Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 04

Story Info
Former NXT eye candy Scarlett Bordeaux takes the ride.
8.2k words
4.5
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NXT or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Scarlett Bordeaux (former NXT, Impact Wrestling, ROH)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Scarlett Bordeaux

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

The video started playing and once again we see the inside of the infamous Bus, already driving along as we see the buildings passing through the side and back widows. A focus being on the dark skinned hunk lounging in the back seats. A seasoned porn professional in Ricky Johnson, clad in jeans and an open buttoned shirt.

"Back on the road again, ain't that right my man?" The Dirty One, holding the camera so he's as always heard but not seen, said as he panned over to the front of the van. Likewise, the Driver merely briefly raised a hand for a pointing gesture before he was back on the wheel to steer. "Love that mad lad! And we got our boy Ricky-to-the-J here along with us for the ride today."

"Oh, we gonna be doin' some ridin' today... Making some slut ridin' this D, right?" Ricky handsomely smirked as he made the blunt remark.

"Hell yeah we fucking are!" The cameraman said with a laugh. "And we got a fine ass babe lined up for you and that big black dick of yours. And I do mean real fine ass with this bitch."

"Soundin' good alright... Let's get it goin'." Johnson says.

"OK, so Ricky, you know how it goes on here. We line up the chicks, they're usually one and done but it ain't like we just randomly pluck up some bitch off the side walk and they just happen to be down to fuck." Dirty One explains. "Well recently we've been like, expanding our horizons. We've been doing this thing where we get some hottie pro wrestler babes on here and they get down and fucking dirty. We've had some freaky Asians on here, that dark skinned exotic slut from the first time. Spending some of the budget to make sure we get the best out of these babes and their hot fucking bodies."

"Ain't my kind of sport to follow, but I'll make whatever bitch you got lined up do a bit of tongue wrestlin' I guess." Ricky joked. "They can wrestle this fucking dick I know that."

"My man! So yeah, we got this chick lined up. She's like, well I don't exactly follow the wrestling either, but she's like probably the biggest deal we've gotten on here. Like, she's been on TV a few times, she's got one of those 'exclusive content' websites going... The bitch was signed with the WWE for like their, what was it called? NXT or some shit for a while?"

"I would have put on my good shirt if I knew I was takin' on a Superstar today." Ricky said with a snigger.

"Well she got fired or whatever, so I guess she's down on her luck and needs to make that green..." Dirty One said, just as he notices the van slowing down to pull over to the side of the road. "We here already? Oh yeah yeah, that's her! Let me go get her." He said, putting down the camera to the floor as he opened the side door. Stepping out as the sound of a conversation is head.

"Oh damn! This chick is fine!" Ricky starts grinning, already eyeing up the woman as she stepped into the van, followed by The Dirty One as swung the door shut so the vehicle can start driving off again.

The beauty in question being Scarlett Bordeaux, perhaps more known for her brief time in NXT as simply Scarlett but has spent plenty of time in other promotions like Impact Wrestling, ROH and many others. The gorgeous blonde however clad in long but stylish coat, giving a hint that she might be hiding something underneath it as she took a seat. Crossing one tanned leg over the other as the bottom of the coat rode up to show off her thighs a bit like the well-seasoned cock-tease that she is.

"Cozy little place..." Scarlett said, raising an eyebrow as she glanced between the men. Giving an aura that she believed this would be easy and quick money. "Scarlett." She introduced herself, offering a hand to Ricky as she saw him eyeing her up.

"Ricky... And damn, you an engaged chick?" He immediately noticed the ring on her finger. "Lucky man I guess who gets to tap you every fuckin' night." He bluntly said.

"Well, damn right he is!" Scarlett said, taken aback by being called out already for being in porn like this despite having a partner. "But don't worry about him. After all, this is about me and not my man." She tried to change the subject.

"Girl, I ain't judgin'... A babe who knows what she wants and goes out to get it? It's all good... Especially when she's comin' to get some of me and my big fuckin' D, ya feel me?" Ricky teased her with a smile as he got a glare. Scarlett clearly being rattled already with things not going as she'd imaged right from the start.

"Hey, it's a compliment, Scarlett!" Dirty One cut in. "I mean, we know why you're here! You ain't just here to look pretty like you've done for your wrestling 'career'." He dared to say.

"E-Excuse me?" Scarlett snapped a bit, now turning her stare to the camera.

"The babe known as 'The Smokeshow'... You weren't exactly signed for being able to do Headlocks and whatever star matches! You're making green because of your banging body!" The cameraman stated with his smile being clear in his voice.

"And my talent, I'll have you know." Scarlett claimed. "But regardless... Sure, I know what I'm here for." She said, glancing between the two men. "I'm here to promote myself... Get people subscribing to my socials and my exclusive content site... Although probably I'll be getting a little more, well, wild here than on those." She admitted as she took a moment to scan over the hunk she knew would be her co-star for this trip.

"So, what's up with the coat then? If your fine ass knew you're here to get fucked and all..." Ricky calls her out.

"Oh, well... I decided to bust out some gear from my recent 'old' job... Might as well get some use out of it." Scarlett claimed with a smirk as she reached down, loosening the belt of her coat.

As much as the men had been teasing her, when Bordeaux ditched the coat and showed off the tight fitting, black with studs and loops fetish-like attire she had on? Ricky easily let out a whistle of approval. Seeing the curvy body of the blonde with her rounded, large tits shown off by a bikini-like top with more than a generous amount of cleavage. Her thick, juicy ass clad in a matching pair of shorts that were riding up just nicely to show off a hint of cheek as well, and not looking like there was any underwear underneath either. The look topped off with a sizeable choker around her neck with a ring at the front and long heeled boots that went to above the knee.

"God damn! What did I tell you about this chick? Smokeshow or what??" Dirty One raved as he scanned over her body as she dropped the coat down.

"Oh, I'm gonna be feelin' this alright..." Ricky said with a grin. Shifting back as he went to reach down and undo his belt.

"Someone's in a hurry..." Scarlett teased, shifting on the seats as she put on a deliberate show for the camera. Arching her gorgeous body back as she got onto her hands and knees, sticking her huge ass outward with a seductively sway before her hand slid up the porn star's pants. Not doing herself too much favours with the finger baring the ring clearly seen as she smirked up at him. "Lucky, because so am I..." She purred with a smirk of her own.

"Oh yeah? Busy to run back to yo man and tell him you were out with the girls?" Johnson, not phased by her seductive technique, smiled back. "And not tell him you were out behind his back getting some big dick from another man?"

"Watch your mouth!" Again Bordeaux snapped, falling for the teasing as she was called out on her unfaithfulness. "I'll have you know that..." Whatever excuse she was about to come up with was silenced. Hauling down his pants and left staring in awe as she saw the fat, long black cock that Ricky was packing. And from that stare as she sat back slightly, it was clear that this size of man-meat was considerably more than she was used to seeing.

"What? Cat got your tongue now?" Dirty One chuckled, having seen that look of cock-shock from other women before but enjoying it a whole lot from this beauty.

"N-No! I was just, well..." Scarlett stuttered as she brushed her hair back. Taking a hold of his cock and already starting to stroke him off.

"Gettin' a look at some real big fuckin' dick... Bigger than whatever yo man is packin', right slut?" Ricky continued to mock her as she didn't exactly stroke off his cock in any timid fashion.

"Shut up! I didn't come here to insult my boyfriend!" Bordeaux said, even as her current handjob to get his cock hard was basically mockery just without the words. "And I don't think you came here just to sit back and fucking smile at me either!" She snapped.

"Feel free to fuckin' get down to business then, bitch..." Ricky challenged, not believing her excuses one bit. With a narrow eyed glare and despite her anger, she shifted forward and stayed in that kneeling position to show off her curves. Forgoing the undressing that usually kicks off these Bang Bus trips as she leaned her gorgeous face in. Running her soft tongue against the underside of his prick to make him moan before her tongue focused on the crown. Swirling slowly around while the hand pumped at the shaft. She wasn't looking like a stranger to this sort of act either, and even making sure to toss her hair back so the view of her taking on his cock wasn't missed out on. "Mmmmm... Business is fuckin' boomin' already I can fuckin' see..." He added, still smiling as the tongue work with the combination of her hand, and yes the same one that was wearing what is supposed to be a sacred wedding ring, easily got his meaty rod raised up to his full size.

Still glaring at him, Scarlett leaned her blonde haired head in further and went from just licking to taking his prick inside of her mouth. Getting a moan out of him as despite his thickness she wrapped her full, glossed lips around his prick. Making herself groan from the stretching around him as she kept a hand around the base to keep him steady. Allowing her to go to work and begin lifting her head upward before smoothly pushing back down. Filling her mouth up already as she showed off a bit of her sexual ability with the steady slurps. Using her oral hole to pleasure a hunk she's only just met as her hand was just keeping him in place. Already her long locks swaying a bit as she sampled his big cock, and had to use the free hand to brush it out of the way as she kept the motion going.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm... GAHHHHHHH..." She was seductively gagging around his dick, perhaps in an attempt to get this skin flick shoot over with as soon as possible as she already made his fat crown connect with the back of her soothing mouth. The saliva starting to drip down as she didn't exactly hold back on him. Making him moan out with a smile as he lounged back and let her bob away deeply on his cock. "GAAAAAAHHHHH... HHHHHHRRLLL... Mmmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." Her eyes stayed locked onto him, but the more she blew his fantastic, fat prick and got used to his thickness the more than look of fury she had was softening. A growing desire forming while she put on a show in more ways than one. The former NXT Superstar shaking her juicy ass slowly from side to side while she worked her head up and down. Dragging her pouty lips up and down that big black cock as she the stunning white woman showed off the sort of skills expected from the infamously provocative beauty.

"Mmmmmm... Yeah, yo man got real lucky with yo fine ass... Mmmmm shit! That's some good fuckin' dome I'm gettin' right here..." Ricky stated the obvious but made sure the camera filming this backseat blowie knew it, as if his own moans weren't proving how good her oral skills were. The metal loops on her attire jingling slightly as she steadily sucked on his shaft. The spit oozing down his pole as her lips sunk down that little bit more as her hand went from gripping the base to holding his thigh for a different kind of support as she continued to put her mouth to work. "Mmmmm shit... God damn, this bitch got dick suckin' down to an art! Mmmmm!" He gave a wicked compliment as he stared down. His thick pole still rock hard and ready for a lot more out of the former sports entertainer now back working in the indies. Letting her showcase the sort of skills that fit in perfectly with not just his line of work, but would be expected from a drop dead gorgeous beauty like her.

"MMMMMPHHH... HHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHLLLKKK..." The gagging continued all over his dick as Scarlett seemed to lose herself in the moment, enjoying not just a huge dick between her lips but one that can clearly last. Her mouth sliding right down until her chin was resting against his balls. Impressively deep throating all of that huge cock but still only enough to make the man getting slobbered on groan out without even throbbing. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHLLLKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHH..." She groaned and choked around him as she lifted up to the half-way mark before sliding right down and pressing into the base again. Closing her eyes while her hand dragged along his thigh as she filled up her throat with his member. Choking away but not looking like in any great deal of pain as she bobbed deeply up and down with far more skill, and seeming experience, than the usual one-and-done babes usually on the Bang Bus.

"Yeah, look at this fucking bitch go! Sucking dick like she's the one staring in porn! Well, you get what I fucking mean." Dirty One gave the running commentary as he filmed that skilled mouth slurping away along that dark cock, contrasting wickedly with her pale but tanned skin. The saliva coating his inches that got briefly seen when she lifted upward before her mouth pushed right down onto him. "I mean, I heard this chick was more known for looking good than good matches! But seeing is really fucking believing right here!" He remarked. The point being proven as even as she choked each time she pushed her mouth right down onto Ricky's length, she kept going with her eyes not even watering for a moment as she dished out some top notch cock sucking.

"MMMMM... This slut lookin' like she could switch careers and kill it..." Johnson chipped in as he reached down and seized a handful of her long blonde hair, and not just to hold it to keep it from falling across her face either. Making her eyes open up with a fresh glare mixed with lust as he began to thrust upward into her obviously talented enough already oral hole. Pumping in and out with a nicely stiff pace, causing his balls to hit off her chin to further make a mess with all the saliva already coating him. "MMMMM... Yeah, she got fuckin' potential alright... MMMMM!" He rudely complimented. Showing off some of his own talents not just to last inside such a warm and wet mouth, but using the stiff pace to fuck her oral hole as he thrust upward into her while her own head sinfully bobbed away down onto him.

"GAAAAAAAH!! MMMMMPHH!! MMMM... HHHHHRRRKKK..." Even as she choked around his meaty length, Scarlett not only kept her head sliding back and forth along his length. She swayed her thick backside as her hands slid up his legs, craving more of his fat dick as he plunged into her throat over and over. "MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKK... MMMMMPHHH!!" The former star of ROH, Impact Wrestling and NXT slurped away nice and deep on the cock being rammed up into her oral tunnel. Looking like she was more suited to take this sort of action than any forgettable match she's ever competed in. Not even objecting to the pull on her golden hair as her mouth was being used just as hard as the pace she was delivering onto him. Showing off talents in her own right to use a pace that would make any red blooded male blow a load in half a minute from this pace.

"Shit! I knew this bitch was smoking hot... Didn't fucking think she was a dick gobbling fiend!" Dirty One stated as he got the close up shot of her lips pumping along that dick as it was fed up into her. Recording every moan, muffled and otherwise, along with all the raspy choking she was doing as she all too eagerly allowed this huge cock to fuck her mouth. The motion she was giving as well as the one being taken leaving her tits swaying in her top while she focused on using her head. Bobbing straight up and down to perfectly match his stiff and quick timing. Leaving her saliva drooling down onto his crotch and balls, dripping onto the back seats of the van they are on. "God damn! A fucking miracle that whoever she's gonna get hitched too will last a fucking minute with lips that fucking good!" He dared to mock as he, along with the stud currently being blown, were keen to taunt her about her clear unfaithfulness in agreeing to fuck for money while still showing off that engagement ring on her finger.

Once the grip on her locks was released, Scarlett smoothly raised her head up and off that dark dick as she let out a fittingly loud and erotic groan. Sucking in air as she sat back and licked her lips. "Fuck... That stretched my fucking throat out..." She said, gritting her teeth for a moment as she stared over the porn star.

"Gonna fuckin' split open another of yo holes in a hot minute, slut!" Ricky smirked, still using the dirty talk despite how good it had been just being balls deep in her stunning mouth.

"If you can handle it..." Bordeaux challenged as she turned around on the seats. Sticking that famous, fat and rounded ass of hers out as she reached back with her hands. Sliding down the black material to show off her thick, perfectly tanned cheeks along with both of her snug looking lower holes.

"Bitch, you fuckin' know your boy can handlin' tappin' some ass..." Johnson smirked as he made a motion towards the camera. Quickly, Dirty One tossing across a bottle of lube that he fished out from a pocket. "But damn, this some whole fuckin' booty right there! I know some chicks in the biz who can't get this kind of ass after a year of doin' squats."

"Mmmmm... The Smokeshow isn't like your other cheap fucking sluts..." She said, looking back over her shoulder as she didn't object too much to the insults she was taking. Groaning out when he poured out a bit of lube down onto her rump as the liquid trickled over her asshole. Usually in skin flicks the footage of lubing up would be edited out but here seeing a dark finger pushing into the white beauty's full booty was too good to be missed. "Mmmmm shit... Even that feels big..." She groaned, licking her lips again and already shifting her hips back against the hand. Helping to get the fluid worked into her back passage as the hunk behind her firmly pushed in and out with his hand. Knowing just how to handle some juicy ass like this as he smirked down. Giving a quick round of finger banging before he pulled out, and took a brief moment to lube up his own cock like a true pro should.

Sinfully, Scarlett hadn't even properly taken off her shorts, leaving them just around her knees as her legs spread out as far as she could while staying kneeling on the seats with her hands in front. Her back already perfectly arched like this was an all too familiar position to her as she looked back and watched. No objections not just to him going into her without any protection on, but to skip past her pussy and go straight to the main event. Making them both groan out as that big black cock pushed into her thick, white booty as he slid into her super tight asshole. A deep gasp escaping her as already just from a head and a few inches inside of her she was getting stretched. Hissing with her teeth grinding again from the sensation as she rocked back against his dick just as he started to pull back. Not showing any fear to take such a huge piece of man-meat either as she pushed her juicy rump into the next thrust, keeping the stud inside of her moaning out as he started to build the rhythm.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers