to relax your throat and suppress your gag reflex."

She looked at me funny and asked, "How do you know so much about sucking cock?" The inference was clear.

I said, "I've never done it myself, but Cammie does it and explained what she did one time."

"Did you like it?" My sister asked.

"Damn straight. It feels great."

"What's so good about it?"

"Having your dick fully inside a girl's warm, wet mouth is the best thing next to having it in her pussy."

Haley asked, "Have you had your dick in Cammie's pussy?"

I nodded and smiled.

She resumed putting the banana in her throat. She gagged a few times, but was starting to relax a bit. She started to laugh, saying, "I can't do it."

I joked, "Oh come on. Every woman has the instinctive ability to suck a cock."

She gave me an evil eye, "Well you seem to know more about it than me."

I said, "Maybe you should practice on something other than a banana."

She caught my meaning and asked, "Gee, what else could I practice on?"

We laughed and she tried again. "Damn, I can't do it."

I suggested, for no reason, "Put the banana in your pussy, maybe that will help it slide easier."

She looked at me and surprised me when she reached down with the banana and, I couldn't see, but she put the banana in her pussy and brought it back up. The banana had a different sheen on it and it had broken.

"Now it's broken and won't work." She reached for another banana and asked me, "Are you still hungry?"

I nodded so she handed me the banana. I looked at the white fruit, covered with the juices from my sister's pussy. I took a bite. It was a very different, but very interesting flavor. I offered her a bite, but she turned her head away.

"That's a very fine banana." I commented. "Wonderful flavor."

She asked, "Do you want some more?"

I took another bite and handed it to her. She put the remaining stub of the banana in her pussy. I could see her cunt this time, no panties. She lifted her shirt and slipped the banana into her pussy. I had seen my sister's pussy a few times, but had never seen her spread open like she was. She had just a thin 'landing strip' of hair above her vivid pink vulva. My mind reflected on how she looked a bit different down there than did my girlfriend Cammy. Haley looked at me as she slid the banana back and forth in her vagina, coating it with her nectar. She handed it to me and I ate the remainder of the fruit.

Noticing the remnants of the banana on her pussy I suggested, "There's some banana still on you. Would you like me to clean it up?"

She said, "You're distracting me from what I'm trying to do."

She took my hand and gestured for me to stand and come closer to her. She put her hands on my pajama bottoms and pulled them down, exposing my semi-hard cock.

She said, "Did you get a hard-on looking at your sister's pussy? You pervert."

Before I could answer, Haley took my penis in her mouth and began to suck on it. I instantly became fully erect. She put her hands on my ass-cheeks and pulled me into her mouth. I felt my cock slide past her lips and poke against the back of her throat. She tried to relax her throat, but gagged. She tried again with similar results. I decided to try being more forceful, so I held the back of her head and thrust my pelvis, pushing my cock into her throat. She gagged for a moment, but then stopped. I pushed more and my cock pressed home. My sister's nose was nuzzling my pubic hair with my cock fully embedded in her mouth and throat. I held her there for a moment and then released. She pulled off my cock and looked up at me, glassy-eyed, with saliva dripping from her lips. Without another word, she did it again, this time without my hand on her head. She pushed her mouth onto my cock and I experienced the unique experience of having my cock in a woman's throat. I put my hand behind her head again and pushed, holding her captive between my cock and my hand. We released and she coughed and gagged, again dripping saliva from her mouth.

"I did it!" She was pleased with herself. "I actually did it." Then she thanked me, "Thank you little brother."

I said, "My pleasure. Maybe you have some friends and I could instruct them too."

She gave me the evil eye and suggested, "I'll bet you'd like to get you cock in Marcy's mouth." Marcy was one of her friends that I'd had a crush on, still did, in fact. The thought of putting my cock in Marcy's sweet mouth was very enticing.

My sister knew what I was thinking. "Marcy's home for the summer. Maybe I'll invite her over for a swim." We have a pool. I'd seen Marcy in a bikini, popped a woody and had to stay in the house.

Sis continued, "I'd like to see her suck your cock. Would you like that?"

"I'm hard just thinking about her."

Then Sis said, "I've seen her pussy."

I was jealous of her. "When did you see it?"

She said, "We played together a few times over Christmas break."

"What did you do?"

My sister, who had always been virtuous in my eyes, shocked me with her reply. "We fingered each other and used vibrators."

I just stared, open-mouthed, stunned.

She continued, "I put a big purple vibrator in her cunt. Think about that little brother."

"I'm so jealous."

Haley suggested, "Maybe there are some things I can teach you. Have you eaten Cammie's pussy?"

"No. We haven't done that."

She suggested, "Would you like me to teach you."

I tried not to appear too eager, "Okay, if you want to."

She was sitting at the kitchen table in her night-shirt. She directed me to my knees and I moved between her legs. I looked at my sister's silky-smooth thighs. I caressed her while she spread herself open for me. She was so soft; women are so amazing.

She began her tutorial. "This is my clit. That's the best spot. When you lick that, it'll drive your girl-friend wild."

I decided to try it. I flicked my tongue over the little protrusion in her pink, wet folds. It worked, Haley gasped and she pushed against my tongue.

She continued, "I like it when someone swirls their tongue around the entrance to my vagina. Try that."

I did. She smelled and tasted wonderful.

I said, "You taste like banana."

She said, "Clean me up."

My nose was rubbing through the ridges and valleys between her pussy lips. I put my tongue inside her vagina and tasted her wonderful juices. She continued to show me her features, with names I quickly forgot. I was totally focused on her cunt and wasn't listening to what she said. When she pointed to something, I licked and sucked on it.

She slid forward in her chair to give me better access. She prompted me to lick her little asshole. When my tongue probed her anus, she squealed. She said she really liked that. In fact, there wasn't anything that I did that she didn't like.

"You're a natural." She said, "A natural-born pussy eater."

I said, "With your natural talent for sucking cock, I'll bet Mom and Dad will be proud."

She laughed and pulled my face into her cunt. I experienced a female orgasm from close up. Haley tensed and arched her back, pushing herself into my mouth. She gushed what seemed like a gallon of her tasty cum onto my face. I rubbed my face in it and licked and swallowed what I could.

My dick was hard and looking for a place to go. She stood and I reclined on the floor. She straddled me, then lowered her hips and I was able to slide my dick into her hot pussy. Her muscles gripped me and I felt a bit of pride that my sister had a tight cunt, something I could brag about. Haley wrapped her legs around the back of my knees, pulling me into her. I pulled her shirt over her head, baring her perky little breasts. I raised up and sucked on her nipples while my cock did it's work inside her. She was running her hands through my hair and moving her hips to match my rhythm.

"Should I come inside you?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm on the pill." She replied, between breaths.

The sensation of the sensitive flesh inside her vagina on the bare skin on my cock was exquisite. She was better than my girl-friend. Her muscles milked the semen from my cock. I erupted inside her. My face tensed as I came. She watched my expression as I unloaded my cum into her deepest recesses. She was gasping too. She pushed me to the floor and rocked on my cock as it finished emptying into her. Her long hair brushed against my face. I watched her continue to spasm as waves of orgasm continued. She was flushed and her nipples heaved up and down with each breath.

She finally began to calm down. I knew enough to continue to caress her while she recovered. She was beautiful. Her face reflected pleasure. Her breasts jiggled. I looked down and saw our pubic hair meshed together. I felt my semen dripping over my cock as it dribbled out of my sister's vagina. She gave me a sisterly peck on the lips and stood. I sat up.

"Well, that was unexpected." She said.

"Yeah. I got carried away, sorry."

She said, "No. I started it. I was sucking your cock."

"No harm done, though." I suggested.

She laughed and said, "No harm done. We were just helping each other learn."

"Yeah, summer school." I added, "You know, you shouldn't just think you're an expert after doing something once. You need to practice."

She replied, "So you think I need to practice sucking my little brother's cock so I'll be an expert for my boyfriend?"

"Exactly."

"And you probably need some practice eating pussy so your little friend Cammie won't think you're an amateur."

I said, "Right. Maybe I can practice on your friend Marcy too."

She winked at me and said, "I'll set it up."

We had committed incest, but we rationalized that we were both over eighteen, both had willingly participated, were just experimenting, and there was no threat of pregnancy, so it was okay. We rationalized it to the extent that we continued to experiment and practice for the remainder of the summer. We did some unusual things that I won't go into here.

I know Cammie appreciated my new found skill when I went down on her and Haley pleased her boyfriend so much that he proposed to her.

She did set me up with Marcy; I sucked and fucked her one afternoon. We were both going with other people, so it was just a one-time experience. It seemed that Marcy had been curious about being with me too. Her pussy was marvelous, as good as I had imagined. I have locked in my memory the sight of her naked body writhing while I ate and then fucked her. If she ever breaks up with her guy, I may try to hook-up with her.

Sometimes, when we eat breakfast with Mom and Dad, Haley teases me by sensuously biting on a banana. She'll put in in her mouth and roll her tongue around the tip, then take a bit out of it. In response I take a piece of orange and suck on it, making slurping noises. Mom looks at us funny, I wonder if she knows what we are simulating.

Haley and I went back to school in September. We'll see each other at Christmas break. We text a lot, often revealing intimate details of our love life, encouraging each other.

Whenever I have anything with bananas- pudding, milk shakes, etcetera, I think of my sister.