Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... So good! AHHHHH! FUCK!" Giovanna groaned before she came to a stop on his cock. A skilled change of tactics to go from a wild ride to a smooth grind. Her ass was still made to shake while she rolled her hips back and forth to work her wet pussy down onto Love's crotch and enjoy the feeling of his big dick balls deep in her twat. At the same time, her asshole still got fingered to push in as deep as he could reach to add to the pleasure she felt from what seems to be the best action she's had yet since she moved to the States for the ill-fated attempt to become a WWE Superstar. "MMMMM! YES... FUCK... I need... AHHHH! More!" She moaned and tossed her hair back again. A little hiss let out when his finger left her asshole, just to make her gasp then bite down on her lower lip when his hand delivered a hard spank to her ass. A thrill of pleasure rather than pain to further show this beauty wasn't a stranger to some fun with that rounded booty of hers.

"So, uh, Giovanna?" Dirty One finally spoke up to get her attention so she looked back. "You look like you're down for some more fun, right?" The grin was evident in his voice. "How about we make things worth your while and you give my man Johnny here an even better time?"

"Ahhhhh... Better time?" Giovanna questioned and was made to groan again when Love lifted her off from his cock.

"Oh, you know..." Dirty One made her eyes go wide when he pulled out another bunch of notes from his pocket. "We get that fat ass of yours all lubed up and ready to show what kind of bad booty freaks you Brazilian sluts can be!" He said and tossed the notes down to the floor.

"I think... Yes... We can..." Eburneo agreed all too quickly, without fully knowing what was in store thanks to the language barrier, and maybe not just for the money either from how she looked over Johnny's fat dick again.

The video footage would continue, but an edit in the video jumped to a few minutes later and now had Giovanna on all fours on the back seats and yet again her back perfectly arched like she wasn't a stranger to this kind of position. Her ass was spread to show off the well-lubed up, glistening state of her asshole to match the shine that was over Johnny's cock with that hung hunk in position behind her. Able to ease his thickness into her rump to make them both moan. One hand around her ass to keep a cheek to the side for a clear view of the motion. He pumped firmly but slowly to start with to let them both adjust to the tightness since, as only expected of a stunner like this, if few men could even handle being in her mouth then it was an even shorter list of those who got to tap this world-class ass.

"MMMMMMM! FUUUUUUCK!!" She moaned and stared back over her shoulder to watch him fuck her from behind. Unable to just stay in place and let him prove he can both dish out the action alongside being able to take it as he'd done before this position. Her thick rump was eased back towards him with a smooth shift while he pumped in and out of her tight asshole. Her tits swayed underneath and her long dark hair flowed back and forth from the perfectly timed motion. All that ass backed up into him when he thrust forward to fit another inch into her rump. "AHHHH! FUCK... MMMMMM! FUCK!!" More groans from her, and for another display of how filthy the curvaceous Brazilian was her pussy was still soaked to get off on this anal sex without even a hand being between her legs to play with herself. Just the feeling of a huge dick that stretched her back passage out in a way she's seemingly not gotten yet since she moved to the United States.

"Now we're fucking talking! Fat Brazilian booty! Clapping back and getting stuffed! Gotta love it!" Dirty One said with a chuckle and got the great, close-up view from behind as those dark-skinned cheeks shifted back and forth to match the smooth pace and building force of the thrusts from the fat white cock being stuffed into her. Moans from both the hunky porn star and the now former sports entertainer who showed that while pro wrestling wasn't her calling, with 'talent' like this making money in skin flicks could easily be a wise career move. "Don't go fucking easy on this bitch! We'll send her back to her home country with that ass gaped fucking wide!" He sinfully joked. Able to record the anal action thanks to how Love kept her ass spread and his body at a slight angle so the sight of his fat cock being rammed into her tight asshole was clear to see. Still close enough of contract that the loud slap when her booty hit his body rang out to mix nicely with both their loud and shameless groans.

Even with the language barrier between the two, it was clear that the former NXT trainee loved her juicy ass being filled with a thick, long cock. Her moans were constant and a more than healthy shine of sweat across her curved frame while she pushed herself back and forth on the Bus' back seats to take his dick. Her snatch was still wet to further show how this all thrilled her but both hands planted to keep herself in the classic doggy-style position. Able to take and give back smoking hot action in equal amounts while she stared over her shoulder and watched her ass slap back into his waist with a bite of her lip. She couldn't believe not just how good it felt to be paid to fuck, but that sex could feel this good and last this long with a stud that's only now begun to sweat from her eagerness to take his dick.

"MMMMM! FUCK! More... AHHHHH! YES! MORE! OOOOOOOOOOH!" More purrs of approval from the trained black belt in Jiu-jitsu when she took a firm slap onto her ass from the hunk that was buried between those plump cheeks of hers. The hand print that formed on her rump would be likely evidence alone to anyone, whether she had a partner or not, that she'd been up to no good when she should be preparing to return home to Brazil. Not that the stretched-out state of her asshole after this round of sex wouldn't be a strong hint that she'd been banged by a total stranger and every moment of it captured on film. "YES! YES! AHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Another lustful hiss and a slam of her hand down on the back cushions she was on while she got banged from behind. Strands of her long hair struck down her back and along the shoulder while juices slowly dripped down her inner thighs. A harder workout than any WWE Performance Center class she'd taken part in and far more enjoyable from the loud moans that escaped her with each deep and firm pump into her asshole she received.

"MMMMM... Let's bang this slut and get her titties shaking too..." Johnny decided and eased his dick out of her ass to make her groan in obvious disappointment.

"Ahhhhh... Not done yet?? Are you??" Giovanna asked but smiled when she saw that his dick was rock hard and ready for more.

"No way, slut... Lay down for me!" He pointed to the floor of the van while the cameraman moved back and swept up some of the notes to clear a space for them.

"OK!" Eburneo smiled and was too distracted with her eyes still locked on that big dick while she moved to be on her back that she didn't notice The Dirty One sneakily stuff a few of the notes he'd claimed would be her payment instead back into his pocket.

The Brazilian's attention was solely on the hung white hunk to watch him move down and then scoop up her hips to make them rise off the floor. In equal parts obedience and eagerness, she used her hands to grip her legs just below the knees to pull them back and against her stunning body to aid in the curl-up. So that when he pushed back into her asshole, his firm thrusts meant her frame jolted back on the floor and her tits bounced in time with the jolts. Firm and smooth strokes straight into her back passage that was perfectly stretched out to fit the shape of his thickness. So he could drive in balls deep and make that slap of skin against different toned skin ring out while she moaned nice and loud from the butt fucking.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK! YES! MMMMM... AHHHHH!" The beauty once known as Secretary G from the very brief appearances on NXT television groaned in delight from the deep and stiff pumps her juicy backside took. The submissive position meant she could only take it but loved every moment. Her loud moans showed she was more than experienced with backdoor action and all too happy to let her once vice-like asshole be rammed by this thick and long cock. The stray bank notes around her on the floor further proof of how sinful she was to be down to fuck on camera for a payday. Plus, the fact she got action better and harder than she's had in years helped her to ignore how any career, be it in sports entertainment or BJJ, would be easily ruined when this sex tape got published.

The only thing on her mind right now was sky high pleasure for the curvy beauty. While it had been top-notch from the anal stuffing so far, the veteran stud stuffed right into her back passage knew how to push the buttons of a stunner like this even without them speaking the same language. A hand moved down to the top of her slick pussy to start to slowly rub back and forth. The reaction instant with a gasp of delight from her and wide eyes for the double dose of stimulation. Her twat was stroked and her ass fucked at the same time to take care of both lower holes and the view of both slices of filthy action was clear to view by the camera. Firm pumps to make her ass cheeks jiggle and now brushes back and forth over the slick slit and her clit to ensure that the look of pleasure on her sweat-coated face stayed in place.

"FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHH! FUCK!!" Grunts and moans while the now former NXT Superstar-in-training stared across her curled-up body to watch her being double-teamed by a single stud. His skilled fingers glided across her soaked pussy and his fat, long cock drilled her ass with the kind of stiff pace that might leave the usual kind of one-and-done random whores on the Bang Bus being unable to walk straight for a week. Not that any normal slut could even handle the level of anal pounding that she had done, let alone so deep as her booty has taken. "MORE! YES! FUCK! AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Loud cursing in her thick accent while the sweat poured from her dark-skinned body. Her hair was a sprawled mess with strands stuck to her cheeks and her chest jiggled away when her frame jolted back and forth in time with his stiff thrusts. So even if her 'fame' from the very brief time in sports entertainment quickly faded when she went back home, this filthy footage would ensure she was infamous on both halves of the Americas and around the world.

"Oh yeah! Fuck her up! Gape this fucking slut nice and wide!" Dirty One said and did not attempt to try and bribe her further with more offers of cash now that he saw how cock-drunk she was. That huge dick stuffed up her ass did the trick alone to make her forget how wrong it was to be rammed by a total stranger, especially for a quick payday. But the addition of that hand to slide over her wet folds sent her to a different level of sin. "Fucking break her! I don't want this slut to be able to fucking speak after being fucked so good! Broken English or otherwise!" He joked and kept the action filmed to show off her lower holes being worked over and the lust plastered across her face. All the pro wrestling and BJJ training in the world is no match for the thrill that a huge slab of man-meat can give a beauty like this with tight holes built to be fucked.

"FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH! AHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHHHHHH!!" That was proven when Giovanna's head tilted back accompanied by long and loud moans. Made to cum hard on his fingers that stroked away across her snatch thanks to the intense, mind-blowing pleasure from the hard ass fucking she got from him. Said hunk made to grunt when her back passage clamped around his member but like a pro, he both endured the renewed tightness and kept on with the thrusts in and out to make sure she rode out the high for some red hot footage. "AHHHHHH... AHHHHHH! AHHHHH..." She panted when her head slumped back and her arms let go of her legs that then just sprawled out on the floor of the van. Her humiliation was not quite over yet of course when he pulled out of her and the sight of her gaped asshole was shown before he let go of her hips to leave her laid out for a moment.

Only briefly since a porno like this needed a proper finish. That arrived when Johnny grabbed her by the long, sweat-soaked hair and forced her up with a groan so she sat with her tired face offered up for a target. His other hand gripped his member to furiously stroke and aim down at her and once more, without even a couple more dollars being tossed her way, she didn't need to be provoked to offer up what they wanted. Her mouth was open and her tongue naughtily stuck out while she closed her eyes for a sign that she knew what to do after a round of good action.

So the money shot was captured nice and close up when the thick streaks of white blasted out from that dick to plaster her face and catch over not just the strands of hair stuck to her features from the sweat but into her locks at the side of her head and the top. A large coating from forehead to chin, with shots over her nose, cheeks and into that open mouth and across her tongue. A satisfied purr from her at the generous mouthful by the time he stroked out the last drips onto her mouth and lips. So she could seal up and use a single hungry gulp to swallow down the seed and then let out a loud gasp before she opened wide to prove she'd drunk it all down for a last shameful sight along with her cum-covered face.

"Fuck yeah... Brazilian sluts are fucking built different!" Dirty One said for his filthy brand of compliment while he got a close-up of her glazed features.

"Ahhhhh... Was so good!" Giovanna smiled and made sure there wasn't any spunk close to her eyes. "Big cock... In my ass... So good!" She stated in her broken English.

"Damn right, slut! You took it like a true freaky whore!" Dirty One mocked and knew he could get away with it thanks to the language differences. "But I think, we need, you know, to let you ah, recover a bit, right?" He claimed as behind her, Johnny Love scooped up her clothes along with some of the scattered money.

"We done? End?" Eburneo questioned as the bus slowed down and pulled up to a quiet part of the city that was well away from where they'd picked her up. "Yes, we need rest... Ummm... Where are we?" She asked with a nervous laugh before she saw Johnny and misunderstood his action to take her clothes. "Ummmm... Wait..." She frowned while the side door was opened, counting out the bills that she'd pocketed and those that had been on the floor. "Where is, how you say... Money?" She questioned and made the mistake of being close to the door for some much-needed air. "You said... More money, if I did... Ahhhhh!!"

Embarrassingly for a woman skilled in self-defence and BJJ, when she got shoved from the behind by Johnny it sent her shoved from the edge of the van down to the street below. A loud yell of outrage in her native tongue and some bills floated in the air while she got back to her feet. But too late to stop things. By the time she turned the door had closed and she'd barely slammed a hand on the back of the van while it drove quickly off to leave her naked, cum-coated and furious now the post-sex bliss had been shattered. Yelling in the distance for a memory of her final days in the States that would be as wild as her claims about why she left NXT.

"No clue what she fucking said, but that bitch was pissed!!" Dirty One stated the obvious when he sat back. "Guess I would be too finding out I'd been played and short-changed!" He bragged and showed the camera the fat stack of notes he still had.

"That was a real classic episode!" Johnny joked while he took a well-deserved rest in the back seats. "Fucking some hot, random slut!"

"Yeah, and one who probably ain't gonna be remembered any year soon now she's done with wrestling or whatever!" Dirty One bluntly, but perhaps accurately, stated. "But what's she mad about? She got some good dick, got a paycheck, and now she can go back home and do whatever the fuck she wants! A win-win either way! And speaking of which..." He turned the camera towards the front. "Yo, are we still on for the afternoon? Now that we got this episode in the can?" He asks The Driver, who just briefly raised and hand and made a motion with a finger to agree. "Hell yeah! Gonna be a fucking blast! Alright, let's drop my man Johnny off and we can hit the alley! I'm not gonna lose this game, not after the way I got smoked last week!" He claimed with a chuckle.

All that was left for the footage was a shot to look out the window and take in the view of the passing streets before the video slowly faded to black, followed by the copyright notices to bring an even more classic than-usual edition of the Bang Bus to a close.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12