Bang, Bang, Mr Finch

Story Info
'Batman robbin' it, Bang, bang, cockin' it'.
9.3k words
3.76
9.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers

This story takes place after the conclusion of Book Two -- Raven -- in the Michelle series and follows on from 'Mr Finch'

--------------

Finch settled down on the damp grass, the rifle nuzzling his cheek as he adjusted the telescopic sights. The face of his employer sharpened into view. He watched as she dumped the holdall in front of the large man, then took a pace back.

"A grandstand view, Finch. Enjoy the show," he grinned to himself.

Six Days Earlier

It wasn't just that Mary Tolliver disliked Michelle Leason, visceral loathing would have been closer to the mark, no, it was more that she couldn't avoid her.

Mary watched as the woman she loathed stood in her office. White blouse hanging over black jeans. Tan boots scuffing her wooden floor, long black hair pushed back, stylish, and all designed to project an image Raven wanted you to see, even extending to the name she had chosen for herself. Or Jan Brody had chosen. Another woman Mary had loathed, and who was most likely killed by the woman now standing in her office. Was that karma or irony? Whatever it was it did momentarily make Mary smile.

"Max sends his love," said Raven.

Mary nodded. That Max still retained some loyalty to her was always good news. Not that it would matter if it came down to a choice between her and Michelle. Mary had no illusions where she now ranked.

"You're looking good. Working out?" continued Raven.

"Yes." Mary felt good too. Except for the pain she felt in Michelle's presence. Mary eyed Finch talking to Anne outside the office. The pain increased. "So, you're set on Anne?"

"She has an interest, a calling if you like. You may be responsible for her look, but she is just as fanatical. I reckon it's time she went full-time. And she has a brain."

Despite Anne's overly sexualised appearance, Mary had to agree. Like Michelle, Mary had no time for stupidity.

"And once we perfect the program, you'll be able to enjoy the fruits." Raven was sweetening the offer.

Mary remained stone-faced but appreciated the sweetening. In reality, she had no choice but to grant the request. She watched as Finch leaned in on Anne, making no effort to disguise his interest in Anne's large breasts.

"How is Linda?" asked Mary.

Raven followed her gaze, her mouth tightening. Her mother's relationship with Finch was common knowledge. "She's fine."

A small victory, but Mary took it. "Anne is at the compound two days a week, so I guess full-time makes sense." If you can't block a proposal, then take ownership was Mary's motto.

"I'm glad we agree. Anne can start full-time on Monday. Anything else I should know?" Raven was referring to the commercial and residential property company she and Kax owned. Mary was the CEO and minority shareholder.

"Nothing that can't wait until the monthly board meeting—" Mary stopped as Michelle's phone beeped. Finch's too as he broke off from flirting with Anne.

"Problem?" inquired Mary. And if it is, I hope it's a fucking big one, you fucking bitch.

"No, but I have to go." Raven picked up her tweed frock coat.

"Well, it was nice to see you." Mary kept her voice neutral as Finch waved through the glass window. Yes, there was a problem and one that would hopefully cause Michelle much aggravation and pain.

"Yeah, you too, Mary. We should hook up. Have a girls night out."

I'd rather drink bleach. "Yes, we should."

The social niceties done, Raven went to the door.

****

Finch perched on the side of the desk and poked a pen down the secretary's oversized breasts. "You're right. Big tits have many uses. Behold a pen holder!"

Giggling, as if it was the funniest thing she had ever heard, Anne pressed her arm against his leg. "I'm moving to work at the compound full-time if you ever get up there. I'll be in charge of developing the dollies. Lots of big tits and compliant attitudes for you men to enjoy!"

"I'll be sure to, darlin'," grinned Finch, having zero intention of hooking up with what to him were parodies of women. He had tried them out a couple of times, and they had bored him to tears. Still, a lot of guys liked it—his phone beeped.

Scanning the message, Finch frowned and waved at Raven. It was likely she had also received the news, but just in case.

As Raven opened the office door, the expression on her face told him she had received the message.

Nothing was said until they were in the car.

"What fucking happened?" asked Raven abruptly as Finch finished a second phone conversation.

"Danny Boyd is in hospital, badly banged up. The bikers put him there. Kax is with him. Max is on the way."

"The Saints? What the fuck? We have any hint of a problem?"

Finch flipped the car into gear and pulled out. "None that I was aware of."

"So we've been caught with our pants down?"

"Looks like it, yes." Finch knew better than to offer excuses. If you're been dicked, then just accept you've been dicked and fix it.

Raven grunted as Finch closed down an avenue for her to vent. She took the other route.

"My mother may be okay with your behaviour, but try not to bury your face in other women's tits every five fucking minutes."

"You see those tits? What else can you do with them?"

"Fuck you, Finch."

He shot a glance at his employer. He knew Raven wanted an argument. Release the irritation. "Anne says she's going to be working for you full-time. Programming girls into sex dolls. Weird shit if you ask me."

"Well, no one is fucking asking you, and no one fucking cares what you think."

"Hey, just an opinion. I know it's popular with guys."

"Some women like it too. And it's profitable."

"You like it, Lady?"

"What I like is none of your fucking business." Raven relaxed a little, enjoying the banter. "And you dating my mother is the point I'm making."

"Linda is great. She likes me burying—"

"I'm warning you, Finch!"

"What?"

"Fucking shithead."

"Yeah." Finch shot Raven another glance, grinned and blipped the accelerator.

****

Danny Boyd blinked uneasily as they fanned around his bed. Raven, Kax, Max. Only Finch offered him some comfort. Finch was solid. Finch wasn't one of the bosses. He wondered if he could claim amnesia.

"It was just a meet. Smithy said they wanted to discuss a few things. Next thing I know I'm sparko and woke up here." Danny looked at Finch for support.

"Well, that's illuminating, Danny. A real weight off our fucking minds!" growled Max.

"What he means, Danny—" Finch began.

"Oh, sorry, didn't realise you were repping Danny boy here," Max cut across Finch. "perhaps you two would like to hold hands, cuddle and get the story straight?"

"I ain't into cuddling guys," replied Finch softly.

"That a fucking dig, you fucking runt!" Max's fleshy face, mottled with anger, his giant fists clenched.

"That's enough, you two." Kax detached himself from the wall and stepped between them.

"Fucker has a smart mouth," muttered Max.

Kax glanced at Raven.

"Don't look at me, Mr Kax. I'm enjoying the repartee. It's not like we have any pressing matters to worry about."

"I was trying to help, when this fucking wise guy started up." Finch gave Max a sour look.

Raven waved everyone quiet. "Before you went lights out, Danny, what did they say and who was at this meet?"

"Not a lot, really. The two top guys got out about six weeks back. They were there, Smithy too."

"So, Smithy is back to being No. 3?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? Who is running things? The old boss or Smithy?"

"Well, the old boss. Zak. Stefan is his main oppo."

"We make progress. So what did Zak say?"

Danny hesitated. "It's kind of blurry, Lady."

Raven stared at Boyd for a long minute. "Here's the deal, Danny. I want to know exactly who said what and to whom. Now, these are not your words. You are just repeating what was said. I know that. The rest of us know that. Understand?"

Danny understood and licked his lips. Finch passed him a cup of orange juice with a straw and nodded encouragement. Taking a sip, Danny ignored the sharp pain in his ribs. "Zak said they were being undervalued. That Smithy had gone soft, letting a bunch of fag pussies, led by pussy, push them around. That sort of thing. I said he he was bang out of order and then, blam. They jumped me."

"Smithy too?"

"Lady?"

"Did Smithy jump you or just Zak and Stefan?"

Danny frowned. "Pretty sure it was just Zak and Stefan. I got kinda sucker punched and it was bit hazy after that."

Raven nodded. "Okay, Danny. You rest up. Anything need taking care off? Need us to contact anyone?"

"It's done, Lady. My ex is coming over later. Kids too. Girlfriend was here earlier."

"Okay. You need anything, you let me or Finch know. Same goes for your women or kids."

"Thanks, Lady. Sorry about this. I let you down."

"No, it's on me. You walked into something we should have had been on top of."

They filed out, silent until they reached the hospital car park. Gathering around Finch's Beamer, Raven opened the floor.

"Max, try and get hold of Smithy, tell him we want a quiet meet. He still banging that tart in Cliff End?"

"Yeah, Arlene. Got a kid with her now."

"Go through her to set things up."

"You thinking Smithy not so keen on the Saints change of policy?" asked Kax.

"I'm thinking Smithy may not be keen on having the old leadership back let alone a change in policy."

Kax nodded. "And if there is any disagreement at the top it may prove useful. I'll head back and get the boys tooled up."

"Okay. Alert people further down the chain that there may be trouble. Finch, you're with me."

Finch gave Raven a few minutes of brooding time as he drove. "You did right by Danny. He was worried he was going to cop the flak for fucking up," he finally said as they stopped at the lights.

"Danny isn't paid to think. We should have been on top of this. We knew Zak was back out but didn't consider any possible ramifications. That's my job, management's job. We fucked up."

"Yeah. It's why I like working for you. No bullshit. Everything straight down the line."

"I'm reassured by your vote of confidence. Nice to know I'm on notice if I fail to meet your exacting standards."

Finch grinned at her sarcastic tone. "Yeah. And I'm still here, so what that does that tell you?"

"It tells me you're a fucking moron."

"Yeah, there's that too."

"You should be management, Finch."

"I'm more useful as the shop steward. Men need to know that if they have a valid grievance it gets a hearing. In this game, command only works as long as the poor bloody infantry buys into it. They buy into you. Kax and Max as well."

"Talking of Max, that was a cheap shot earlier."

"Yeah, I know." Finch eased the beamer into the backyard of Carlo's coffee house.

The outside staircase took Raven to the upstairs flat while Finch fetched coffee.

The flat felt cold and musty. Raven kicked in the heating and took a latte from Finch as he walked in. "Thanks."

"War room?"

Raven nodded. "We need to plan anything we do it here, not the Depot. Kax and Max will be along later."

"You want me to stay?"

"Course I fucking do!"

"Just asking. I ain't management."

"Well, you're the worker's rep on the fucking board then. Can we cut the class struggle shite for five fucking minutes?"

"Sure—" Finch looked at his phone, then Raven.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Personal."

"We ain't got time—oh."

Finch gave a wry smile and hit answer. "You okay, babe? Sure, I got time for a quick chat. You climbed out of bed yet?"

"Fuck's sake!" Raven muttered under her breath and slumped into the easy chair.

"Yeah, I enjoyed this morning too. Shame I had to go to work. My boss is a real hard ass. You may know her. Yeah, I know you're a soft ass. Soft as anything, babe. Nothing I like better then pumping my dick into your soft ass." Finch eased into the chair opposite Raven, his eyes locking with hers. "Hang on, babe." He pressed mute. "It's your mum."

"No shit. I was totally in the dark."

Finch waited for Raven to tell him to terminate the call. She didn't. Smothering a smile, he went back to the conversation.

"Sorry 'bout that. Just finding a private spot. Bit like your wet spot. Yeah, I'm thinking about fucking you right now. You thinking it too babe? You lying there, legs wide, cunt nice and juicy, wanting your boy's hard dick?"

Raven shifted slightly in her chair, face impassive. Finch's eyes never left hers.

"Yeah, I'm stroking my dick, you fingering your cunt? I want to hear you squelch that sopping wet hole of yours. That's it hun, stick your fingers in, you got that big dildo to hand? Okay, I'll wait, I ain't going anywhere."

The silence was thick. Finch fought the urge to pull his cock free, wondering how Raven would respond if he did. A trickle of sweat wormed its way down his back. The heating was on full blast. Linda's voice was back, breathless in his ear.

"Stick it in, babe. Make sure you ride that dildo hard." Finch licked his lips as Linda moaned down the phone. He could hear her exertions as she fucked herself. "Yeah, I'm cumming, babe, gonna shoot my load in your face. Yeah? Tell me, tell me that you want my cum, want me jizzing in your face, that's it! That feel good? Yeah, it was good for me too, always is with you, Lin. You keep that pussy of yours wet and warm for me, okay? I'll see if I can get round later. Yeah, miss you too."

Finch clicked off and tried to ease the discomfort in his pants. Raven hadn't moved or made a sound. She was difficult to read, but Finch had given her an out, and she hadn't taken it. That was enough for Finch.

He reached down and picked up his coffee. "You reckon Smithy is a weak link then?" Finch kept his voice casual.

Raven didn't respond. She just stared at him. That odd look she sometimes got. Like she was there, but not. Obscured almost. Finch would give his right arm to know what was going through this crazy woman's head. She fascinated him. That he was fucking her mother was hot, the prospect of fucking mother and daughter was insanely hot. Except Kax would likely kill him. Or try to. Or double team with him. Who fucking knew. Kax was fucking Lady's half-sister, knocked her up. Then there was that busty redhead they seemed to keep captive. Whole set-up was fucking crazy town. Finch wasn't knocking it, though. He liked crazy. Who wanted to fuck tick-tock dolls or dumb snatch? No. Give him crazy town any day of the week.

The stare hadn't wavered. Fuck or fight? Finch was ready for either. He knew her strengths. She was crazy fast, but he was ready. He tensed as she broke the silence.

"Possible. It's worth exploring. Smithy expanded our relationship. We get a courier network throughout the South and Midlands, protection and muscle when we want to move bigger items. They earn well." Raven still didn't break her gaze.

Finch finally did. He hadn't expected Raven to respond calmly. It disappointed him. "Makes sense I guess."

A phone trilled.

Raven answered it on the second ring and listened intently. "I'll be there."

"What's up?" Finch asked.

"Max. He's at Arlene's. So is Smithy."

"Handy."

"Yeah. Maybe too handy." She punched her phone. "Mr Kax, Max is at Arlene's along with Smithy. Bring some back-up and I'll meet you there. No, no trouble so far, but we got dicked in the arse once today, so let's not make a habit of it. Have the rest of crew lock the Depot down. Yeah," her gaze flittered back to Finch. "Yeah, Finch is here. Oh, I'll be bringing him. Don't worry about that."

Finch wasn't sure about her smile as she said it.

****

Smithy wasn't keen on Raven's smile either. He had been with the Saints Motor Cycle Club since the early days. A tall, rangy man, he loved the lifestyle, still did, but the appeal of good money and the quiet life at the grand old age of 38 was not to be underestimated. He scratched his thinning brown hair and stared at the faces surrounding him.

"How many times do you want me to go through this? Zak has been getting steadily stoked on seeing how our arrangement has grown while he was inside. Stefan is a fucking headcase and has been pumping up Zak's ego and I've been trying to keep a lid on it. Okay?"

"How's that lid coming along, Smithy?" asked Kax pleasantly.

"Not fucking good! Look, the meet today was my idea. Get Zak to express his concerns and maybe renegotiate terms a little. You know, everyone gives a little and we carry on earning. Makes sense right, Raven?"

Raven ignored his appeal. Max stepped up to Smithy and poked him in the chest.

"Danny is in the fucking hospital, so tell me again how well the meeting went! And since when was Danny ever the man to talk to about terms, you dumb fucking prick!" yelled Max.

"I figured start at the bottom, a friendly face, you know me and Danny get on, then it gets kicked upstairs."

"The only thing that got kicked was Danny." Raven broke her silence.

"Please Raven, I know! And that was not on me, I did my best to cool them down before it got way out of hand!"

"You don't think this isn't way out of hand already? Fuck me, Smithy, you're lucky you ain't lying in a pool of fucking claret right now!" Kax shook his head as if disappointed this wasn't the case.

"And why the fuck do you think I'm here? They're looking at me as if I'm in your camp! I'm fucked all ways up, right now." Smithy sagged into a chair, his face crumpling.

"Everything okay?" Arlene poked her head around the door warily.

"It's fine, go mind the kids," replied Smithy.

"I'd appreciate you keeping the noise down, you're scaring them," continued Arlene. She wasn't happy with the number of bodies in her cramped living room.

"Point taken, Arlene, we mums have to stick together." Raven went to the door and gave Arlene a reassuring smile, then closed it on her. "What they after exactly?" she addressed Smithy.

"Bigger cut on shipments, and an increase on the hire fee. Zak thinks we are pretty much working for you guys full time and that has impacted other revenue streams."

"Revenue streams? Zak do a business management course inside or something?" There was a ripple of laughter at Raven's comment.

"Nah, it's fucking Stefan giving it the big one and yapping in Zak's ear. He wants more upfront in return for us not earning elsewhere. Thinks we got lazy. Zak is more about respect. You don't come and see him, only guy we see is Danny."

"So all this shit because Zak has hurt feelings? You reckon I should send him some fucking flowers?"

"You know what I mean, Raven. You asked me and I'm telling you." Smithy lapsed into a moody silence.

"Hey, I could get Kayla to knock up a few bunches," grinned Kax.

"Sure, why not? What does Zak like? Maybe some roses or—" Raven stopped having reached the extent of her knowledge about flowers.

"Azaleas are nice this time of year," offered Finch. "What? My mum like flowers. Oh, fuck off, you fucking insensitive arseholes." Finch gave the one-handed wanker gesture in response to the mocking jeers.

"Okay, knock it off, we're embarrassing Miss Petal here," smiling, Raven turned back to Smithy. "How much more upfront?"

"Wants a £150k one-off payment to make up for shortchanging the Saints—his words! And a bigger cut on each big courier job off the top. Thinks 5 points is taking the piss. Wants 20 points."

"You were quick with that answer, sure you're not driving this with them?" Kax loomed over Smithy as he said it.

"I'm a loyal member, the club is my life, so yeah I'm also here to pass on the new terms."

"Zak can shove his fucking terms," muttered Max.

Kax exchanged a look with Raven. She gave a slight nod.

"Tell Zak we'll think about it then get back to you with an answer," said Kax.

"Okay, will do. They won't move anything until this is settled and they won't take kindly if you get someone else in."

Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers