All Comments on 'Bang! Bang!'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

These writers create company managers, directors, and VPs right out of the 1950s. A manager or director at Stan's level probably is under an employment contract which is reviewed and approved by the board of directors. When you get to this level, you might be cunning and duplicitous, but you are not stupid enough to act like Stan. He threatened to tell her co-workers that she was a tease, which would essentially put him out the door. Yes, in the real world, Anna would be rehired and paid out the ass in exchange for signing a release of liability.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

The dramatic gesture was well written, but the reconciliation was rushed and empty. If you're going to drag us through all the pain, let us have joy and not just an epilog of happily ever after. 4* on the strength of the coffin scene.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hate the "Oh yea, I almost forgot," add ins. The EPILOGUE was a bit over the top. At least she didn't end up fucking shithead.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wonder how long until another "really nice guy" gets into her head and convinces her to go away for a weekend in Vegas. What? Surely she wouldn't fall for that again. Perhaps, but let's just say she's hitting 40, feeling old, something about hormones, skilled seducer, maybe there's even slutty co-workers filling her head with stories of their infidelities that turn her on even though she knows it's wrong... ah you've read this scenario before? OK so you see where it's going then.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

She snapped out of her haze just in time. He might have reconciled too quickly.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

SHE thought that she was entitled.

HE asked her if her "really-nice-man" and her HAD done any holding-hands? Passion-kissing? Lunches? Dinners? and IF she had bought any new sexy clothes or lingerie?

YES to all it seemed, reluctantly conceded with a turned away nod. But no follow-up?

HAD she allowed his hands free-roam to massage and caress her boobs? Over or under her outerwear or bra? Had he fondled and squeezed them? Kissed her nipples? Pinched and teased them? Allowed a wandering hand on thigh? Allowed a finger to rub her clit? Enter her Quim? Probe her rim?

Had she felt the outline of his erection through his trousers? In his boxers? Given him a hand-job? A BJ even?

Many people these-days, take a leaf out of Bill Clinton's Little Book of Twisted Moralities in their definitions of what does, and does not, constitute sex! Like Politicians the World over, re-writing the Crime, to avoid the time!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's nice that she was able to see sense in the end before going past the point of no return, but as others have commented, it's rather surreal and difficult to believe he'd get over what she did to him so quickly. And her trigger was putting their marriage certificate in a coffin and nailing it shut? Then she suddenly remembers her wedding day and vows and that she promised her body to her husband. Very odd. But hey I'll take this kind of ending over a depressing one after lots of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

3 stars for no postnup afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A really nice fairytale.

Being really honest with each other is no guarantee of fidelity. Even the Creator in heaven omits much of everything like the tree of knowledge on pain of expulsion from paradise?

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

It is perfectly acceptable for a husband to walk into his wife’s office and bitch slap the man trying to fuck bet. If a man has the balls

To flirt, he needs to stand by for the consequences. MC needed to beat the tar out of the man whore. Then punish the idiot wife for her mistake. Fucking her sister should even the score

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Entertaining read, but that marriage ended the moment she said, “I’ve met someone.” And nothing would bring it back

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In the real world that marriage is over. You’d have to have zero self respect to continue with anyone like her. She is not to be trusted ever again. Absolutely right about trust being gone as soon as she started going to lunch and dinner with the guy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good one , Sparky. No. Even better than that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Entertaining story for sure. Might be my favorite of yours.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wimp cuckold, in real life the bitch will eventually cheat.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

The trust was gone the first lunch with stan...

OPrimeOPrime9 months ago

I couldn't ever trust her again. Fifteen or twenty years from now she could pull the same shit. Maybe sooner. If he insists on allowing her to stay get a post-nup.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good story but also surreal. Do wives planning to cheat actually make such declarations of love buy then going to Vegas with another man not their husband for a weekend of hot sex? And tell this all to their husband? Really? She claims she can't go behind his back, but she already has with the many lunches, a dinner date (call a spade a spade), their passion te illicit kisses and planning to go to suite in Vegas for a weekend ti be sexed and romances. Huh? How coukd anyone be so delusional as to think they would stay married? How often does this occur. Her actions after he left were quite reasonable and attested to her love for her husband. But wtf, how did she get to that stage? There is zero discussion of "why" in this story besides Stan is a "really nice guy". And the part about she promised to go with Stan and can't back out no matter how much her husband pleads with her, while she has no issue breaking her wedding vows, is priceless. She sounded disassociated with reality at that point. How she reached that state, disclosed her intended adultery upfront, in order to "figure things out" is left unresolved. Then shendoes a 180. Entertaining fiction but not believable. Including the reconciliation, so quick. She needs serious therapy and marriage counseling for both of them. Without understanding why she got to this screwed up state, there is no way to trust her moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shes a fucking cunt that cheated in every way but sex. Will they work out? I dont know but that relationship has become tainted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The first three nails are serious enough to warrant ending a marriage. This was glossed in the quick reconciliation ending. Only a strong joint agreement to go to counseling and her to therapy, along with a heartfelt, concerted change in their marriage would allow any chance of saving their marriage going forward. Seriously, imagine your kids or grandkids finding out about this "episode" decades later.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

She cheated, disrespected and humiliated her now apparent simp husband. And worse she didn't atone for her betrayal, he just pretty much said it's okay. Bottom line after a few years she'll try this again knowing he won't do anything but put in a stupid demonstration....

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox12 months ago

If he wants to take back a woman who had so little respect or concern for him, that's his choice. However, quickly getting her pregnant and bringing a helpless, innocent child into the situation is a despicable decision. The next time she decides she wants to fuck someone else, he will have a horrible choice to make - be a part time father, where the child will suffer, or be a cuckold.

If he really wants to be with her, he should forget about having children, and get a vasectomy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

martian slut ray interrupted. meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very original and clever; happy ending, well written

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

It felt like the whole story was nothing more than a vehicle for the interesting use of the coffin as an illustration of the ending of a marriage. The issue that was ultimately ignored was that the three nails in the coffin were real and both the simplicity of the wife’s betrayal and the renewal of the marriage in a matter of months made the illustration trite. It annoys me that so many writers portray wives as mindless, easily manipulated victims of scheming lothsarios. It she was actually that brain dead he should have left her, because her moment of epiphany, in spite of the avowed realization of wrongdoing, seemed more a recognition of cost benefit analysis.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
The MC needs to dump her.

Not because she cheated, which he prevented. No, it’s because she’s as dumb as a bag of hammers. Having to explain to her that going to Vegas with another man would damage her marriage is like having to explain that breathing water causes drowning.

I couldn’t stand to be around such a moron for long.

Also, the thing at the end is called an Epilogue, not a Prologue.

Prologue means “before speech”. This goes at the beginning.

Epilogue means “additional speech”. This goes at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative but wow the reconciliation seemed trite. I mean why the heck did she have an emotional affair with plans to fuck in Vegas for a weekend. Yeah she finally remembered her wedding vows and "couldn't share what she didn't own". But how did she/they get yo this point? Without a clear idea of why, and what she thinks is missing from their marriage or how she fells about their marriage, therr is no credible way back. Maybe the author wanted a quick story with the coffin and marriage license as the center of the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Again, still one of the best of its kind in LW.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Interesting way the story was mapped out. Not your run of the mill "I need to fuck someone else" scenario. I enjoy this new and entertainment way to tall this tale. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A creative, well-done story of how to smash a ridiculous fairy-land vision to come back to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A creative, well-done story of how to smash a ridiculous fairy-land vision to come back to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CALLMECUCKY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She will do it again.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - HONESTY & TRUST - yeah right - the emotional cheating and planning was far enough advanced for the husband to really consider a temporary separation - 6 months min. with surveillance and a GPS bracelet. That should have been his response to her stupid behavior. It would also take years for him to ever trust her again. PLUS years of ass kissing - daily blowjobs - 4 children in 4 years ought to slowdown her cheating aspirations.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
The husband

Should have sued stan and the company for emotional distress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If my wife ever told me that she met someone else and was going away with him for the weekend, I would immediately divorce her skanky ass. If you have to fight for your marriage then it isn’t worth fighting for. The husband is just a clueless idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

It was an okay story. The whole honesty schtick was idiotic and absurd. Seriously? "We've always been honest with each other". I don't think so. She's been meeting this guy for lunchs and dinners and making out with him, and now when she's about to run away with him, she claims honesty???? Horsepucky.

And just like that he forgives her (oh, my bad. It was touch and go for a couple of months))? Like he's going to ever trust her again? Why would he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m of two minds about this. Since she repented before she levy with him & didn’t go to Vegas and he really still loved her he should take her back. Otherwise he can’t ignore the emotional affair she let happen. Some penance is obviously due.

Reading other comments shows a number thought counseling Would serve as that pause before he allowed her back. I would add to that that until the counseling showed both the root of her problems they should sleep separately.

She needs to understand just how much she hurt him & find out what made her susceptible to cheating.

And what she needed to do to pay back into the marriage all the money she blew on the negligee and panty and bra sets. Perhaps having to work a part time job would give her time to think hard.

Bill S.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 1 year ago

The one huge redeeming factor in her favor was discussing with her husband before the deed. Being honest is a huge factor in any marriage. Unfortunately most couples don't have a discussion about what they consider cheating or where the line is between flirting and cheating.

In my opinion she cheated, emotionally, but should this condemn a marriage? These issues need to be discussed early in every serious relationship and especially before marriage. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She had an emotional affair and had intent. We don’t know except maybe seduction. Regardless she was darn contrite however pretty sure counseling would be needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She cheated......the intention was there. Brad is a faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pussy faggot cuckold took the cheating slut back. 1 shitty star for one shitty story.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Like MasterKote wrote, marriage counseling would be a requirement for a possible reconciliation. Both need to know the reasons for her betrayal. They should also establish their goals, voice their expectations and consequently take a hard look at their compatibility. These two just jump back into the pool, hoping for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Believable wife. Far too many stories have the wife never reflect at all or somehow trivialize it before they embark on their paths to doom.

It's really too bad that there are so few stories on this site where disaster is averted.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good RAAC or BTB as much as the next guy, but I'd like to see more than the existing handful of stories where the marriage betrayal can be averted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story. People can indeed get temporarily crazy. In this case Anna caught herself in time - in response to a brilliant intervention by her husband. It jarred her back to sanity. Anna clearly needs counseling to figure out why she slipped the way she did, and Brad should not let her get too comfortable too quickly. But I think this one falls short of requiring a BTB.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Missed some details, mainly the raac part of it... Although she didn't physically cheat, she did emotionally and that deserves at least marriage counseling and a longer wait time than just taking her upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any man would be stupid to stay with a cunt like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story & that the marriage continued by Anna coming to her senses. It would've been good for him to listen/ read at least some of the communications she sent. She wants to go to Las Vegas with the boss's boss but doesn't know how she feels. Stupidity in action: she's going to fuck another man for the weekend & expects her husband to wait patiently for the return? Glad this husband wasn't weak as some are in other stories.

The coffin act was genius, along with the line of "I can't share what I don't own". When you marry, each owns the other - body, heart, spirit. At least there's a joint ownership. Those that yell "you don't own me" shouldn't have gotten married, bec. they don't know what the institution's about. Lastly, I wonder: she went to HR to tell then why she's leaving, to find out he's had other complaints. Why the hell's he still working there? He's a big lawsuit on 2 legs.

Interesting, well written & thought out story. 5 stars. -- Bob

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

It's nice to see a story where things work out the way they should.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

"I cannot share what I do not own." I love that line and the symbolism of the coffin. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. "I cannot share what I do not own" is just brilliant. Finally a writer makes the point about marriage that is always ignored when the cheaters come up with the self-justifying "You don't own me" line.

The real truth is that they are both owned by a union greater than either of them: marriage....choosing to break the "ownership" bonds they voluntarily entered into by committing to marriage is not an option. They are either in it to the exclusion of all others or they are divorced history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He, okay. 3 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Totally agree with sbrooks103x & Big_Tim99, Married people do own each other. Clever idea with the casket and license. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good response from the Husband - defiantly a five 5

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x I agreed in every story where the wayward spouse says,"You don't own me!" The correct response is yes I do, just as you own me. That is what marriage vows mean we on each other, we are one flesh.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I need to find out what he means to me." - So she's going to risk her marriage without even knowing what he means to her?

\

"I don't know what I'm doing Brad" - She doesn't know what she's doing?!

\

"My husband alone owns every inch of me and I will never share any of it with anyone else." - So many stories, the wife says, "You don't own me!" and maybe not in the physical sense, but in a moral sense they DO own each other.

\

As has been said, how does this guy still have his job after three prior complaints?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was very creative and emotionally powerful. The author, unlike the typical author here, has it right. Your vows mean that you do NOT own your body. The anon below is an ass. This is underscored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written as usual by this author. I’ll give him 5 ⭐️ but a couple of things. A prologue is an introduction to a story. Secondly, I really didn’t see how there was a reconciliation after the wife tells her husband she is going away for the weekend to fuck another man. In my book the marriage was over as soon as she said it. But, I really liked the story

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Good story but felt she got off too easily.... Not saying they should've divorced but therapy and a longer time groveling period on her part should've happened to which I think would've made it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor guy if he hadn't made such a fuss he could have gotten a wife that told Stan to take a hike without being made to.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One of the better 'honey we need to talk' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He took her back to quickly, needs much more time to make a decision. It’s obvious she doesn’t have good sense. If he did decided that he possibly wanted to keep her there would definitely have to be marriage counciling .

Les

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Ptologues go at the beginning, at the end it's an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. What a great story. Nice symbolism with the coffin .Thanks for sharing

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

Huh...just noticed something. In the last part of the story she told her husband she went up to pack and kept thinking about her marriage license in the coffin. When he asked her when she decided not to go with Stan she told him two seconds after he had left the house.

Major inconsistencies in her story...she is lying. No trust.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I was still expecting the MC to leave her just for the betrayal of nearly going with the "nice guy". Not sure how I feel about the reconciliation, still think she buried their marriage but I'm a sucker for happy endings so I like that there was reconciliation before she physically cheated. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of th emost powerfully written short stories on LW

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
IS THIS THE OLD STEREOTYPICAL

about a woman changing her mind.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see her mistake before it was to late. I would like to read a story about some staying faithful and settling the one after them straight that she was going to stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree already cheated. Trust??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This was a well crafted story. But with a Hollywood ending. In the real world, I think he either would have gotten a trial separation , or a post nup. Beyond that, if she was capable of doing this once, she would do it again. So having kids, now becomes an extreme liability for the husband. Just once I wish someone would add another chapter, describing al, the mistrust and pain that follows, and how they never get their real intimacy back. This type of story, does not have a happy ending. 3 stars.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so he was a cuck then

that means he is a volunteer for all that pain

who gives a shit the cheating whore didnt take the cock?

cheating is a novel like War & Peace

taking the cock is nothing more than the period at the end of the novel

the lack of that last period does not mean the entire novel never existed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Only one flaw tho. She first says she went up stairs to pack and then realized but then later he asked when she realized she couldn't go with Stan she says 2 seconds after he walked out the door.

Another great story👍

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Bottom line, she cheated, the wimp took her back, once she gets bored she'll do it again. And now the wimp will pay child support as well.

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

I liked it.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In re. Comment from "Dark2 Donut2", he takes note of wife Anna's opening confession , "I met someone". This is also reminiscent of the recent confession by Mira to Jonathan in the current HBO run of "Scenes from a Marriage", "I fell in love with someone" (Episode 2, "Poli"). Either confession was enough to 'tear the heart out of the husband" (and me, as well). There was nothing substantially lacking in either marriage, going in, on the part of either Jonathan or Brad (although Jonathan could have been stronger in fighting with more 'passion' both for his marriage to Mira and for their 2nd as-yet unborn child, which was aborted, and which 'cleared' the path for Mira to engage with an open mind, heart (and vagina) to Poli); we'll have to see in Episodes 3-5 whether Mira in "Scenes" does half so well in reclaiming (or repairing) her marriage to Jonathan as Anna does in making amends to Brad in the current story. Again......the author "CallmeSparky" has done exceedingly well in telling his story. Sign me "Anonymous"....aka "Stan" (13 d. ago, below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great tale....and after all the others in the "CallmeSparky" catalogueon Literotica.com......what a refreshing surprise to find this gem of a story with such a positive and hopeful ending ! Renews one's faith in the positive aspects of human nature...both for the wife's reevaluation of her situation and potential choices, moving forward and for the husband's flexibility in being willing to consider reconciliation and renew the loving feelings for his wife in the context of their marriage. The "coffin" and all in its aftermath is a device that was just short of 'sheer genius' ! 'Loved it, I did. 'And...sign me "Stan" (my real name !!! LOL) (How ironic).

Keep up the great writing and concepts, "CallmeSparky". I love what you've done in your published catalogue.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well, good for her! There are some decent women in these stories who value something more than sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story. The author got the emotions involved across well in the story. There were a few typo's but otherwise ok.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Not a bad story, a bit pompous. Unfortunately this type of "I found someone" is quite a bit worn out that one really needs to be imaginative to make it interesting. The "coffin" thing is a bit bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, I'm probably dumb, but I don't get it. If Stan came to pick her up, where did she go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. She was taken in by the attention of the big boss. Drawn to power, just like a moth to a light.

I don’t see anything happening, that’s going to change her mindset. Maybe postpone, but not change. Time to end, this charade.

BoringDudeBoringDudealmost 3 years ago

"as soon as Anna got me up the stairs and onto our bed that faithful day,”

I think you mean fateful.

Not a bad effort, but it might be good to not just brush off the two of them putting things back together with "Things were touch and go for a couple of months.” Write it, tell the reader how it went, let the reader get into the narrator’s head a bit more, and see how the wife manages her anger at herself and the other complicated emotions that this kind of situation brings up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Prologue comes before story - epilogue after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty silly actually. Let's face it, she's lost all respect for the man she married and, once lost, it's never recovered. Next time she'll simply be more discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She has to go. Didn't take much for her to forget her vows and spend romantic time with her boss. And see nothing wrong with it. Her betrayal was deliberate and willful. There is nothing in her behavior that warrants forgiveness.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

One of the best 5*. I can't believe that other wives on lit almost never realise the mistake they are making. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes, it's how we react to them that we should be judged by. When my faith in human nature as deserted me, I will read this story again and again.

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago
Top 5 at least

This has got to be one of my favorite stories on Literotica. The symbolism you employ using the marriage license to represent the marriage is wonderful. I've always felt that marriage is a living thing and sealing the marriage in a coffin is such a great way to show that. My wife in particular loved the statement "I cannot share what I do not own." In her words you cannot demonstrate the commitment of marriage any better than that. Your story was succinct and poignant yet well developed. I actually connected with the characters and their respective plights. A+ in all aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trust?

she never really explained why after seven years she wanted to do this and just because hubby wouldn't do it she decided no. What about next time?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pretty much

She pretty much redeemed herself, and the story was great a second time for me.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

I really like a, was gonna say cheating but in this story maybe straying is more apt, wife story that ends happily. She made a serious mistake and was seduced by someone at her work. It does happen in real life. The concept of a 'office husband' or 'office wife' is real. People who work closely over a period of time can develop a pseudo emotional relationship. Normally it doesn't go anywhere but I could see occasions where it might if there was unhappiness in their normal home relationships.

Anna was seduced by a player and strayed but realised in time what she was about to lose. The realisation making her a better wife.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'm glad to see she finally learned what really matters.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Cheater?

I can understand cheating because it happened to me. But what makes anybody believe that its ok to spend a whole weekend with someone thats not your husband? A vacation? really?

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

If she could CHEAT like this another slick predator will get her to CHEAT again, but now there will be kids to pay the price. Not good, the trust has been damaged. Every late night home from work he will wonder. Time for a POST-nup forgiveness to help rebuild the much needed trust (but verify with ramifications).

/

3*, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would have let her go

She already betrayed him. Just move on while she is away. Divorce papers would be all she found of their life together. As is, this is a WIMP story 1 star

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Beyond my comprehension

While I am entertained by stories with this theme I am also befuddled beyond belief. By that I mean my ability to suspend my disbelief get's in my way. I can understand an affair, a real, developed over time affair between a woman and her boss. I cannot understand a woman willing to cheat, and this is a VERY important part of the equation here, on her loving husband who she is STILL in love with. Especially after a few weeks of lunches and a dinner. This story trope never fails to overcome my ability to suspend my disbelief. I would love for anyone who might lend me some insight, especially wandering wives who have actually lived this, to contact me and give me some kind of explanation for how a woman could decide to cheat on a husband that she admits is great and she still loves after just a few weeks or months of someone buttering them up. How do they fall for this and spread their legs, destroying their spouse, for some sex? They usually never even intend to leave the spouse. How is this decision made, please, anyone, share your insight with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous