Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH... God damn this bitch is something else! MMMMM... I've had co-stars who ain't been able to take it this good!" Steel just grinned, keeping her legs spread as he pounded away into her slot with that stiff and quick pace. Keeping his balls slapping off her body every time he drove in and filled her right up. That love tunnel staying tightly wrapped all around his inches even with this sort of pace, let alone the vast size of his pole that she's been repeatedly taking. "MMMMM... These wrestling sluts gonna make me want to check out their shows at this rate!" He joked before letting out another deep groan as he delivered a fresh, hard round of thrusts to make the former LinQ Idol shift against his thrusts. Never allowing her to move too far back so his cock never escaped from that wet snatch. Allowing him to drive back in quickly after pulling just a few inches out so he was back balls deep into her needy but still snug hole.

Maki grit her teeth as she stared across. Finding one of her hands down at the top of her pussy, encouraging more of this clearly intense pleasure as she danced her fingers quickly across her clit to enhance matters even more. Not making up for any sort of lack of action as his cock alone was more than giving her some of the best sex she's ever had in her very eventful, in and out of the ring, life. Just racing herself even quicker towards a peak as she moaned out between her near constant swearing. Helping in a way to double team herself as she self pleasured and stimulated that nub while her box as a whole got pounded again and again by that fat, long and certainly experienced shaft.

"Shit... This slut is a fucking natural!" Dirty One laughed at his rude form of a compliment as he watched the Joshi rub away at herself and keep moaning out as the sweat coated her face. Making a couple loose strands of her red hair cling to her cheeks as she jolted along the back seats of the infamous Bang Bus. Clearly her tight and slim Asian frame was built for hard fucking like this, but never having got the chance before until she got a piece of his thick American dick that's ramming away into her. "God, whatever companies passed on her must be run by total dumbasses! Their loss, our fucking gain!" He said, sounding like he was bragging and rightfully so. Getting to film one of the hottest women in Japanese pro wrestling getting some big dick action and taking it like it's second nature to her. Her snatch dripping wet and still very snug to make the man ploughing into her keep moaning out in approval.

"MMMMMM!! OH FUCK!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! MMMMM!! CUMMING... GONNA FUCKING CUM!! OH FUCK YESSSSS!! Maki hissed in delight as she kept her hand furiously brushing away at her clit, nicely timed as that fat dick banged her deeply and stiffly. No need for any faking here as the deep groans from the porn star driving into her indicated as her tight enough already pussy clamped freshly around his size as she came. Her head tilting back slightly but not so far that the look of bliss across her face wasn't seen. Shuddering on his prick as she sent more juices over that still condom-covered cock and the layer not being any sort of barrier from enjoying every moment of the peak for either of them. "AAAAAAAAHHH FUCK!! MOTHER FUCKER!! MMMMMM YESSSSSSS!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted, rubbing her way through the pleasure even as his thrusts never stopped so they both worked to make sure she felt every moment of it. Plus, it made for some damn good wank material for the video as he skilfully made sure that her entire orgasm was recorded. And when he finally pulled out, showing his dick was still rock hard and ready for more? It might not be the only peak she hit during this journey they're still on.

"Yeah, that's my man! Fucking making it look easy!" Dirty One remarked, grinning behind the camera.

"Oi! I'm not fucking done either, asshole!" Maki snapped as she sat up. "Give me some more of that big cock, you fucks!"

"Oh, I got something in mind alright..." Tyler said. "Let's give her some time to recover though with some rimming."

"Rim... Rimming?" Itoh tilted her head. "What is this rimming?" She said, responding to a new word she's not used to.

"Oh, I'll do more than just tell you." Steel replied with a grin as he took a hold of her and moved her into position.

The nicely sweating Joshi didn't object as she was kept on the back seats, but now on her hands and knees with her nicely rounded ass sticking out, showing off that dripping wet pussy as well. Soon finding our first hand what that new word meant when she gasped out with wide eyes, looking back behind her as he spread her cheeks part. Leaning in and sliding his tongue already expertly across her asshole with a long, slow lick down her. Teasing going all the way to that well fucked slit but instead moving back up to focus on the last of her holes he's yet to stuff his dick into. Getting a good sampling of her however as he lapped at her tightness, getting a sense that even as wild as she is, anal sex isn't something she gives up so easily.

"MMMMM... You dirty mother fucker! AHHHHH... MMMMM..." She swore back at him, looking over the shoulder with half-closed eyes that rather than be filled with fury, seemed more lustful at having her ass eaten out. Already shifting herself back, moving her rump against his tongue as he flicked at her. Showing no issue with this warm up as she enjoyed his far from novice motion to slide against her entrance. "MMMM... Rimming... AHHHHH... Yeah, come on... Mother fucker! Mmmmm... Rim me..." She purred as even fresh from an orgasm she was still as down to fuck as he clearly was. Easily encouraged by him licking at her asshole, getting her nicely slick with his spit as he worked his tongue across her. What her booty might lack in thickness more than made up for with clear tightness as even with his vast experience in eating ass, he was meeting resistance in getting inside her back passage. And it might even be that while she didn't know what the exact term of this was, this perhaps wasn't her first time taking a rimming either with how eagerly she's pushing back towards his mouth.

He wasn't going to pass up a free chance to get balls deep in some hot Asian ass however, so the first step was properly warming up this beauty. Using a hand to give her ass a sharp spank, and rather than feeling the sting of pain she just groaned out and kept pushing her butt back into his handsome face. Leaving him smirking as he made sure to spread her cheeks and angle his head to the camera could film his tongue flicking out at her asshole. The saliva dripping down now from the repeated licks as he dined on the world travelled wrestler's backside. Helped out by her ass being pushed back into his tongue as she moaned out. Not used to it, but clearly the idea of being rimmed was to her liking as she felt that tongue work over her.

There was brief break in the footage, coming back to still show Maki in that doggy style position on the back seats but now her asshole had gone from just a coating of saliva to looking like shining from some lubing up. The magic of editing leaving out the other preparation work done to her as Steel moved in behind her, half kneeling himself with the far leg on the seats. Now lining up his fat, white cock with her tight Japanese ass as he pushed the head of his prick, still wrapped in that rubber, against her asshole. Groans let out by both of them when he pushed firmly in, invading her backside and completing his own personal tour of the tight bodied wrestler as she moaned out with her head tilting back in approval. All adding in to the notion this might be far from her first time engaging in anal sex.

"MMMMM SHIT!! OH FUCK!! MOTHER FUCKER!! MMMMM!!" Her hand was back down under her body, rubbing at her twat while her other lower hole started to take that big cock she was now extremely familiar with. The same dick that's been balls deep in her throat and pussy now claiming her tightest of holes. "MMMMM!! FUCK!! FILL ME UP!! COME ON, MOTHER FUCKER!! AHHHHH SHIT!! FUCK!!" She moaned out as her own shifting against his dick kept her red pigtails swinging once again. Feeling her asshole being wonderfully stretched out as he worked back and forth. Moaning himself and looking to see if this passage can handle as much thick dick as the rest of her obviously can. And it wasn't like she was trying to even pretend to resist this. Actively shoving her backside back towards him whenever a new, firm pump entered between her rounded cheeks as he kept them spread. Once again ensuring that the camera got a great shot of his huge shaft invading that tightness.

"God damn! Look at this fucking hot slut go!" The cameraman marvelled, moving in for a close-up of her asshole taking that big cock as the thrusts into her were smooth and stiff. Anyone who tuned in and saw this without knowing who she was would just assume she was just as experienced a skin flick star as the actual stud behind her. His moans mixing with hers in the air as they used the moving van to continue fucking in. "I didn't think a tiny, tight little fine ass like hers could even take half of my man Tyler's dick! Man I love being proved fucking wrong by these sluts!" He added, pulling back for the full shot of all of the Asian beauty's body moving back and forth as she took it up the ass from behind. More of those inches being eased in as even if she was super experienced with some back door fun, even she had a job to take such a massive size like this.

"AHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM... FUCKING FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOH! MMMM!! FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHHH!!" Her groans demanded as she stared back and licked her lips sinfully. Impressing again by not even looking like she's in pain at all despite the sheer length, never mind the thickness, of that porn star cock driving in and out of her asshole. "MMMMM YESSSSSS... FUCKER! AHHHH!! MOTHER FUCKER!! MMMMM!! FUCKING MY ASS!! MMMMM FUCK YES!!" She groaned out as sweat dripped off her gorgeous face. Her hands clawing slightly at the seating but still managing to shift back and forth. A different sort of timing than the previously fired Idol turned pro wrestler is used to doing. Sending her snug asshole back against the next thrust that big dick delivers to make them both moan. Managing to rock back and forth even on just one arm. Her other hand still between her legs, rubbing away wickedly at her already soaking wet pussy.

Steel just grinned as a healthy shine of sweat was making his toned body look better than ever. More than enjoying a workout with this beauty from The Land of the Rising Sun as his crotch finally started to hit of her tight ass. Fitting his big prick almost completely into her super tight back passage, with just an inch or so left out thanks to the angle he was using to both fuck her and make sure there was a clear view for the camera of the action. Keeping her cheeks spread but even holding them, her butt deliciously jiggled thanks to the stiff connection of his body hitting off of hers. More than showing off her sexual talents as she shows that if she made a switch from wrestling to a far more R-Rated career she would easily rise to an award winning rather than Championship winning status.

"OOOOOOOH FUUUUUCK!! MMMMMMM..." The only thing on Itoh's mind right now however was that huge cock and taking it deep into her back passage. The slap of her butt hitting off the muscular frame of the stud behind her ringing out in the still moving van they're fucking in along with both of their loud, shameless moans. Still managing to slide her fingers across her folds, leaving them coated with juices to drip down as she kept both lower holes stimulated. "AHHHHH SHIT! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She panted as her head hung low a little as the butt fucking, let alone all the sex she'd taken during this, took its toll on the former International Princess Champion of TJPW. Even so, keeping her eyes locked back over a shoulder with an intense gaze that alone begged without words for more of that fat dick stuffed into her backside. A display that many other women, even ones more used to fucking on camera than she is, would have left them walking with a limp for many days trying to endure this kind of anal pounding.

"Oh shit she's getting tired! You're wearing out little wrestler slut out, my man!" Dirty One commented at the sight of her. Clearly having seen plenty of sex and the vast majority of it with him behind the camera to tell when a babe is hitting a limit.

"Now we can't have that, can we?" Tyler smirked, pulling out of that butt and letting the camera get a shot of the wickedly gaping state her asshole is already in.

"No! Not... Not fucking finished!" Maki said, glaring with lusty need as she sat up. "More! Give me fucking more, you asshole!"

"Oh, I fucking plan on it..." Steel said, seeing her coming close. "By the way? You said you wanted to know what going bareback was like, right?" He said, taking advantage of her sex-distracted state to slyly pull the condom off his fat cock.

"Shut the fuck up! Fucking fuck me, mother fucker!" Itoh snapped, not caring about the lack of protection now as she moved up to mount his lap but this time her back facing him so her sweat soaked frame was facing the camera from face down to her lower holes.

"Well if you fucking want it?" He smirked, scooping up her legs as his cock slammed up into her asshole again, driving in balls deep with the first pump to make her head tilt back in delight. Keeping her limbs spread but also pulled back, leaving her unable to even bounce under her own power on his dick. "Then fucking take it, slut!" He said, starting to drill her from underneath as she howled in delight from the new rough fucking. Her ass made to clap when he drove up into her and more made her just jolt up and down rather than make her properly ride his dick. A pace enough to get them both groaning out as he kept her impaled on his shaft and nicely straight on his lap. Allowing him to just slam right up and down as his balls hit off her sweat dripping skin.

Yet it still wasn't quite rough enough as Itoh's arms were back around his head for an element of support to keep herself stuffed on that thrusting cock. Made to groan out when his own hands came up but rather than holding onto even her body, they gripped those red pigtails of hers. Tugging her locks just like at the start of this encounter but not even for a proper means of working her on his prick. More to further leave her looking like a living sex toy to be used for his pleasure as he hammered his dick in and out of her already well fucked asshole. Leaving her hair even more of a mess so that even as her head bobs and shakes, it can't make loose strands loosen from off her face to make it all the more sinful.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK YESSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Despite how rough and harsh this anal pounding was, the former member of the LinQ and now current Tokiwoikiru Idol group moaned out between loud begging for even more. That white cock more than having made a home for itself in her snug Japanese ass to leave her cheeks slapping off of him every time he thrust upward. "FUCK FUCK FUCK... MMMMMM AHHHHH YES!! YES!! FUCK THAT ASS MMMMMM MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUCKERRR!! MMMMM!!" She groaned loudly as she was made to shift along that dick, bouncing up a bit from the pure force of each new pump into her backside from underneath. Her legs spread but dangling as she jolted, and only letting out a hiss mixed of pain and pleasure when his hands gripped her red hair to tug away on those signature pigtails. Getting off on that hair play to go along with the near destruction level pumping her tight, modestly rounded ass was enduring.

"Jesus Christ! He's gonna split her fucking open! Yeah! Fucking wreck that hot fucking slut!! Fuck her shit up!!" Dirty One just encouraged the sort of action that would knock a normal woman out from the level of anal abuse Itoh was not just taking, but actively encouraging. Filming her being rag dolled on that cock as it pounded away like a machine stuck in overdrive. The juices from Maki's pussy dripping down even without her even being able to directly rub herself any more. "God damn! They make the sluts something fucking special over in Japan!" He added with a laugh sounding as close to respecting a woman as he got with how more than impressively she was taking this anal pounding. Let alone being strung up with her hair clutched like a trophy of war as she got rammed again and again.

Tyler underneath her grit his teeth, sweating hard finally now as keeping up this harsh level of thrusting began to drain him. Not making him ease up however as he still held onto her flaming red hair, gripping and turning like he was holding onto handlebars to really put her through the workout of a lifetime. His crotch slapping up into her butt, stuffing her back passage full with his member but even with this wild pace she was still pleasurably snug all around his fat cock. Another clear sign that she was built to take this kind of Size Queen anal action. And any concern she might have had about taking him bareback being far from her mind as her pussy continued to drip and her moan constantly flowed from that infamously fowl mouth of hers.

"AHHHHH! AHHHH!! AHHHHHH!!" She panted as her eyes began gazing upward while her lips formed a perfect shape of an O. The anal drilling she was enduring bringing her to another intense orgasm and hitting it hands free no less. Leaving the stud she was mounted on grunting deeply when her ass clamped around his dick as she came. If not for the grip on her hair still she likely would have her head rolled about as her body still jolted up and down as he got in a last round of hard pumps. Once again playing his part well by making sure a full show of enjoying her peak was enjoyed by that recording camera. Eventually pulling her down onto his lap, leaving her grinding into him as he stopped his motion. But smirking as he kept a grip of the pigtails, making her look over at him as he leaned up. Daring to smooch the Idol and wrestler as their lips met and she, with no objection, let his tongue slide against hers to make out. Even with his dick still buried up her backside as she came down from another huge high.

"Ahhhhh... Mother fucker..." Maki groaned when the kiss was broken and he finally let go of her hair. Just to pull hold her waist and lift her off his cock.

"Yo, my man! Head to the spot!" Dirty One said, looking to the front as the Driver raised a hand to indicate he got the message loud and clear. Changing direction from just circling the block. "Time we wrapped this shit up!" He said as he watched Itoh being set down on the floor of the van to kneel.

Pumping his throbbing cock, Tyler moaned as he stood up with a lean over to use as much height as the vehicle could allow. Moaning when he started to shoot his load and showing off even more potential in this line of work, Maki didn't even flinch for a moment when the hot, white spunk started hitting across that pretty face of hers. Spunk ending up hitting high and to the sides, catching into her flaming red hair across her forehead and at the sides with one shot even hitting one of her pigtails. But plenty going over the cheeks, nose and lips of the Japanese beauty as that fat white dick that has been balls deep in all her holes unloaded a fittingly large amount of spunk all over her. Leaving her staring up with narrowed eyes when he finally let go of his spent dick and she was drenched in spunk like a personal bukkake party had been performed on her.

"Mother fucker! You fucking made a fucking mess all over me!" Maki said, smirking up at him as the camera got a good close up look of that money shot.

"No fucking shit I did!" Tyler said, his tone matching his shameless grin. "Your fine little tight ass got me real fucking worked up.