Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

"What did I fucking say?? Fat assed bitch and a fucking freak!" The Dirty One said with a cackle as he got a great view of her juicy cheeks as they shook wildly from the combination of her quick drops up and down along that meaty dick and the hard pumps being sent up into her love tunnel. That dark shaft is now nicely slick with juices to replace her spit from the face fuck earlier on. The pace was quick and stiff so that the loud slap of her booty when it met his toned frame rang out around the Bang Bus along with their moans. "And a fat ass like that has got to be built to be fucking wrecked too!" He stated the obvious as he filmed this position to make her plump rump almost more of a focus than the fact her pussy was being drilled balls deep by a huge dick. Never mind the fact that either of the two people engaged in this shameless fuck could stop and easily leave the other to do all the work. The eager and energetic ride that Skye delivered along with the stiff and swift pumps the porn star underneath her sent up into her soaked but still nicely snug snatch.

"MMMMM... FUCK!! So fucking good!! MMMMM FUCK!! So good... MMMM! SHIT! To have a guy... AHHHH... Who can fucking last in me! MMMM!!" A rather wicked lick of her lips with a look in her full-of-desire eyes to match while she carried on to bounce away on that fat cock as it rammed in deep into her love tunnel. Like she was a completely different woman to her in-ring character once a big slab of man-meat was presented to her. As shown by the rapid, lusty ride she was all too happy to deliver onto a man she's only just met today. "MMMMM! Let's just fucking hope... AHHHHH! You can fucking handle my fat fucking ass too! MMMM FUCK... With all this... UHHHH!! FUCK!! Big fucking dick!! MMMMM!!" She added with a groan before she switched the pace. Bringing her curvy body to a halt on his lap to then roll her hips back and forth. A skilled grind of her wet snatch against his dick while she carried on to slam his big black cock in and out of her tightness to make her thick white ass still jiggle away. That booty left to ripple away while her long dual-coloured hair swayed and even with the stiff jolts she now did on that dick her signature turned to the back hat on the top of her head remained in place.

"Mmmmm... I can fucking see why... Ahhhhh... Your fine ass can make some guys blow real early..." Anton said with a chuckle as he eased her up and made them both groan from the feeling of emptiness once his cock left her nicely pumped pussy.

"What can I say? I know what this fat butt of mine does to guys..." Skye laughed with a naughty smile as she moved off his lap. "Speaking of which... Pass me my bag over! I'm gonna lube my ass up real good to get this big fucking dick in it!" She boldly said as she sat on the seats.

"Oh shit! She came fucking prepared!" Dirty One said with a grin evident in his voice. "We got you, bitch! We always bring some lube to make sure our 'guests' get railed like the sluts they are!"

"Fuck yeah... And I'll be as big of a slut as you fuckers want if I can get that huge black dick deep in my fat fucking ass!" Blue grinned again as she looked over and then easily caught a bottle of lube that was tossed by the cameraman to her.

However, the magic of video editing took the scene to a few minutes later to show Skye now laid on her side with her back out towards the camera along with her more than shapely rump while her legs were pressed together and curled in to rest against the back of the seats. The glistening sight of her asshole seen as Harden moved in with his cock similarly with a shine over him, but still no protection on, to show they'd both spent some time to properly lube up for this next round of action. Skye's head tilted with her hat still on and her hair hung down as she looked across with a lick of her lips to watch this dark-skinned hunk push his fat dick into her stunning booty to make her first gasp from the invasion before a deep and lusty moan left her as she took the penetration.

"MMMMMMM... FUUUUUUUCK..." Her body tensed up while she bit down on her lower lip. The mix of pleasure from such a huge cock being pumped into her tight asshole and the thrill of pain from her rarely used back passage being stretched wide that would be more than most women could even handle a minute off. Let alone the repeated smooth and steady thrusts she now took as she stared across and groaned as her ass got fucked with a massive dick. "MMMMM! FUCK!! Oooooooooh! So fucking big!! MMMMM!! YESSSSSSS... Fuck that ass, baby! MMMMM FUCK! Get that big fucking black dick in there... MMMM! Deep in my fat fucking ass..." She encouraged with a wide and dirty smile to show that even with the discomfort of her anal passage being spread out unlike what she's used to, it was only the wicked pleasure that was on her mind. Her eyes locked down, much like the camera was, on her juicy rear as her cheeks began to shake once again but this time just from his stiff pumps as he made her body slide a bit along the back seats.

The groans from Harden seemed to be that extra hint louder now from being stuffed into this thickly curved white beauty's world-class booty. His long black cock used smooth thrusts to gradually fit more of those thick inches into a backside made more for his line of work than any competition in a wrestling ring. That was shown by how he's completed the tour of her pleasurable holes even at this still early stage of the fun. His body only now slowly showed the effort needed to treat this young beauty as she and her fantastic frame deserved while the sweat began to form over him. Vast amounts of energy were still left in the tank to use up as he started to make his pace a little bit firmer and quicker now that he was used to her back passage being clamped so tightly around his rod. The same was said for her with being adjusted to the kind of huge cock that could leave a normal woman left gaped wide for a full week just from this size being rammed in, never mind the repeated thrusts she's taken so far.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM FUCK!! So fucking big!! AHHHH! Stretching me out!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The former Women's Champion in indies promotions like AAW and ZERO1 USA moaned like she was a title winner in some adult film awards as she stared and watched her thicc ass being pumped. Her body stayed on the side position while her cheeks jiggled and her long black and blue hair swung as she shifted thanks to his firm thrusts into her snug asshole. "MMMM! Don't stop, stud! MMMM! Fuck that fat ass... MMMM! I fucking love how that... MMMM! Big black dick of yours... AHHHH FUCK! Fits soooooooooo fucking deep in me! MMMMM SHIT!!" Her look across to watch her ass being rammed allowed the camera to capture her expression of pure pleasure like this was the best action she's had in her life and it wasn't even close. Even though the focus of the film was, once again, more on that juicy booty as it shook and took stiff pumps deep and quick. That delicious smack of her cheeks as they jiggled fitted nicely with the moans from them both.

"Fucking fat assed slut! This bitch must be the kind to have like ten or so foot-long sex toys at home to keep her busy to take dick this fucking good!" The cameraman claimed as he kept the close-up view of Blue's thick rump to record the wild jiggle her cheeks did with each deep thrust she took. Her asshole showed the same sinful ability to handle a huge dick as her mouth and snatch had done with the vast amount of cock she took. "An ass like this is fucking wasted in a wrestling ring! This bitch needs to be twerking those cheeks on a stripper pole at the very least! If not taking big fucking dick like this every damn day and night!" The back-handed compliments continued as the contrast of her plump, tanned cheeks and the dark shaft that rammed in and out of them was filmed. Along with that lewd clap of the contact of skin against sweat-coated skin from how Anton got nicely deep into that booty.

"MMMMM FUCK!! If you think my fat, nasty ass... AHHHH FUCK!! Is good so far?? MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!!" The stunning pro wrestler still had her wide and shameless smile on as she glanced back at the camera. Able to lay on her side and take the kind of hard pounding that would render most one-and-done newbies who took a trip on this Bang Bus with a limp for the next week. At the stage here where the pain from her back passage being stretched out was lone gone to just leave the thrill of pleasure so that her pussy, without even being touched right now, was wet enough to drip onto the seats she was on. "MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! Just wait... MMMM! SHIT!! Until I drive back for some nice... UHHHH!! Loud fucking back shots..." She said with the kind of hint in her voice to make it sound like another wicked promise rather than just a mere suggestion. Still eager for a lot more from this huge cock even with the shine of sweat across her fantastic enough as it is body of hers.

"What the Hell are we waiting for then, slut??" Dirty One said with a snigger. "Get that fat ass into the position and let my man go to town on you!" He said as Anton pulled out of her tight asshole with a deep groan.

"That is if I don't go to town on him more..." Skye teased with another dazzling smile as she moved from the seats without even a break needed despite the hard ass fucking she'd just taken. All too eager to assume the position and get down on all fours with her much lusted-after cheeks stuck high and out with her back arched perfectly to show this wasn't the first time she'd taken it like this.

"Promises, promises..." Harden said with a smirk as he moved down behind her to spread her juicy cheeks and push his fat dick back into her needy asshole. Able to slide in deep with how her rump was now more than familiar with his huge size so he could take hold of her slim and tanned waist to thrust in while she quickly backed up to meet his pumps.

"MMMMM FUCK... OH FUCK YESSSSS... MMMM! That's fucking it! OH FUCK!!" Just as Blue has promised, the sound of her juicy rump as it hit the toned, dark midsection of this porno stud was louder than ever to ring out around the van. Her cheeks were driven back hard to ripple like a thundering ocean as she easily handled the firm pumps being sent deep and stiff into her asshole. "MMMM... Like that, huh? MMMMM... Like my big, fat fucking ass... UHHHHH!! FUCK... Taking all that big fucking dick?? MMMMM... Feels real fucking good to me! MMMM FUCK..." More sweat rolled down her gorgeous face to leave some strands of her two-coloured hair stuck to her cheeks as her locks swayed from her eager motion. The shifts back and forth made her often overlooked tits sway in time but even with these hard pushes back, her trademark snapback hat remained in place on her head.

Not that from how the camera was positioned behind her there was any place else other than that massive booty for the attention to be on. The sexy ripple of her tanned flesh as it smacked into darker skin along with that loud and wicked clap as she drove back without any hint of pain felt despite the rough pace both used to meet the other. Her back passage is now perfectly stretched to fit the shape of this long shaft like she's been an anal queen for years despite her claims that this is by far the biggest dick she's ever had in her life. Her moans were constant and loud even without her pussy being touched once as she stayed up on all fours to get fucked up the ass from behind. The sight of juices that slowly dripped down her inner thighs as they shook captured along with the shake of her booty with each deep pump she took and drove back to take in equal horny measure.

"MMMMM FUCK! HARDER! COME ON... AHHHHH FUCK! More! MMMMM FUCK! Give it to me, stud! MMMMM FUCK..." The AEW starlet begged even as she got the kind of hard action that some seasoned skin flick performers might think twice about trying to take. Her head turned to stare back over her shoulder and watch her booty slam back into the hunk buried balls deep into her asshole. Still able to drive back and forth into his pumps while she stayed in the classic doggy-style position to take this big cock deeper than any previous lover she's had been able to reach. "MMMMM FUCK! YESSSSSSS... AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM! Fuck my ass... MMMM! FUCK IT... FUCK MY ASS... MMMMM! Nice and... FUCK! Fucking hard! AHHHHH..." Not even a firm slap to her rump as it jiggled could throw her off from the swift and stiff clapbacks she eagerly sent into this stud to make him moan. Her back passage clamped around his fat shaft as he drove in and out without any care that it could be over a week before this hole got back to being as vice-like as she'd been at the start of the day.

"Ho-ly shit!! Maybe I should have called up another guy to handle this slut's fat dump truck!! God damn!" Even with all the countless whores Dirty One has seen fucked on the Bang Bus, including the increasing amount of wrestlers like this one, this was footage that ranked very high with how good it was to watch. The sound alone would likely be enough to make plenty of men just cum without seeing those fleshy, tanned cheeks shake as she delivered a hard fuck as good as she took. "And look how fucking soaked this whore is! Not even a damn finger down there and her pussy is leaking like a damn leaking faucet!!" He added to point out how fired up this big booty beauty was to get railed deep and hard to moan so loud and drip juices without a single moment of self-pleasuring from this anal action. The question perhaps is how any man beforehand, never mind those who packed even less than half the length or thickness this stud was, was able to come close to satisfying this woman with the high needs that matched her wonderful curves.

"MMMMM FUCK! MORE! AHHHH FUCK! HARDER! COME ON! MMMM FUCK!!" Skye hissed as her eyes gazed over the hunky frame of the stud behind her. While his muscles glistened from the effort needed to give her the red hot action she and that fat ass can handle. Her plump cheeks only now turned a slight shade of pink from the hard, repeated contact and not just from his stiff thrusts alone into her back passage. That loud crack as she drove all that ass sharply back for a motion that could have easily pleasured the both of them alone. "FUCK! WRECK MY ASS! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME... MMMMM! FUCKING HARD! MMMMM FUCK!!" She demanded with another lick of her lips before she let out another sinful hiss when his hand spanked her rump once again but even with that stiff shot her rocks back and forth never missed the timing. Another sure sign that away from international TV cameras and in-ring matches she's far removed from the sweet girl if she can get a thrill from rough slaps and hard anal like this.

"MMMM... Damn, girl! Looks like... MMMM! I'm gonna have to put you through the fucking works at this rate..." Anton said with a groan. The sight of her gaped-open asshole was soon seen when he pulled out of her.

"Mmmmm... Maybe try a fucking Full Nelson on me, stud..." Skye offered with a sway of her ass before she moved back to sit on her knees for a moment. "And no, I don't mean the wrestling hold either!" She added with a naughty grin and a wink that matched.

"God damn! This slut takes freaky to a whole new damn level!" Dirty One raved as he filmed Harden move back to sit on the back seats.

"Fucking right I am!" Blue just let out a sexy laugh as she moved as well to mount Anton's lap but this time to face out. "I'm so worked up right now I think I might fucking squirt if I take any more of this!" She admitted while she eased her fat backside back onto that big cock to stuff herself to the hilt.

"MMMMMM! OH FUCK..." Despite being the one who asked for just this, Skye still let out a deep groan when her thick legs were pulled back to make her body curl as Anton's arms crossed over those limbs to make them dangle with her sneakers just above his arms. His hands even made sure to clasp behind her head but underneath that snapback she still wore so it stayed in place he trapped her to make her sizeable tits stick out. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!"A loud and lusty howl soon left her when the porn star she was mounted on didn't just thrust up into her well-fucked at this stage back passable, but hammered her without any care if she could walk straight after this. His crotch slapped into her plump ass while his balls smacked off her skin to pound her ass like his life depended on it.

"AHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS! MMMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKK!!" She groaned in delight as she took the deep, rather ruthless pumps that left the clap of her ass against his skin sounding like a machine engine on overdrive. Her tits bounced and her legs dangled from his firm grip so even her hair shook a bit but still, that hat stayed on her head to make the sight a little extra hotter as she got her ass rammed hard and rapidly. "YES!! FUCK YESSS!! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Every moment of the brutal butt fuck was loved with a wide, sex-drunk smile across her face as sweat dripped from her. Her eyes darted from up at the ceiling just to stare from the intense pleasure, even though she still wasn't able to even stroke her moist pussy once with this Full Nelson she was locked in, to down between her spread wide and pulled back legs. In a lusty trance to see that huge black cock ram in and out of her juicy white ass like she was built not just for porn but to be Blacked hard.

"This fucking bitch puts the A in AEW all fucking right! And that's a big fucking A for anal from how this slut takes it!!" The Dirty One said as he just filmed the piston action Harden's meaty length performed to devastate her juicy rear like this was an attempt to resize her for life. She certainly wouldn't be able to feel any cock a few inches less, never mind half as thick, as this dick was for over a week after this position alone. "Something about this big booty bitches and fat black dick! Just a match fucking made in heaven! Heh, or at least 'Sky' high in this slut's case!" He chuckled at his joke but everyone's attention would be quite rightly on that juicy rump being hammered hard like she's way more suited for rough and wicked sex than a career in pro wrestling. The hunk she was on top of grunted with each slam of his shaft into her backside as the sweat dripped from his toned frame to again show the effort needed to properly pound this one-of-a-kind ass.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! YES! FUCK! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEE MMMMMM!!" The hair of the AEW star was a total mess with sweat through it and strands stuck to her face and down her back. Curled up and fucked hard like she's a living sex doll to take this big cock hard into her stretched-wide asshole. A round of sex that made her previous deep action into her mouth and snatch look like a walk in the park compared to this roughness. "FUCK!! UHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCKK!! AHHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Her body began to tense up as the pleasure built up in a way she'd never gotten from previous lovers in her still young life before. Her head along with that snapback still somehow perfectly placed on her jolted up and down as her body bucked a bit in the grip of the Full Nelson she was trapped in to take the thrusts into her rear. So the bobs of her head along with her feet raised to dangle would be proof enough if anyone looked in through the windows of the moving van to know exactly what was going on even before that look of shameless pleasure across her face.

While Skye had yet to win any Championships in AEW, let alone put together a solid win-loss record to boast about, this sight proved that she could easily make a change of career and be a major money maker in skin flicks. Able to handle the kind of rough action that some of the even most deprived porno whores might demand a double payday before they agreed to a scene like this. Her tits jiggled while her juicy white ass clapped loud and hard down into his crotch when he thrust up to stuff that still nicely snug back passage over and over with his fat black dick. A sight more suited for a fuck doll slut than a pro wrestler but the wide smile on her face as she dripped with sweat showed she had no regrets about how intense the pleasure was. That was proven as her gasps and moans got raspy and her body began to tense up as she took that drill-like pace from underneath into her asshole.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers