Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton showed his stuff as his more than toned body has a shine of moisture from this erotic workout. A fresh groan left him with every thrust as he drilled that soaking pussy with his dark fuck-stick. The kind of stiff, hole-stretching pace that would render most normal women into a cumming mess long before this point in the fun. No such risk here with a beauty built in more ways than one to take a hammering. While he showed that stamina that makes him a top male star in the porn world to not just have a huge dick but expertly knew how to use it. A smooth, quick pace to only drag a few inches out of her slot before driving right in to make her ass jiggle away as he repeated to motion to keep that slap ringing out to be loud enough to mask the engine of the van still driving around as they fuck in the back.

"MMMMM... Not getting tired now, are you?" Jaime teased, glancing over her co-star as he pulled out of her dripping twat.

"Nah, girl." Anton smirked. "I'm just gonna get ready to go to town on your fat fucking ass!"

"Bring it, you cocky arsehole..." Hayter licked her lips as she sat up on the seats as he moved out of shot. "Just don't cry to me if my fine arse breaks that fucking huge dick of yours in me..."

The sex tape moves forward a few minutes later to show Harden laying on his back on the floor of the Bang Bus while Jaime is on top of him with her ass once again sticking out to face the camera. This time, his fat cock (shining with a coating of lubricant) gets pushed up into her final lower hole to be tested as the thick wrestler eases down and backs her juicy rump against his shaft. Her asshole was similarly prepared with some lube so they both groaned as she took that big black cock into her stunning, rounded white ass. His hands were already on her waist to keep her held as she began to shift on his prick while he started to thrust upward into her super tight hole as their moans started to sound out once again.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUCK! OH FUCK ME! MMMMMM! AHHHH FUCK!!" Impressing again, only loud moans escaped Hayter as she shifted and worked her plump, to put it mildly, ass back against that pumping dick. Not feeling the same sort of pain that most women, and a good few porn actresses, would from taking such a thick, long shaft into a usually off-limits hole like this. "MMMMM FUCK! BLOODY HELL!! MMMM! FUCKING... UHHHHH!! STRETCHING ME THE FUCK OUT! MMMM!" She groaned as she looked back over her shoulder to watch her booty shake and shift from her eager motion. Feeling his rod gradually sliding deeper into her rump as she groaned and kept her body at a slight angle as her tits jiggled underneath her while her hair hung down her back to slightly sway as other strands clung to her sweat-coated back.

Anton kept hold of her waist as he drove his thick up. Another case of them perfectly matching the movement of the other like they've been experienced lovers for years rather than approaching an hour. Each stiff thrust up working more of his big black cock into her tanned, juicy ass as she dropped down to make her booty clap like she was a stripper or a hip hop dancer doing a slut drop. Groaning in delight even as the hard slap rings out from the weight of those cheeks striking down. Her tight back passage, even while more than nicely lubed up, was clamped around his thick rod while he stretched her to show she, not surprising for a woman with a tough attitude, didn't let just any guy tap her stunning, world-class backside.

"FUCK! MMMM! COME ON! DEEPER! AHHHH! HARDER, YOU BASTARD! MMMM FUCK!!" The former SWA World Champion of Stardom groaned as she rode that pumping dick to stuff her rump nice and full with this thick member. Getting off on the anal action without even touching her pussy as she kept her hands on his broad chest to remain balanced. Allowing her to sharply drop all that fat ass down into him while he plunged that weapon up into her needy, super tight asshole. "MMMM! FUCK THAT ARSE! FUCK IT! MMMMM FUCK! YOU DIRTY, HUNG BUGGER!! MMMMM!! FUCK!!" She demanded even as she used an intense, aggressive pace that would easily do the work for both of them. But the fact he's pumping away just keeps the pleasure nice and high to properly use the beautiful and talented pro wrestler like she's just another of the many hot babes he and his massive dick have ploughed over the years.

"Yeah, that's fucking it! Work that fat fucking ass! Bounce that shit like it's a damn basketball!" Dirty One raves as he keeps that shot from behind to show those full, juicy cheeks in their jiggling glory with a big dick stuffed into her asshole. She rocks back and forth as her rump claps down and takes those inches basically as balls deep as the position allows. "Or whatever sport in this bitch's homeland from across the pond that fits! Haha!" He jokes as he captures the action. Hayter still managing to shift up and down and give back as good of a fuck as she's built to handle. Just more wicked evidence that if her injury doesn't recover she could easily make a switch in career and make plenty of lewd cash from taking part in skin flicks like this instead of wrestling matches.

"MMMM! This fucking nothing, you fucking shit! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!" The former Pro Wrestling: EVE International Champion yelled as she stared over her shoulder with another lusty look as sweat dripped from her moaning features and left strands of her two-toned hair across her face. Bouncing sharply with the sort of energy that only comes from a hot white babe getting Blacked nice and hard to blow away any other round of sex she's had in her life. "MMMM FUCK!! Just fucking wait... UHHHH! Until this bugger is... MMMMM! Taking my bloody back shots! Then we'll see... MMMM FUCK! Who is bloody working who!" She vowed between loud and shameless groans as she dropped and lifted over and over like she was just as much of a well-oiled sex machine as the stud underneath her was as he worked his cock into her ass with a swift and stiff piston-like motion.

"Well? What the fuck are you waiting for, slut?" Dirty One said with a snigger. "Get that fat ass off of my boy and assume the fucking position!"

"MMMMM... Be careful what your tossers wish for..." Jaime said with more of a purr to her voice than she should have considering her earlier arrogance. She moved off of Harden as she got onto the floor. Showing off more of the strength of those thick legs of hers as she went face down, ass up with her juicy booty sticking high and out while she spread her legs. Allowing her to slide a hand along her stomach and start to rub her soaking twat even before he'd got back inside of her.

That, of course, didn't take too long to happen as Anton grinned and got behind her. Both of them moaned out as his fat shaft slid deep into her back passage with the first thrust as he reached over and held her waist once again. As she'd promised, the sound of her plump cheeks striking his muscular waist was louder and hotter than before as she managed to push back even with just one hand to support her on the floor. Almost twerking her cheeks as she shoved her snug asshole back along that pumping dick. Being railed balls deep right from the start, he briskly rammed her with a stiff pace as the camera moved around. Positioned for a stunning Point of View shot straight down to capture her cheeks slamming back and rippling from every sharp blow as the two met.

"FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK! MMMM YES!! FUCK THAT ARSE! AHHHHH FUCK!!" As she kept the position held, her face was turned to leave one side of her face pressed and rubbing against the floor of the mini-van that was still driving around as she got fucked. Her cheek shifted as she jolted and rocked her other set of plump cheeks right back and hard into her co-star to keep his fat dick rammed into her once vice-like back passage. "MMMMM FUUUUUUUUCK! BLOODY HELL! MMMMM FUCK! GONNA BE... FUCK! FEELING THIS FOR A BLOODY WEEK AFTER THIS! FUCK!!" She hissed and yet again didn't let the injury that was keeping her out of in-ring competition stop her from getting banged like she was just as much of a porn star as the stud behind her is. Her loud moans showed her strong approval for this butt fucking while she kept her hand furiously sliding away over her soaking twat to ensure the pleasure was sky-high.

"Yeah! Fucking twerk it, slut! Move that fat fucking ass! God damn!" The cameraman encouraged as he aimed the camera straight down to capture that huge booty slapping back hard into the dark-skinned hunk who was drilling her rump with his thick member. Every ripple and slap of those bodies meeting was recorded along with the sweat dripping off her cheeks. Only now her tanned flesh was finally a noticeable shade of pink from the constant, hard clapbacks she's been delivering. Any other woman and that included many a skin-flick starlet would have their butt left bright red and stinging trying to survive this pounding but her groans made it sound like she could go for hours more at this wild pace.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! MMMM! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK..." The eyes of the former AEW World Women's Champion were glazed over as she worked on a wicked autopilot to keep her booty shoved back sharply and hard. While her soaked fingers kept on sliding away over her slot to get the full pleasure from the best anal sex she's ever had to enjoy the wonders of a big black cock splitting her open. "OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!" Her pushes back and forth started to miss their rhythm so she ended up having to jolt rather than actively shove back thanks to his stiff pounding. Not exactly a worry for her with hose lost in the pleasure she was as her tongue ran across her lips and she still stroked away at her slit to keep juices dripping down those thick thighs.

To his credit, Anton continued to show superior skill to handle this world-class booty that was hotter and fatter than even some of the PAWGs he's drilled over his lengthy skin-flick career. Racking up another one here, he grunted while the sweat flowed off his desirable frame. She kept the pace quick and hard as her rump slapped off his waist over and over as he drilled her balls deep. Without any care he might be leaving her back passage stretched out for well over a week from this hard pounding. Knowing he just had to take care of fucking that fat ass while she dealt with keeping her moans loud and, unlike some women in the industry, very real to show what a secret anal freak the usually cocky beauty is.

"AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!" Another long and loud howl of delight as Jaime's free hand slammed down on the floor a few times like she was subconsciously 'tapping out' to how amazing it felt to get a big black cock fucking her up the ass from behind. Her legs trembling but still managing to keep the position as she not just hard, but a filthy squirt as her fingers danced over the top of her slot. Juices spraying out to add more mess to the floor to go with the sweat and drool with a puddle of liquid underneath her. "FUCK... FUCK! FUCK!" Fucked through the high, but mostly so the stud behind her could enjoy that back passage clutching his dick as she came. Eventually, she panted as her hand fell away. A wide, cock-drunk smile across her soaked face left her looking far removed from the mega bitch who had entered the Bang Bus well over an hour ago.

As fantastic as a finish that would be alone to witness such a humiliating squirt from a woman completely out-fucked, there was only one true way to finish the action portion of this video. That big dick pulled out of her now gaping wide asshole before she was quickly moved to kneel and gaze upward. Not being allowed to consider how she was now in the mess of her juices, including her orgasm, as her eyes locked onto the fat dark shaft being stroked off and aimed at her. She showed a lewd instinct to open her mouth wide and stick her tongue out even as she panted for air in her exhausted state.

One order a thick, hot money shot soon delivered as the big ropes of spunk blasted out to splash across Jaime's groaning features. Coating her cheeks, nose, forehead and chin while delivering a more than generous filling to her mouth as her lips got stained and her tongue coated. Plenty of distractions so she didn't even notice that some stray splats got caught in her dual-coloured hair. Her focus was on closing her lips as he flicked the last bits of jizz onto her. Using a single, greedy gulp to drink it all down and even stuck her tongue out after like a good cum slut to prove she'd taken it all down.

"Mmmmm... Bloody Hell..." Jaime groaned. "Someone give me a fucking towel or something! You nearly blinded me you arsehole!" She claimed, sounding half aroused from the high but slightly mad like if she was clear thinking she wouldn't have taken a load across the face.

"Oh yeah, sure, babe! We, uh, got you..." Dirty One lied, signalling to the Driver up front as he slowed down the van from the drive around the same block he'd been doing as he pulled up the first clear spot on the sidewalk.

"Well don't just sit there! Get me one!" She snapped as the post-orgasm clarity was just about sinking in. "You tossers! You got in my damn hair!" Hayter complained and didn't see Harden bundling up her clothes behind her. "I'm gonna bloody give you a good beating once I..."

The side door of the van was pulled open by The Dirty One, and before she could finish her threat she was shoved from the back by Anton to roll over and stumble out onto the random street far removed from where she'd been picked up at. "YOU FUCKING WANKERS! I'LL..." She yelled as she scrambled to her feet, only for Hayter to be hit across the face by her clothing to blind her as the door slammed shut. "GET FUCKING BACK HERE YOU ARSEHOLES!!" She roared as the van pulled away to leave her behind. She could only yell more insults while left naked and cum-coated out in the open for another classic Bang Bus dumping.

"Shiiiiiiiit... That fat ass bitch had one big attitude to go with that booty!" Anton chuckled with a grin. "Where'd you find these freaky bitches anyway?" He said, and not sounding like he actually cared about the answer as he sat down.

"Kind of the same company as a lot of them are signed to actually!" Dirty One chuckled. "And hey, it's her damn fault if we thought she was getting an easier time of things just because she was 'injured' or whatever." He added.

"Well, shit... If there's any more with a fat ass like that? Sign me the fuck up for it." Harden said with a grin.

"Oh, I think I got just the slut you're gonna love, my man..." The cameraman leaned in to give a fist bump. "But that's gonna have to wait. Because we're out of here, man! We're gonna split and get this one in the can! Back to the studio, Driver! I'm gonna order up a big old hot pizza to celebrate this one!"

The Driver up front just briefly raised a hand to agree to the plan as he kept his eyes on the road, while the camera panned to the side to look out the window at the passing streets. Slowly fading to black before those familiar copyright notices played out to bring another video to a close.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12