Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the floor, babe." Love ordered, letting go of her waist.

"Doggy style?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked back over her shoulder at him. "Can't beat a classic, right?" Torrie smiled as she didn't hesitate to move forward, getting down on all fours in a perfect position.

"Nothing like a fucking busty blonde babe getting banged from the back!" Dirty One said with a chuckle, making said bombshell shoot him a curious look. "What? Not a fan of alliteration? Heh, can't win them all I guess..."

"Are 'jokes' like that what I missed out on from not watching these vids until the end?" Wilson tried to question but got easily distracted when the porno hunk moved behind her to kneel down, pulling her back a bit as he lined his dick up with her snatch once again. "Mmmmm, never mind..." She said, licking her teeth again and swaying her toned ass invitingly as he pushed in and took a hold of her waist.

Thanks to the previous position, this time he was able to thrust in balls deep right from the get-go. Making them both moan out as the clap of her booty hitting into his muscular waist rang out around the van as he drove in before easing a few inches back. Driving back in and using his grip on her toned midsection to haul her back to meet his thrusts. Making her almost fuck his dick as much as he was stiffly doing himself. Easily making her tits jiggle as they hung underneath her while her hair shifted down the far side of her hair to flow in time with her movement. Not even thinking about how she was giving up a clear view of the expression of desire across her face as she looked back over her shoulder at the hunk nailing her from the back.

"MMMMM FUCK! Fuck yessssssssss... MMMMM! Fucking give it to me, stud! OH FUCK! MMMMM... Nice and fucking deep! MMMM!!" The former WWE Diva begged even as she was getting just that. Keeping her ass cheeks rippling from the stiff impact of her being pulled back to meet his pumps as he drove in. Neither feeling any pain from the strikes as the generous cushion of her butt met his chiselled body. All as her wet pussy stayed wrapped around that now familiar length of his as stroke after quick and deep stroke was sent into her love tunnel. "AHHHHHH... SHIT! FUCK!! MMMMMM... Yeah, fuck that pussy! MMMMM FUCK! Fuck it real fucking good! MMMMM FUCK!!" She moaned out as sweat began to roll down her face. Showing again, in a sure sign that the action she's got from her husband and a former one can't even come close to how expertly her snatch is getting stuffed right now. Although she was impressive in her own way by being able to stay up perfectly on all fours even when taking not just this vast length of a dick but handling such a stiff and swift rhythm as well.

Love meanwhile even as he groaned out was letting the action do all the talking for him as he made the most of being able to pound a two-time Playboy Covergirl. Never pulling out too much of his thick length so at least half the size was buried into her at any time. Allowing him to quickly drive back in to stuff her and keep them both moaning out. Showing off a bit of strength too on his part along with control as he kept a hold of her waist. Pulling her back along his dick when he thrust in, sending her jolting forward only to be hauled towards the next incoming pump. Giving her the works just like he would any other gorgeous blonde who was down to fuck. Just this babe is a lot more famous, and perhaps way more desirable, than even some of the more seasoned co-stars he'd had over his own veteran career in skin flicks.

"Oh yeah! Fucking look at her! Losing her mind over how good my man's dick is! Poor hubby couldn't make her sweat this hard if he took her to a sauna!" Dirty One continued with his lewd brand of running commentary as he moved around the timeless beauty. Able to take his pick of areas to focus, and zoom in, on as she got fucked doggy style. From her moaning face to back at her ass clapping off the porno hunk taking her from behind. Or just simply sitting back for more of a full view of her sweating frame to catch her swaying tits as well. "You had to know a chick like this ready to shed her clothes for a paycheck would make for a damn good fuck!" He said, knowing that this performance was a lot more XXX-rated than even a 'tasteful' nude shoot like she's done twice in her past. A lot more entertaining it can be said thanks to the loud and shameless moans she's letting out as she gets stuffed. Thinking nothing of being fucked by not just a man that she's only met today, but isn't even the one she's actually happily married to.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! Don't... MMMMM! Don't fucking stop! OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The Boise, Idaho-born beauty continued to pant out as her head began to hang down as the pleasure built up from this stiff, intense action she was taking from the back. This round of sex lasting a whole lot longer than what she was used to being involved with. Leaving her juices not just layered over the dick pumping into her, but dripping from her slot to leave splats on the floor of the Bang Bus. "MMMMM FUCK YES! SO BIG... MMMMM!! SO FUCKING BIG!! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned out, her fingers flexing while she kept herself up on all fours as if she was trying to claw for some purchase to keep her wits about her. That stunning, tight and toned body of hers still getting pulled back before shifting forward as the thrusts drove into her. All accompanied by the soundtrack of not just shameless moans but sharp smacks as her rounded backside collided with his muscular waist over and over again.

She might not have ever won a proper championship during her active career, but this was a title-worthy performance as her stunning body tensed up and her blonde-haired head tilted back slightly. Her body hauled back into his cock and kept in place, making her cum nice and hard around his dick as her body shuddered in place. Aided by him giving the odd extra thrust to fuck her through that strong peak as her arms gave way slightly. Sinfully leaving her ass raised up while backing right up into him. A long groan leaving her by the time he pulled out and the camera got to see the nicely spread wide state of her once tight snatch. More juices leaking out of her as she groaned in the aftermath of a well-deserved but long-overdue peak. Leaving a wide, rather sex-drunk grin on her already pretty facial features.

"Oh shit! I think you broke her fucking mind! Sex so good you fried this babe's brain cells!" The Dirty One almost let out a cackle as he got in close to see her expression.

"N-No... I'm good! I'm really fucking good..." Torrie gasped out, pushing herself up a bit. "That was just... Holy shit! That was just really fucking good..." She stated the obvious as she let out another laugh.

"You say that like we're done! My man is still rock hard and ready for you!" The cameraman pointed out, making her head raise up as she looked back.

"Fuck! Then he's got to get back into me then!" Wilson almost demanded as she licked her lips again.

"Oh he's gonna... And we're gonna see what you can really handle as well..." Dirty One stated with another chuckle.

A brief jump in the footage to move ahead a few minutes. The action having returned to those well-used back seats of the vehicle with Torrie up on them and once again on her hands and knees. The camera back at her rump, able to show off the shining state of her tight asshole to show that some lubrication has been done 'off screen' for the next part of the fun. A matching glaze over Love's cock as he moved in from behind, a hand around over her ass to keep the near cheek spread to show a clear view. His dick pushing against the third and final of her snug holes to test out as he made both of them groan from the slow entry. Her body tensing up from the penetration as her blonde-haired head raised from the sensation. Clearly, this was a hole very rarely offered up, even to husbands current and past.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK... GOD!! FUCK... THAT'S... FUCK... FUCKING HUGE! OH FUUUUCK..." The loud groans left her as the former WWE Diva and WCW star felt that thick rod sliding in and out of her tight, rounded backside. Her pussy still dripping from the first orgasm and now getting fucked once again from behind. Putting that Playboy-quality body to the test as without holding her waist this time, she had to back herself up to take this latest round of stiff thrusts. Forcing another of her tunnels to spread and stretch from a thickness she isn't used to taking. Let alone in a hole that most of her lovers can't even last to come close to getting a piece off. No such worries here with a stud still rock hard and ready to deliver the action that she and that timeless body deserves to get.

"FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... SO FUCKING BIG!! UHHHHH! DEEP... FUCK!! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her head lowering down as she took it from the back once again, but a lot more groans and grunts between her loud moans. Her ass clamped around this thick dick as it pumped between her jiggling cheeks but gradually slipping in deeper as he kept his motion stiff and steady. Showing off his experience to know how to properly treat a rounded backside like this of a mature stunner. "FUCK... MMMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHHH FUCK!! E-EVEN... MMMMM FUCK... MY FUCKING HUSBAND CAN'T FUCK ME THIS FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK!!" She admitted without even thinking twice about it. Sweat continuing to roll off of that tight and toned frame as she bucked back and forth. Managing to meet his pumps as his inches worked away into her. Her body leaning down as she moved one hand from keeping herself propped up to sliding it underneath herself.

Dancing fingers across her still needy pussy as fresh waves of pleasure built from getting fucked up the ass.

As good as taking her face down and ass up might have been, the stud nailing her from behind had other ideas. Reaching forward with the free hand to grip a hold of that long blonde hair to give a firm tug. Forcing her head back with a tilt as she let out a throaty moan that alone would make many a red-blooded man, wrestling fan or otherwise, blow a load alone from the sound. Forcing her body to stay up doggy style to take this anal action. Allowing him to give a tug on her locks to make her shift back and take the next stiff pump into her cheeks. Not even a squeal of pain escaping her as this action took a rougher turn, let alone any objections. As clearly shown by how her hand still rubbed away over her dripping slot as she got further used like a living sex doll by this hung stud. A nice shine of moisture over his toned body to show the effort he's needing to put in to match the lusty needs of a woman who has already cum once but is still down for more red-hot action.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS... MMMMM... K-KEEP FUCKING THAT ASS! FUCKING FUCK IT! MMMMMM! FUCK IT REAL GOOD! FUCK!!" The WWE Hall of Famer begged between loud moans as her eyes were already rolled up in delight. Lost in the pleasure as she took care of her snatch with quick strokes back and forth. Her body getting yanked by thanks to her hair in perhaps a harsher way than she's ever taken from any toss or tug by her golden locks she's taken in a match. A whole lot more thrilling as each grip of her hair made her groan out again like this was a kink of hers she's managed to keep hidden even from her current partner. "OOOOOOOOH SHIT!! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS!! MMMMM! FUCK IT! FUCK IT SO... UHHHH!! SO FUCKING HARD! MMMM!!" She both called out for more and voiced her love of how stiffly she was getting banged as she got hauled back more than being able to properly move under her own power. No complaints there with one hand so busy on her wet pussy while the other kept her body raised up. Shifting back and forth as that thick length got buried deep into her asshole. Completing the hat trick of him sampling her holes, let alone going to the hilt into them all like she was really built more to be a porn star than she ever was a model or even a pro wrestler.

By no means did it mean the veteran skin flick star behind her was getting an easy time of things. Groaning out as he kept his thrusts stiff and quick into her shapely backside as it clapped back into his waist. More than a healthy shine of sweat over his body as he put the work in to give a two-time Playboy Covergirl a proper pounding, and one she was obviously built to take. Keeping a hold of her long hair like a set of reins as he directed that wonderful body, still stunning even after years of being retired from full in-ring competition, back and forth to meet his thrusts. Shoving his length into that snug asshole as he yanked her to meet the next pump. Groaning himself as her back passage, while spread now to accept the thick shape of his dick, gripped her tightly in a way that would make many a man unable to last for more than a minute with this kind of intense grip.

"She's fucking losing it! I fucking love it! She's getting off on that tight fucking ass being nailed harder than she was getting her slot stuffed!" Dirty One said as he got that close shot of her asshole getting drilled as her cheeks slapped back into the man behind her. Her ass was still being spread so there was a view of that shaft sliding in and out of her while she jolted back and forth. The bonus sight just below of those slick with juices fingers quickly brushing away over her folds to keep her well pleasured from the anal action. "Who said these Playboy bunnies were just all show and couldn't go? Ha! This chick is even nastier than some of the real sluts we have for the regular trips!" He added as he captured not just the sights of this butt fucking but all the wicked smacks of her rump striking back into the stud nailing her along with all the loud, shameless moans echoing around the back of the mini-van.

It had made for red hot footage alone to see her already cumming once, but there was an extra dirty edge to the second time as Torrie hit another, perhaps even stronger orgasm thanks to being fucked up the ass. Making a mess not just over her hand but down onto the back seats of the Bang Bus thanks to not just hitting a peak, but a full-on squirt as her head tilted in delight even more than she'd been doing from him holding her hair. The juices hitting over the seating below as the porn star buried in her ass, having to grunt himself from the clamping of her back passage around his manhood, pulled out to leave her putting on the show of rubbing away at herself. Combined with the sight of her nicely gaping wide asshole. So by the time she finally rode out the high and he let go of her hair, she shamefully slumped down into the mess she'd made over the back seats. The camera moving around to get in the close-up of another fucked silly expression over her grinning face. Looking far from a happily married woman and more like a common used porno starlet as she stared through the lens recording her.

Of course, to be fully 'inducted' into the world of skin flicks she had to take something else. Groaning as she was hauled unceremoniously out from the puddle of sweat and juices on the seats and brought to her knees on the floor of the still-moving vehicle. Clueless after so much hole-wrecking action that they were well across town from where she'd been picked up. The only thing on her mind was gazing up as her focus returned, and seeing a cock furiously being stroked up as his other hand clutched her hair again but this time to keep her face raised as a target. Her instincts kicking in, whether she had them before today's events or not, to make her close her eyes in anticipation.

Despite her status as a sex symbol, a Hall of Fame member in the WWE and a two-time Playboy Covergirl she got treated like a regular starlet in the back of this infamous Bus like all the rest. Taking a creamy money shot as the spunk rained down across her groaning face. Staining over her gorgeous features from cheeks to chin, lips to the forehead and even some catching into her golden hair at the sides and top of her head, along with the messy strands already stuck across her face. Leaving one eye having to stay closed shut when a rope went high over to brand her. The jizz dripping down by the time he stepped back and let go of both her wrecked locks and his spent dick, landing on her heaving chest for a couple of drips onto her bust.

"Oh... Oh fuck..." Torrie groaned out, finding herself slumping down to land on her side as she blindly reached out. "Guys... I seriously need a minute here... That was too fucking much!" She admitted between panting out as she rolled onto her back. Showing off her chest raising and lowering as she sucked in much-needed air. "I shouldn't have let you fuck my ass... I don't even let my fucking husband take me back there!"

"Well lucky us, huh?" The wicked smile was clear in the voice of The Dirty One as he panned the camera up briefly to show Johnny scooping up her clothes. "But sure! We can, uh, give you some time to recover. Let's just pull over a second and open the door! Get some air in here!" He yelled out the last part of his fake lines, giving the signal as the van slowed down, pulling over at this random part of town while he put down his camera.

Clueless from not having properly watched any episode of the Bang Bus before signing up for it herself, Wilson just assumed they were being nice when she heard the door slide open. Barely feeling the rush of fresh air coming in as suddenly felt her legs being gripped by Dirty One while the man who had just blown a hot load over her face took a hold of her arms. Making her gasp before groaning as she was tossed in a literal sense from the van in a humiliating swing-like motion. Hitting the sidewalk down below with a dull thud for a harder 'bump' than any skin-showing match she'd been involved with before. Her clothing was then chucked down after being balled up, hitting her stomach before her handbag hit her legs and the van door slammed shut. Pulling off for another classic getaway before Wilson had even sat up, let alone opened her eyes to realise she'd become one more 'pump and dump' victim.

"Oh, man! I can't believe that slut! Talk about another classic blonde!" Dirty One laughed as he picked the camera back up. "Not even watching through our vids until the end? I can't believe these bitches don't know what they're in for!"

"Works out damn fine for me!" Johnny said with a grin as he rested in the back seats. "Bring all the fine pussy and tight asses you want! I don't care if they've seen one minute or a whole hour of this stuff!"

"Yeah, well fucking said, my man!" The cameraman leaned forward to give the porn star a fist bump. "And as long as we've got the cash rolling in, we'll keep bagging these babes for a good old banging!" He stated the obvious as he panned the camera to the front seats. "But what do you say, my man? Where are we gonna stop for the celebration feast today? Big old burg'? A hot slice?" The unseen Driver just raised a hand briefly, making a motion before focusing back on driving. "Oh shit! Good fucking call! God, that's why I love that bastard right there!" Dirty One said, without actually revealing what that gesture meant. "Let's fucking burn rubber man! I'm gonna order super size today!"

With that, the camera moved to film out the window at the latest random street section the van was passing through. Bringing another edition of the Bang Bus to a close with another wrestling hottie well and truly used.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12