Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And hey, you learned some new words today too, right? Rimming, bareback..." Dirty One said. "Never thought this fucking Bus would end up being educational!"

"And you learned why Maki Itoh, the Cutest in the World, is the fucking best at fucking too!" Itoh claimed as she looked up at the camera as well.

"Well I'm sure you're gonna get plenty of contract offers after this... Just uh, none of them from any wrestling companies!" The cameraman remarked with a laugh.

"But uh, hey! Thanks for the fun, babe... I think this is where you get off, now that my man has gotten off." Dirty One said as the van slowed down to a halt, parking up at a side walk.

"Wait, what? Now?? But I'm not cleaned up yet, asshole!" Maki stated as the door got opened up, making the mistake of moving over to look out at what was clearly just a random street in the city. "Where the fuck are we, even? HEY!!"

Maki yelled when suddenly Steel pushed her from behind when she was distracted. Making her stumble out onto the pavement and when she turned around to storm forward, she got her bundled up clothing followed by her bag tossed into her face. "YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!" Itoh yelled when Tyler slammed the door shut and the van began speeding off. The used condom even tossed out the window back at her for extra humiliation to the naked, sweat and cum-covered Joshi. "I'LL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOU, SHIT HEADS!!" She yelled out in the distance with a furious middle finger gesture sent at them as the vehicle fled the scene in true Bang Bus 'hit it and quit it' fashion.

"Oh shit, would not want to be the next one coming across her!" Dirty One laughed as he sat back down. "Bitch was piiiiiiiissed!"

"God damn she was something else!" Tyler said, sitting down on the well used back seats. "You sure she was a fucking wrestler? That bitch was built for taking dick... Nice and tight holes, nasty fucking mouth... Bitch was even into the hair pulling!"

"What, you want to swing around and get her again for another round?" The cameraman teased.

"Fuck no! She sounded like she was ready to bite my dick off!" Steel said with a laugh. "I'm just saying, if that bitch calms down? Sign me up if she wants to upgrade her career to my kind of job!"

"Ha! Well, we'll see. I heard that one of the bitches we've fucked before got some offer from another company or some shit. I'll keep ya posted." Dirty One remarked. "But for now? We got to drop you off and get this shit out on the website! You down, my man?" He asked, looking to the front seats as the Driver again didn't speak but threw up a thumbs up. "Yeah, that's my fucking man right there!" He laughed as he panned the camera to the window, taking in another random street as the video started to fade to black. Coming to an end as the closing notices played out.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for any future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!