Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I'm talking about! A set of big fucking porno tits! Slamming up and down on a big fat dick!" The cameraman said, quite rightly focusing on this red-hot sight for a while of Mina putting her famed assets to great work. The sort of pace that would easily drain many a red-blooded male in a matter of minutes let alone trying to last between breasts of this vast size. Keeping the rhythm smooth and steady as the crown of his dick popped out of her rack again and again as she slid those ripe mounds along his thickness. "This fucking body is made for being banged! Those tits alone are fucking gold! Made for fucking draining dicks!" He raved as that slap of her mounds hitting his dark skin still sounded out when she ran her mounds down to the base. Just to slide them up to make his tool disappear before that crown briefly moved out from that deep valley. She gave a pretty smile and lusty look in her eyes as she looked up at the man she was servicing with her breasts and then to the camera that was now not just filming her fucking a man for money, but her friend as well in the background. Waka still slurped and gagged on a meaty dick not too dissimilar to the one Mina was stuffing between her tits.

"Mmmmm... Oh, I can do a lot more than just this..." The Tokyo-born beauty bragged with another big smile. Bringing her tits ups to make his cock hide between them before she did a version of the chest shimmy she's done in the ring. Making her big titties jiggle away around that dark shaft as she held it in place between her mountains. A motion more than enough to make him moan in approval. "But it's nice to finally have a man... Mmmmm... Who can fucking handle my H-Cups!" She stated with a sexy laugh. Going back to pumping along his rod with her mounds as her gaze returned to up at the handsome man she was pleasuring. And from his grin, he'd be more than happy to let her fuck his cock with that juicy rack for the rest of the day if she wanted to. No one watching this sex tape back would likely complain either with a set of tits that big and rounded being put to proper use.

"GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Back across the fan, Waka was trying just as hard as she'd been in any match to finally get a victory as she attempted to handle the big white cock she was stuffing into her warm and wet oral hole. Her saliva coating him down to the crotch and balls from the repeated gagging as her awkward bobbing motion might be pleasuring him, but she was making a shameful display of herself in the process. "HHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH..." She finally had to pull up and off. Spitting down onto his dick as she sat back with a gasp rubbing her throat. "Too big! It's too much..." She admitted with a groan. Biting down on her bottom lip as she looked to the smirking hunk who wasn't complaining too much about the action moving on.

"No worries babe... Let's see what else this hot fucking body of yours can do!" He decided for her, leaning over as she gave a nod. Easing down her jeans and skilfully the panties too -- a sign that, unlike Mina, she hadn't been planning on fucking today. Showing off that nicely rounded Asian ass and a smoothly shaved pussy. Looking to be a little bit wet already, maybe showing a sign that a part of her was enjoying this a lot more than she was letting on.

"A-Are you sure? It's so big..." Waka cutely said with concern, knowing how wrong this all was but unable to help herself with a cock this big to play with. Blushing as he continued to undress her (and for the camera's benefit too) by lifting her top up and over her head. She only needed a few seconds to unclip the mismatching to her panties bra she had on to peel it off and expose the more than impressively sized and rounded breasts she had. Dwarfed by the set her leader possessed, but nicely big in her own right.

"Come here, babe... Let's show your Boss what you can do with a big cock like mine..." He was more than happy to guide the inexperienced beauty (and enjoy plenty of her in the process). Using a grip on her waist to pull the nude woman over onto his lap. Reaching down under her to guide his cock up against her slot when she braced herself, gripping his shoulders while looking back over one of hers. Unintentionally giving the camera a look at her stunning face and the little bit of forming sweat she's got on just from the effort she'd been using to suck him off.

"It's n-not like that! I'm just doing this to... OOOOOOOOH!!" Waka's stunning body tensed up as her tight Japanese snatch got penetrated, bareback no less, by that fat white dick. Sliding in nicely deep already before easing back, keeping the head in before he thrust upward. His firm grip on her waist ensured she wasn't going anywhere except to take his cock as her eyes were wide and mouth open to gasp and moan. "AHHHHH! Big!! MMMMMM!! So big! AHHHHH! It's s-stretching me already! AHHHHH!! H-How did I fit such a cock into me?? MMMMM!" She groaned out as her body didn't exactly bounce along his pumping dick, but more just jolting forward out of reflex from the firm way he was driving up into her. Giving him a nice view of her big tits jiggling in front of his handsome, grinning features. Allowing the camera to get a clear view too of his rod moving up into the tightness before sliding back down. Never fully leaving that pussy, and from the moans he was letting out there was no plan of pulling out and missing the pleasure of a snatch this tight and good all around his thickness.

"Fuck yeah! That's a way to earn a couple more bucks! Look at her!" Dirty One said, tossing a couple more notes over onto her clothing dropped on the floor to further treat her like a stripper. Or more accurately an escort here since she was fucking for money despite only coming along for this trip to support her friend. Now being made to moan out as she was held on a man's lap to buck and jolt against his stiff thrusts. Spreading her love tunnel wide as he worked his length into her and kept them both moaning out. "That's one Hell of a fine fucking ass too! Whatever this Club Venus stuff is? It must be full of fucking hot slots down to fuck!" He said with a laugh, showing that he was far more of a fan of women with stunning bodies built to take huge porn star dicks than he was about Joshi wrestling. Capturing the more than generous shaking that Waka's rump was doing as her body shifted back and forth in response to these deep pumps into her twat. Along with the conflict of the shame of this all and the pleasure building in her starting to sweat frame as she still looked back over her shoulder to watch herself being banged.

"MMMMM! So big!! AHHHHH! B-But... MMMMM! It feels so good! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! MMMMMM!!" No longer staring with wide eyes, but a bit more of a lusty, focused gaze down at herself to get glimpses of the huge dick she was riding. Having gone from slobbering all over him to now giving a coating of her forming pussy juices as her arousal grew as the minutes passed. Impressing in her own right by handling such an amount of this thick white dick so deep even with being even more of a rookie to this than she still is in the pro wrestling world. "MMMMM! Ooooooooooh! Don't stop! MMMMM! More! AHHHHH! It's so good! MMMMM..." There was nothing like a thick slab of man meat to turn a blushing woman into an eager, horny slut as was being showcased here. Not just the pussy of the woman nicknamed the Moonlight Fantasy getting moist, but her pussy willingly spreading to take his length in deeper. Leaving those rounded ass cheeks now starting to smack down into his thighs as she showed off a pleasantly surprising ability to take such a huge shaft into the hilt. Perhaps a sign that she would have better off switching to porn to make a living with a body this good than the struggle of over a hundred matches she had to do just to get her first win in Stardom.

The building lust sparked her to put in a showing here as well even as the stud she was on top of could easily ram away and do all the work for them both. Using the grip on his shoulders to ease herself upward, almost lifting off from his dick as her eagerness meant she didn't match his timing before she dropped down. Trying to compensate for her lack of experience in this position with energy and effort as she bounced up and down. The motion was not quite smooth and skin flick star quality to resemble more like awkward jolts. Yet even so, it was more than enough to keep them both moaning out as Flynn made sure to keep driving his thick weapon straight up into her needy, wet box. His crotch smacking up into her skin to ring out around the Bang Bus as he kept her stuffed and enjoyed seeing how horny he and his massive dick had left the beauty who earlier on in the day didn't even think that she'd be mounted like a prize on such a length like this and loving every moment of it.

Yet that wasn't the only reason why the slap of skin meeting different coloured skin was ringing out around this still-moving vehicle. Down on the floor, Shirakawa was now fully naked and down on all fours. Moaning as behind her Ricky was thrusting his thick length in and out of her her wet, snug pussy. Resulting in her plump backside crashing into his muscular frame as she showed off her clear experience and not just at being taken from behind. Matching his pace perfectly with both timing and force so that when he sent all those inches into her wet slot, she backed her thick cheeks up to collide with him. Leaving her big tits swaying underneath her as she gave as good a fuck as she was taking from this moaning hunk.

"MMMMM! FUCK... Yessssssssss! MMMMM! Give me that big fucking dick! MMMMM..." The beauty who once held the Artist and Future of Stardom Championships at the same time moaned her approval and begged for

more as she rocked back and forth. Not satisfied with being filled up with every thick inch of that black cock while her juicy Japanese ass clapped back into his crotch. Only now starting to sweat as she drove herself right back to take that cock even with the stiff, quick pace he was using. "AHHHH... Nice and deep! MMMMM! Feels sooooooooooo fucking good! Filling my fucking pussy up... MMMMM..." Her dirty talk continued, as fitting for this lewd production as the sound of their moans and the smack of her rump meeting his waist was. Just as impressively switching her gaze from back at the man stuffing her from the back, to locking onto the camera filming her being banged to give a lusty stare that would make many a man blow a load in an instant.

The hung stud buried balls deep into her tight, wet slot showed his experience as he thrust away into her. Groaning out himself for quite the workout as he found out the former model turned pro wrestler's sexy look and the in-ring gimmick wasn't just for show. Handling his length far better than not just many of the usual one-and-done Bang Bus starlets could dream of, but many an experienced porno star has done. At this point, he might not even need to thrust at all and just let her eager shifts back and forth do the job of working that soaking twat along his meat. However, he knew that to match the lusty needs of such a curvy stunner like this, he needed to go all out and bang her nice and full with that big cock. That kept her ass rippling and her juicy tits swaying underneath her as she easily stayed up on all fours to get this red-hot action.

"You like that, huh? MMMMM! Like Mina-Chan's fucking wet pussy... MMMMM! Taking that big, fat fucking black cock... MMMMM! Soooooooo fucking deep... MMMMM!" Mina continued to purr in delight as her snatch left his length coated from tip to base with juices thanks to the bareback nature of this action. Her love tunnel was perfectly snug to grip his dick and make him moan, but with no friction so that both of them can work smoothly against the other's motion. The perfect combo to make sure she got stuffed balls deep every time he thrust forward to meet her ass backing up against him. "MMMM! Mina-Chan loves big fucking cocks like this! AHHHHH... Only the fucking biggest are good enough... MMMMM! To me so fucking wet! MMMM FUCK!!" Another lick of her lips as she was getting off not just on having a huge dick working like a piston into her slot, but putting on a show for the filming camera. Casting more than an occasional glance at the lens as it recorded her moaning features and the flow of her hair shifting in time with the rest of her stunning body. Before the lens moved back to record her twat getting drilled along with the ripple of that booty as she carried on giving as good as she was taking.

Over at the back seats, the eyes of Tsukiyama rolled upward in delight as she was getting taken on her back. Laying along the seating with her legs spread wide so the sight of her tight, soaking pussy getting railed was seen as Oliver pumped away. Going into the hilt and making her slide as her rounded tits bounced deliciously before he used the grip on her limbs to haul her back onto his dick as he delivered the next thrust. Leaving the New York-born Asian moaning loudly as her frame had a shine of moisture all over from the kind of hard, pussy-stretching action she wasn't used to. Let alone from a huge size of dick the likes of which she's never experienced before. Strands of her dark hair left across her face and stuck from the sweat as she panted out. Getting used more like a common rookie porno whore than the talented, up-and-coming wrestler she's supposed to be.

"AHHHHH! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" Her mouth open and gasping out between curses and moans, the nicely curved beauty was showing that while it took her many months to finally get a victory in Stardom if she made a switch to this sort of adult career she'd been a winner many times over. Showing that her stunning body was built to be banged as she handled every fat inch of that long white cock deep into her dripping pussy. The sweat rolling off those nicely desirable curves and her juices already trickling to add to the mess on the back seats of the infamous minivan she's being screwed in. "MMMMMK FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Not even registering the dirty moment of the cameraman once again tossing an extra few notes out onto her as she lay back and got pounded. The bills left over her stomach stuck a bit against her as she jolted back and forth and her nice, big tits jiggled away deliciously.

"That's why I always keep an extra stack ready! You never know when there's the chance to bag an extra hot slut to get fucked!" The Dirty One bragged as he captured the sight of the Moonlight Fantasy of Club Venus getting stuffed balls deep and hard over and over again. That slap of Flynn's crotch hitting her skin rang out to mix in the air with her moans. Even while this act was being filmed, the fact he was shifting forward and smoothly back along with one of her legs being held up meant that if anyone peered in from a passing car or the sidewalk they'd know some dirty fun was being had. "And look at her! She's fucking cock drunk! I don't fucking think I even needed to pay her to get her creaming over my man's dick right here! Look at her!!" He raved as he watched her hands grip the seating as her body sinfully arched off the seating. Her moans got that extra hint louder as the pleasure built. Getting a crash course in taking Size Queen action from a huge cock made to give beauties like her not just a good time, but most likely the best sex she'll ever have compared to the lacking, smaller dicks she's used to back on the other side of the Pacific.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAHHH!!" Waka's tongue almost dangled out of her mouth to match the shameful expression across her pretty face as her eyes stayed rolled back. Cumming hard over that fat cock as it continued to drill deep and quickly into her soaking box. Just leaving more juices to drip down and add to the forming mess as she got fucked through that intense, to put it mildly, peak. Not simply getting nailed to ensure she was up for more action, since even with the added grip from her snatch as she came and the sight alone of her in a state of delight he was still rock hard and ready for more from her. Flynn knew to put on the best show possible for the cameras which meant banging her not just through the orgasm but plenty of thrusts after she slumped back onto the back seats. "UHHHH! M-MORE! OOOOOOOOH FUCK! DON'T... MMMMM!! DON'T STOP! P-PLEASE!" She moaned out with a far more sinful tone compared to her timidness earlier on before she got in on the fun.

Across the way, Shirakawa was once again showing why she should have been even more destined for a porn career than one as a Joshi. Effortlessly bouncing straight up and down on top of Johnson as he lay on his back on the van floor. Her huge rack shook in time with her stiff rhythm as she eased her wet pussy up along his fat, dark cock before dropping sharply down to make the slap of her ass hitting his body ring out along with their loud, shameless moans. Staring down with still a burning desire even at this late stage of the action and showing little concern that as she rose, her moaning features and that sinful expression would be seen through the windows of the van she's been sucking and fucking in. That along with the repeated bounces would make clear what she was up to, even if those outside couldn't tell it was a black stud she was riding away on to show she's as built for interracial as she is filthy sex in general.

"Holy shit! This fucking bitch doesn't stop! She's a fucking machine built to fuck!!" Even with his vast experience in watching whores getting railed in the Bang Bus, the Dirty One was impressed with the skill on display from the woman who would go on to capture the Wonder of Stardom Championship. She wasn't even fazed by the lewd remarks, just locking onto the camera while bouncing away on a fat dick. Licking her lips while running her hands through that dyed hair, now messy from all the swaying and the forming sweat, she flaunted her body while delivering a steamy ride. "Huge tits, fat ass, a pretty face and holes made to be slammed! God, if only I could clone this slut! I'd be a fucking mega zillionaire!" He added, moving around the action to capture her thick cheeks shaking as she dropped down to stuff herself full with his rod before lifting quickly up. Not even reaching the mid-point of his length before dropping sharply down to make the clap ring out just to repeat it eagerly all over again.

"MMMMM... Oh yessssssss! MMMMM! Mina-Chan is the best! AHHHHH! Just like Club Venus is number one! OOOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM..." She was still able to boast in between her moans, despite only making a case that she was at a top level of fucking rather than any real proof her wrestling faction was the best. In too much of a high state of lust as her wet pussy still gripped the thick length she was burying into herself. Even with the sweat rolling off her curves and down that gorgeous face she showed no signs of stopping quite yet as she bounced away. Fortunately for her, the stud she was mounted on was the same. Able to show his ability to handle this wild ride and let her shift away on his rock-hard length as he moaned out. "MMMMM... But if you want to see... AHHHHH! The full Mina-Chan experience? MMMMM... You need to make sure my friend Waka... MMMM! FUCK!! Feels real good too..." She said, giving more than a subtle hint about what she wanted to see. Even as she kept on pumping that fat shaft with her snug and slick snatch to enjoy more than just one extra round in this position.

"Oh shit! This bitch is more of a freak than I thought! Whoring out her friend all

over again!" The cameraman laughed as he kept on this current red-hot sight of Mina jolting up and down. Filling up that clearly made-for big cock action pussy repeatedly with her swift and hard bounces. Keeping her huge tits jiggling just as much as her plump ass was driving down into that muscular body as Ricky groaned in delight. "Well if you get off my man for a fucking second, I'm sure he'll rail your hot slut of a friend silly before my boys do the fucking same to you!" He said, and that remark made her look across at him with a very wide, shameless smile. Showing she loved the sounds of that and it was exactly what she was hinting at. Only now finally stopping her bounces but even then, she couldn't help but give a last dose of pleasure -- while posing on that shaft as she was mounted with another brush through of her hair with her hands as she stuck her tits out. Grinding her twat down into Ricky's crotch for a few moments before eventually, and with quite a clear groan of disappointment, dismounting his dick.