Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMMMM!!" Despite not even having her pussy getting fucked in this position, let alone able to touch herself, Trish was moaning around the cock being thrust between her lips as she once again took it at both ends from two younger men. Neither one of them being the man she's supposed to be happily married to either. Making an attempt to further her pleasure as she lifted an arm off the van floor to try and reach under herself. Instead having to groan when, seeing a chance to get rougher with the iconic WWE Diva, Johnny grabbed her wrist with a firm grip. Soon doing the same to her other arm when it, almost reacting in instinct, also moved up. "MMMMM!! MMMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHRRRKKK!!" She choked and slobbered all over the cock she was getting fed, taking it in and out of her snug and soaking throat. But now getting fucked near suspended as just her knees were on the floor. Leaving her to jolt back and forth between the two studs and their cocks for a full on spit roasting. Leaving her tits swaying back and forth and her hair hanging down the far side of her body doing the same for the amount at least not currently being gripped by Tyler. Not even giving her the time to realise that he raised hand closest to the camera was showing off once again her prized Hall of Fame ring like it was just an accessory to this wicked action, flaunted whenever it was needed to remind the audience of how she's throwing away a famed career just to be nailed like a common slut.

"Oh shit! They're giving this stacked, hot fucking MILF the full fucking works! Yeah! Look at this fucking slut go! God damn!" Dirty One said as he sat back to keep filming. Getting in all of that sweat-dripping, curvy body shifting back and forth as she took pumps at both ends to make her let out constant muffled groans and raspy choking. Bobbing up and down one fat dick while trying to slam her rounded ass back into another. "I know long time sluts in porn who can't take it this good! I need to fucking sell this as some training tapes to study!" The cameraman joke as he again have a very back-handed compliment but one that was perfect fitting for the moment. She'd been all too eagerly and happily doing the rocking between them herself. But now she was being gripped by the head and her arms so that they could take control of her. Easily and roughly pulling her against their motions to go balls deep into her front and back. Leaving one man's set of heavy balls slapping off her saliva-drooling chin while the other hit off her skin from behind as he filled her ass up.

"Yeah, come on slut! MMMM!! Show us how bad a fucking bitch like you needs it!" Steel grunted, staring down as her pretty face pressed into his crotch over and over as he fucked her mouth. Her hair a mess not just from the moisture all through it but his hard grip as he kept her head in place. Allowing her to slurp away on his rod but still thrusting in deep, stuffing her throat again and again as her saliva drooled down his inches and off to the van floor below. "MMMMM! Nasty cheating fucking bitch... Slutty fucking MILF! MMMM... Bet you'd be fucking cruising for young fucking dicks like ours... MMMMM... To cheat on your tiny dicked husband any chance you get!" He grinned, seeing how intensely into this threesome Stratus now was as if her moans around his dick weren't proof enough. However he wanted to hear it as he pulled out of her mouth, letting her perfectly lewd and loud moans freely spill out as she gasped for long overdue air. Not getting a break however (and not just because the stud behind her didn't stop tapping her ass) as Steel used his free hand to give her a round of smacks with his dick. A few rapid hits with his bell-end off her cheek, before deliberately rubbing his dick against the side of the face to mark her face with her own spit from off those inches for a dose of humiliation.

"MMMMM FUCK YEAH!! I'M SUCH A BAD, NASTY FUCKING WHORE... MMMM!! FILTHY CHEATING FUCKING BITCH!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" It didn't even sound like she was just taking the bait or merely parroting back the filthy slurs she was being called. Openly admitting to who she was and exactly what she was doing while the sweat poured off her already stunning enough, mature body. Tits swill swinging back and forth while she got her ass deeply pounded from behind. Her glasses down on her nose, almost falling off as they shifted back from her harsh bouncing. Hissing as she got her face slapped by the equally thick and long, let alone familiar to all of her holes, cock in front. Taking his stiff smacks onto her cheek on the other side of that gorgeous face. "MMMM!! I'M A FUCKING BAD, SLUTTY MOTHER... MMMMM!! CHEATING... UHHHH!! ON MY FUCKING HUSBAND WITH TWO... HOT... YOUNG... FUCKING STUDS AND THEIR F-FUCKING BIG... FAT... COCKS!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She howled out before inciting that dick smacking her face to get back between her lips. Sliding her tongue out to flick against him as he hit off of her. Resulting in him switching to then slap the fat crown off that wet tongue, making them both groan from the quick round of pats into her. Allowing her a brief swirl around the head before he drove back into her mouth much to both of their moaning approval.

"MMMMM SHIT... Forget this slut being Diva of the Decade! MMMMM... She's the fucking MILF of the Millennium at this rate! Holy shit!! MMMMM!!" Johnny the Kid marvelled as he grinned down. Watching how his cock was all too easily welcomed to make a home for itself inside of her still snug but filled to the limit back passage. The former multi-time Women's Champion still impressively snug all around his thickness even after this being the second round of deep and rough anal she's taken today. Taking full advantage of getting to live out the fantasy of many a WWE fan both past and present to pound away into her juicy backside. Her cheeks crashing into him every time he pulled her sharply by the arms back into his body to take a fresh pump. It would take a lot more than even this repeated, stiff contact to leave pain going through her for a beauty familiar with spanking matches and the like.

The eyes of the blonde bombshell were starting to roll upward. Looking like that if it wasn't for the grip both studs had on her hair and body she might have started to slump down as the energy drained from her. Even being one of the hottest sex symbols in wrestling history, she had her limits that were fast approaching. Even though in this current position, her pussy was left untouched but still dripping juices as she took a spit roasting harder, as well as better, then women actually in the porn industry compared to her still being a first timer. Not looking out of place with a fat dick drilling her at both ends as her head still found the strength left to slurp up and down to gag away, deep throating the cock in front. All as her ass continued to clap back again and again against the thrusts between her plump butt cheeks.

"MMMM... Hey, Johnny! Want to give this... AHHHHH... Fucking slut fantasy of yours the real two-for-one special?" Tyler suggested with a smirk. Pulling out of Trish's panting mouth.

"For real? Yeah, I'm down!" Johnny said, pulling out of her already well fucked ass with a groan. "I know she can take a double team." He chuckled as the two hunks pulled the tired beauty up from the floor and over to the back seats of the still driving van they've been banging in.

"Ahhhhhh... God, you've still got fucking more for me??" Trish marvelled, not objecting as Steel sat down onto the seats first, before Stratus was moved on top of him but facing out towards Love.

If her mind had been clear to pay attention, she would have questioned what the two hunks, now only coated with perspiration themselves, where talking about. Seeing the first stage of it when Steel pushed his dick up into that more than well fucked asshole of hers to get her groaning as he gripped her toned waist. However, Johnny didn't go for the easy option of going back into her twat as she expected. Making her eyes go wide and jaw drop when he boldly pushes his cock alongside the similarly fat and long shaft. Stretching her asshole out even more as he forced it in, making both men groan and like true professionals, neither were bothered by the feeling of another man's dick grinding against their own as the gave the WWE legend a whole different level of double teaming.

"HO-LY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Trish howled out as the thrusts began. The men expertly working their dicks alongside one another inside of her back passage as their filled her up as deep as they could. Leaving her rear entrance being spread out to a limit that not only did she never knew she could take before. But one that even actual skin flick starlets would struggle to take. "FUCK!! SHIT!! HOLY FUCK!! HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIT!! AHHHHHH!!" Her tits bounced as her body was made to jolt up and down as the cocks pumped way into her double stuffed backside. In the midst of all of these new, intense sensations she somehow found the brain power to guide her hand down onto her pussy. Furiously rubbing away at her slit to balance the almost mind shattering burning her back passage was feeling with some pleasure.

"Jesus Christ! Someone call the cops! They're gonna murder this slut's fucking ass!" The Dirty One joked with a shameless laugh. Getting to film the double teaming of the blonde stunner, taking two dicks at once up into her rounded ass as Love made sure he was leaned at a slight angle so he didn't block the view. Showing off his cock sliding in as Tyler did the same into her asshole from underneath. The two taking turns as one pumped in while the other drew back. Ensuring they got the pleasure from this while giving Stratus a working over to remember. "Geez! They ain't showing mercy to this hot fucking MILF! Poor slut is gonna be left gaped over for a fucking month after this!" He said, but his tone showing a clear smile in her words as he didn't care too much about what she'd be left like after this was all said and done. Just concerned with keeping the camera steady and the footage rolling to record the red hot seen of perhaps the most famous female Superstar and Diva in WWE being treated like a nasty, dick loving whore.

"OH FUCK YES!! AHHHH FUCK!! FUCK IT FUCKING HURTS!! MMMMM!! HURTS... SO FUCKING GOOD! OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Trish doing herself no favours either her loud yells of delight. Having already shown she was far from a novice at taking it up the ass, but this was on a whole new level even for her. No regrets here though, encouraging the rough pounding her booty was taking from two fat shafts at once. So lost in her lust that she wasn't even wasting time, or more likely the energy, to brush away her hair from her face. Staring through her locks at the stud in front of her while he worked his dick alongside the other man to stretch out her back passage. "UHHHHH!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING SHIT!! OH FUCK!! OH GOD!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Combining this all with wildly sliding her fingers back and forth along her dripping snatch. That same hand that, more than a few times now during the course of this Bang Bus trip, was unintentionally showing off the Hall of Fame ring that cemented her status as an all time sports entertainment great. Now left slick with her juices that coated her digits as she furiously rubbed away at herself to try and keep the balance of pleasure from a wild fuck and the pain from her ass being resized by two huge pricks.

At this point, both Tyler and Johnny were more than being tested too. Veterans like them to banging stacking and stunning mature women used to long scenes with red hot action. This was something special, giving it too the Canadian beauty with her meaty American dicks and in the same hole at the same time no less. Grunting as they timed their motion just right so one could thrust upward firmly as the other pulled out. Even this deep (not just in terms of filling up that back passage) into things, neither one bothered by the feeling of another cock brushing and pressed against their own. Too familiar with this business to let a small detail like that faze them as their focused on giving this blonde MILF the full works even harder than either of them alone would do to any newbie, let alone someone taking a trip on this infamous Bus.

For the must lusted after beauty once ranked as the Greatest Female Superstar of all time, she was barely keeping herself in some sense of reality here. One eye twitching from the sensations as her gaze was rolling upward. Her tits bouncing while her body jolted from the stiff thrusts working in combination into her rounded ass. Keeping her hand brushing back and forth over her dripping snatch at a rapid pace as she hissed in delight even with a small trail of drool escaping from the corner of her mouth. Showing that if she hadn't made a legendary career in the WWE? Handling a double ass pounding like this was proof she would have earned her place in porn infamy if she'd taken a career in this sort of business.

All good things, and in this case wild intense fucking, coming to an end finally as Trish let out a loud, almost window rattling scream of pleasure. Unable even to warn the studs of her peak as she didn't just hit a powerful orgasm, even stronger than the first she'd had earlier on. A full on powerful squirt, sending a burst of liquid shooting out of her pussy to force the camera man to pull back. Only the angle of Love's body preventing him from being hit by it either as both studs groaned out. The wicked peak managing to find, rather impossibly, a last dose of tightness for her ass to cling against both their shafts as the got in a final round of pumping up into her. Stratus left exhausted as she slumped against Steel with her chest heaving as her hand, soaked Hall of Fame ring and all, fell to her side.

Of course, she was shown about as much mercy here as she'd been given all during this encounter. The men carefully easing their dicks out of her asshole, giving the camera moment to show that massively gaping state she's been left in thanks to the double penetration. Trish being pulled down, forced to her knees on the floor of the van as the two hunks began to stroke off. Groaning as their cocks pulsed in their grips. Just about giving Trish the time to look up, but not bothering to wipe the messy hair out of the way. And with her more than distracted, Dirty One was able to signal to up front for the Driver to head towards the drop off point. And not the exact one she'd requested either.

It was a fitting, messy finish for the already layered with moisture beauty. The hot streaks of spunk from both hunks splashing across her stunning features. Hitting over her cheeks, nose, lips, chin and forehead. Leaving the lenses of her eyewear covered with spunk to obstruct her vision without blinding her as the seed dripped off the frames and glass down onto her features. Catching into not just the loose strands of her hair laying across her face, but landing into her blonde locks at the top and the sides of her panting face. That sight a money shot alone as they sent out the last drops onto her but it was now their turn to be surprised when she looked up, now that her eyes weren't hit as she gripped their cocks.

Grins on the faces of the men as she gave one last slutty performance. Using their fat cock heads as she pushed them against her stained cheeks. Deliberately using them like paint brushes, rubbing the spunk across her face with a low groan. Smearing it about to further make a mess of herself and in turn, make the jizz drip off of her to land down onto the van floor below as well as onto her heaving tits. The two studs just happy to let her have her fun as the sight showed that the more 'famous' the whore they get to pound, the harder and further they'll go to give her the treatment she deserves. Status even doing the kind job of leaning in. Giving each of their bell-ends a deep slurp to steal a taste of their spunk while cleaning off the mess of their own combined spunk she'd left onto their crowns.

"Oooooooh fuck... God... You assholes!" Trish let out a sexy laugh as she sat back, panting for air after letting go of their dicks. "You fucking wrecked me! And in more fucking ways than one!" She stated the obvious as the spunk still dripped from her cheeks.

"Yeah they fucking did!" Dirty One said, getting the close up of that spunk-glazed grin on her face. "Gave a banging, nasty MILF like you the full fucking workout!"

"And made one fan real, real fucking happy!" Johnny said with a chuckle as he moved. Knowing his part in the plan too as he bundled up Stratus' clothes into a pile, away from the door.

"Don't tell me you need an autograph, kid..." Stratus teased, not seeing her clothing being messed as she saw Tyler taking out a towel from a side pocket of the van. "Uh, no offence guys? But there's no way I'm cleaning off in here. Not with the jizz on the floor that I could just get messy from again."

"Oh yeah, our bad! Hey, let's just quickly pull over to a quiet spot!" Dirty One said, faking like he was thinking out loud when this was all part of the plan to begin with. "Yo, my man? You know a place?" He called out to the front.

The Driver, unseen, just raised a hand to confirm as he drove into a secluded, quiet area and pulled up, parking at a side walk. Johnny faking like being a gentleman to open the door for her as Trish, forgetting what she was involved in with the afterglow of the sex, foolishly stepped out of the van with the towel.

"God, I needed some air too. That van is real..." Trish started to say before she was surprised when another towel was flung at her, barely enough to cover her up. Followed by her handbag being sent out as well as she barely caught it.

"H-Hey! HEY!!" Trish then yelled, glaring when the door was slammed shut. "My fucking clothes! GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BACK YOU ASSHOLES!!" She yelled out but it was too late at that point with the van already speeding off down the street as Stratus, trying to cover up, yelled out more curse words as the jizz dripped onto the ground.

"Sorry biiiiiiiiiiitch! Change of fucking plans!" Dirty One yelled out with a laugh before he sat back down. "Oh man... I got to stop giving these sluts my towels! I'm spending more of my budget booking these bitches without losing the cash with laundry!" He joked without any hint of shame.

"Just fucking sell her clothes!" Tyler said with a grin. "Bet plenty of guys want to buy her used panties... That'll help get back her fee!"

"Damn, and here I was gonna try and swipe one of them to remember this day by!" Johnny joked as he sat back on the seats as well.

"You've had enough of her today, fan boy!" Dirty One claimed, poking fun once again. "And shit, sounds like a good idea! Yo, my man? Think we can like, set up some kind of auction page or something?" He said, looking to the front as the Driver tossed up a thumbs up to confirm it. "Oh yeah, easy money here we come! If only sluts like that fucking MILF hottie were just as easy!" He added with another laugh. "But for now? Let's get you two fine, outstanding members of the community back to your homes! Now that you've done a good, honest day's work now!"

The two porn stars agreed with chuckles of their own as they exchanged a more than satisfied high five between them as they sat back to relax after that wild, hot and heavy threesome. And it's on that sight that the video footage fades to black for another successful road trip with a wrestling beauty. Even if the term Banging the 'Indies' was stretched out for her inclusion almost as much as her asshole actually was during all that pounding!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for any future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers