Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 12

Story Info
With Stardom's Mina and Waka of Club Venus.
10.9k words
5
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Mina Shirakawa, Waka Tsukiyama (both Stardom)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Club Venus

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

After the intro logo and copyright text, the actual video starts up showing the infamous interior of the Bang Bus. Only on this occasion, there's not one, but two handsome porn stars sitting in the back seats. The black hunk Ricky Johnson, clad in a shirt and jeans, and the white stud Oliver Flynn in shorts and a shirt of his own.

"OK! We are fucking rolling..." The familiar voice of The Dirty One stated. "And boys, we got a treat for you! I know you boys are down to fuck whatever rando bitch we get on here... But I also know you fucking love it when we get some of those freaky wrestler chicks on here!" He bluntly stated.

"Oh, I am fucking down!" Oliver already quickly agreed with a smile.

"Shit, it's all good. Pussy is pussy, man!" Ricky just as shamelessly said.

"That's the fucking spirit!" The cameraman said. "And this slut we're getting? Ho-ly shit... The fucking tits on this girl? The fat ass? I mean, fuck me! I'm shocked this chick isn't a fucking porn star already with a body like this! So you boys need to rail her something real good and put her to fucking work and then some!"

"This chick, she's..." Dirty One was about to say more when he heard the Driver upfront tap onto the window at his side before making a gesture with two fingers. "What? Two of them?" He looked out the window. Spotting two Japanese women on the side of the road. "Well well! That's the one I planned on picking up with the big fucking titties and the dyed hair... And she brought a cute fucking friend?" He let out a snigger, patting the pocket of his pants. "Glad I always carry some extra bucks with me... Maybe we'll get some extra fucking for our buck today..." He said as the minivan came to a stop. Ricky opened up the side door to show off the two Joshi starlets properly. "Mina, right? Come on in! You and your friend!"

The first of the two was the busty stunner and the leader of the relatively new individual unit in Stardom of Club Venus -- Mina Shirakawa. Clad in a pink skirt, nicely resting against her plump hips and a low-cut, sleeveless matching T-shirt that perfectly showed off her large, rounded tits. The beauty with dyed, purple-like colourful hair not even taking a seat as with a sexy smile she dropped down to her knees on the floor to perform a version of her signature in-ring pose.

Rather less enthusiastic but with a polite smile, the second of the two was the far more rookie wrestler in Waka Tsukiyama. The woman who has only recently started to win matches dressed a lot more casually with jeans on and one of her Stardom merchandise T-shirts which did no justice to her own impressively curved body, but nowhere close to the stacked body of the other woman. Taking a seat between the two men with slightly nervous glances cast between the two as the dark-haired stunner sat down a shoulder bag onto the floor.

"Club Venus is here!!" Mina proudly said, in English no less, with a smile as Waka behind her clapped her in approval while the van started up and began to drive for a usual random tour around the streets while the action unfolded.

"So it fucking seems!" Dirty One said with a grin clear in his voice. "And you sound like you've got a better grasp on the local language around here than some chicks we've had on here before!" He added, only adding further to Waka's confusion as she didn't notice that the men were checking her out and not just Mina ahead of them.

"Oh yes! We are worldwide!" Shirakawa said, before using a hand to make a motion back behind her. "My friend Waka here? She is the 'Official Translator' of Club Venus!" She announced as Waka nodded with a cute smile. "And she was actually born in New York! But, she is here with me on this trip to help me. We are recruiting... And we want only the sexiest female wrestlers to help make my group the best in all of Stardom!"

"Heh... Looks fucking sexy from the two of you right now!" Dirty One stated and from the sly smiles on the men behind her, they agreed. "But if you're out here recruiting or whatever, not that I really give a shit what your reasons are... How come you've agreed to be on this kind of fucking website?"

Mina smirked, brushing her hair back. "Well, I have heard stories about how you had 'fun' with other girls from Stardom... Odeo Tai? Donna Del Mondo? Even one of the girls from Prominence?" She sounded like she's heard plenty about former wrestling-theme trips of the Bang Bus. "So, I wanted not just to see it all for myself... But show that in all of the world? Mina-Chan is number one!"

"And I guess it doesn't fucking hurt that I'm paying you a pretty damn penny to have some fun with two of my best guys back there, right?" The cameraman said smugly.

"Oh, that helps too!" Shirakawa smirked. "These trips are not cheap! Especially to this side of the United States!"

"Say, uh, Mina? Did you, you know..." He made a motion to Waka who was squirming a bit like she sensed everything wasn't what it seemed, especially because of his choice of language. "Tell your cute friend there about what this was all really about?"

"Mina-Chan? What's going on?" Waka finally spoke up with confusion obvious in her voice.

"Actually? Even though you girls speak English damn well?" Oliver said as he and the other thunk exchanged knowing looks. "I think it might make things easier if we showed this cutie what's up..." He said, leaving a blush coming over Waka's cheeks.

"Oh yeah... Come over here and show me what you've got!" Mina eagerly demanded with a grin.

Just as Waka was about to question this all again, she was left with her jaw dropping and eyes going wide as the two men dropped their lower clothing. Showing off nicely thick, long cocks that were already hardening as they stepped out of the attire. Already taking off their shirts as they moved over towards where Mina was still kneeling.

"M-Mina-Chan??" Waka stuttered out as she watched her Boss take hold of both cocks and start to stroke them.

"Sorry, Waka... But you can sit and watch!" Mina shamelessly said without even glancing back at her friend. "Besides... They are only paying me to fuck these big cocks... Not you, I'm afraid."

"Well, you say that... I do have some extra cash on me you know..." Dirty One said, drawing a look from both women but while Mina's was a hint of interest, Waka was still stunned. "But I think for now we can just let your cute friend watch and see what a fucking hot, big titty slut you are!"

"I t-think I'll just stay here..." Waka cutely almost whimpered out that sentence as she stayed in the far seats. Seen in the background while Mina easily got those slabs of man-meat erect and ready for her. Not noticing how Waka's gaze was shifting between the two dicks as well like she couldn't believe she was looking at pricks of this vast size.

"So long and thick! These are the biggest cocks I've ever seen..." Mina purred in already shameless fashion and it didn't sound like she was just telling them what they wanted to hear either as her hands eagerly ran up and down those two big dicks. Glancing between the two studs before leaning in towards Flynn's shaft. Getting a groan out of him as she swatted her tongue against the tip. Pumping away as she licked before turning her head and flicking out against Johnson's crown as well. No favouritism here as she switched between the two men. Getting a healthy dose of both different coloured dicks while letting out moans of approval at the taste. Stroking and licking while she moved back and forth not to tease, but to give a fair share of those big cocks. All as her teammate and friend sat in the back seats. Squirming a bit as she watched the top star of Club Venus lead by example and then some to effortlessly multi-task with these shafts.

"But you want all of Mina-Chan, right?" She gave a wink to the camera, fully aware she was being filmed doing this sex act. Happy to go further as she leaned in and took Oliver's fat white dick between her full lips. The Japanese beauty groaned around that thickness as she sank before smoothly rising back up. Her hand gripped the base while her other palm stroked away at the other just as long dick while she focused on blowing this stud. "Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Mmmmmm..." A sensual stare cast up at the man leaning over her so she could slurp on his big dick. Pumping along his fat inches and taking them nicely deep. Smooth bobs are more expected from a porn star than a professional wrestler and handling two meaty dicks all at once. A light sway of her dyed hair as she moved along his dick and kept her hand working over the other just beside her.

"Oh shit! Look at her fucking go! We scored a real cock-hungry slut right here!" The Dirty One raved as Mina swapped to lift from one dick, just to turn her head and take the other between her lips. Now stroking her saliva onto the paler of the two shafts as she got into an even more taboo round of interracial. Sucking on a big black dick to make the hunk moan while the Asian beauty groaned around that length. "Fuck yeah! Double dick action! You fucking knew this bitch could work a dick with tits that size!" He added as her breasts jiggled nicely while her hand worked over Flynn's cock. Leaving her mouth to pump along Johnson's length to deliver a similar treatment to take him in deep. Saliva began to drip from her lips and down her chin as she took turns blowing both hunks and enjoying having fun with both men. Proven by not just her moans let out around their dicks, but the sight of hard nipples poking through her top.

Waka watched on, her thighs pressed together to rub as she squirmed with a little bite of her lower lip. Unable to tear her gaze away from watching her fellow former Cosmic Angels member stroke and slurp on a couple of huge cocks. The smooth ease of Mina's motion put more than a few seasoned actual skin flick stars to shame with how well she's working over both with a nicely timed pace for both the movement of her hand and her mouth. All as the lewd, muffled groans from the busty woman were heard along with the moans from the hunks getting blown and stroked off. Both lengths getting generously coated in her spit as she continued to move back and forth for a far more erotic kind of Handicap Match than the sort either woman is used to in their proper line of work.

"Mmmmm... You like? Like how Mina-Chan takes care of you?" A seductive and no doubt well-practised tone as she glanced up at both men. Bringing their thick crowns in towards her mouth as she stroked away at the shafts. Swatting her tongue back and forth between the bell-ends with a groan of approval at the taste of fat black and white dick. "Mmmmm... I know I love it..." She smirked before putting her lips back to work. Applying a quick round of slurps onto Oliver's prick before pulling off and doing the same to Ricky's big cock. A quick succession of brief sucks on one dick before moving to the other dick and delivering the same treatment. Ensuring both men were moaning away while she kept working her spit along their tools. Making it look like this is far from the first time she's taken on not just huge pricks like this but a couple of men at once for some filthy action.

"Fuck yeah! This busty bitch is a fucking freak! I fucking love it!" The cameraman almost cackled as he got in that nice close-up of her gorgeous face sliding down along a meaty dick before she lifted up and off, just to switch over and do the same to an almost matching, thick shaft. The saliva dripped off her chin, leaving a nice shine across the exposed flesh of those fantastic H-Cup tits of hers and the sinful evidence of her having been in fun from the splats across her top. "Hey! You? Yeah, the cutie in the backseats? Did ya ever think your hot friend here was such a fucking cock-sucking machine or what??" He called out, making Waka snap out of her stare at watching her long-time friend with a blush. Especially as Mina kept on slurping away between the cocks. Pulling off only to groan out and do another quick round of smacking her tongue from one bulbous head to the other as she pumped along the rods.

"I got a better fucking question..." Oliver said, looking over to Waka with a smile as he checked her out. "Maybe this babe wants in on this fun?" He said, making Waka put on a familiar wide-eyed, stunned expression at the idea.

"Yooooooo... Not a bad fucking idea!" Naturally, the Dirty One leapt at the chance to get some bonus action on film but having had that idea already since the moment he saw the potential for getting two babes on film at the same time. "What ya say, Mina? Can we get your cute friend there in on this or what?" He said, reaching down with his free hand into his pocket. Pulling out a few notes from the bunch he always had ready to 'convince' any guests on the Bang Bus to go a little further. "I'm sure I can, you know, properly compensate you both for the trouble..." He joked.

Mina sat back, glancing over her shoulder for a moment at her fellow wrestler before back to the camera. "Oh, you want some of Waka? Don't underestimate her... She is the sexy Moonlight Fantasy!" She said, deciding for her ally.

"M-Mina! Don't you think t-this is going too far??" Waka half-heartedly protested as she stayed blushing. Her wide eyes however told the real story as she glazed down as Oliver moved over to the back seats. "W-We... I mean, we..." She bit her lip as the smirking man, all too used to seeing a new beauty be in awe of his dick, put a hand on the back of her head to help guide her to lean over towards his length. "It's... It's so big!" She mumbled, not resisting being moved towards that dick.

The lean that the still rookie Joshi was doing gave a nice view of her rounded, more than ample chest from her hanging top as the camera moved across to get a look at this unfolding action. Waka was perhaps about to say something else to try and stall for time, but those parted lips soon filled up to make her groan as she had to stretch around a thickness she wasn't used to. Her eyes stayed cutely wide, glancing between the lens now filming her with a fat dick stuffed into her and up at the moaning man enjoying her. Not even giving her too much time to adjust as she got the full treatment like so many other women before her in the back seats of this infamous van. Her head was pushed down before raised back up as she groaned around that vast size.

"Mmmmphhh!! Hhhhhmmmppphhh! Mmmmm!" It wasn't too long before she started to move without any guidance to suck on that big white cock. Not quite the well-timed and paced motion that her friend has been performing moments before on this same cock, and Waka had barely the time to register that it was coated in the spit left by Mina as she now had to perform a blowjob to his hung hunk. "Hhhhhlllkkk!! Mmmmmphhh! Shhhhrrkkkk! Mmmmmphhh!" Slurping loudly but her head movement was a little more awkward to show inexperience and not just with handling such thick and plentiful inches like this. Causing the crown of his prick to bump into the corner of her mouth for a lewd bulge before going back to bobbing. Letting out groans as his hands roamed over her, enjoying a firm grope of her raised-up ass as she knelt on the seats to lean over his lap and suck on that meaty dick.

"Not too fucking bad at all, babe! Kinda reminds me of when we pick up the usual unknown sluts for the regular Bang Bus shows!" Dirty One gave quite the backhanded compliment. Not exactly helping matters either by tossing out the notes out at her, leaving them resting on her back and the top of her head to emphasise she's been put up to fuck on camera by the leader of Club Venus. To her credit, even as she whined and stared out, Waka continued to work her mouth up and down. Applying her spit to add to the coating already over this big white cock. Her hair swayed in time with the motion of her head, as Flynn reached down to expertly help keep a clear view of this cock sucking by brushing her short locks back. "Heh... Kinda means that your buddy Mina-Chan is actually not just your Boss, but your pimp! Whoring you out to us to earn some extra bucks! Ha!" He pointed out. Adding extra shame to proceedings as she whined around that big cock. Reaching her limit of how much she could handle from a dick that was far longer and thicker than what she was used to.

"MMMMMPHHH! HHHHMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Her eyes went wide again but this time because of the back of her mouth being struck by the fat mushroom head of this white dick. The New York-born beauty's oral hole stuffed full, leaving her choking sinfully around his meaty inches. But much like in the ring, she refused to give up at this point. Still working her head up and down, plunging herself full even at the expense of saliva splattering about as she jolted on the seats from the reflex of her gagging. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK... SHHHHRRRLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Chokes and groans bounced off this dick while Oliver moaned out with a smile. More than enjoying himself and even slipping a hand under Waka's skirt, groping her rounded ass as a means to keep her in place and bobbing along his prick. Her hands gripping the seating at the back and down at the edge for another show of how wickedly determined she was to show she could match up with what her team's leader could do.

As if that sight wasn't red hot enough, another was going on just along the van as Ricky was still leaning over with Mina kneeling in front of him. But rather than putting her mouth to work, she was using those infamous H-Cup tits of hers now that her top was dumped on the floor. Pressing those amazing, juicy tits against the sides of his big black cock as the Japanese stunner slid her rack smoothly up and down. The size of her bust left his dick hidden when she moved her mounds upward before the head just popped out as she dragged them back. A nicely loud slap was heard when she drove her tits down into his crotch before they both groaned with the next upward pump. Obviously from the steady motion and the timing, this was far from the first time she's delivered a titty fuck to a lucky man but likely one of the few times someone had lasted between her breasts, especially right after a dose of head.

"Mmmmm... You like? Like Mina-Chan's big fucking tits??" The soon-to-be Wonder of Stardom Champion licked her lips, gazing up with a proud smile as she used her curvaceous body to pleasure a man. Her titties were so big that even as her fingers dug in firmly into herself, there was so much flesh it still easily jiggled around her grip. Groaning herself as she enjoyed the hot feeling of a nice fat cock deep into her cleavage. "Mmmmm... A nice big, black cock... Feels soooooo fucking good between my big fucking tits! Mmmm!" She even had the dirty talk down perfectly to only add more evidence that if not for having a pro wrestling career, she would be a massive star in the porn industry on either side of the Pacific Ocean. Not even caring that she was smearing her saliva onto her skin as she pumped away along his dick and made him moan out from her skilled action.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers