Bang Baby Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,016 Followers

"About three quarters. I'm going to turn on the vibe and see if that helps."

"Ohh... Fuuckk! Oh my god." Her voice became shrill.

"Here let me turn it up and we'll try to get more in you."

"AAaahhh... You're going to make me cum. Fuck baby. Fuck!" His mother's voice was really loud now and it was very edgy almost like it was going to crack. Michael had never heard anything like it.

"Ok, ok. I'll slow it down and we'll go back to the first one. Ok?"

There was silence for awhile and then finally Michael heard his mother's voice. "Ahhh, yesss... Uhmmm... that's more like it. Ohhh... Fuck... I can do thissss, finger my clit baby. Uhmmm... Kiss me and finger my clit."

The moans of his mother's voice permeated the staircase. Michael couldn't believe how horny he was getting listening to his parents fuck. 'What kind of sick perv am I?" He thought listening to the passionate sounds of his mother as she was getting laid. His cock began to ache in his shorts and he needed to release it or it would explode. It had been months since he'd gotten laid and last week with Paul's sister didn't help relieve any of his frustrations. So intent was he, on making out every word that escaped his mother's mouth that before he knew it he was vigorously stroking his erection while sitting on the stairs. His shorts and underwear were around his ankles and he was so horny he didn't pay attention to his footing. That's when the worst happened. He lost his footing as he shifted his weight to get more comfortable and fell down three quarters of a flight of stairs.

The noise was horrific when heard from his parent's room.

"What the fuck was that?" Rachel's voice flew up an octave. Tony froze with one hand pressing and stroking the end of the anal plug that remained visible. The entire conical head was buried deep inside his wife's beautiful ass. In his other hand he held the remote to the vibrating egg that was lodged in her exquisite pussy. "I don't fucking know he said."

"Christ Michael's home, he's heard us." Panic surfaced in Rachel's voice.

"One of us needs to go check on him?" She stated emphatically. She was naked standing up, leaning face first against the wall, arms above her head, back to her husband, legs spread apart. Her body shimmered with the sheen of sweat that comes from the physical exertion of great sex. Tony was behind her naked as well, his left arm wrapped around her, draped across her stomach descending down toward her sex, the finger of his left hand had her labia splayed as he stroked her clit and fingered her hole. In his right hand he held the tiny remote to the vibrating egg that was lodged deeply in his wife's vagina. The crack of her gorgeous ass and her inner thighs glistened from the stream of clear liquid emanating from body. Some of it was from the large amount of lube her husband had used to insert her anal plug, which remained imbedded inside her, but the majority came from her pussy which flowed with the juices of her sexual excitement.

"Well I'm going to be a minute." Tony said looking at his erection which stood proudly and didn't seem to want to dissipate.

"Well someone needs to see to him, he could be hurt." Rachel's was worried.

"Maybe, but if it's me he'll have to wait a second or two I can't exactly walk down there with this sticking out the way it is."

"Jesus! Hand me my housecoat." She said defiantly. Taking it from him she wrapped it around herself. Two major competing instincts conflictingly ran through her. The first was her motherly instinct, the need to take care of, nurture and protect her son. He second was the lust and sexual need that was coursing through her body. She stormed out of the bedroom and went down the hall and was standing at the top of the stairs when she suddenly realized that her ass was still stuffed with her anal plug and that the remote for her vibrating egg was dangling between her legs. No sooner did she begin to feel mortified when all that changed as she saw Michael sprawled out at the bottom of the stair.

"Oh my god, Michael!" Forgetting her modesty, Rachel ran to the bottom of the stairs, no longer concerned about her appearance or what anyone might think, her baby was hurt and she couldn't have that. He was crumpled into a partial ball, almost fatal, laying half against the wall and half along the bottom of the floor.

His shorts were around his ankles and his shirt had ridden up his torso, revealing most of his chest and gloriously muscled stomach. The first thing that struck was how smooth his body was, although he was muscular, he had virtually no body hair. With the exception of a tiny tuff hair at the base of his penis there was no hair anywhere on his body even his testicles were shaved bald. The effect made his cock look ominous as it lay against his stomach. Even flaccid its length was past his belly button and its girth took the breath from her lungs. Rachel had to consciously force her eyes away from it and begin to check her son for injury.

As she began to examine him starting at his legs and working her way up he began to come to. He had no apparent broken bones and there was no blood. There was a small abrasion on his shin that looked sore but the skin wasn't broken. She moved up his body, again consciously avoiding his groin, and examined his torso, arms face and neck.

"Ah Fuck!" He groaned as he began to come out of it. "Oh shit mom! Oh fuck oh Jesus." Suddenly he recognized where he was, who he was in front of and just how exposed he was. He began to scramble attempting to pull his clothes back on.

"Easy, easy honey. It's ok Michael, relax its ok. Are you alright?"

"Owe. Huh my head hurts." He began touching the back of his head. "Owe fuck."

He winced in pain as he touched the back of his head.

"Here let me see." Rachel began to explore Michael's scalp, looking for injuries. He had a small goose egg forming at the back but no cuts or lacerations. She gently moved his head back and forth examining it further as she did, she unwittingly drove his head down and forward so that he had a clear view of the opening of her housecoat.

"Uhm, Mom... you're naked?" He said calmly, as she continued to move his head to the right and left giving him more than just a cursory inspection.

"I have my housecoat on." She replied obliviously as though his comments meant nothing. They might as well have been discussing the weather; she was preoccupied with the likelihood of a possible injury.

"Well it's not covering up much." He continued almost as a mild protest to her inaccuracy. His mind was taken back to the incident earlier this week when had seen her half undressed.

"Well you shouldn't be looking." Her tone was emphatic.

"Mom??" His voice raised a tone.

"Yes?"

"What's that?" Michael was looking at what appeared to be a tiny plastic rectangular shaped box, with two dials on it, one red and one blue. A tiny thin wire went from the end of the box and traveled out, taking a path that led right to his mother sex. Without wanting to he began to feel excited and was becoming concerned with his possible reaction.

"What's what?" Rachel looked down, following his gaze to see what he might be looking at. She became completely still when she saw it, the rectangular remote that controlled the egg still lodge deep in her vagina. "Oh... That."

"Yeah that." He said lifting his head so he could look his mother in the eyes, their faces inches apart. Michael could smell his mother's breath, it seemed sweet and mystical. There was another scent coming off her that was less sweet but more mysterious. It seemed to affect him differently, profoundly at a level he was used to, especially when dealing with his mother.

How the hell was she going to explain that? She was indeed mortified. Her face flushed red with embarrassment and spread from her cheeks, down her neck and into her upper body and tummy. As always she knew the easiest way to avoid an embarrassing situation was to meet it head on. Take the embarrassment right out of it by eliminating any power it might hold over you.

"Turn your head... Michael! TURN YOUR HEAD." Her voice was firm but controlled. She held her body stiffly and steadied herself physically. Next she braced herself emotionally as she prepared herself for what she was about to do. She reached down between her legs and grabbed a hold of the wire that was connected to the egg. Grasping it firmly she pulled the egg from her sex. There was an unmistakable sucking sound followed by a distinct plop that you could clearly hear as the egg was being removed. There was no hiding it or disguising it, the sound was sensual and sexual. To Michael it was the sexiest sound he had ever heard. He couldn't help but attempt to look as he saw his mom remove the egg from her vagina and place it and the dangling remote into the pocket of her housecoat. He openly stared at the mouth of her sex which at first gapped open and then slowly closed. With the egg came a river of her sexual juices. Her shaved lips looked so erotic and inviting. He could see her swollen clit as it poked out ever so slightly from under its hood. His reaction was more biological than emotional. Physical, visceral, primitive and primeval, his penis became fully erect.

"AHHH, fuuckk I'm going to cum." And cum he did. Without being touched his cock began to spurt ropes of cum all over his chest, neck and down his stomach. Rachel could actually see his balls contract with each wonderfully awesome spurt. Each spurt caused him to moan aloud almost as though they were painful. By the time he was done, eight thick streams of cum, each at least eleven or twelve inches in length lay across his abdomen. His shame and embarrassment at cumming al over himself in front of his mother overwhelmed him. He was flooded with emotions that he could not in the least way describe let alone handle. Quite out of character, he began to sob quietly to himself and covered his face with his left arm. His embarrassment was deep and profound. He had just gotten off looking at his mom. Mind you she was the sexiest women he had ever seen and she had just finished doing the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed, but it was still his mom.

After the second or two it took her to adjust to the overwhelming display of her son's rock hard cock giving up his seed. Rachel immediately recognizing the emotional significance of what just happened to her boy. Her response was to nurture and support him as only a mother could.

"It's ok baby it's ok." She held his head in her arms and began to cradle him, rocking him back and forth as she attempted to sooth and comfort him.

"Shhh... Now, now don't worry you're alright it ok." She kissed his forehead and held him tightly to her breast.

"Oh mom I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He continued to sob and attempted to turn his body away from her. Rachel wouldn't have it, she grabbed him firmly and pulled him back, causing her housecoat to blossom open. "I didn't mean to, I didn't..."

She stifled his words again pressing his face into her chest and shushing him. This time his face came into contact with her skin and she could feel the tears on his cheeks as they trailed down her breasts.

"Stop it baby it's ok mommy's got you, mommy's got you." Again she held him tightly rocking him. Her housecoat open, exposing her breasts completely to him. She brought his face up to hers so she could look into his eyes and know that he was alright. It was an accident, one that she foolishly caused. She was beginning to regret her new found sexuality. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her son. Her beautiful loving son, so strong, so masculine, sexually appealing. Oh god she couldn't believe where her mind was going, she had seen his prick twice now and this last time it was as a full and complete erection. She was becoming reckless and wanton. She had to bring herself under control, find something to do and get out of her head.

"Ok honey let's get you cleaned up and get you to bed." She got to her knees and sat before him. She began to help him to sit up. She stroked his hair from his eyes and cupped his face in her hands, leaning forward she gently kissed his brow, his nose and then his lips. She could taste the salt from his tears. "Shhh... Shhh... Its ok baby mommy will make it all better. Shhh."

She quickly assessed what need to take place. Clean him up, get him ready for bed, get him into bed, reassure him everything would be ok between them, sit with him for awhile and then get him to sleep. It was a long list of things but it was doable and it would get her focus on something other than his gorgeous body and sturdy cock.

At that moment Tony appeared at the top of the stairs. "Is everything alright?" "Yes. Yes he's fine he just tripped coming down the stairs and waked his head." Rachel tried to hide the panic in her voice. The last thing she wanted was to try and explain was how her son was covered in his own cum. She put her body in front of Michael's so that his nudity would be obscured.

"Want me to get some ice?" Tony inquired, genuine concern in his voice.

"No, no were alright. I'm just going to help him to bed and sit by him until he's asleep." Michael's eyes were wide open; he looked scared and was now turning pale. For a second she thought he was going to go into shock.

"You're sure that's wise. He just banged his head. Should he go to sleep right away? Maybe he should come up here and lay on the couch?"

"No he's not going to go to sleep right away; I'm going to stay up with him awhile. Everything's alright I'll be back to bed when I'm done."

"Ok so you're sure everything's alright?" Tony knew she was pissed at him; he should've been the one who went to check on the boy. He had just gotten caught up in his own embarrassment and now he was going to pay for his poor decision.

"Yes Tony. Go to bed I'll be up when I'm done." Her tone was stern and sharp. The last thing she needed was for him to come down and add to Michael's embarrassment. Not to mention her own. Christ he sent her down here in the first place. She was starting to get angry at him, no doubt due to her own embarrassment.

That was it she was pissed. Better to not push it now or he would suffer her wrath later and quite probably for a day or two. "Ok well I'm going back to bed. Let me know if you need anything."

"Not now Tony we're alright." She half turned to look up the stairs at him and give him the glare, the one that said you're about six seconds from me killing you and hiding the body. When she looked and could only just see his legs she was grateful, as it likely meant that he really didn't have a good view of them either.

"Ok first things first, we're going to need a cloth to clean you up. You stay here and I'll get one out of your bathroom." She stood up and began to walk towards Michael's bathroom. As she did so Michael began to wipe his face and pull his shorts up.

"Don't do that honey; let's clean you up first ok."

"Ok." He quietly responded.

Rachel went to Michael's bathroom and got a washcloth from the cupboard. She ran it under warm water and rang it out and then returned to where she has left Michael. He was still on his back, somewhat sitting up. His body was turned away from her slightly and his eyes were closed. His breathing had become less laboured and he appeared relaxed. She knelt down beside him and gently wiped the cloth over his face.

"There baby." She said in and hushed voice. "Mommy will make it all better."

After she wiped his face, she began to wash and clean the stick goo from his chest and stomach. She was able to clean most his chest before the cloth became saturated with his fluids. Some of his cum got on her fingers and hand.

"Ok baby mommy has to go rinse out the cloth and I'll be right back. You stay right there. Right there baby, do you hear me?"

Michael nodded as his mother returned to the bathroom. When she was a little way away from him her curiosity got the better of her and she brought the cloth up to her nose taking in his sent. A sudden thrill came over her and her body shuddered. The anal plug buried in her ass began to intensify those shudders and caused her to moan. Like it or not she was getting aroused. Her nipples harder and became like pointed eraser ends. She didn't have the fortitude to remove the plug as she was unsure of what her reaction might be it came out. First of all would it hurt causing her to scream or yell? Or maybe it would be pleasurable causing her to moan loudly. Either way, she would draw attention to herself and that would affect Michael and he was already embarrassed enough for both of them. Besides she was unsure as to how she was going to live this down as it was.

She continued to breathe in the scent of her son's cum as she walked towards the bathroom and then without thinking purely on impulse she stuck out her tongue and tasted his seed.

"Mmmm... Salty." She said out loud.

"What mom?" Michael asked not quite hearing what she said.

"Nothing." She startled, thinking to herself, 'Nothing at all but the fact that your nasty whore mother just tasted you're cum... And liked it!'

As she went into the bathroom she brought the cloth to her mouth again and sucked it, once, twice, three times tasting his semen. She was overpowered with raw emotion. She began sucking it and swallowing it and then sucking and swallowing it again. She had an overwhelming desire to lean up against the wall and finger herself until she came. As she got to the sink she turned on the faucet, with a trembling hand, and before putting the cloth under the water greedily licked and sucked the cloth of all his fluids. 'Fuck what is happening to me' she thought.

Once the cloth was rinsed and rung out she returned to Michael and finished cleaning him up. "Ok let take of these shorts and get you to bed."

She pulled his shorts down and off throwing them to the side. She would put everything in his hamper once she got him in bed. "Ok now the shirt."

She helped him stand up. God he was a lot taller than her up close.

"I'm so sorry mom."

"Shhh. That's enough now. What do you wear to bed baby?"

"Nothing." He answered.

Fuck she found that thrilling. Down here in the basement was this gorgeous hunk of a young man and he slept naked. She had to focus. "Ok here we are."

She pulled back the covers to his bed and he immediately sat. She took hold of his legs and brought them on to the bed, his body turning as she did. She then brought the cover up over his stomach and left it there. He was sitting up eyes cast down face covered in shame. Once settled in bed he let out a terrific sigh and began to shake as if chilled.

"Here let mommy hold you." She said concerned that he may really be going into shock.

"I don't think you should." He responded blankly.

"Nonsense baby it'll be alright. You're shaking." Her concern becoming more apparent.

"No it won't mom." He said sounding somewhat emphatic.

"Why not?" She asked. In response he simply looked down at his crotch. Although covered by his blanket his cock was making an impressive showing. It stood out at an almost forty-five degree angle and was thick and solid as it began to pull the blanket away from his body.

"Oh my." Without even thinking Rachel's hand went to the hard shaft. It was very impressive, hard as a rock and thick, much thicker than her husband's. Subconsciously she began to stroke its length, feeling its weight and girth in her hand. She pulled the blanket back and revealed it fully to the open air. The head went past his belly button; it didn't look like it belonged on a teenager. It was porn star big. She continued to stroke it her right hand her skin to his skin. Michael opened his mouth to say something and that's when it happened. Boundaries had been blurred and in reality crossed but this was it this was there Rubicon. Rachel leaned forward and kissed Michael on the mouth. Not a peck, not smooch, a kiss. A terribly passionate kiss that said more in the moment it happened than anything they had said before or would say after. This was the kiss of lovers. Strong, passionate and deep with mouths open and tongues touching. Small nibbles and bites and sucking, followed by moans of lust and love.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,016 Followers
1...345678