Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 16

Story Info
Former NXT rookie Giovanna Eburneo enjoys a ride.
7k words
1
341
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NXT, WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Giovanna Eburneo (former 'Secretary G' in NXT)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Giovanna Eburneo

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"OK, so, it's just gonna be a real classic edition of the show, you know?" The familiar voice of The Dirty One said to accompany the footage fading in. Showing the infamous inside of the Bang Bus and the day's leading male in veteran, handsome and well-hung porn star Johnny Love. Clad in Jeans and a slightly open buttoned shirt. "We cruise for a bit, find some gullible slut for you to bang, sweet talk her with cash and then wham, you slam that big fucking dick into a tight hole or two!"

"If it ain't broke! Don't fix it!" Johnny agreed with a smile. "Some classic random pussy. Sometimes you need a cheap fix instead of the expensive shit!"

"Damn fucking right my man!" The cameraman leaned forward to give a fist bump before he sat back. "You get paid, the bitch gets paid a bit, and I get some fucking hot footage to post! Win-fucking-win, right?" The smile was clear in his voice. "So we'll go check out some spots, a couple of familiar places and a few new and we'll see who we can rail!"

The video jumped forward with an edit to later on in the same day. The van slowed down to a slow speed as the camera looked out the side window and zoomed in shamelessly on a long-haired woman with exotic, darker-toned skin. The way her thick, rounded ass filled out a set of leggings enjoyed and the side-view of her matching sports top with a jacket under her arm. She was busy yelling in what sounded like thick Portuguese, mixed with a little bit of broken English into her cell phone so didn't even notice when the van stopped by her at the side of the road, outside of a gym.

"Look at the fucking fat ass on this chick! Oh yeah, she'll do!" Dirty One evaluated before he zoomed out, just as the woman ended the call. "Hey, lady! Miss! Yeah, you!" He called out to make her look around. "You OK there? Problems with your boyfriend?" He assumed. "Anything we can help with?"

"It is... How you say? No, not ex-man..." Giovanna Eburneo, the former would-be WWE Superstar who only made it to brief appearances in the developmental NXT television show as Secretary G and Performance Center training, spoke in broken English. "My ex-work! I quit, but they still call!" She said with a pissed-off tone. "I leave country soon! I go back home after I... Finish with moving, you know?"

"Oh, damn. Sounds rough." Dirty One faked like he cared about her problems. "English ain't your first language, right?" He asked to which she, even with her limited grasp, was able to understand so she gave a nod. "Heh... Fine with us!" He remarked. "Hey, listen... We? Me and my friend here? We make films. Documentaries! Online stuff, content! Influences? You understand?" He explains slowly not to mock her but so she can understand, even though his words are lies. "We uh, pay people to interview!" He said and reached into his pocket. So while Giovanna had been confused to that point, when she saw a sizeable wad of notes in his hand waved at her it got her interest. "We ask questions? You answer... You get money! Could help with moving, right? Help you get back home and pay bills!"

"You pay me?" She asked and put her phone into her back pocket. "Yes, money I need! I move quick so yes... I need!" She repeated and laughed with a gorgeous smile.

"Fucking sweet!" Dirty One moved back and let Johnny open the door. "Yeah, just step in here! We'll interview you here. Then, you know, drop you off where you need to go!" He lied again and Giovanna, who from her claims about what she quit NXT in the first place, was perhaps thankful for some assistance or so she believed to help her out. "This is my friend Johnny! He helps out with us!" He claimed as the door was closed up and the Bus began to move off.

"Nice... Very fucking nice..." Johnny said while he checked her out and sat down at one side of the back seats while she sat more in the middle and checked out the van before her attention went to the money in the cameraman's hand.

"So, I give you this..." Dirty One plucked out a few notes from his stack and leaned over to give them to the target for this porno. "As a thanks for giving us your time!"

"Ah! Nice!" Giovanna took the bait and the money. "Is good!" She smiled and laughed before she put the bills into a back pocket.

"So, babe, tell us about yourself. You know? Name, what do you do? Or I guess, what you did? You quit your job, right?" The cameraman's tone made it sound like they were seizing on a gullible, exotic foreign beauty who was down on her luck.

"Ah... My name? I am Giovanna Eburneo! I come from Sao Paulo, Brazil!" She introduced herself and didn't notice the way Johnny sized up her curvy body. "I was... I quit job. I came to the States... To be wrestler!" She said, to make Johnny raise an eyebrow. "I was in NXT, you know? The WWE training... But bad things happen... I not supported... So I quit! I go home soon... I go back to my fights... BJJ, black belt!" She smiled and pointed to herself.

"Oh shit, that's like, martial arts shit, right? Brazilian Jiu-jitsu!" Dirty One stated with an impressed tone. "But hold on a sec... You are a wrestler? Or I guess a former one now, huh?" He asked to get a nod from her. That made him let out a laugh to confuse her for a moment. "Well, shit... Small fucking world! All the time we had hot pro wrestlers on here to bang who wanted to come on, and we just pick up the first random hottie we find off the fucking street and she's one as well!" He states and from Johnny's smile, they both know they're in for a good time with her. "Now, Giovanna? It seems like you have a problem with English, right? Not picked it up well since you've been here in the States?" He asks and again even with the language barrier, she nodded and understood a bit of what he meant. "So, let's talk in a way everyone gets!" He stated and got her attention again when he pulled out some notes to wave in front of her. "You look good! Your body is really sexy, right? Like a model! Influencer!"

Giovanna let out another gorgeous laugh. "Sexy? Yes, I look good!" She agreed and knew that to be true. "I model! I have socials!" She said and brushed her hair back.

"Yes, of course, a hottie like you does..." Dirty One said with a snigger. "How about you show us? Show more, yes?" He made a motion but she looked a little confused again. "I pay, and you show skin! Johnny, help me out here, man!"

"Oh, I got you..." Johnny smiled and got her attention. "So, we pay you..." He made a motion with his fingers and pointed to her to make her nod and understand. "And in turn? You do this..." He made her eyes widen for a different reason when he unbuttoned his shirt and then peeled it off to show his toned, white body.

"Oh, nice! Nice body!" Eburneo didn't object. "Ummmm... I show body? But on film??" She bit her lower lip like she knew this was wrong. "Maybe... Maybe I do? For more?" She glanced between the two and looked at the wad of notes again.

"Ah, smart fucking slut..." Dirty One teased and pulled out a couple more notes before he tossed them down on the floor. "That good?"

"You just... Don't show? Don't show film of this!" She said to try and bargain, clueless that she was being played like countless women have in the past. With another glance and a smile, she reached down and slowly peeled her workout top up and over her head. Letting her nicely sized and rounded tits be shown off with a delicious jiggle.

"Oh no, don't stop there! More, more honey!" Dirty One encouraged and tossed more notes out to make her smile. "Johnny, make sure to scoop some of this shit up when she's too busy creaming on your dick!" He bluntly said out loud to the other man as they took advantage of not just her but her lack of full grasp of the English language to know what they were up to.

So Giovanna just carried on and turned around to kneel on the back seats. Her hands back behind her to ease her tight leggings down and show off that thick, rounded Brazilian booty with a slow reveal. Her juicy cheeks and the smoothly shaved pussy are on full display too like she's just a cheap stripper now instead of a hopeful WWE Superstar as she'd been a few days ago. Her knees lifted one by one to slide the garment right down and off along with her footwear.

"Nice! Fucking nice! Look at that ass!" Dirty One raved while Giovanna moved around to stay kneeling on the back seats. "But you can do more, right? More for more?" He offered fresh bait with more notes. "You cue, Johnny!"

Now the Brazilian beauty had something else to stare at when Johnny took his turn. His Jeans lowered down to let her get a look at the thick, long, white cock that he packed and with a hot, nude beauty next to him he was hardening so she could tell this stud wasn't just for show.

"So big!" She exclaimed and bit her lower lip for a sign that he was a lot more well-hung than what she was used to seeing.

"Not too big for you, right?" Dirty One said with a chuckle. "Go on, slut! Go slobber away on him and show us what kind of nasty freaks you Brazilians are!"

"Yes, is very big!" She misunderstood his words, but let something else other than her brain do the thinking here when she leaned over and got onto almost an all-fours position that left her ass stuck up and out. One hand was on Johnny's thigh while the other gripped his cock to stroke and make sure he was rock hard. "And I get more? If I have fun?" She flashed a smile and watched as more notes were tossed in her direction. "OK! We have fun!" She rather too quickly agreed, especially to do such a sex act on camera.

"And while you're busy sucking my man off? I'm gonna just scoop up some of these bills back..." Dirty One said to bluntly state his plan, knowing she wouldn't be able to fully understand.

"So big... Mmmm..." Giovanna purred before she guided that fat white cock into her all-too-eager mouth. A muffled groan while her lips stretched around the size for an early sign that it's not a bluff that this prick is a whole lot thicker and longer than what she's used to. Her body arched to have her ass raised and head down to bob along his member. Loud slurps and the odd groan, aided by the porn star copping a feel of her with a hand over on her backside to grope while she sucked. His other hand was busy to keep her long dark hair out of the way from her face and let the camera see her pretty features pump along his tool to make him moan.

"God damn! Look at the arch this slut is doing!" The Dirty One cackled. Able to film the scene and capture her curvy body on the back seats while she moved her head smoothly up and down to push some extra inches of his rod into her soothing mouth. It didn't seem like this was the first time she'd given a dose of head before from the smoothness of her motion or the moans simple from her mouth being stuffed, along with the squeezes to her juicy backside. "This bitch is fucking made for porn! No way she doesn't suck off a guy or three a week the way she's blowing my man right now!" He rudely states. Not that her steady slurps made it seem like she was anything but a nasty whore ready to suck off a guy she's just met for cash, instead of the Jiu-jitsu fighter or influencer she's supposed to be.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." Giovanna groaned around the meaty dick while her hand slid along one of the lucky, hung hunk's thighs. She perhaps savoured the fact this was a cock that could handle what she and her warm, damp mouth could dish out. Bobs back and forth to fill her mouth up and make saliva slowly drip down to coat the length. "Mmmmm... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmm..." Well over half of his big size was taken into her mouth without a hint of gagging yet. Her groans were not just from the feeling of a hot shaft that makes her lips stretch wide, but the experienced touch being delivered onto her rump while she gave this blowjob. A firm slap given to her butt to make her cheeks jiggle, but her eyes just narrowed to look at the smirk on Johnny's face like she dared him to do it again.

Another spank soon followed but she soon had a different reason to groan around that meaty dick. A finger of his first dipped into his mouth to dampen, before the digit went right onto that juicy ass to push against her tight asshole. Expected resistance was met before he eased the finger in and slowly began to pump in and out. Timing it to match when her head slid along his manhood to ease downward when her mouth slurped towards his crotch. Rewarded for the finger bang with her ass shoved up with a sway alongside the groans from her that vibrated off his prick. Having his cake and eating it with the former sports entertainer-in-training and in a way doing a one-man spit roast to take care of her at both ends while she stuffed her mouth on his rod. And all of that easily distracted her so she didn't notice the cameraman reach over to the floor and sneakily grab back a couple of notes to make her short-changed from the cash she thought she'd be earning from sucking dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhhh! MMMMM..." Slurps and groans from her with each new round of up and down travel on his dick. The minutes passed and far surpassed the amount of time she was used to having men last inside her far from inexperienced oral hole. Proven by the first drop of sweat that formed on her gorgeous face that pushed along his thickness, now slick with her drool from the repeated, deep bobs. "Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmm... Shhhhlllkkkk... MMMMM..." No issue of any language barrier here with those loud sucks mixed with moans a sure sign she loved this. Shamelessly sucking dick on camera and being paid to do it for a workout even harder than any drills at the WWE Performance Center she once took part in. And it wouldn't be ending any time soon with this hunk she blew still rock hard and ready for more of her. Not that she couldn't figure that out from the good time had with both her anal and oral holes right now with the smooth pumps of his finger into her rump.

Eventually, she lifted her head away with a telling, loud groan before she spat down on his cock. A hand used to stroke the saliva over his soaked inches before she shifted back to make his hand leave her ass. "Mmmmm... You like?" Giovanna purred in her broken English while she jerked him off.

"Gonna like it more... Mmmmm! When your fine ass is on my dick..." Johnny bluntly stated with a smile to match.

"I want... Ahhhh... More of... This... Big cock!" She gave a gorgeous smile before she let go of his dick, just to swing a leg over and now mount his lap.

"Damn right, she fucking does! I didn't need to even fucking bribe her to properly fuck!" Dirty One said and watched to film the back view with her thick ass now fuck out and her hair down her back. "God damn, look at that fucking ass! Brazilian booty is just fucking built different!" He said, while Love reached down and lined up his cock with her tight and even at this early stage tellingly wet pussy without either of them seemingly bothered by the bareback element of this action.

"MMMMM! FUCK!!" The BJJ black belt holder showed off a far more sinful talent with the first ease down onto that fat dick to take an impressive amount of inches. Even with the spit all over that dick and her arousal, the vice-like friction showed again that she might be made for a big cock like this but hadn't gotten a proper chance to show her true skill in the bedroom (or bus in this case). "Ahhhhhh! So big!! MMMMM!!" A toss of her hair before she gripped her newfound fuck buddy's shoulders to return the touch from his hold on her slim and toned midsection. That allowed her to put in the work and lift before she dropped down to make her thick backside jiggle with a naughty clap when her dark-toned skin hit the paler thighs of the stud she was mounted on.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOOOH! MMMMM..." The former 'Secretary G' of NXT bounced firmly and smoothly on that meaty fuck-stick. In little time at all she'd stuffed that rod right up into her wet and snug pussy to show that it wasn't just her oral hole that could handle a nice fat cock. Her long hair swayed behind her and her plump ass shook wildly from the steady and very eager motion. "MMMMM! YES! So good! AHHHHH! Big... MMMMM! Big cock!! MMMM..." Her loud moans and broken English in her thick accent made the scene red hot. Not that any audio was needed with the main event being the vanishing act she did to take this long dick deep up into her twat. Only a few inches were allowed to reappear when she rose along him before she did a deep drop down with a loud slap of her curvy body when it met Johnny's toned frame.

"Yeah! Fucking hot slut! Riding dick like a fucking champ!" The cameraman gave a rave review while he filmed and got a close-up view of her round booty that drove up and down with that profound jiggle to make it almost more of the focus than the sight of her taking the big dick of a stranger she's only known for under a half hour. Now she's going at it like they've been lovers for years instead of the fact that she's been paid to screw him in the back of this moving vehicle. "My man Johnny doesn't even need to fucking thrust up into her once! This bitch in heat is doing all the fucking work!" He adds and indeed, it's almost like this seasoned porno stud is being treated like a living sex toy for her to vent some frustrations, sexual and otherwise with a red hot ride. Even at the expense of her energy with the sweat that formed to roll off her gorgeous frame while her snatch now left his dick coated in a layer of juices compared to the drool from earlier on.

"MMMMM! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH! MMMMM..." Giovanna couldn't help but look back and watch herself fuck, without even a second look at the camera that was behind her to film her fucking like a whore and far from the MMA black belt and tournament winner she is. Far too focused on how good it felt for her snug and soaked snatch to be stuffed with this shaft thanks to her swift shifts up and down. "OOOOOOOOOH! MMMMMM..." She groaned out and made her nicely sized and rounded tits bounce in time with her body's quick jolts. Her long hair started to get messy and stick a little to her from the constant sways but she had about as much concern about that as she did the fact this sex was bareback. Risks alone with that, especially when she stated her time in the States before she returned home to Brazil would soon be over. Along with the fact that with how her head moved up and down so steadily to show off the look of pleasure she had, if any passing motorist or pedestrian could look in they'd easily know that she was banging this lucky guy even without seeing the actual penetration.

Even with how fantastic this ride felt along his big white cock, Johnny still wanted one body part in particular. He went back to a previous attack and moved a hand around her shapely frame to first squeeze that ass that jiggled away from her bounces. Then slipped further in to once again push a finger into her snug asshole to make a loud groan escape her. Both lower holes were being pleasured with his fat dick stuffed into her twat and now a digit that eased in and out of her anal passage to ready her for some fun to come. Again, she did not object to the probe and the feeling of his finger up that thick ass didn't even make her miss the timing from her jolts along his cock one bit. A telling but wickedly promising sign that she wasn't a stranger to the kind of action that she and her fat ass deserves.

daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers
12