Bang, Bang, Mr Finch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up."

Linda looked quizzical but scrambled to her feet.

"Strip."

"Want me to put on some music?" replied Linda lightly, as she pulled her short dress over her head.

"No. I just want to look at you."

"Sure," Linda unclipped her bra and slipped off her panties. She had lost most of her insecurities about her body years ago. Roland had cured most of them. Her hedonistic lifestyle since then did the rest. If anything, she had developed an exhibitionist streak.

Finch eyed her carefully. She had the same tall, slender build as her daughter, same size breasts, although Linda's were natural. A darker colouring, less toned but more attractive for it. Perfection was overrated. Finch liked his women real, with flaws and blemishes.

"Like what you see?" Linda put her hands on her hips.

"Very much," he replied thickly. She hadn't trimmed in a while. Finch didn't care whether a woman shaved or not. He was happy either way. It was a contrast to Raven. She had been smooth. He could still see her cunt in his head.

"What you thinking?" Linda folded her arms, sensing something was bothering him.

"Hey, can't a man admire his woman?"

"Don't kid me, Finch. What's this about? You can tell me. You can tell me anything."

Finch cocked his head and smiled. He suspected this was true. He even suspected that Linda, in some dark corner, squirrelled away in her head would get a vicarious thrill over some of his misdeeds.

"Caught sight of your daughter today."

"And? You see her most days."

"Let's just say I saw a bit more than I usually do."

"Really?"

Finch ignored the sudden chill. "Just by chance."

"I'm sure it was. How long did you look?"

"Long enough. Turn around."

"And how long is that?" Linda half-turned, then span back to face him. "You comparing us?" Annoyed, she stooped to pick up her dress.

"Yeah. So far you're coming out on top."

"Sick bastard. Michelle is an young attractive woman so don't try and flatter me."

"I'm not. It's true. I prefer your look. Lady is a bit too lean for my tastes."

"You saying I'm fat?"

"No, I'm saying you are more to my liking. Other men may prefer her look—she is attractive, sexy, it's just that I find you sexier. That's all."

"Really?"

"Yes. You know I like you, I wouldn't be here otherwise."

Slowly, Linda dropped the dress. "So, if you had to choose?"

"If I had both of you naked in front of me, I would fuck you."

"You had to say fuck? Such a charmer."

"Telling you as it is."

Linda threw the dress at him, but she got a warm kick out of his words, even if she wasn't convinced. Pushing him back, she straddled him on the sofa. He cupped her breast and fondled it gently.

"I know what you're really thinking," she said, kissing him lightly.

"You do?"

"You're a man. Trust me, it isn't difficult."

"I'm offended." He kissed her back. "So, what am I thinking?"

"About me, about Michelle, the fruit of my loins," her tone was playful.

"Well, she is a peach and you read a lot of trash."

"I do, and you like a succulent peach."

"They are moist and tasty." He shifted as she freed him, rocking herself on his exposed cock.

"And that's what you are thinking," she breathed.

"You've lost me. We still talking peaches?"

She pressed her lips against his as he penetrated her, a slight catch in her voice."You know what I mean. Me. Michelle."

"What about you and her?"

"You know." She rocked forward, her breathing quickening.

"Perhaps. Are you asking? Because I already told."

"Tell me again," she quickened the pace.

"You in your bad place?"

Linda nodded, face flushed.

"Your bad place where you and your daughter are waiting to see who I fuck first?" his eyes glinted. "Or maybe I dip my cock into both of you before I decide, and then choose you. You like that I prefer you to her? That I prefer fucking you? And you would want her to know wouldn't you?"

"Ye—yes!"

"I guess that makes you a bad mother, a mother who likes doing the nasty and wants to rub her daughter's face in it." Finch ground into Linda, his fingers twisting her nipple until she squealed in pain.

"I'm sorry!" gasped Linda.

"No, you're not! Admit it! You ain't sorry, because you and her are a bit alike in some ways."

"No!"

"Don't fucking lie to me!"

"Please, no, yes, you're right! I'm not sorry, sometimes—sometimes I just don't fucking care!"

"And you know what's she really like don't you? You know what's going on while pretending not to."

"No, no I dont!"

"Really? You shared a girl with her once, didn't you? Then you regretted telling me—"

"Please don't, that was wrong, please!" Linda trailed off in tears and moans as Finch flipped her onto the sofa and slammed her with short, powerful strokes.

"Please, Finch! You're hurting me!" Linda's words were in contrast to the way she clung to him, her grip fierce, her nails digging into his hard body.

Slowly he eased up, kissing her tears. "Shush, okay?" He smiled at her. "You drive me mad, you know that."

Again his words warmed her. She liked having an effect on him. It gave her power, a hold she treasured. "You drive me mad too, I've never felt this way about a man before. I would do anything for you."

They moved together in silence, the initial rush dissipating and replaced with the warmth of togetherness.

"You would do anything for me?" whispered Finch.

"Anything!" And at that moment, Linda knew she would.

Finch smiled and began talking.

****

The fusion sustained Raven and Kax to the evening. Each sharing and enjoying the other's pleasures.

For Raven, it had meant watching as her husband took her pregnant half-sister into their bed. They had picked an excited and grateful Megan up from the Rectory. Kax had stripped her and then placed his hand on her swollen belly. Swollen with his child.

It had been Raven's idea to have Kax knock Megan up. Her pregnancy with Amanda had placed a mental strain on Raven that she was reluctant to revisit. The legacy of it was still with her. Megan was the perfect solution, the ideal receptacle. Megan was family, it would provide a sibling for Amanda, and she was besotted with Kax.

For Megan, it was an act of love, such was her distorted view of the narrow world she now inhabited. Where up was down and being taken to her sister's bed with Kax was romantic. She could no longer think beyond the boundaries of Raven's control of her life. Kax was Megan's reward, and to carry his child the greatest honour she could imagine.

Raven watched from the doorway as her husband bounced the squealing Megan atop of him, her swollen breasts and belly wobbling obscenely. Barely coherent words of gratitude spewed from the heavily pregnant girl, her love was heartfelt and sincere, compelling Raven to move towards them, her hard body in contrast to the soft distended curves of her sister.

Kneeling beside them, she kissed Megan tenderly, running her hand over her sister's belly. Kax grinned at Raven, his sweat-slicked hand gripping Megan's tit and squeezing hard.

Raven took the offering, a drop or two of Megan's milk, the act was heightened with symbolism. That, and the feel of her sister's tongue on her darkened, sensitive nipples triggered an orgasm in Megan, her eyes fluttering back as she held tightly to Raven, her breath coming in wheezing gusts.

"You joining us?" grunted Kax.

"Later, I have something to do first." Raven kissed Kax gently, warmed by her intense love for him. "I won't be long."

"No worries. I'm enjoying this fat slut."

The sound of Megan's moans followed Raven as she exited the bedroom, making her way to her private eyrie. Flicking on the light, she powered up the laptop and sat before a bank of screens.

Various local street views came up. Raven glanced through them, watching the people going about their business at night; the more crowded retail districts, the quieter suburban areas. She enjoyed watching these people. They were her own private Sim world.

The slight chill in the air caused Raven to draw in the belt on her see-through wrap as she made her way to a small kitchenette alcove, returning to the screens with a mug of coffee.

Flicking off the street views, she opened an interior view. A couple watching TV. A large pizza box on the floor. Cosy. Her first boyfriend, only boyfriend really, and his wife. Raven liked to drop in and share their domestic arrangement. It was comforting.

Anaisha was next. This gave Raven mixed feelings. They rarely spoke. Motherhood consumed Anaisha's life, and no one pretended that Anaisha didn't avoid her old friend. Oddly, Raven felt no loss over this. Mostly she was indifferent, and this lack of feeling unsettled her.

"You're putting it off aren't you?"

Raven looked up at Dr Rosen perched on the end of the desk, her leg swinging as she smiled down at Raven.

"If you say so." Raven took an inhaler out of the desk drawer and inserted a fresh cartridge.

"You are going to be in so much trouble if your mother finds out," continued Rosen.

"Well, she won't. And I did it for her protection." Raven drew on the inhaler, her feeling of well-being deepened.

"Yes. I can see how installing cameras in her flat is solely for your mother's benefit. We have company by the way. Over in the corner."

Raven ground her teeth. Vowed not to look, then did.

Zak was slumped in the corner, staring at her.

"He doesn't say much," continued Rosen.

"Probably just as well I stabbed him in the throat, then." At least her hallucinations obeyed rules. Raven smiled without humour, then focused on the middle screen, clicking on a time-stamped file. The monitor showed her mother reading on the sofa.

"Remind me again, what you are trying to achieve here, apart from some sick, sordid voyeurism?"

"I'm trying to understand me, through her."

Rosen all but snorted. "Of course you are!"

"Linda is like me in many ways, the young women she shacks up with, now Finch."

"The young women are proxies for you, you have a secret fancy for Finch which now makes your mother a proxy for you. I've heard it all before, dear."

"It's all connected. We're very close," replied Raven stubbornly.

"Close? Except where you dance around each other. Each pretending that you are just a normal mother and daughter. Really mature, healthy stuff. And then the one time with Becky when you both stop pretending! Well, that was even less healthy!" laughed Rosen.

"Things happened. We don't talk about it. Better that way." Raven fast-forwarded to the point Finch arrived, then settled back.

"Said no one ever." Silence filled the room for a few minutes. "Well, that didn't take long. Your mother is an absolute slut. Are you going to turn the sound up?"

Raven shook her head. That would be an unacceptable intrusion of privacy. She watched intently, her emotions a confusing mix of excitement, disapproval, anger and arousal. The focus of each respective emotion was fluid, bouncing around between herself, her mother and Finch.

"Parading herself like a whore, bit like you were earlier with Finch."

"I wasn't and my mother isn't a whore."

"You are. Or were. And your mother did sell her pussy down the Tit-Tip bar. Two peas in a pod." Rosen's tone was mocking.

"You know what? Do me a favour and fuck off out of my head!"

"And miss the show? Ooh, now they are getting down to it. You going to play with yourself while you watch?" The question was rhetorical. "The thing that I am unsure about is, are you watching your mother or are you watching Finch? Do you imagine yourself riding Finch right now? Taking your mother's place bouncing on his cock like a happy little whore?"

"Seriously? How can a girl masturbate in peace with you fuckers bothering me!"

"Zak's gone, it's just me now."

"I would prefer it the other way round."

"I'm sure you do. Did you take his soul? Yes, you took his soul. Sucked into that dark heart of yours—oh my! He's really giving mummy a good seeing too!"

Raven stared unblinking at the screen, her hand moving rhythmically between her legs, her face and chest starting to flush.

"Back to my question. What do you hope to achieve by doing this? Is it just a sexual thing? Don't you get enough of them without resorting to voyeurism with your own mother?"

Raven barely heard, she was savouring the rush of pleasure coursing through her body. She let out her breath in a long, shallow exhale.

"I told you. Linda is like me, if I can figure her out I can figure myself out."

"Oh, please! And that involves watching her fuck Finch? It's not like we don't know what's going on in that head of his, and he yours after you listened in on his phone-sex chat."

The sound from the screen suddenly filled the room causing Raven to start.

"You shouldn't have done that," snapped Raven.

Rosen stared back and shook her head sorrowfully. "I can't do anything, dear. You know that."

The conversation on-screen was low, mumbled and breathless. Instinctively, Raven leaned forward, listened in rapt attention for a few minutes, and then sat back.

She was going to kill Finch.