Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 11

Story Info
WWE Hall of Famer Torrie Wilson takes a ride.
7.4k words
4.33
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Torrie Wilson (WWE)

Bang(Bus)ing The 'Indies' -- Torrie Wilson

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"OK, let's get this shit rolling..." The familiar voice of the cameraman only known as The Dirty One was heard as the footage started up, showing off the inside of the infamous Bang Bus as we got a look at the featured porn star for the day's shoot. Johnny Love, clad in a pair of shorts and a loosely buttoned shirt to show off his muscular upper body. "Got my man Johnny here for the ride today and let me tell you, when I told this motherfucker we had a blonde hottie wrestling babe? This guy was almost paying me to get a piece of her before I could even tell her the chick's name!"

"Hey, if it's anything like the last time? I'm gonna be bragging for weeks about this shoot!" Johnny said with a smile.

"Well, you seem to be the damn fanboy who knows his shit about these chicks. All I know is I looked at some pictures of this babe and ho-ly fuuuuuuuck... Talk about fucking smoking!" Dirty One stated. "And I mean she's even looking damn fine now compared to when she was showing off the goods in Playboy! The proper version of the mag, not the lame just bikinis and shit stuff they do these days... Do they still do them? Or did they go back to nudes?" The camera moved over to look at the front seats. The Driver lifting up a hand for a moment to make a gesture. "Yeah, thought so!" Dirty One said before going back to filming Love. "So yeah! I fucking figure we tease this chick about being one of those chicks who can flaunt their stuff but can't back it up. Provoke her to getting wild before you give her the works and all that shit."

"Sure thing. Just because she's more famous than some of the babes you've had on here doesn't mean we treat her differently." Love confirmed. "Pump, drop a load, and then dump her."

"That's how we fucking roll on here! You fucking know it!" The grin was clear in his voice as the cameraman leaned forward to give the porn star a fist bump. "So let's go pick this bitch up and we'll make the magic happen!"

A little jump ahead in the footage thanks to the magic of editing, and we now see the Bang Bus stationary with the side door open. Johnny having moved to sit on the end of the seats as he looked over a very easy on-the-eyes sight. The former WWE Diva and before that star of WCW, now long retired and a member of the WWE Hall of Fame in Torrie Wilson. The still stunning and nicely curved blonde not exactly looking too shy with a set of jean shorts on and a sleeveless short top with a handbag. Smiling as she gave the man she knows will be her co-star an approving look over as she took a seat in the middle. Leaving Dirty One free to close up the door as the van started moving off.

"And here she fucking is! Torrie Wilson, everyone!" Dirty One said, picking the camera up to film her. "So, this is Johnny right here..."

"Oh, I know him alright..." Torrie had a gorgeous smile on as she gave the porn star another glance over. "I saw his 'work' shall we say in that video he did with Trish Stratus not that long ago."

"Oh, so you already know the full deal about what we do here?" The cameraman questioned.

"Well, full enough!" Wilson said with a laugh. "I'll admit, I didn't watch through the whole video after, you know, the 'end shot' when the guys were done. But I saw enough to know what I was getting into!"

"So you didn't watch all the way through to the end? It's all good, no problem!" Dirty One's voice had a knowing tone to it, one that Love reacted to giving a sly wink to the camera that Torrie didn't notice. "I did wonder about how the big company, the WWE seemed happy to keep using the chicks we feature on here like that one Scarlett with the fat ass. Guess they act like none of what we film with them ever happened!"

"Oh trust me. With the PG-TV era? They act like my Playboy shoots from back in the day never happened." Torrie said.

"And that? That leads me to a question..." Dirty One said, padding out the video with a sham of an interview. "Do you follow the traits that, you know, we hear about glamour models and the ones who act all sexy and shit for their snaps and shoots?" He asked, drawing a confused look from the blonde. "You know! Ones that act like they are ball drainers but when you get them in the sheets? They're a boring as fuck lay?"

"I can't speak for any other former Divas who did my kind of shoot, but I've never had some complaints. Including from my husband." Wilson rather boldly stated, let alone admitting right off the bat that she was planning to cheat on her husband by taking part in this.

"You sure about that? I mean, saying you're coming on here to be paid to fuck, and doing it behind your man's back is one thing..." Dirty One continued, deliberately to provoke her.

"So, you want some proof, do you?" Torrie smirked, before turning to look at Love. "Drop the shorts, studs. Let's show your friend here what a Covergirl can do." She said before reaching down to grip her top.

"Hell yeah!!" Johnny had on a classic, over-the-top expression as before he reached for his shorts, he stared as Torrie hauled her top up and over her head to free her nicely sized and rounded tits.

"Hell fucking yeah is right! Let's fucking go!" Dirty One chipped in when Wilson didn't just stop there. Moving off the seats to turn around. Drawing from her WWE past for cock teasing with a little sway of her hips back and forth as she eased her shorts down. Showing off no underwear down there either to expose her rounded, tight ass along with a perfectly shaved pussy.

"Nothing the world hasn't seen before, right?" Torrie shamelessly said, kicking away the shorts next to her handbag. "Besides, not like... Woah!!" Her words were cut off, looking over and seeing Johnny with his shorts now off as he sat back in the middle of the seats. Slowing stroking his fat, long cock to get hard as he scanned over her mature, stunning frame. "That's... That's way fucking bigger than it looked on screen!" She smiled as even with her married status clear, she was all too eager to move over and lower herself down to her knees in front of him. Especially with his legs purposely spread for an open invite.

"Damn! Getting right to business? I love it!" Dirty One said, filming as he moved over to the back seats as the bombshell took over to grip his dick and start stroking him off to make sure he was rock hard. "And here I was with a whole long list of questions ready for you..." He lied, as this was all going right according to plan.

"Well, I doubt that anyone is here watching this to just hear me talk..." She said, giving a sexy wink before leaning her blonde-haired head down in towards that thick length. Kicking things off with a slow, perhaps deliberately teasing and not just to the hunk she was doing it to, lick along the underside of that prick. Running from the base up to the tip before trailing around the fat crown with another long swirl around. Perhaps enjoying herself a little too much already with a shaft of this size as she worked around the mushroom head with that clockwise motion. Not even fazed when she looked up and saw the camera filming her move across to stare right down at her. Getting that classic Point of View shot so the viewers would get to pretend the timeless bombshell was actually lapping at their cock now.

Even better than just tongue work was a proper dose of oral. So it wasn't long before her soft lips parted, wrapped around his thickness as she pushed down, and then dragged back up to just under the head. "Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrkkk... Mmmmmm..." Groaning herself as her lips had to stretch, clearly not used to this kind of size from either her current or former husband and likely plenty of other past lovers along the way. Letting this hung stud moan out as she rocked up and down, pumping her mouth happily along his vast size as she stared up with that no doubt well practised sultry look. Even moving her hands off his prick to just pleasure him with her damp mouth and full lips. "Hhhhhrrrkkk... Mmmmmm... Shhhhlllrrrppp... Mmmm..." Getting the benefit of being able to brush back her golden locks as they swayed from the effort used to suck him off, keeping the view clear as she stared up to the camera recording her blowing a man she's only just met.

"Hell yeah! Look at her go! Fucking going hands-free on my man already!" The Dirty One raved as he kept the camera steady. Capturing the moans from them both even as hers was muffled by the dick she was filling her mouth up with. Her slurps moving nice and deep along him for a display that easily was levels above what the usual random 'one and done' starlets who appear on the Bang Bus can pull off, and probably a good few veteran porn stars as well. "I think I might have to change my opinion about these Covergirls now at this rate! I mean, sure, she ain't going all the way just yet on her, but it's a damn good start!" He added. Deliberately provocative words were used to bait her and make the most of her. Seeing how into this she already was not just from the groans and deep slurps but the hard nipples on display. It seemed to work when she pulled off for a moment, shooting him a brief glance with lusty, narrowed

eyes before staring up at her partner for this encounter. Spitting down onto the crown of his dick before using her tongue to spread it around over that bell-end.

Love was about to reach down and 'encourage' her to get back to business but he didn't even need to. That soothing, experienced mouth of the former WWE and WCW wrestler soon back down around his length and sliding deep to make him moan out. "Shhhhkkkklllppp... Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!" Her bobs were smooth and steady as she, playing up to all of this, didn't even look directly up at the man she was blowing. Her gaze went to the lens of the camera she knew was filming her performing this sex act as if it wasn't just no problem to her, but maybe not even the first time she's done a sex tape before. "Mmmmm! Shhhhhrrrkkk... Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm!" That being said, this was still a large amount of dick then she was used to taking on. That was proven when her eyes went wide as his crown hit the back of her mouth as she slipped another fat inch between her slurping lips.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHHHRRRKKK! MMMMMPHHHH..." Her cries were now a mix of those wicked groans and now sinful, but willing, choking as she went from just stuffing her oral cavern full to testing what her throat could handle too. A rarely ventured area of her from the tightness she had as those loud chokes proved. Even so, she didn't even attempt to pull off from his dick as she let out fresh gags each time her mouth pushed down. Her hands gripping his knees for a bit of support and focus as her head bobbed away along him. "HHHHRRRKKKK! MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAHHH! MMMMMPHHHH...." The saliva drooling down as her lips fought to keep wrapped around his size while keeping up the pace. A beauty who never won any actual championships during her in-ring career putting on a performance worthy of some skin flick award titles as she slobbered away on some nice big fat dick.

It wasn't just the cameraman who wanted to see her go all in with this. The grinning man getting blown reaching down as he stroked her blonde hair back, only to surprise her with a firm grip on her for a makeshift ponytail. Bringing her stunning face down right into his crotch to get her eyes going wide again as she groaned deeply. Stuffing her throat right full with his meat to his moaning approval, while leaving her gagging again around him as she stared up. Her head jolting but still kept in place when she choked but not even trying to pull back. Allowing her oral tunnel to be used for his pleasure and even squeezing his legs as if to say she was ready to take a lot more than just this. Which was just as well, as she got held down for several more moments to just let her spit drip down over his length and balls to treat her just like any other slut who took a ride in this infamous vehicle.

"GAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The chokes resumed as her head was pulled back, but just so he could shift his hips a bit while dragging her mouth back down along him. Almost fucking her mouth while seated as he used her soft lips like a living sex toy. Pumping along his fat cock as the drool kept dripping down with each moan he let out captured along with her sucks and chokes. "HHHHHRRRLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Leaving a mess over herself in the process of this face fucking. The spit falling off her chin and onto her rounded tits and already some strands of her hair falling out of place from the repeated, rough bobbing she was performing. All as she got the clear picture that this wasn't going to be any mere five-minute suck-and-done job with this stud with how he was not just lasting, but now controlling the pace. Leaving her groaning when he finally let go of her hair and she took her time to slowly move along his length before pulling off with a loud 'pop' sound.

"Oh fuck!!" Torrie groaned out as she sat back on her knees. "Fuck me... I think that was a rougher time than I've had in some matches!" She joked with a gorgeous laugh as she moved off from the floor.

"So you're down for some more, right?" The Dirty One said, moving away to the side.

"Oh absolutely! And I think this stud should call the shots... Since he enjoyed surprising me by making me fucking choke on that big fucking dick of his!" Wilson said with another smile.

"Then hop back up onto me, babe..." Johnny said, still on the back seat. "But face out to the camera. Gonna let the world see how a Covergirl takes a fucking!" He stated as if any position with her would be a bad one.

Tossing her hair back, the former WWE Diva moved onto the back seats and mounted her co-star with her feet on either side of him down on the van floor. Her chest facing out as her arms spread out along the backrests with an arch. Allowing that clear view of her taking that big dick coated in her spit bareback up into her snatch as she let out a gasp from the rather straight-to-business push he performed before a moan escaped her as his inches slid upward. His hands holding her more than toned midsection to keep her in place as he began to thrust into her. Moaning himself as fucked her from underneath and already got her body jolting along his shaft. Her hair swinging a bit and her shapely tits bouncing in time with his already firm thrusts.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM... That's... OH FUCK!! You're not holding back, huh? MMMMM!!" She moaned her approval, glancing back over her shoulder at the younger man before looking back to the front as the camera ahead got the full view of the look of pleasure all across her already stunning enough as it is face. Her tightness having to spread quickly to accept this stiff invasion as he stuffed in without giving her too much time to properly adjust. "OOOOOOOOH... I guess maybe I should... MMMMM! FUCK... Make a joke about you being a really big fan of mine, huh? MMMM..." She was able to let out another sultry laugh before moaning again as she was all too happy to let him have his very wicked way with her tight pussy and that stunning tanned body now mounted onto him. Her body more being raised and lowered by his grip and that piston motion into her than any motion on her part. No problems there as her moans clearly proved. A slight show was put on by her as she tossed her hair back to get it out of her face while groaning out as her snatch was showing she could take plenty of dick just like her mouth has been certified to be able to handle.

"That's the fucking shit, right there! Fucking a Covergirl, Bang Bus style, baby!" The cameraman stated with a grin evident in his voice. Able to zoom in and watch the thick length of the porn star pumping up into the WWE Hall of Famer's slot before sliding back out a few inches just to repeat the motion. Plenty of sights to focus on from her jiggling tits, her moaning face and that action of her snatch getting stuffed full with the biggest dick she's had in a long time if not all her life. "None of that tasteful nudes bullshit from the wank mags! Full-on blonde bombshell fucking! That's what we fucking do!" He added as he captured the visual proof with his ever-steady camera aim. Just filming a deep throat from oral action would have been enough for the price of the footage, but when there was the chance to test out the other holes of this mature beauty it was too good to pass up. Moans too filling the air as she got filled up with a thick slab of dick and the hunk underneath her felt her snug, wet walls gripping his member.

"MMMMM FUCK! So good! MMMMM FUCK! That's it, stud... MMMMM! Fuck that fucking pussy, baby! MMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned out in delight as her body kept shifting up and down along that pumping dick, again treating this lower hole like a high-end sex toy much like he'd done with her throat earlier on. Filling her right up too as that sinful smack of his crotch connecting with her tanned skin sounded out. "OOOOOOOOOH SHIT! MMMMM! God... My husband is gonna fucking know for sure... UHHHH! What I've been up to... With how... MMMM! FUCK... With how fucking stretched out my fucking pussy is gonna be! MMMMM!!" She admitted with another moan as if this sex tape she was happily being filmed in wouldn't be proof enough. But indeed, with his thickness buried right up into her box it would possibly take a full week if not longer before her tight, wet snatch got back to being vice-like as she'd been at the start of this. Still providing plenty of pleasure for the man pounding her as she gripped his size perfectly like she was built for this kind of big dick action.

The former runner-up on the 'I'm a Celebrity...' reality show was so caught up in the action that she didn't even care that as she was made to bounce along this huge shaft, her head and part of her upper body were constantly moving up and down in line with the windows of the moving vehicle she was being fucked in. Any passing pedestrian on the streets or a curious motorist alongside the Bang Bus would be able to tell, even if they weren't a sports entertainment fan, what kind of naughty fun she was getting up to in the back seats. Especially as her already stunning body was starting to break out with some moisture from taking easily the best action she's had in years, including that from her current and former husbands.

"MMMMM... FUCK... Oh yeah, this is... MMMM! Making me really put the work in compared to most matches I've had! MMMMM!!" Torrie grinned as she licked her lips. Groaning when she was brought down onto his fuck-stick to press her snatch down into the base. Allowing her the opportunity to move by herself as she worked her hips back and forth. Expertly grinding her snatch down into him to make them both groan out. "MMMMM... Hope you've got plenty left in you, kid... AHHHHH... You're already lasting way longer than my former husband did..." She added with a sinful purr in her voice, and it didn't sound like she was just tossing out dirty talk to give him some encouragement either.

Shifting down against his prick for another few moments before she lifted up. Maybe thinking about bouncing under her own power but finding him using the motion to lift her up and off. Showing off how already nice and wet her slot was.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12