Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooh FUCK! MMMMM!!" AZM's head tilts back in delight with a lusty smile. Her Size Queen status, and perhaps that of a bit of a pain freak too, solidified to handle two hard, long and black cocks in her super tight Japanese holes. Now able to properly work that tight and tiny frame between the hunks to shift and work her backside against the thrusts from behind. At the same time, her pussy could grind down into the pumps from underneath to enjoy both stiff pumps. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! AHHHHHH..." Loud moans and mumbled cursing in her native tongue while she jolted and rode to take both dicks. Moisture all across her gorgeous body while her long hair was a mess from the prior grips done and now the regular sways back and forth in time with how she handled these shafts.

The two men grunt and sweat, putting in the effort to match the supreme sinful needs of one of Stardom's top in-ring competitors. Stiff pumps into her tight and soaking pussy along with the work done to her back passage to slide more fat inches in and stretch her in that hole just like her throat and love tunnel have endured so far. A telling thing was that she moaned and pushed back to not show the signs of pain that most women, especially of her young age and being new to anal action, would feel with a cock of this huge size splitting their asshole open. She's built for dick and a whole lot more and proved that with her shifts back and forth to give back as good as she got from the stiff and deep thrusts into her pussy and booty.

"Yeah! That's the fucking shit, right there! Dirty little slut!" The cameraman both compliments and insults the woman who has been paid to come on this porno production and be fucked on film. Just able to handle it a whole lot better than the usual random one-and-done whores who usually take a ride on the Bus. "Maybe I should have gotten more guys to pound the shit out of this cutie! Hot damn! Fucking tiny freak!" He added and kept the action filmed. Able to see her ass jiggle from the strikes back into the stud behind her before she shifted down to keep her twat filled up with dick and show no favouritism to either stud or which hole she preferred being stuffed. Another sign that she's been up to some dirty fun outside of wrestling shows and training since she hit legal age not that long ago.

"MMMMMM! AHHHH! MORE! AHHHHH! MMMMM!!" AZM continued to buck back and forth while the moisture left her stunning body looking hotter than ever, even with loose strands of her hair now stuck across her cute face. Her asshole rammed deep with dick to go along with how stuffed her pussy was at the same time. Sharp rocks back and forth to match the timing from these experienced hunks to work her plump booty towards the dick thrust into her asshole before she shifted down towards the prick being worked like a piston up deep to her love tunnel. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM! AHHHHHH..." She moaned and glanced between the two hunks. Her hands raised for a moment to squeeze her perky tits before they went back to resting on the stud she was mounted on. Still able to work between both hard motions for a display more suited for a slutty porno slut than the talented Joshi and the leading talent of Stardom she's supposed to be.

"Ahhhhh... Don't stop!" AZM whined with a groan when she felt the hunks ease their dicks from her snug lower holes.

"Nah, girl... We just wanna wreck your shit up on the seats!" Rick claimed before they moved her off from the floor, and got up just to move her to the back of the Bang Bus.

"Come get on this big fucking dick..." Anton said after he'd taken the seated position so the tight Asian could be moved up onto him. Her back to his chest so her lower holes faced out, and the sight of her fat butt being lowered deep down onto his prick was seen. Little time to adjust to that before Rick moved in and kept her legs spread so he could drive his big dick into her tight pussy for another round of black dick DP that's a lot harder than the usual pick-up-and-dump whores on the 'show' usually get.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! MMMMMM!!" AZM's head tilted back from the moment the hard, deep thrusts began. More made to jolt from the grip the men had on her with Anton's hands clasped on her slim waist while Rick kept her legs spread to both dangle and ensure there was a clear view for the camera of the hole wrecking being done. The slap of different coloured skin colliding rang out to mix with their moans and the cursing and mumbling the wrestler did in her native tongue. When her head did look back, a wild expression of desire was across her that would make many a man cum just from that sight alone. But these men had plenty in the tank to give her what she and her stunning, tiny body deserved. Even at the expense of her holes not being tight again for well over a week at this point alone.

Both dark-skinned studs moan and grunt while they pound away into her still snug but at this moment resized holes of the tight and petite pro wrestler. Her holes were stuffed deep to be filled up to a limit she probably didn't even know she had before today. The member of the Queen's Quest faction looked more and more like the title of Size Queen suited her with how expertly she took not just the rough pace but the sheer size of these dicks. One cock alone might be enough to send any normal woman into a screaming orgasm even halfway before they got to this point in the fun. Experienced hunks like these two wouldn't be at risk of any finish yet so they could demolish her like she, her snug pussy and that thick ass truly deserve.

"AHHHHH YES! FUCK! YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Her loud moans and how soaked her snatch was proved she loved every moment of it, even though being Blacked on film might be a one-way ticket to a skin flick career instead of any title match she'd hoped to earn in the future. Her hair was a clumped mess with a few strands across her pretty face and more sweat caked her body from forehead to toes. Her legs still dangled like she was a living sex doll. Jolted and dropped against the fat cocks of these hunks who pounded away. "UHHHHH! FUCK!! MMMMM! YES! FUCK!! FUCK!!" A sex-drunk smile on her face and she didn't mind one bit that she wasn't able to properly bounce on these thick shafts. The pleasure sky high like it might be too much of a challenge for any lesser man, especially ones from back in her homeland, to come anywhere close to giving her the kind of mind-wrecking pleasure that currently flowed through her.

"Oh shit! She's gonna break! She's gonna snap!!" Dirty One laughed and got a fine view of the double penetration on the go thanks to Rick's body being angled so that the gap was clear to see his dick plough into that snug Asian pussy while her plump ass got speared by Anton's big black cock. "Ruin her! Let's see this bitch fucking lose it and squirt!" He demanded and with a nod, Harden moved a hand from her waist to lower down. An attack of furious rubs across the top of her pussy to heighten the pleasure even more than before. The thrusts into her twat and ass never eased off to make sure all three were in states of dripping sweat and going at it like their lives depended on it, never mind their careers in either industry they worked in.

"AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH!!" AZM's eyes were now rolled back to stare up at the roof of the still-moving vehicle. So even if she wanted to, she was so lost in the pleasure that she wouldn't be able to ride these huge dicks under her own power. Bucked up and down like she's been done for what feels like an eternity in just this position alone. Drilled deep and hard in her pussy and ass, and now the addition of skilled fingers to stroke across her twat to race her to a peak. "FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AHHHHHHH!!" Her teeth pressed together and her head tilted along with how her body tensed up. The telling clamp of her lower holes to signal her peak approached real fast but the two hunks still got in another round of thrusts into her snatch and ass. Before Rick pulled out and stepped away to leave the Joshi starlet mounted on Anton's dick while he drove up into her booty and rubbed away at her slit.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" AZM's expression went full ahegao with eyes rolled back and crossed, her mouth open with a grin and her tongue flicked out at the side. Her orgasm was not just the hardest in her still young life, but a full-on squirt that made the cameraman back up to not get caught by the spray. The shot of juices splattered out across the floor of the Bang Bus for even more of a mess than all the sweat, drool and fluids before made. Even after the squirt had stopped, Anton still drove into her ass and played with her pussy perhaps to make sure when she eventually came back to Earth from such an intense high she'd be Blacked for life and perhaps beyond repair. The fact that fucked silly look was still over her face that dripped with sweat even when he pulled out showed that mission might have been accomplished.

But her time on film wasn't done yet, not without a fitting money shot across her. So AZM soon found herself moved from the backseats and down to her knees in the mess she'd just made from her squirt. A handful of hair by Harden to make her stare up and barely close her eyes in time before he and Johnson began to unload across her features. Thick, hot ropes of spunk coat her cheeks, forehead, nose and mouth along with getting stuck and matted through her blonde hair at the sides and top of her face as well as the strands across her features. Plastered majorly to make her groan and smile before she was let go, just to slump only her back in a defeated but satisfied state with gaped wide holes to match.

"Oh shit! We broke her!" Dirty One laughs and doesn't sound like that fact bothers him one bit. "Well! Just makes our job easier!" He states and glances back. "Driver! You know what to do, my man!"

With just a nod given back in response, the van slows down to pull over to the nearest sidewalk which in this part of the city is far removed from where they'd picked the pro wrestler up earlier on. And at this point AZM was exhausted, let alone too outmatched in terms of numbers and strength, to put up any fight when the side door was opened up. The two porn stars able to grip her limbs and like a swing, used some momentum back and forth to just rudely toss her out and make her hit the ground hard in broad daylight with a grunt. AZM was only able to squirm and mumble in Japanese before the clothes and bag were tossed down at her for an even more harsh ditching than most women receive on the Bang Bus. The getaway was still the same when the door was closed and the vehicle quickly drove off to leave the freshly fucked and spunked-on beauty down and out without any care of what might happen to her reputation if she was found in such a state.

"Not gonna lie? Sometimes it's hotter when they cuss out and yell and try to chase after the van..." Dirty One chuckles while Anton and Rick sit back in their seats and exchange a high-five. "But damn if it ain't hot to see a bitch so fucked senseless she can't fucking move! Never mind remember she got paid for that to happen to her!"

"Then shit, if she got paid? She deserves everything the fucking slut got!" Anton said with a smile.

"Whores are whores, man... Don't matter where they're from!" Rick added. "She knew what she was in for and if she didn't? Then introduce me to more of her dumb friends and I'll give them a good time too!"

"Every hole is a goal, right?" Dirty One laughs. "No matter what country they're from! But hey, that's this shit done for the day. We fucked that slut, left her cold and out of it, and now we can get on out of here!" He said with a look back front. "Back to the office, my man! Let's get this stuff uploaded and ready to edit! Before that slut we just used warns her friends about what really happens to any hot slut wrestler we have on here!"

The Driver just briefly raised a hand to acknowledge the request, since he was on that planned route anyway. The camera just left to look out the side window at the passing streets before the footage faded to black, and the final copyright notices played out to bring another successful production to a sinful close.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a reply to this thread. Thanks for reading!

12