All Comments on 'Bane of my existence'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really nice!

Good step-by-step getting there. Great dialog. Sexy as hell.

More, please.

SheepLoveSheepLoveover 4 years ago
Terrific story!

Loved it

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Sexy...

Sexy story! Let’s hope that he continues to fill little sister’s sweet, unprotected pussy full of cum and she gets a cute lil baby bump...

MetalEdgeNewsMetalEdgeNewsover 4 years ago
Great story!

One of the best taboo incest stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best story I have read in a long time.

This by far the best story I have read on this site in a long time.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Excellent Coming Together

Casey may have been a bitch starting out,but after the back-and-forth orgasm fight both Eddy and Casey came to realize their attraction for each other and Casey knew she couldn't resist her Brothers cock,so she sucked and fucked him to Mindblowing Orgasmic Bliss for both of them.

So it worked perfectly for both of them,oh and unsure if Casey was on the pill but I kinda hope she wasn't and both Eddy and Casey had just conceived their first baby and continue to have multiple babies and raise their Sister & Brothers/Daughters & Sons to carry on the family genes.I love stories like this.

Rdk781Rdk781over 4 years ago
Just a thought

Loved the story, good build up...Maybe her friend covering for her comes buy her house and catches them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Growing Groin Pains

Simply one of the best hanging on every word as excited as I possibly could be. I would have given up begging her for me to pleasure her with my mouth and wanting to be her sex slave for a lifetime just to sniff a whiff between her generous thighs and gorgeous butt checks of her overheated little clam shell of a flower so she would sit on my face everyday to drink her sweet pussy juice and bury my face between her gorgeous fleshy breasts and butt cheeks forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was GOLD

Really enjoyed this read. Thanks. Don't stop Shakespeare!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done!!!

I hope you turn this into a series. Great story all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY well written. Loved it.

Holy fucking shit. It's hard to strike gold on this website, but stories like this keep me coming back. It felt like, in these four pages, there were actual character arcs and depth of characters. This is the shit I like. Hell, with page two it seemed like an antogonist and a protagonist battling it out with a test of will and skill. I was both horny and thoroughly entertained. I never comment on this website, hence anon, but five fucking stars and GG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Is the Best Literotica Story That I've Read

Write more, please. You are quite talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking amazing!

This story has it all. Interesting characters and a good plot but best of all you oaced it really well. Lesser writers would have dropped too quickly into the animalistic fucking but you kept the suspense up and really built up to it. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best

After a disappointing ending to a great story jazz reading onlit, I almost walked away from lit.com for an extended break. I am glad I decided to read your head perfect (to short) masterpiece.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Well! that was hot... great story, well written and very hot. I liked that Ed hinted that he was feeling more than just lust for his sister Casey. Although this appears to be a standalone story it deserves another chapter just to see where their relationship goes.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
please

continue their fun. keeping them exclusive would be nice.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Funny! Loved it! 5 stars

Stex1978Stex1978over 2 years ago

This story really needs a follow up, really enjoyed reading it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Some good hot and sexy brother/sister incest with some panties thrown in. Enjoyed the buildup but when the call from Mom came in, the story took a turn from believable to WTF? Mom can't be that dumb to buy the garbage Ed tried to sale her. He picked up Casey from school, but he also told her he just got out of bed, because of no shirt and messed up hair. Good story, just not a five.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Fantastic. Remarkably engaging and vivid. Probably the best short/single-scene story I've read on this site. Easy 5 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...