Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Oh, I think you can test out Johnny here real easily..." Tyler said, pulling her panties to the side for now as he invited himself, without even stopping to slip on a condom first, into that snug, already wet Canadian pussy of the gorgeous blonde. Making them both moan out as he pushed firmly in and took a hold of her waist with one hand. The other around her rounded, thick ass to keep one cheek spread so that when the camera moved to behind her it could capture the sight of his big, fat rod sliding in and out of that snug box. Along with the nicely red hot sight of Trish staring back over the shoulder with a look of pleasure and awe as she got stretched out by his big prick. "MMMM! Oh shit! That's some nice, tight pussy right there! MMMM! Grade-A MILF shit! MMMM..." He filthily complimented as he moaned out already. Thrusting smoothly as he built up the moment and, telling, Stratus was already starting to push back against the moment to help work his dick into her snugness.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM... Fuck that's big! FUCK..." Trish gasped as she was so caught up by how good it felt taking hot, young cock into her snatch she even forgot about the man stroking himself to hardness in front of her as she looked back. All too willing to let another man that she isn't married to pump away into her snatch from behind, while she rocked against the motion to help work those inches further inside that tight passage as her dampness increased. "MMMMM... You like that, huh? Like how... MMMMMPHHH!!" Her dirty talk was cut off, leaving her to let out muffled moans as with a handful of those blonde locks her face was turned to the front. Promptly stuffed full with another equally long and fat member as Johnny began to pump in and out of her soft lips. Despite her brief rage at being surprised with the idea of a threesome that wasn't part of the deal for this skin flick? That was already in the past as she looked up at this grinning man and began to bob her head along his size. Groaning around him to slurp away as she got fucked at both ends and made both hunks moan out with approval as she rocked between them both.

"MMMM... Sorry Trish! Got to make up for some lost time here..." Johnny claimed with a shameless smile. Watching that pretty face of the busty MILF sliding back and forth along his shaft while he deeply fed his inches into her talented oral hole. Feeling her start to gag around his length as she wasn't holding back either, and likely that was encouraged by the pleasure she was getting by finally being fucked by Tyler behind her. "AHHHHH! I ain't talking about me not watching that wrasslin' stuff any more either since your prime..." He teased, still holding her hair to cleverly, whether she realised it or not, keep her face clear so when the camera moved along her jolting body to the head, the clear view of her lips sucking away on his pumping shaft was captured. Already saliva coating his prick and dripping down her chin as she rocked her head along his motion. Taking him in deep to stuff her throat once again with fat young dick.

"Hell fucking yeah! Look at this fucking slut go! We got a mega freak of a MILF here!" Dirty One raved as he had to either stretch his arm out or just move across the floor of the van as he switched 'views' to film the different halves of the action going on. Neither one less hot than the other as he moved up to watch the former seven-time WWE Women's Champion bobbing swiftly up and down on a cock being pumped into her gagging, erotically drooling oral hole. Then back along her stunning, curvy and tanned frame to witness her snug and damp pussy getting filled up from the back. Her rounded ass cheeks already jiggling nicely as she took his thrusts and timed herself perfectly to push back against his thrusts to get Steel's dick all the way into her snug twat. Even at the expense of mistiming her bobs along the dick she's taking between her pouty lips.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OOOOOOOOH SHIT!!" Trish moaned when Johnny's dick, coated in her spit, fell from her lips as she shifted stiffly back against Tyler's thrusts, taking him balls deep into her pussy. Likely however a planned move on Love's part since he was holding her hair after all. She tried to glance back at him but the grip on her hair kept her looking forward through her glasses as Johnny, revelling in this himself, teased her by slapping the fat crown of his dick against her cheek. Making her hiss seductively as she stared up, not even flinching for a moment as he slapped his fat dick against that stunning face. All as she kept pushing against the just as big dick ramming home into her twat to make her moan out even as her own saliva was smeared across her cheek. "Come on, mother fucker! Get that fucking hot young dick back in me! Show me how fucking bad you wanted me to take your V-card when you watched me strip down to fucking bra and panties in my matches!" Stratus snapped as she got cock smacked again and didn't even give out a whine of pain from the slap. The filthy words working as when she parted her lips, they were soon filled up by Love's dick thrusting in deep as he kept her blonde hair held. Allowing her head to stay in place to smoothly take his prick and letting her freely and deeply bob away to get her saliva dripping down her chin and off his inches one again.

"MMMMM... Oh, I'm living out a fantasy or two right now, you fucking... AHHHH... Hot, slutty bitch... MMMMM... Just without you in your hot ring gear and the cowboy hat..." Johnny was able to tease with a bragging smile. Staring down to see that stunning, timelessly beautiful face sliding down deep onto his pole as her chin met his balls as they swung into her, making more of a mess to send spit flying around. The lusty gagging, once again without any pain, that Trish was doing making it all the more better as he groaned out from her superb oral talents. "AHHHH... Granted, it wasn't even a three-way fantasy either... But I ain't gonna fucking whine about... MMMM! Finally getting to see if those old Stratusfaction oral rumours about you were true or not..." He added as he moaned out. Showing his own stamina and not just from the age difference between the two as he handled being so deep her talented, hot and wet mouth. Lasting against this sort of pace that would otherwise make any man, wrestling fan or otherwise, blow a load in a minute trying to survive this wild blowjob.

Behind her, Tyler grunted as he kept his hold on her backside and waist as he drilled her doggy style. Helping to keep her jolting back and forth between the thrusts of both hunks to take her at both ends. His toned body hitting off her curvy frame as her ass bounced from the contact as she took him balls deep. Her snug, MILF pussy easily making him moan out as her tightness gripped his length like she was built to take fat, long shafts like his. Her tits hanging down and swaying in time with the motion of the rest of her as she moved between the two hunks. Slurping away on one in between loud gags, while driving her snatch backward to keep Steel stuffing in deeply to that needy twat. More than showing off that he wasn't just here to take action like the deep throat and tit fuck he'd enjoyed before. He can give back as much as he got, and delivering it in kind now as he pumped away to groan out as he fucked the WWE icon from behind.

"MMMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAAHHHH... HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMM!!" With her eyes closed, Trish got lost in her own little world as she enjoyed being fucked from the front and back. Leaving both long shafts coated with her drool coating and dripping from the one being fed in and out of her pouty lips. Her juices of arousal layered over the other dick slamming into her snatch that she was now very familiar with. "HHHHHHLLLRRRR... GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAAHH..." But she wasn't playing favourites here as she shifted that stunning body, especially for a woman retired from actual in-ring, between the two shafts. Her focus more on the dick directly giving her pleasure to match Steel's stiff and swift pace, sending her snatch slamming into his shaft when he drove in. Not forgetting about the cock of the apparent fanboy of hers in front as she slurped along his rod as he drove in. Already her long hair becoming a mess from the constant swaying back and forth as she bobbed her head, let alone the firm grip on her locks Johnny was using as he fucked her mouth. Or at least as much as he could deliver considering her willing and eager pumps along that dick as he fed it into her.

Eventually, Johnny pulled out of her mouth to allow her to moan first before she even thought about sucking in some air. "FUCK!!" Trish yelled, looking up at Johnny again smacked her pretty face with the dick she'd just been deep throating. Nearly knocking her spectacles off her face from the strike with his manhood. "Like that, huh kid? Like my... UHHHH!! Nasty fucking mouth, deep on that big fucking dick?" She purred as Tyler got in another thrust into her snatch before he pulled out.

"Everything I fucking hoped it'd be, slut..." Johnny grinned, letting go of her hair. "Except for the part where you're riding my dick like your career depended on it." He said, being far from subtle with the invitation especially when he moved to lay down on the floor of the van as it was still driving around.

"I bet you fucking dreamed of that..." Stratus smirked, and took up the offer as she moved on top of him, reaching down to guide his dick up into her already well fucked and wet pussy.

"And I got some dreams of my own... Nothing like fan boy here though." Tyler said with a snigger as instead of getting another round of head from her he moved behind Stratus. Waiting until she was grinding down on Johnny's dick as he helped himself to grope then spread her rounded and tight ass cheeks.

"W-Wait! I'm not even... AHHHHHH HOLY FUCK!!" Trish howled out, her voice a mix of lust and a hint of pain as even with one cock lodged into her twat, she then had to take a cock basically dry into her tight ass. Tyler forcing his dick in with only her own pussy juices acting like the lube to make them both groan out. "MOTHER FUCKER!! MMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The blonde bombshell tellingly however didn't scream out for this to stop. Her body working out of instinct as she rocked between the two dicks as they started to pump up. The one in her back passage at least using an easing pace to give her time to adjust to the sensation of being spread open with the blend of burning and pleasure from the sensations of taking it up the ass. The cock underneath her however attacking not just deeply but swiftly. Pumping up balls deep to make her jolt and get her rounded tits bouncing as she got double teamed in a whole different way than during any match she had.

"MMMMM... God damn! Better than I fucking thought it'd be..." Johnny grinned. Even more fired up now to pound the icon of the WWE Divas era than before now that his cock was getting smothered by that still tight but soaking wet now pussy. The previous fucking she'd taken allowing him to easily drive up and make his crotch smack against hers. Having to hold onto her waist to ensure she stayed planted on top of him as she jolted between the two cocks in her lower holes. "MMMMM... What's up, Trish? Guess you're used to a different kind of... MMMMM! SHIT... Three-way action than this, right?" He mocked as he moaned out. Watching her tits shake as he used a smooth motion to send his dick up deep into her slot. Pulling a couple inches out before going back in. Staying laid down so that the camera was still able to see his cock for the brief moments when she jolted upward before he made his length vanish in the next moment.

"MMMMM!! OOOOOOH FUCK YOU! MMMMMM!! SH-SHUT UP AND FUCKING FUCK ME, YOU BASTARDS! AHHHHHH!!" Trish lustfully groaned out, her eyes closed again as she could barely actively rock against the two studs as they pounded into her stunning body. Sweat starting to form across her tanned curves as she was made to shift up and down. The hunks thrusting away and making sure that at any one time, she always had some thick, long and young cock deep in either of her holes. "MMMMM!! COME ON! OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!! AHHHHH!!" It wasn't just the outrage of being lured into taking a threesome instead of just a one-on-one Bang Bus trip that was long gone. The pain of taking some dry anal was easing as Tyler's cock worked further into her tightest of holes. Her ass cheeks shaking as he pumped firmly in and showed her asshole no mercy even with this steady pace. Giving her the same sort of fucking he's already delivered to her other holes as he completed his own impressive hat trick of testing out those snug and pleasurable MILF holes.

"AHHHHH... Like that, slut? Huh??" Steel smirked, taking his turn to grip Trish's long blonde locks firmly, making her head both tilt back and look over his shoulder at him while he pounded her ass. Making her cheeks jiggle as he crotch smacks off the flesh, filling her up almost balls deep with just a little gap of an inch left by the way he had his body angled. Allowing the space so when the camera moved around to the back the sight of her super snug asshole getting drilled with meaty cock was easily captured. "MMMMM... Like being fucking stuffed like the nasty, slutty bitch of a MILF you are, huh? MMMM... Bet I'm fucking bigger than... AHHHH... Your dumb little husband you're sneaking away to cheat on, right? MMMM... Let alone my buddy Johnny under you... Fucking stretching out your dirty, whore fucking pussy! MMMM..." He unleashed the dirty talk as well as insults. Not letting her forget that she's agreed to this skin flick not only at the risk of ending any sort of media career let alone any WWE appearances, but putting her family life and marriage on the line to agree to be fucked on camera.

"MMMMM FUCK!! YESSSSSS... AHHHHH!! SO FUCKING BIG!! MMMMM!! B-BIGGER THAN HE IS! BOTH OF YOUUUUUUU MMMMMMM!!" Stratus stared over her shoulder with a burning look as she loudly moaned out. Shameless in her admission even as it insulted the man she's actually married to. Not caring about that in the heat of the moment as her body was made to push back and forth as she took both of their cocks. The slap when either man hit off her body ringing out to still be heard even as they all kept groaning out. "AHHHHHH!! DON'T... MMMMM!! DON'T FUCKING STOP, YOU HUNG BASTARDS!! UHHHH!! FUCK ME!! MMMMM!! FUCK ME LIKE... AHHHHH!! THE DIRTY FUCKING SLUT I AM!! MMMM FUCK!!" She demanded as the sweat coated her face, with a couple loose strands of her hair left stuck to her cheeks. Her tits jiggling away as she still couldn't really properly bounce on their pumping cocks. Not objecting to being thoroughly used however as she moaned away and her pussy left juices dripping down to cover the crotch of the stud right underneath her. Even letting out a naughty moan whenever Tyler tugged on her hair to show off another clear kink the stunning Canadian had as she took on two fat American dicks at the same time.

"Hahaha! Yeah! Look at her! She's getting fucked silly! I fucking love this shit!!" The Dirty One bragged as he had to remind himself not to just stay focused on filming one part of this action, considering each area was smoking hot. From her snatch getting drilled from underneath, her ass tapped hard from the back, and even just the look of shameless, intense pleasure across her face. Every angle a winner and these two hunks had plenty left in the tank to give her the full works. Which said a lot, considering how she was already being double penetrated to leave her pussy and ass filled up all at once. "Yeah!! Fucking break her! Turn her wild! I fucking love seeing a MILF get all fucking nasty and slutty!" He remarked. Knowing that in terms of the Bang Bus, it was a rare thing to get more than some one against one action, let alone a scene like this. Two prime porno studs driving away into perhaps the most famous if not hottest female WWE star in history.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Already jolting between the two men and their stiff thrusts, Trish started shuddering against them in a different way as her eyes closed. Her head already tilted from her hair being tugged on so her loud moans hit right into the roof of the van as she started to orgasm. Coating Johnny's cock even more as her snatch squeezed his prick to make him groan out. Testing both men against hitting an early finish as her back passage also gripped Tyler's dick as they kept on thrusting away into her. Knowing just how to get the best out of a woman, especially one not faking their peak like they were more used to, as they made sure she kept moaning out. Experiencing every moment of that intense high that tops off a round of action that's left her more spent than from any actual match she'd had in her career.

"MMMMM... FUCK..." Trish groaned when first Tyler pulled out of her ass, and soon Johnny lifting her off of his dick. "Fucking Hell... And you two boys are still fucking hard??" Her eyes widened with a look of not just pleasant surprise, but renewed desire knowing this was all far from over.

"Damn right..." Tyler said, gripping her hair again and pulling her back down to her hands and knees on the floor. "And we're not done with your fucking slut mom body either..." He bluntly said. Presenting his cock, fresh from her back passage, to her gasping mouth.

"Oh yeah... Momma wants some more of these big fucking cocks..." Stratus purred without any hint of shame. Already leaning in as she took his dick between her lips and started to bob.

"Sloppy seconds for me again, huh?" Johnny said with a joking tone. Knowing there was no real second place here but just referring to how he was having to follow up on a hole already used. Spreading her ass cheeks as he now took his turn to tap her fine, rounded ass as he push in nice and deep thanks to the prior pounding she'd just taken.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH..." Trish began to moan all over again, even as muffled as the lusty sounds were as she started to briskly bob along Tyler's cock while feeling another familiar dick now thrusting into her asshole from behind. Getting spit roasted just moments after having taken some DP action and looking like she was enjoying this just as much as she once again shifted her body, under her own power this time, between the two studs. "MMMMPHH!! HHHHMPPHH... GAAAAAAAAAHHHH..." Deep slurps delivered to Steel's cock. Showing no concern about taking on some ass-to-mouth action as she sucked on the prick straight of her backside. Easily cleaning the taste of her back passage off from his length in between her sinful gagging as she took him back into her talented and still snug mouth. Showing off the kind or oral skills that even seasoned starlets from the industry these two hunks are in would pay to be able to pull off.

"MMMMM!! Holy shit... God damn this ass is fucking made of steel! MMMMM!!" Johnny grinned, delivering a firm spank to that rounded, more than nicely juicy rump of the woman once voted the WWE's Diva of the Decade. Matching the ample flesh jiggle when he thrusting in and sent his crotch smashing into her tanned, smooth skin. The slap ringing out as she drove her booty backward to take his dick every time he delivered a new thrust into those stunning cheeks. "AHHHHH... Always was a fucking treat to watch this ass strut in a damn thong... MMMM!! But way fucking better to be balls deep in it! MMMM!" He stated the obvious as he stared down, watching his dick vanish forward into that much lusted after rear. Not forgetting in his own enjoyment of fulfilling this fantasy to remember his job in this. Keeping his toned frame at the right angle so that while still stuffing her butt nice and deep, he allowed the filming camera to witness the sight as well. His thick American man-meat sliding back and forth to stuff deep into that still tight asshole of the Canadian.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers