Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM... FUCK... That's fucking huge!! OH FUCK!!" The former NXT Superstar groaned out, her eyes wide and filled with lust that she shouldn't have for a man that isn't the one she's engaged too. Watching that huge, dark slab of cock slowly work in and out of her vice-like asshole as even with all the expert lubing up, there was still a massive amount of friction thanks to her tightness and his thickness. "MMMMM... OH SHIT... It's fucking stretching me out already! AHHHHH SHIT!! And it's not even... MMMMM!! Fucking halfway in me! OOOOOOOH!" She moaned as she got fucked from behind. Still pushing herself back against his huge dick even as she gasped when another inch made her spread apart. Further proof that this size and length of cock was far from what she was used to taking. However, she didn't appear to be any novice at letting her ass be tapped either. Moaning away when his thrusts worked in and out to fill her stunning booty up, even without her pussy being directly stimulated right now.

"Hot damn! This bitch is a fucking freak and I love it!" Dirty One said with a cackle. Positioned just right to film the porno hunk thrusting his member in and out of the pro wrestler's juicy rump doggy style. Her ass cheek at the side held apart just right so that there was a clear shot of that rod working in and out of such a full and rounded booty. "Cheating on some pencil dick nobody, and going from deep throating the Hell out of my man's dick to taking him right up her fat fucking ass! God I wish the world was full of sluts like this!" He revelled in what he was getting to film. Seeing already how he was getting more than his money's worth with the Chicago native as she worked her backside back against each stiff thrust she was handling between those plump cheeks of hers. And from her loud moans it sounded already like she was more used to taking it up that fantastic ass of hers than any other sort of sex from the ease of her pushes back into Johnson.

"MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Oh yeah... Deeper, stud! MMMMM... Make me fucking feel it..." It sounded like the woman nicknamed The Smokeshow was still daring for more, even with a big black dick already stuffed up into her fine white ass from behind. Getting part of what she'd begged for when Ricky used a hand to deliver a sharp slap onto her butt. Easily making the flesh jiggle as he pumped back and forth, gradually fitting more of his thick inches into her rump. "MMMMM... That was a decent start... Come on, you fucker! MMMMM!! Fucking stretch my ass out! Harder! MMMMM SHIT! Deeper!" She demanded, before being made to moan out when he slapped down into her ass with another, harder strike to make the slap ring out as she grinned wickedly. Not looking like a beauty engaged to someone else as she eagerly rocked back and forth. Her tits, still covered by her top, swaying in time with her stiff motion as she was pushing back just as firmly as the thrusts she was taking.

"AHHHHH... Yeah, you fuckin' take it, slut! MMMMM... Got all this fuckin' dick for yo fine, fat fuckin' nasty ass! MMMMM..." Ricky was more focused now himself, seeing that this beauty wasn't just a cock-tease that was all show. She could actually fuck on a high level that made her look more suited for action like this in front of a camera than any sort of in-ring performance she's known for. Staring down and watching those plump to say the least butt cheeks of hers rocking back and forth. Matching his pace as he thrust forward and soon had his muscular waist hitting off those cheeks as they began to clap from the contact. "MMMMM SHIT... Some real good fuckin' shit right here... MMMMM! And this slut ain't even cryin' once, takin' all of your boy's dick either!" He noted, coming as close to a compliment as it gets as he banged her booty from the back. Moaning out himself as he kept his body hitting off of hers to fill her up not just nice and deep but with the sort of hard pace than even more experienced women actually in the adult film industry might struggle to handle.

"MMMMM SHIT! OH FUCK YESSSSSS... MMMMM... Nice and fucking deep! OH FUCK!!" The beauty who handled duties as a valet and ring announcer in ROH moaned out as the sweat started forming across that stunning enough already body of hers. Unsurprising, considering that she was still pushing back to fuck the cock stuffed deep up her ass just as firmly and steadily as the pace being used to tap her from the back. Her full cheeks slapping off the hunk's more than toned body as he drilled her smoothly to make her moan out. Even with her hands still on the seating, keeping her self in that doggy style position so her pussy was left wet with arousal from this anal sex without even being touched once. "MMMMMM! SO FUCKING GOOD! OH FUCK!! OH SHIT... MMMMM!!" She gasped out, tossing her hair back as she still looked back over the shoulder. Licking her teeth whenever another sharp spank was delivered to her already jiggling away butt cheeks. Perhaps another sign that the infamously provocative woman didn't mind a bit of pain to spice up the action as the earlier rough deep throating already proved.

"Yeah! Look at this bitch fucking take it! She's fucking wild! Anal loving slut!" Dirty One said as the clear shots of Scarlett's snug asshole getting drilled with huge cock continued as Ricky alongside fucking that big old booty of hers made sure the cheeks were spread enough for the view of the action. Even as his hunky body slammed right into her while she drove her thick backside sharply back to meet his stiff pumps. "And I thought that Exotic slut Mandy could put her fat ass to good use! I think this slut has got her beat!" He laughed with approval, seeing how her ass rippled away as she slammed backward and took a just as stiff thrust into her. Despite having been far more used to cocks slimmer and shorter than this one, her and her world class backside were clearly built for this kind of rough, stretching action.

So when eventually he pulled out of that already well fucked butt, she just stared back with a look of need and desire. "Not fucking done yet, are you, stud?" Scarlett challenged as she sat up. Finally only now taking the time to reach behind her and unclip her top. Peeling it off to showcase her rounded tits, topped with hard nipples as she dumped the garment down.

"With yo fine ass? Hell nah, bitch..." Ricky smirked as he moved to sit down on the back seats that they've been using all the way during this sinful van trip. "Come get your cheating ass back on this big fuckin' D... Show me and my man how a whore like you really works over a real fat fuckin' cock." He was the one daring her now.

"You've got some fucking nerve... Keeping bringing up my man like that..." Bordeaux stated but in this state of lust even she couldn't glare at him. Moving over to mount his lap and facing him as he quickly reached up. Lining his cock up with her rear entrance once again a she lowered down. "Reminding me what a nasty, dirty, cheating slut I'm being for you... You and this big black fucking dick of yours..." She purred, sounding like she was getting off now on her own unfaithfulness like it was kink she never knew she needed before. Or just hadn't found the right cock to unlock it before.

"MMMMM... 'cuz that's what your fat fuckin' ass... Nasty, behind the back dick takin' slut..." Johnson smirked as he stated the obvious before he got back to business. Showcasing what she and her stunning, thickly curved body were really good for and it damn well wasn't wrestling. Holding onto her slim waist and making sure all that booty was sticking out as pulling her downward ensured his prick was right deep into that still snug back passage. Not stopping until her cheeks were resting against his legs. "Now let's fuckin' show off... MMMM! What a fuckin' fine ass slut like you can really do..." He said before starting to thrust upward. Getting quickly stiff as both their moans started echoing around the van once again. The pleasure equal as he was loving how still nicely vice-like her tunnel was all around his inches despite the previous position, while she moaned out from behind stretched out as his cock hit deeper into her than any other lover, including the one she's currently engaged to, has even hit before.

"AHHHHH FUCK! OH FUCK YES!! MMMMM!! FUCK THAT ASS, BABY! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Tossing her long locks back, Scarlett once again got into a motion as she gave back as good as she was getting. Bouncing on his lap, sending those white, juicy and round ass cheeks clapping down hard into the dark, muscular body of this porno stud. Taking him in balls deep and making her hair sway behind her as she shifted up and down. Once more matching his own thrusts perfectly so that whenever he delivered a firm pump upward, she was dropping her cheeks straight down to drive him up into her backside. "MMMMM FUCK YES... I'M SUCH A BAD... UHHHH!! BAD FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! MMMMM... CHEATING WITH... AHHHH FUCK!! SOME HUGE, FUCKING BIG BLACK DICK!! OOOOOOOH!!" She moaned out, not sounding like there was a hint of shame in that desire-drunk voice of hers as she rocked up and down on his piston-like cock. Only wearing her long boots and a sinful choker on so that her stunning body was shown off as the sweat continued to form across her.

"All that fucking cake and me with no fork! Shit! Thing is jiggling like we're going through a fucking earthquake!" Dirty One remarked as he had the fine position behind them both. Capturing Bordeaux's rounded ass shaking away as she dropped right down with a loud smack before moving back up on those inches being stiffly driven up into her. Her body hiding most of the hunk she was mounted on but the main focus being quite rightly on her outstanding backside as she shifted up and down like riding a huge cock with her snug asshole was second nature to her. "Geez! This bitch is testing out the suspension of the old Bus something strong! That Asian hottie Itoh could handle a big dick not too damn bad, but this? My man right here is getting one Hell of fucking wild right alright!" He added with a snigger, seeing quite clearly how the pro wrestler was all too eagerly taking this deep and stiff anal sex despite the fact she was in a relationship. Her hand showing off that ring as she held onto the top of the back seats for support so she could continued to ride away on that huge cock.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK YES! MORE!! AHHHHH GOD I NEED IT! AHHHHH FUCK!! IT'S TOO FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMM!!" She groaned out. Her blonde haired head darting up and down as she worked along that cock stuffed up into her plump backside. So that if any passing car or pedestrian passing by the van looked in, they'd see her moving up and down and with the look of pleasure plastered across her stunning features? It wouldn't take any sort of genius to figure out she was fucking in the moving vehicle. "OH GOD!! IT'S SO BIG!! MMMMM!! STRETCHING ME OUUUUUUUUT MMMMMM!!" The former Impact Wrestling Knockout moaned as she looked back down at her own jiggling ass. The lust burning in her eyes as she lifted upward only to drop right down with a loud groan. The slap of her booty hitting off his legs ringing out along with both of their moans as she backed up her status as one of the hottest women in all of wrestling with an outstanding ability to fuck.

Johnson just sat back and groaned out, letting the action speak for itself as he focused on driving his huge dark slab of man meat up into that fat white ass of the woman mounted on top of him. Showing off his own ability as he took this intense ride that was more than matching the level of his own experienced pumping up into her back passage. Getting to enjoy watching her nicely sized tits shaking in front of his handsome features while the camera behind them both recorded the deep anal hammering he was giving her. Only now starting to sweat himself as he pumped away into her booty for the sort of stretching out that would render any normal woman unable to sit without discomfort for well into a week from this kind of rough pounding.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK..." She groaned out, head tilting forward for a moment as she took a moment to just slam down and leave her ass down on his lap. Attempting to grind down onto his cock like she needed to sneak in a break after all this wild action. Not getting it though as the stud underneath her continued to drill up into her backside that was already very familiar to him. Leaving her full cheeks shaking away as she was made to more jolt back and forth on his shaft than merely riding him. No complaints from either of them however as she still moaned out loudly while rolling her hips. Strands of her blonde hair starting to stick to her skin and across her pretty face from all the sweat. Little chance that was putting her off from how aroused she was. Moaning away while her tightest of holes was stuffed full like she was built for a hard, big cock, interracial butt fucking like this.

"Oh shit! My man's tiring her out!" Dirty One sniggered, seeing her stopping the bounces. "She's gonna pass out riding my man's cock!"

"N-No! I'm not done!!" Scarlett panted out, before groaning when the man underneath her lifted her up and off from his still rock hard dick. "I can take more! Please! I was so fucking close!" She begged as she was set down.

"Oh, I ain't fuckin' done with yo fat ass yet..." Ricky stated. Making her gasp as he pulled the hair and made her get onto the floor of the van. Forcing her head onto the flooring and lifting her hips up for a true face down, ass up position. "Gonna wreck yo nasty fuckin' ass somethin' serious... Make yo man see what a cheatin' hoe you is when he sees yo ass split fuckin' open!" He adds, pushing his dick back into her asshole as he took up a squatting position behind her while gripping onto her waist.

"AAAAAAAAAAHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" The head of the former NXT Superstar only just tilted upward as her cheek still grazed the floor, shifting back and forth as she was getting jolted as she took another round of hard, balls deep ass pounding from a stud she's only just met. Looking made to be Blacked as she took that long dark cock deep into her stunning, juicy white ass once again from behind. This time however, finally able to force a hand down between her legs. Furiously rubbing her pussy to get more pleasure out of this which was the only move her worn out frame could pull off at this point. "UHHHHH! FUCK!! SHIT!! AHHHHH!! FUCK!!" She grunted out each time a fresh, sharp clap rang out when his muscular frame hit off her curves. The metal ring of the choker she still wore dragging back and forth on the floor as her body jolted away as she got fucked from behind. Filling her back passage up with his meat as he enjoyed how still nicely snug her rump was even after being the hole that's taken most of the pounding over the course of this skin flick.

"Yeah! She's being fucked silly! She's getting drilled like her fucking mind is breaking! Don't fucking stop with this slut, yet!" The cameraman encouraged as she had to pick his spots for moving around her to film the action. Loving that eyes rolled up, open mouthed and near drooling look of pleasure across her sweat dripping face. "And I thought that time with those three Japanese sluts was something special! Seeing a hot bitch like this breaking is something fucking special!" He wasn't forgetting to film the source of the action either. Going right around then both to where Ricky is squatting over her. Drilling his dick down into her booty as his grip kept her thick hip raised up and ready to take him. A slight shift to pull her upward just enough as he pumped into her very familiar cheeks. Ensuring he was stuffing her deep like she was getting her back passage resized from this harsh fucking.

"AHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... AHHHHH!!" She panted as her cheek stayed humiliatingly pressed on the floor, lacking the energy to even pull her face up as she was fucked like all she was good for was her thick curves and her snug holes. Her shameful state not helped by the fact that the hand currently furiously rubbing away at her soaking pussy was the one baring her engagement ring. Showing off how she was all too happily cheating on her man with not just a hung pornstar, but a huge piece of black cock too that was leaving her juices dripping down her fingers and wrist. "UHHHHH!! FUCK... FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!" The Chicago, Illinois-born beauty continued to loudly moan out with her eyes half-closed and already glazed over from the pleasure. Having to take care of her pussy herself since over the course of this skin flick she's not been fucked once in her snatch. Just her mouth getting some deep throat action before it's been her world-class backside getting hammered over and over in a few positions. Leaving her in a messy state, groaning away as she self pleasured while getting her ass drilled again and again.

The heavy balls of the porn star hunk behind her kept slapping off her tanned body as he thrust downward into her still jiggling booty. Her cheeks only now turning a different shade from the repeated contact with his body and all the slaps and spanks she's taken during the repeated anal pounding he'd been delivering so skilfully. Grunting himself as sweat left a shine over his desirable, experienced body. Fully used to driving a stunning white woman while with his big black dick, but this would be quite the ass to remember as he nailed her in this wicked face down, booty up position to put her arguable most famous 'asset' to perfect use. Even at the expense of stretching her open so much it could well take a month before she's back to her original tightness before this wicked van ride began.

Even as famous for cock teasing and for steamy photo shoots as she's known for, there was only so much of this action than even The Smokeshow could handle. Her tongue hanging out past her moaning lips and her eyes rolled back into her head as she shuddered on her own fingers. Cumming so hard from this wild anal sex that she unleashed a full on squirt down onto the floor of the van. Her fingers furiously rubbing away onto her twat as the cackle of delight from the cameraman recording his all was heard even as he had to scoot back to avoid the spray. No choice for Scarlett but to experience it all as the cock stuffed deep into her rump continued to thrust away as she rubbed on her pussy and rode out all those more than intense waves of pleasure. Giving the stud balls deep in her thick ass a workout too as he grunted, having to take her passage clamping around him as she took her orgasm.

It wasn't quite enough to set him off, but getting him close to the finish line as he pulled out of her backside. Allowing the camera to get a wicked close-up of the gaped wide state of her asshole which alone would be evidence to her actual boyfriend of her cheating even before this tape went live. The ordeal that she was willingly a part of far from done however as her body, like she was stuck as a living statue, stayed in place with her freshly used ass still raised up high while her face was left panting on the floor. Only her hand falling away, left limp at her side as she groaned. Not even registering the smirking man now kneeling down at her head as he stroked his cock off. Let alone seeing that the cameraman had tapped on the back of the Driver's seat to give the sign to head to the final destination, for her at least, for this lewd trip.

A money shot delivered but in humiliating fashion as Ricky grunted and started shooting his load. Splattering across the groaning face of Scarlett as she still had one cheek pressed on the floor of the Bang Bus. Leaving the other half off her face to be splattered from cheek to nose, forehead to mouth as she barely closed her eyes in time as he coated her features. More than one shot of his load catching across the blondes' hair as well for good measure as he dumped his load down onto her. The seed dripping off her face down onto the floor even before he'd finished onto her. Leaving just the last drips to be brushed out, further staining her hair so it would take a serious wash out to get the evidence out of her.