Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 17

Story Info
AEW's Jamie Hayter gets some big porno cock.
6.5k words
2.25
798
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events here are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Jaime Hayter (AEW, former Stardom)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Jaime Hayter

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"Alright, alright, alright!" That familiar voice of The Dirty One was heard from behind the camera as the video started up. Showing an equally recognisable sight of the infamous interior of the Bang Bus and this time, sat on the back seats in a set of Jeans and a shirt was the black porn star stud known as Anton Harden. "We've got my man Anton here rolling with us, ready to help stuff some slutty, fat pro wrestler ass!"

"I heard you guys get some real freaks on here..." Anton said with a handsome smile. "And getting a piece of some slutty PAWG bitch? Count me the fuck in!"

"That's just it, my man!" Dirty One said with a laugh. "And you're gonna get that with this chick. She got in touch with us, saying some shit about how she was like, needing some cash because she was out with an injury from the place she works at or some bullshit. I only half-read it. The only thing I know is she's some British slut with a big, fat fucking ass. So make sure this bitch gets the shit railed out of her!"

"It's why I'm here!" Harden said with a nod. "Big dick ready to slam open a tight hole or two."

"Damn right! We just need to... Oh, hold up? You spotted her?" The camera moves around as the van is slowing down to pull up to the side of the road. Seeing a woman taking off sunglasses to pop into a handbag as she approaches the vehicle as The Dirty One opens up the side door.

"About bloody time you tossers showed up!" The thick English accent of AEW wrestler Jaime Hayter says as the thickly curved beauty invites herself into the van. Clad in a jacket, which she quickly took off to dump to the floor with her bag, to leave her in tight, nicely fitting leggings to cling to her fantastic, juicy ass and a snug sleeveless top to show off her rounded tits. "Bloody heat was killing me out there!" She complained with an arrogant tone as she brushed her two-toned long hair of blonde and black back over her shoulders as she looked over a grinning Anton. "Well then... Good to see you lot agreed to pair me with a bloody black bloke." She said with a hint of approval in her voice.

"Hey! You climbed into the van real quick! I thought your fine ass was injured or something?" Dirty One pointed out.

"I'm not medically cleared to wrestle matches! Doesn't mean I bloody need a Blue Badge!" Jaime snapped with a glare at the camera. "What do you bloody care anyway! You're just here to watch me get my end away with this guy!"

"Well, shit! Don't let me stop you two from fucking! Go right ahead!" The cameraman laughs. "Saves me the bullshit of doing an interview everyone skips past anyway!"

"I like my women to be fucking honest about being down to fuck..." Anton chuckled again as he made her look over as he unbuttoned his Jeans. Her pissed-off look switched to wide eyes as she got a close look at the thick, long, dark-skinned dick that he was packing as he was hardening, and not because of his stage name, at the idea of getting a piece of this paler but tanned beauty.

"That's... Exactly what I was after..." Jamie smirked, moving to slide down to her knees despite being on the injured list as he spread his legs so she could move in close.

"Everything's bigger in America, huh?" Anton joked with a grin as she took hold of his member.

"The bloody egos for sure with the tarts I deal with in AEW..." Hayter claimed as she pumped his cock to get him rock hard. She glanced to the side to see the camera coming over and raised an eyebrow.

"Usually chicks like you need an extra bride to get down and dirty! You not getting it good enough from the other wrestlers or whatever?" Dirty One teased and taunted as he moved over so the camera could stare down to get her face as she glared up.

"None of your bloody business! So what if I'm getting right to it?? I'm not here to bloody talk now, am I?" Jaime snapped with an arrogant tone as she stroked that long black cock. She didn't try to bluff things though as she leaned in and ran her tongue up the underside of that shaft to get a groan out of her co-star for this video. That tongue moved to swirl around the thick bell-end as she let out a groan and pumped the base. Her eyes shot a look to the camera that moved up close to her before she gazed at the muscular hunk as she worked over the tip of his dick. A slow travel around the crown to leave a little bit of her spit onto him before she slapped over the slit a few times. "Mmmmm... Tastes not half bad, I'll give you that..." She admitted before she slapped that thick crown off her tongue to make them both groan before she switched back to another long, teasing swirl across the tip.

Not here to just do basic tricks, the former AEW World Women's Champion soon guided that fuck-stick up into her mouth. A groan escaped the porn star as her full, ripe lips wrapped around his thickness while she let out another approving moan at the flavour of some dark man-meat. One hand still stroked off the lower portion as she began to work her lips along the upper part. Not just handling the crown but a good few inches below as she slurped with a nicely loud motion. Perhaps not so much eager but looking to prove a point as she sent her pretty face up and down. The motion was more than enough to make her blonde and black hair sway as she used her free hand to brush it back like she's plenty experienced in sucking dick to know to keep a clear view.

"Mmmmmpphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmm..." Her eyes narrowed with a mix of desire for getting some huge cock, and one that wasn't just blowing a load in a minute between her juicy lips, and being pissed off with having to perform a sex act on camera like it was all beneath her. Even though this is not just completely willing, but she's being paid to do this. Not letting her injury affect the smooth way she was working her head up and down to feast on that meaty shaft, which made her saliva gradually drip down his pole. The spit soon stroked over his prick thanks to her hand at the base as she impressively double-teamed this veteran's cock to make him moan but not be close to cumming even with how good she is at blowing a fat dick.

"Now we're talking! Look at this thick bitch go! That's the shit, right there!" The Dirty One stated with glee clear in his voice as he got the close-up shot of Jaime's gorgeous, tanned features sliding along that dark man-meat as her lips remained perfectly wrapped around that fat weapon. The beauty gave a nasty side-eye look and used her free hand to flip the bird even as she kept sucking off this moaning hunk. "Fat ass, big old lips and nice tits? A slut like this is wasted in some wrestling ring!" He continues to both compliment and insult as the wrestler doesn't do any job of disproving that with the smooth way her ripe lips ease up and down that dick. That gave the appearance that this wasn't the first time she'd engaged in some interracial action with how deeply she was handling such a vast size of meat like this as her spit carried on to reach the base and her stroking hand that was more than sticky from all her drool.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrkkk... Mmmmm..." More muffled groans left the beautiful Englishwoman as she guzzled down more of that fat dick. Finally, she went hands-free as her palm left the base to grip Harden's other thigh as she plunged up and down with a steady pace. Her two-toned hair swayed with the eager motion that kept this stud moaning as she handled what that far-from-inexperienced mouth could dish out. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Shhhrrlllppp... Mmmmm..." Her eyes still narrowed but with clear desire in them, knowing she could have a good time with this big dick. Her arousal was clear with the hard nipples that poked through her top without taking into account the constant groans that bounced off that prick she had stuffed between her full lips.

"Ahhhhh... Get it, girl... Mmmmm! I can tell you've been... Mmmmm! Wanting that fine, fat white ass of yours Blacked somethin' bad..." Anton shamelessly states as he grins and lets her feast on his meaty length. Showing his skill in handling what stunning whores can dish out as his cock is rock hard and taking those deep slurps as her mouth glides along his prick without him even needing to pump upward once to stuff her mouth. More than happy to let her do the sinful work as he plays his part to take it. "Mmmmm... Damn, girl... Fucking mouth like this could finish off a football team before they got to halftime!" He joked with another moan. His cock almost vanished completely up into her hungry, talented mouth with just a few saliva-soaked inches not between her lovely lips. Hayter not even gagging with his vast amount filling her as she slowly lifted to let his cock leave her with a loud 'pop' sound as she groaned to further show her arousal.

"You'd better be talking about the proper footie! And not this Yank rip-off of Rugby you tossers do over here!" Jaime showed her arrogance again with the rude remark. But gave the men something to smile about when she sat back on her knees and pulled her top up and over her head to show off her nicely sized and rounded tits.

"Oh I think a bitch like you knows plenty about handling balls, never mind ball games!" Dirty One taunted with a chuckle as he filmed her moving up onto the seats so she could peel down her leggings.

"Up yours! Fucking wanker!" Hayter snapped as she showed off her stunning, juicy and rounded ass as she peeled down her bottoms and kicked off her footwear for good measure.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this!" Anton said as he caught the wrestler by surprise. Pulling her over onto his lap as her ass was facing out as he reached down and lined his cock up with her tight, smoothly shaved pussy that was looking a bit wet just from getting off on sucking cock.

"MMMMM! FUCK!!" Jaime voiced no objections and even put her hands onto the nicely broad shoulders of the black hunt she was now mounted on. A glance over her shoulder down at her fat ass as his big, thick cock was thrust up into her pussy pussy. The feeling easily made them both moan as she enjoyed her tight white snatch being spread apart while he got his thick black rod clutched by some hot, wet pussy. "FUCK! That's fucking huge! I'll bloody give you that, motherfucker! MMMM!" She admitted as she took a few moments to adjust to the feeling of being stretched out to show she wasn't used to this feeling. The groans left her as she stared back and began to shift and not just from the jolts as his cock plunged upward into her box. All as she tellingly took this cock bareback despite the risks to her career of fucking a man she's only just met. Like that was on her mind with the camera focused on her to watch her fuck like she's just as much of a porn star as the hunk she's on top of.

Anton reached up and gripped her tanned waist to keep her held on his lap. That allowed her to shift and begin to match his thrusts as she lifted her stunning, curvy body before she drove down and made a rather thunderous clap ring out from those thick ass cheeks of hers as they met his strong thighs. His cock didn't even need to be fully buried into her slot for that slap to echo around the moving vehicle they were fucking in but she was taking him nicely deep anyway. Another sign that it's not just sucking dick but action, in general, the world-travelled grappler is experienced in. Her long, dual-coloured hair swaying in the air as she bounced and despite her mockery from before this was a very eager motion to give back as good of a stuffing as she was built to take.

"God fucking damn! Look at that big fucking PAWG ass go! Shaking like a damn Earthquake!" Dirty One raved as he got that perfect shot with his back view of the proceedings. Her juicy rump rippled away as she moved up towards the crown of Harden's fat black dick before her tight white pussy drove down to the base. A constant vanishing act to let his price briefly reappear before her meaty backside slammed down to keep the slap sounding out. "Could fucking eat that booty all night and never come up for air! Thick as all fuck and I love it!" He added with a cackle like her rump was more of a hotter sight than her tight pussy getting rammed full with a fat dick. No one was complaining about this zoom-in, even as it missed the glance back over her shoulder she gave as she, for different reasons, more than enjoyed watching herself being fucked.

"MMMMM! It's a fucking treat at least... AHHHH FUCK! To finally enjoy a shag... MMMM! That didn't bloody end after a could fucking minutes! MMMMM! FUCK..." The former singles and Tag Team Champion in Stardom admitted between rather loud moans for a woman who had been showing such a cocky attitude about this all just minutes ago. Nothing like a thick piece of man-meat to 'tame' a stunning woman and make her moan as she got railed better than most rounds of sex she'd had in her life. "MMMM! FUCK! Haven't been... UHHH! Fucking stretched out like this in a long bloody while, either! MMMMM!" She added, not painting a favourable picture of any past relationships either. Not giving much concern to that fact as she loved the feeling of that big dick filling her up as her tight pussy replaced her saliva with some pussy juices as she bounced away with perfect timing to take his thrusts deep and hard.

All Anton had to do was sit back, keep a grip on her toned waist and slam his fuck-stick up into her wet, tight pussy like he's done to countless women, and many with far more experience with on-screen action than this babe, over the years. His deep groans showed that this piece of snug and soaking English pussy was right up there with the other whores he's had for a motivation on its own to get the most out of this thicc stunner. Enjoying a fine view of the jiggle of her tits thanks to her very eager shifts along his thrusting rod. Plenty left in the tank to give her a proper work over even with how great her love tunnel feels on its own as she shows her level of bedroom skill to make it seem she'd be just as good a fit in his line or work despite this being just her first time doing this on film.

"MMMM! Come on! AHHHHH FUCK! That's all you've got? MMMM! FUCK!!" Jaime groaned as the sweat started to form and roll down her gorgeous English face and her juicy, curved body. Her rump still clapped wildly each time she dropped down and took a deep thrust without either her or her hunky co-star feeling any sting of pain from the collision. Her hair still flew about a bit as she kept her motion smooth and steady. Meaning that her head and upper body popped up over the line of sight of the windows of the van so that if any passing motorist or someone on the sidewalk looked in, they'd know full well some filthy action was going on even if the penetration was hidden. "MMMM! Fucking fill me up! AHHHH! Bloody stuff me! MMMMM! I can bloody handle more than this!" She moaned out and for once it wasn't just an arrogant brag like she's been doing earlier on. Worked up in a good way now that she's experienced the best sex in her life so far along with taking the biggest dick she's ever gotten, with plenty more action to come.

"Talk is cheap, slut!" Anton said, easing his dick out of her slick pussy as he lifted her from his lap. "Let's see you take it balls deep and beg for it before I fuck that fine, fat ass of yours."

"Oh please!" Jaime tossed her hair back with an arrogant look. "As if even you could handle all of this..." She bragged, giving her thick booty a hard slap as she moved to lay on her side along the back seat with her ass facing out to the camera as she lifted a leg.

"Fucking fine by me!" Hardon smirked, moving in as he pushed his length back into her soaking pussy until his crotch met her tanned flesh. Both of them let out loud, shameless moans as he started to thrust. Her stunning, juicy backside rippled away with each pump as her body shifted along those well-used, and not just from today's session, back seats. Her hair hanging down and just off the floor to sway as she shifted and indeed took that meaty dick deep to the hilt. His muscular frame angled just right so the camera got a clear view of his cock as he pumped firmly in and out to ensure that wicked slap when their bodies connected rang out along with their groans of delight while he showed he can deliver red hot action as well as take it.

"MMMM! FUCK! Yeah, come on you hung bugger! MMMM! Give me a right good shagging! MMMM FUCK!!" The former AEW World Women's Champion demanded as a nice shine of sweat was across her stunning face from the intense action so far. Her eyes, showing way more desire compared to her pissed-off nature earlier on, darted from down to watch her pussy being rammed to his handsome features for the matching pleasure that she was experiencing. Again showing that no matter the badass attitude let alone the superb wrestling skill she has, a big fat dick can tame even the meanest of stunners. "MMMM! YEAH! FUCK! Right deep in my bloody twat! MMMMM! FUCK! Fucking fill me up! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She groaned and didn't even need to shift as his grip on her thick leg made sure he could haul her back along the seats to take more of his stiff and swift thrusts now that her love tunnel was perfectly resized to fit the shape of his massive prick.

"God damn! Look at that fat ass shake! Gonna fucking hypnotise me!" The Dirty One said as he captured the sight of the constant jiggle of her juicy, tanned English backside as her body bucked every time that dark, American dick slammed into its new home of her soaking but still snug pussy. Just as impressive was the fact that her booty wasn't turning red from the repeated contact like she was used to much harder blows from her in-ring career, while she didn't feel any sting of pain from the strikes. "So much cake it feels like this bitch is packing the whole damn bakery here!" He rudely said as he kept an angle to make her those assets of her shaking cheeks got captured along with that big cock sliding back and forth into her slot. Footage that alone would easily recover the price paid to get this beauty to fuck on camera but getting more than his money's worth with how far better than the usual one-and-done Bang Bus randoms they usually have on here this stunner is.

"FUCK! MMMMM! Yeah, bloody stuff me! MMMM FUCK! Give me that big bloody black cock! MMMM! FUCK!" The beauty who has held Championships in Japan, the UK and the United States was putting on a performance here more than worthy of a good many adult film awards with how well she was being railed balls deep again and again. Her two-toned hair getting messy from the repeated swaying to leave strands sticking to her back thanks to the sweat still forming and rolling off her tanned body. "UHHHH! MMMM FUCK! Don't stop! FUCK! YEAH! Bloody rut me! MMMMM! Bloody wreck me! MMMMM FUCK! So fucking good! MMMMM!!" She shamelessly admitted as she found herself staring between her legs to watch the addictive sight of a massive slab of black cock pounding deep and hard into her soaking, tight, white pussy. Even from how she's positioned and being filmed, it was still her fat rump being the focus of the attention without it even being tapped yet.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12