Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 15

Story Info
Stardom's AZM takes on a couple of hung hunks.
6.2k words
3
647
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: AZM (Stardom)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- AZM

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"OK, then! Let's get this shit rolling..." The footage starts up with the familiar voice of the unseen Dirty One behind the camera. The inside of the infamous Bang Bus was shown off and in the back seats were not just one hung black pornstar hunk, but two of them - Anton Harden and Rick Johnson. Both studs in casual Jeans and shirts but with smiles on their faces, knowing some hot pussy was coming their way.

"So, like I said back at the office..." Dirty One explains. "This chick is from Japan, and yeah, another one of the freaky, hot wrestlers who wants some good dick like she can't get back at home." He states and that makes the men grin in front of him. "This one was like, I think, friends with one slut we've had on before? Utami or some shit? I had to translate the e-mail with a website so fuck knows. She wanted the same treatment but I guess wants to one-up her buddy and get it good from not just one dick, but two at the same time! So you two know what that means, right?" He states with a chuckle.

"Fucking some slut real hard until she loses her mind..." Anton says with a smirk.

"And then still fucking her even when that happens!" Rick adds and has a similar look on his face.

"Damn fucking right!" Dirty One agrees. "You boys will have plenty of fun with her. And don't go easy on this slut either! Chick looks like one of those tiny Size Queens who is built to be used like a fucking fleshlight!"

He's about to say some more when he hears a tap on the side glass on the Driver's side before the minivan starts to slow down thanks to the Driver having spotted the day's target. "Right on time..." The Dirty One remarks and aims out a window with his camera. Seeing a pint-sized Japanese woman with long blonde hair with dark roots. She's clad in a snugly fitting merch T-shirt of the Queen's Quest faction from the Stardom women's wrestling promotion in Japan along with some tight shorts that cling to her juicy ass. Topped off with sneakers and a shoulder bag that she wore.

"Come on in!" Dirty One says after he opened up the side door to allow the tiny, young beauty to step in before he closed up and the van began to pull away from the sidewalk to start driving around the city. "Please, take a seat..." He says while Anton and Rick, both with big smiles, shift to the sides so their target has to sit between them in true porno fashion. "Let's do a little bit of an interview, shall we? You, ah, can speak English? Yes?" He only now checks. A language barrier wasn't as much of an issue as it should be when his focus was on getting a sex tape filmed.

"Ah.... Me... How you say? Not speak... English, well!" AZM smiled and laughed a bit while she put down her bag. "But... My friend? Utami-San... She had... Been here, before! Yes?" She spoke in broken English. "So I come here... Because... I want... To be... Star, in America! To wrestle... And enjoy America!" She attempted to explain. "But... I saw, Utami-San take on... One guy, right? So... I take on two! I beat Utami-San!" She said with another confident laugh.

"Yeah, so you saw your hot friend get fucked and wanted to double your pleasure for the same money, huh?" Dirty One smirked. "You know what, boys? Let's not make her think too hard with that broken English of hers... Get those fucking dicks out and let's see what this little Size Queen-looking slut can do!"

With smirks and nods, both Harden and Johnson reached down and gave AZM something to stare at. A wide smile when she saw the thick, long, black cocks that both men had to offer while the hunks ditched not just their Jeans but the shirts they had on as well to get right to business.

"Yes! Good! So big!!" AZM happily says and follows the lead of the men. Her top pulled up and over her head to show off her modest, perky tits. An even better sight when she eased her shorts down to expose a smoothly shaved pussy and that very impressively thick and rounded ass for a pint-sized beauty like her.

"Hell yeah, this slut is ready for it!" Dirty One chuckled, especially when she moved to kneel on the floor and reached up to grip the big dicks of the hunks who stood, or at least leaned over her from the low headroom of the Bang Bus, either side of her. "Don't go easy on this bitch! Fuck her up and let's break this tiny slut!" He ordered and got grins from both dark-skinned hunks. And it didn't take long for her soft hands to get their pricks rock-hard and ready for her.

"So big! So thick! Just what I... MMMMM..." AZM's tone of approval was cut off when her mouth got turned with a handful of her hair and Anton stuffed his member between her soft and nicely pouty lips. Her eyes went wide briefly before they sinfully narrowed and she began to bob along the rod while he thrust in and out. "MMMMMPHHH! Mmmmmm!" Her hand went to work on the other big dick with pumps up and down. Her mouth was stuffed full to not show any mercy for the babe who demanded to be Blacked and get a double dose of it. Never mind the fact these studs were all too motivated to rail a young hottie like this to enjoy her soothing mouth and soft palms on their rods.

"MMMMMPPHHH! GAHHHHH! GGGGHHHRRKKK!!" The High Speed Bomb Girl began to gag when Harden's length went deep and hit the back of the pint-sized beauty's oral hole. Far more cock, never mind thicker to stretch her lips, than she was used to back in her homeland. The saliva drooled down his size while the grip of her hair made sure she couldn't pull back. Her gorgeous face fucked stiffly to make him moan and keep her spit escaping thanks to the fight her lips put up to try and stay pressed around him and only half able to keep that up. "GAHHHHH! HHHHLLLKKK! MMMM! GAAAAAAAAHH!!" She briefly closed her eyes while she got pistoned and used like a living sex toy. Still able to work her hand on the other big cock but not in control of things like she's just another hot, young porn slut to these two hunks. The look of lust in her eyes showed she loved it along with the moans, muffled as they were, that she let out in between the lewd gags on this thick dick.

AZM barely got time to draw in air when Anton pulled out of her mouth. Just so Rick could grip that long, blonde with dark roots hair of hers to turn her face to him and have his turn to stuff her mouth. Similarly, no mercy was shown to drive his prick deep into her pleasurable mouth and make her gag. Now her hand left his dick so he could go into the back of her cavern while the other hand gripped Anton's shaft to pump and work her drool along that vast size. More chokes on this dick while her eyes stared up with a fire. Slobbering away over this prick to soak him with the repeated, stiff thrusts she took.

"GAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMM!" The chokes from the former Stardom High Speed Champion were loud and lusty. Her head got pulled along that big black cock in time with the firm thrusts to send the fat crown into the back of her mouth. That ensured her saliva dripped from her chin and off that length to stain her perky tits. Hard strokes made her face tense up with discomfort from the repeated stuffing, but her eyes didn't water up yet to show that even with her small size, this Size Queen could handle rough action outside of the ring alongside the moves in it. "GAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHLLLK! GAHHH GAHHH GAHHH!!" She gagged and groaned while her hand gripped and pumped the other dick. Barely able to slurp on this big cock from the controlling grip on her hair but she never objected to it one bit. Even with the mess of her spit left on both cocks and over herself from the face fucks she's taken better than many a porn star could.

"Hot little cock puppet! Look at this little slut take it!" Dirty One raved while he filmed the action. AZM got yanked off of one fat dark cock just to moan, barely get enough time to suck in some air, and then have that hot and tiny mouth slammed back down onto the other big dick. Another round of hard thrusts accompanied by loud and raspy chokes that showed even with a language barrier they could have a filthy time. "Bitch is only a few years legal and can take dick like a demon! They build the jailbait something different over in Japan!" He joked and made sure the camera got a good look at AZM slurps and gags with all the drool along one meaty dick before she got yanked off one and shoved back to the other to give both members equal, lusty and slobbery treatment. Her hands kept busy with the quick switches from one to the other to pump along whichever wasn't drilling her mouth to make sure both were layered with her spit.

"HHHLLLKK! GAHHH GAAAHH GAAHHH HHHHLLLKKK!!" The Joshi star's top is soaked with her spit down her chin and neck, and only now her eyes watered up from the pain of being drilled so deep in a mouth that might not be virgin but isn't used to this vast size. Another round of deep bumps to slam the thick bell-end of a big dick into her mouth before, and not out of mercy, Rick pulled out. "FUCK!! MMMMM..." AZM purred before she was made to gasp. Those heavy dicks smacked into her gorgeous, young face to smear more spit onto her as the slaps rang out when the fat dicks and their crowns hit her cheeks. A hiss while she made her lips pout and got those dicks slapped into her to further treat her like a sex doll.

"This little bitch is a fucking freak..." Anton smirked. The two hunks allowed her to catch a brief break and pump their cocks with her hands.

"Yeah... Let's put her through the fucking works." Rick agreed. "Spit roast this little hottie and make her lose her mind."

"Well, don't wait for my approval!" Dirty One laughed. "Get to work and wreck this little Size Queen!"

"Ahhh? More fun?" AZM smiled and didn't object to being moved to go from just on her knees to down on all fours. Anton behind her and Rick at the front. She knew what they wanted so she opened her oral hole invitingly wide to let Johnson's now very familiar dick slide into her still cock-hungry mouth. Her lips wrapped around the thickness as her blonde-haired head began to bob along him and get moans from one stud. The other soon followed when Harden's fat black rod eased forward and went into the snug, wet pussy of the Japanese beauty. A muffled moan was heard before her plump ass shifted back just when he delivered a firm thrust. Filled up front and back and right off the bat she was giving back as good as she got to work her tight and tiny body between the two hung hunks and those meaty shafts.

"MMMMMPPHHH! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Once again the former High Speed Champion was made to gag all over a dark slab of man-meat but this time alongside muffled moans from her twat being stretched out and filled. Her tightness once again proved she wasn't used to cocks of this huge size but at the same time had a natural ability to handle them. She happily slobbered all over the dick in front of her and took more inches deeper into her snatch from behind. "GAHHHH! HHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The lusty chokes continued while her eyes stared up at the smirking, groaning expression on Rick's face to enjoy her fantastic mouth. The same was said for Anton's moans to enjoy how snug and wet her pussy was. A firm grip around his member to match the stiff pace to make sure that she wouldn't get it easy. As any young whore would when they got banged bareback by a couple of studs she's only just met.

"Fucking hot, Japanese freak! Little fuck rocket getting spit roasted like a fucking champ!" The cameraman said with a smirk clear in his voice. Able to pick and choose the choice to focus on and film from her fat ass when it jiggled thanks to the thrusts from behind to stuff her pussy, or at her front to film the way she drooled and gagged on a matching big dick being fed between her pouty lips. "Queen's Quest? More like Size Queen's Quest! Ha! Fucking tight bitch!" He taunted but the Stardom wrestler wasn't exactly disproving it from how well she took both lengths along with the stiff pace being used to drill both holes. Plus, the fact she actively shifted between the two porn star hunks to crave both this hard pace and the size of their dicks. Even if she'd be left stretched out so much it would need to be more than a week before she got back to being vice-like.

"GAHHHH! HHHHRRRKKK! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Sweat formed to slowly drip from that pretty, young face to go with the mess of droll off her chin that hit the floor of the Bang Bus she was being nailed in. She might be hidden from view from the height of the windows of the moving vehicle but the men behind and in front could be easily seen so anyone who peered in would be able to tell someone was getting Blacked by them. "GAHHH GAHHH GAHHH GAHHHHH HHHLLLKK!!" The tears from the discomfort of the repeated face fucking also rolled down, and that only continued when her eyes went wide from a grip of her hair. Those pretty features shoved down into Rick's crotch to go from just filling her mouth to invading her throat for the first time. More spit fell from her lips that ached and fought, but failed, to keep pressed around him. No choice but to take it and stay on all fours for a rough and sloppy throat job.

Filled up at the back as well when Anton's muscular waist crashed into her impressively juicy backside. Going balls deep in that tight and hot pussy of the Japanese beauty that's built for big black cocks like his. The clap rang out with each pump she took to go with the moans from both hunks and those half-silenced groans that she let out between her chokes. Harden's dick was nicely coated with juices to show that even with the discomfort of the deep throat (let alone the harsh face fucking she's gotten from both men) she was getting off on being railed expertly by these experienced studs. While they found out the fun way that just because of her young age it didn't mean she wasn't able to give up a good time.

When Rick pulled out of Harden's mouth, it gave AZM the chance to draw in some air before he coughed and spat down onto his big dick. "MMMMM! MORE!!" She begged with a hiss, just as Anton eased from her wet twat.

"Hahaha! 'Atta girl!" Dirty One raved. "Don't go easy on this living fleshlight! Rail her silly!"

"Damn right we will..." Anton says before he and Rick move upward and pull AZM up with them before they turn her around. "Fucking little Size Queen needs these big dicks to show she's made for taking dick!" He stated and from Rick's grin, he agreed.

AZM let out a groan when she didn't get the chance to bend over. Instead, her petite frame was easily lifted by Rick who was now behind her. Bridging the wrestler between the two black studs who leaned over from the headroom of the van. AZM's limbs out of instinct moved against the men with her legs back to wrap as much as she could around Johnson's body while he slid into her snatch and gripped her waist. Her arms went around Anton's midsection to grip him so he could stuff her mouth with the cock fresh from her pussy. Barely able to taste her juices from that length due to how he drove beyond her cavern and straight into her throat with a handful of her blonde with dark roots hair.

"MMMMPPPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" Once again, loud chokes mixed with deep moans around one big cock while another drove in and out of her snug, wet pussy. The difference this time was that she couldn't work her tight and tiny body between the muscular studs. Pumped at both ends like a deluxe sex toy and suspended off from the floor of the van. "GAHHHH! GAHHHHKKK! GAHHHH RRRKKKK!!" Made to slobber all over one dick and be rammed balls deep and bareback by another from behind. So her body jolted between the men who held her with ease to make her sweat and moan. Being put through a harder test here than during any title or tournament match she's ever been in over her already veteran career despite her young age.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!! She's a bigger freak than I thought! God damn!" The Dirty One says with a laugh at the suspended sex going on in front of him. Her status as a Size Queen had been proven by being able to take two long, fat cocks like this at both ends so easily, but this took things to another level with being held and pumped front and back. Juices dripped from her snug pussy and saliva from that gagging mouth added more of a mess to the floor along with the sweat. "These freaky Asians, man! More built for fucking dick than any wrestling bullshit they do!" He back-handedly said. Able to lean his camera in to either capture her pussy being rammed deep and hard or the same being done to her mouth and either sight was red hot, along with the wide shot of the entire bridged position.

"GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMPPPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHH HHHHLLLKKK..." With how much she's choked and slobbered away over these big dicks, it would be a wonder if she had any voice left after this encounter. Her throat stretched out by Anton's length while his balls smacked off her chin and her spit left his manhood soaked from tip to base and all over those heavy nuts. At her back, her plump ass cheeks jiggled away with each clap back against Rick's waist while he drove in and out of her snatch. Able to keep her held in place to ram her and keep her in line with the other stud's hard pumps. Filling her up with more dick than not just most porn stars could take, but ones with a vast amount of experience too. The moans from the hunks and the sweat that formed over them proved that, especially with her young age, she could easily make a switch from Joshi to JAV and become a major star.

The former High Speed and Artist of Stardom Champion slurped, moaned and choked while she got drilled front and back. Little mercy was shown to either her gorgeous face and her snug, once virgin throat or her tight, wet pussy by these hunks and their fat cocks. Her blonde hair was a mess from the grip on her locks and the constant swaying, and tears down her face to ruin her make-up from the discomfort of repeated face fucking she's endured since the start of this encounter. Yet she never asked for either man to let up on her once. Only moans let out between raspy gags while she got bucked between both shafts and held up from the floor like she was only good as a living sex toy instead of the talented pro wrestler she was supposed to be.

"OK, boys! As red hot as this all fucking is?" Dirty One eventually spoke up. "We need to give that fat little ass on this hottie a workout! Give it to her with a good old DP!" He directed.

"Hell yeah..." Rick said before he set her down and pulled out of her twat, while Anton did the same with her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh! FUCK..." AZM gasped and stroked her throat from the near abuse-level fuck her throat had just taken. "Mmmmm! Yes! More..." She grinned however when the men moved down to the floor with her. Anton on his back so that she could swing a leg across her and mount his cock. Moans from the both of them when she took him deep into her snatch and eased back to stick her plump backside out to the camera and the other hunk.

A brief break the in footage with an edit a couple of minutes later so that the lubing up of Rick's big dick and AZM's tight asshole wasn't shown, but the glistening state of those body parts showed they'd made themselves ready for this position. So Johnson could push his dick into that supremely tight hole to make her gasp and jolt while she stayed mounted with her snatch down deep onto Anton's dick. A loud moan soon left her when Rick penetrated her tightness and got to work with firm thrusts in and out of her rump to make those fantastic, nicely thick for a woman of her size, butt cheeks shake while he pumped away. And Anton didn't just rest back. Hard thrusts of his own up into her soaking and tight pussy that was well used to big black cocks by now so he could ram into the hilt while the other shaft eased more inches in to stretch out this hole too.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12