Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 14

Story Info
AEW's Skye Blue takes on a BBC.
8.8k words
4
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Skye Blue (AEW)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Skye Blue

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"OK, and we are rolling..." The unmistakable voice of The Dirty One said as the footage began to play. The inside of that infamous Bang Bus shown with the lucky porn star brought along for this production is none other than handsome, toned and black veteran Anton Harden. Dressed in jeans and a loose T-shirt, he lounged in the back seats. "We got our man Anton here for the ride and he's gonna help us pound some fine, fat ass today! And I mean for real... This slut we got lined up has this pure PAWG booty that you ain't gonna get tired of tapping!"

"Shit... Sounds good to me..." Anton said with a smile. "But I thought you said this was, you know, one of the classic cruise around and pick-up deals?" He pointed out.

"Ah, right! Well, here's the thing... This chick is signed to one of these rich wrestling companies. Like the kinds we've had on here on the Bus before. But I guess either she doesn't want to get in trouble if they know she contracted us to get some good dick in her, so she wants it to look like she was just plucked at random..." The cameraman explained. "Or Hell! Maybe this bitch is one of those freaky chicks who gets off on the idea of being picked up a dumped after she's been fucked! The Hell if I know!" He states with a laugh. "All I know is she's being paid, and you're gonna earn your money to pound her fat ass.

"That's all I need to hear..." Harden said with a nod and a smile. "Let's do the damn thing... And get those thick cheeks clapping!"

"Huh? Is that her?" Dirty One looked over as The Driver tapped on his side window to make the camera be moved to gaze out as the van slowed down to pull up. Seeing the stunning AEW wrestling in Skye Blue sat on a bench as she checked her phone. Clad in a trademark snapback black hat with her long hair black with dyed light blue highlights down at the sides of her chest. She also wore white sneakers with a set of tight jean shorts on that clung to her huge, juicy ass and a baggy T-shirt that hid her nicely sized chest.

"Hey! Hey there, Miss? Yeah, you on the bench!" Dirty One called out to fake like this was a usual pick-up style video as Skye looked up. Her eyes went wide as she smiled to show she had been sat there just to wait for them to arrive and get her. Her phone was tucked into a bag before she got to her feet and approached the van. "Hey, can we talk to you for like a second? We're uh, an amateur film production company doing a short documentary about the area! Could we, like, get a few minutes of your time just to ask some questions and we'll give you say a couple hundred bucks for your trouble? We'll even drop you off after we're done if you need to get to someplace."

"Oh, yeah? Well, I was kinda trying to hail a car to pick me up but every fucking app just cancels on me!" Skye played along with the story as she smiled. "So sure, I've got some spare time! And getting paid! Sounds almost too good to be true!" She said with a wink to show she knew what she'd signed up for as the door was slid open so she could walk in. "Oh wow... I mean, hey there..." Blue had to hold back her approval when she locked onto Anton who, in return, had a grin on his handsome face when he checked out who he'd be getting balls deep into today as she sat down next to him. The door closed up so the van could drive off as she sat in place and got a look over her soon-to-be co-star for this porno as he checked her out with a similar look.

"OK, thanks again, Miss!" Dirty One faked this was a proper interview as he focused on the two in the back seats. "This is Anton, he's just helping me out with this in case I stumble over my words." He lied. "So, first thing, Miss... So we can uh, get on friendly terms and all that. What's your name and what do you do?" He asked as if he didn't already know who she was with the money ready to go into her bank account once this sex tape was filmed.

"Well my name is Skye Blue, and I hail from Chicago, Illinois." Skye smiled to go along with the scene. "And I work, well my job is as a professional wrestler! I've been for a few years now and I'm signed to, like, one of the world's biggest promotions called All Elite Wrestling! AEW for short."

"Damn, we've got a major league celebrity on here! Forgive me, I didn't know about you beforehand!" Dirty One lied and the smile was clear in his voice as he spoke. "Hope you don't get in trouble for being on here..." He teased as usually a sex tape, especially one that had been consented to, would be a career ender for a current line of work.

"Oh, I'm sure they'll be fine with it!" Blue said with a laugh along with a wink to show she understood what he meant. "I think some friends of mine from the roster had been 'interviewed' like this before anyway.

"Good to hear! Must be a tough job, travelling around the country and all that? Body on the line every night and all that." Dirty One said to pander to her.

"No pain, no gain! But I'm proud of what I do in the ring and getting to meet all kinds of awesome fans all around the States." Blue said with a big smile. "And hey, I get to be on TV, meet some childhood heroes of mine, got a couple of boyfriends too..." She said before she covered her mouth for a second. "Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that bit?" She laughed as Anton just smirked and gave her a look over.

"Oh? You got a man in your life right now?" Dirty One pounced on that.

"Well, yeah... And I might not have told him I was gonna be on this before today... I mean, not that I knew I'd be picked up at 'random' of course." Skye lied about the last part to keep the act up.

"Sounds like you aren't as sweet and innocent as you seem!" The cameraman stated. "Maybe you're one of these chicks who are a bit damn freaky in the sack! Act all nice in public or on TV but as soon as you're behind closed doors you get down and dirty!" He accused with a grin in his voice.

"Oh, you have no fucking idea..." Blue said with a laugh as she stroked her hair back. "Maybe it's why I date wrestlers... I need some guys who can 'take it' if you catch my meaning to be able to keep up with me!" She said with a naughty brag that made Harden smile a little wider.

"Fuck yeah! You sound like my kind of woman!" Dirty One put it mildly. "But you know what? It's one thing to talk about that kind of stuff... But it's another to be about it! Know what I mean?" He said to challenge her.

"Hey, I'm not as innocent as I look... I've even got my own 'exclusive content' site where I post bikini pictures and stuff to make an easy buck!" Skye said with a smirk.

"Oh, you want some cash, huh?" The Dirty One let out a chuckle as he used his free hand to fish out a couple of notes from his pocket. "Well, I've got a couple of cold ones here that have got your name on them babe if you show us what's under that baggy shirt of yours!" He said to far more rapidly move things along past the fake interview point than he probably would for the usual random, one-and-one sluts that are on the normal Bang Bus videos.

"You want me to strip? On camera? For a couple of guys I've only just met?" Skye glanced between the camera and the man next to her with a smile. "Sounds like a good fucking deal to me!" She laughed as he used a hand to pluck her snapback from her head for a moment. Her T-shirt then pulled up and over her head, as she showed she didn't have a bra on so her nicely rounded and sized tits, often overlooked because of her booty, were exposed to make Anton nod in approval. "Double it and I'll let you get a look at this fat fucking ass of mine!" She bluntly said while she popped her hat back onto her head with the rim pointed back.

"Sold! Let's fucking see that big fucking ass, bitch!" Dirty One eagerly tossed a couple more notes down onto her shirt that was now on the floor of the van.

"You guys are as shameless as some of my followers online..." Skye laughed as she moved off the seats to turn around. Anton doing a lean over to watch as those tight shorts were eased down and her thick, rounded and tanned ass cheeks were exposed along with her smoothly shaved pussy. "Like what you see, stud?" She smirked with a glance at the porn star as he checked her out, while she stepped out of the shorts to shove them away to the pile before she stayed bent over for a bit more.

"Fuck yeah, I do..." Anton said as he moved a hand onto that plump butt and helped himself to a squeeze. "Big fucking fat ass... Looking made to take some big fucking dick!" He bluntly said and gave her ass a firm slap to make a crack ring out as he felt her up.

"Oh it's built for that and a lot more..." Skye said with only a groan let out from her as he got in another spank. "You gonna just slap this ass all day? Or are you gonna get your big fucking dick out and let me suck you off?" She got to the point in her own right with a grin to match.

"Damn! And I didn't even get to the point where I usually bride the slut on here to get sucking!" Dirty One said with a snigger.

"Works fucking fine for me..." Harden stated as he began to push his Jeans down.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Blue's eyes went wide when the thick, long black cock sprung free, already nicely hard as he shoved his clothing down. He barely got the time to pull his shirt off when she invited herself to drop to her knees and get between his legs to take hold of his member. "This is fucking huge! Biggest fucking dick I've seen in a long damn time!" She claimed, and that didn't exactly make for a good review of her current and former boyfriends either.

"Not too big for you and your fat, slutty ass to handle, right?" Anton teased as he let her pump his rod and make sure he was rock hard. All the while, the camera moved around to get in close to capture the action as it got underway.

"Oh, you fucking know it! I'm more than just a gal with a big, fat ass, after all!" Skye said with a grin while her palm worked over that thick length. A more than naughty wink was cast to the camera that was now angled to film directly down at her as she was on her knees with that big cock. The first proper move was done as she brought her tongue up along the underside of that shaft for a loan groan out of Harden. That frisky tongue soon swirled around the bulbous crown as the pro wrestler let out a moan at the taste of him. The hand pumped along the base a bit but more to just keep him steady as she teased. "Mmmmm... I got a dirty fucking mouth as well..." She boasted with another wide smile as she even gave the crown of this dick a smooch before she flicked her tongue out at the tip. A display of her tricks when she then stuck out that tongue and smacked the bell-end off it for a few slaps to make herself groan before her lips formed a pout to do the same taps with his heavy dick off her lips before the same slaps were done to her cheek as she grinned again.

"God, so fucking big and heavy... Way fucking bigger than any boyfriend I've had..." The AEW wrestler purred and she didn't seem from her tone to just say it for mere dirty talk. The tease was done as she opened her mouth and finally make this lucky porn star properly moan as her full lips wrapped around his prick. A low groan muffled as she got those lips stretched for a red hot sight to begin with of that dark cock stuffed into the pretty, pale face of a young beauty. Still with a hand around his base for now at least. She got used to being filled up as she eased her still snapback hat-clad head along towards the tip before she smoothly moved down. Groans from them both as she stared up with her eyes full of lust. Being shameless with how she just looked right at the camera she knew was recording her sucking dick, instead of at the stud she was blowing.

"MMMM... Mmmmmphhh... Shhhrrrrlllppp... MMMMPPPHHH..." Her long, dark with dyed blue highlights hair swayed to make her free hand come up to stroke the locks back as she eagerly slurped along this big cock. Smooth pushes up and down to show this isn't the first time she's sucked some dick but just never with this kind of vast size. "Shhhhlllkkk... MMMM... Shhhhrrlllppp... Mmmmmppphhhh..." Muffled moans bounced off his dick and the odd flick of her tongue at his underside as that thick meat passed between her lips as the loudly slurped. The saliva gradually dripped down from the repeated motion as her tits jiggled a bit. The eyes of the young beauty briefly narrowed like she understood this hunk wasn't going to have any early finish like she was mostly used to with a mouth this good. The warmth and dampness of her oral hole made Anton groan out but his cock was rock hard for her to bob along and fill herself up to the point where she at this early stage had to lift her hand from his base to stroke his thigh as she took more inches in.

"Oh fuck yeah... I could fucking tell there was something real fucking slutty about this cutie!" The Dirty One commentated as he filmed from that Point-of-View shot to capture that stunning face as she slid deeply along that fat member. The extra sight of her juicy ass stuck out at the back from the angle of her body as she knelt to suck this big cock. Her mouth pleasured Anton hands-free with her lips still snugly applied around his thickness. Her soothing mouth plunged up and down at a steady pace to make them both groan even if her cries were half-silenced by all that dick. "A fat ass like that? No way this bitch wasn't gonna turn out to be fucking freak!" He added a familiar back-handed compliment as he let the action play out. Loud slurps to make her spit drip down as she began to quicken the pace. The clear knowledge that this hunk could handle what not just many a red-blooded man wouldn't be able, but what some present and past boyfriends couldn't either.

"MMMMMPPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK..." So much dick slipped between her lips that it made his crown connect with the back of her hungry and horny mouth. Loud gags now accompanied the motion when her gorgeous face slid down towards the base before she groaned in delight as she eased back. Her eyes just narrowed with desire and didn't show the pain that many a newcomer to skin flicks would with their mouth being rammed full of dick. "GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHRRKKKK! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The chokes just made the sight sloppy and red hot as her drool poured down while her lips fought to stay pressed around his size. No complaints from the stud who smirked and took this. All too happy to let her get wild on his huge dick to make his moans echo around the moving van she was performing this sex act in. Even as good as this was, he was nowhere near close to being made to cum so she could carry on to choke and slurp as much as she wanted.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHRRRKKK... SHHHLLLRRRPPP... GAAAAAAAHHH!!" She did just that with loud sucks and lusty chokes without her eyes even watered up once from how she was eagerly and repeatedly face fucking herself on this huge prick. Only a brief lift of her hand to stroke her hair back so she could drive her stunning face right down towards his crotch. A sinful display far removed from the cute and sweet character she plays on TV. "HHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMPPPHHHH..." That long cock was left soaked by this curvy white beauty as she sucked away at the sort of pace that would leave a normal woman with a sore jaw for a week. Eventually, she pulled back to let out a deep groan and sucked in some long overdue air. "MMMMM... Oh, I'm gonna ride the fucking Hell out of this big fucking black dick!" She grinned with her words more a promise than just a request to do so before she spat onto the crown and swatted her tongue to finish off the oral.

"Shit, girl... Ain't nobody gonna stop your fine, slutty ass from havin' a good time..." Anton said with a cocky smirk as he didn't make a move to leave the back seats.

"Good!" Skye grinned as she inched back from between his legs, just to get up and then mount over his lap to reach underneath and line his cock up with her slick and tight entrance.

"Oh, the fucking bounce of this fat fucking ass is gonna be sweet..." Dirty One moved down to behind them to watch that juicy rump lower.

Blue let out a laugh at that. "Just wait until you hear the fucking backshots! Later, that is..." She teased with a smirk. A look cast over her shoulder to let the sight of the pleasure over her face be seen as she eased down and took that huge cock into her snug pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMMM!! That's fucking big!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The hands of the AEW and ROH wrestler went onto the shoulders of her co-star for this skin flick as she started to bounce on that thick cock. Another sign of how filthy she is compared to her act on TV with how she didn't object one bit to this sex being bareback. Her shifts on that thick length made her PAWG backside jiggle even with just being halfway down on that rod. A smooth motion but she still needed to take some time to adjust to being stretched out quite unlike anything she's been used to in any relationship before. "MMMM! Oh fuck yeah!! MMMM! Fucking stretch me out, babe! MMMM! Get that big... AHHHH! Big fucking black dick in me! MMMMM FUCK..." She begged with a broad smile as her long, dark and fittingly blue-coloured hair swayed while her trademark hat remained on the top of her head even with this pace of eager bounces. So even with the massive amount of dick she had to take it looked again like this wasn't her first time being mounted on a lucky guy to dish out a red hot ride.

Likewise, this was far from the only rodeo that Anton had been a part of, but his loud moans showed this round of sex ranked very high with the many scenes and hot babes he's sampled over the years. His hands clamped onto her slim, tanned waist to ensure she was perfectly impaled on his dick as he smoothly thrust his cock up into her wet and tight pussy. Her remarks before about not being used to his vast size not a mere bluff to tease. Able to enjoy how her slick walls were clamped around his member. His motion timed expertly so that when her snatch dropped down his cock was sent firmly up to help stretch her some more and stuff those thick inches up. The force also helped to keep her stunning, much lusted-after ass in a constant state to ripple away no matter if she bounced down or shifted back up. That motion made her upper body from that snapback-clad head to her tits as they shook nicely raise and lower back down from the level of the windows of the van as it continued to drive around. So anyone who peeked in would be able to tell that some filthy fun was going on inside the vehicle.

"AHHHH FUCK! MMMMM!! So fucking big!! AHHHH FUCK! MMMM! Yeah, come on! MMMM!! Fuck me, stud!! AHHHH FUCK!!" The native of Chicago, Illinois moaned with a wide smile as she still gazed back over her shoulder to watch her ass shake while she more than enjoyed the feeling of her tight and moist pussy being filled to a limit no other man has managed to reach inside of her. Drops of sweat now started to form across her as she gave back action as good as she took from this hung hunk. "MMMMM FUCK!! I'm so fucking wet right now! MMMM SHIT!! Keep fucking that pussy, babe! MMMMM FUCK! Get that fat damn dick ready... AHHHH! To fuck my fat fucking ass... MMMM!" She groaned to show that with a cock this big and good she didn't want to miss out on being properly used like a porno whore. Even though this sight of her plump butt cheeks, as they struck down hard into his body, would be more than worth the price of the footage alone.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers