Bang Cock

Story Info
A sex tourist finds a partner in crime for using some hoes.
6.2k words
3.94
12.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's no wonder Bangkok is the worlds most visited city. Friendly people, beautiful weather, good food, cheap beer and no shortage of things to see.

And the hoes. So, so many hoes! I love the whole of South East Asia but whenever I'm travelling I make sure I drop by Bangkok for at least a week. I leave with my wallet a little lighter but my cock very thoroughly sucked. They call this country the 'land of smiles', and it never fails to leave me with a smile on my face.

There's nowhere else in the world quite like it. Back home the good old days of getting away with unreconstructed bawdy behavior are long gone. I miss those days when you could get away with slapping your secretary on the ass or even coercing the intern into a stockroom cupboard blowjob. These days you make a single un-PC joke and you can end up with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Not so in Bangkok. Here, cock is still king. Or, to be completely accurate, cash is king. But keep enough cash on you and the ladies will be lining up to do whatever you wish of them, usually for a very reasonable price.

I am stationed in the Nana Hotel, so chosen because it's just a street away from all the action of Nana Plaza and 'guests' are very welcome to stay. It's my last day here and I've already visited a couple of temples and gardens, enough to convince myself that I'm some sort of proper 'traveler'. Soon I will be stepping back outside to sample the heady pleasures of Bangkok's nightlife for one last evening.

But first, I'm having just a quiet drink on my own at the hotel bar, and feeling like some company. Not just the company of a beautiful young Thai woman with long legs, full breasts and a deep mouth. That is guaranteed to come later. I'm looking for the company of my own kind, which is, let's face it, a seedy sex tourist with just one thing on their mind. I'm looking for a partner in crime, and I'm sure this bar is the best place to find it. Ninety percent of the men in this hotel must be here for the very same reason as I am. I've already seen some of them pass in the corridors with a beautiful brown skinned lady, likely half their age and half their weight, wrapped around their arm. I smile knowingly at them as they pass. Some hurriedly walk past, embarrassed by what they're up to. Others give a knowing smile and nod back.

I'm not looking to make any real friends here. None of this 'we must keep in touch' or 'let's add each other on facebook'. Just someone to share the very best of what Thailand's nights have to offer, and then we go our separate ways.

I got chatting to a couple of blokes last night before suggesting we make a tag team of it. One man muttered 'not my thing.' Another had claimed, very unconvincingly, to be on a business trip.

Tonight just one other is sitting at the bar. I raise my half-drunk beer to him. "Having fun?"

It's a rhetorical question. I saw him disappear into his room last night with the sweetest looking girl in high heels, mini skirt and a top barely containing her tits. He smiles and raises his glass. "Sure am."

"You here on your own?"

"Yep. And you?"

"The same. Well, not alone for long. You know how it is."

He chuckles. He looks to be around fifty; slim build, balding, a pair of spectacles. We get chatting. His name is Phil, and it's no surprise to learn he's an accountant.

We sip our drinks and compare notes on the sex shows and go-go bars before I casually ask him, "Phil, have you ever tag teamed a girl?"

"What, like two guys, one girl?"

"You're right," I tell him, "one girl isn't enough. Two guys, two girls."

I see the flicker of recognition on his face as he realizes I'm making a proposition rather than just chitchat. But to his credit, and my relief, he doesn't seem especially shocked.

"You got two girls in mind?"

"Not yet, but they're easy enough to find."

Phil takes a sip of his beer as he considers. "If you're paying..." he says cautiously.

I raise my beer bottle. "It's all on me."

He thinks about it for a few seconds more. "Oh hell, why not?!"

Fifteen minutes later we've stepped out into the warm muggy tropical air of a Bangkok evening. We walk down streets lined with neon lights and scantily clad women. The sound of pumping music and rowdy laughter drifts from the windows and doors of every establishment. Beautiful women try to tempt us into each place, but I already have my mind set on a go-go bar where I know we can rent girls by the hour.

I breeze in like I own the place and order a couple of beers, passing one to Phil. Within thirty seconds we are surrounded by half a dozen girls. They're various body shapes, ages and attractiveness, though in all fairness even the least attractive of them all would score a solid six. But with such a variety of choices we can afford to get choosy.

Phil gets chatting to couple of girls who are soon trying to convince him to buy them an overpriced drink. They seem to be genuinely enjoying the flirtatious conversation.

Once upon a time I wasn't too different, and on my first couple of visits to go-go bars I genuinely tried to impress the girls. But I soon realized they couldn't care less about where I'd traveled, what I did for a living or the charity work I did in my uni years. They only care about how deep my wallet is. And for my part I only care about how deep their throat is. There's a beautiful simplicity to the power dynamic.

I've long given up trying to charm them and have since taken up the opposite approach; what I call a 'charmless offensive'. I state straight away what I'm looking for and give them no illusions about the kind of treatment they'll be receiving. "I'm looking for two of you lovely ladies to come back with us and deepthroat our cocks," I announce bluntly, "maybe slap you around a bit. I have to warn you; we're not going to be nice."

One of the girls suddenly has a look of disgruntlement on her face, and clearly finding such forwardness off putting she slinks away to the back of the bar. Never mind, there's still plenty where she came from. If any of the woman here aren't willing to be used in the way I plan to use them, it's better to weed them out here than when back in the hotel room. I don't want a girl who suddenly starts freaking out the minute I get hardcore on her throat and runs out the door. So the five girls who remain are either willing to put up with such punishment for a price or either just don't have enough English to realize just what I've been saying.

One of the women gets closer. She's petite, with the shortest of skirts and breasts pushed up above a black lacy top. Her elfin like face is framed by a short pixie haircut. She's clearly the best at English of all the girls here, and she leans in to check what she thinks she heard.

"Slap and blowjob?" she enquires.

"Slap and facefuck," I say laughing, and to ensure she has the point I mime holding her head against my groin and slapping it about. Two of the girls look at each other with expressions of concern, but still hang around.

Phil looks a little embarrassed at my crude approach, but seems to quickly forgive me when he realizes that the girls aren't as put off by this as he previously might have thought. Surely all these prostitutes have been on the receiving end of some good old fashioned abuse at one point in their careers.

The English speaking girl with shorter hair leans in further. Her soft full breasts are now resting against my arm, and her hand is trailing along my leg and towards my already stiffening cock. "You can slap and facefuck me," she says, "for a good price." There's a sparkle and intelligence in her eyes.

It's on. I tell her we're in a hotel just round the corner. She names her price. I name a lower one. We go back and forth for a minute, by which time her hand has finished sliding across my leg and is now cupped over my growing erection. We settle on 2000 Thai Bhat for the hour. The only question left is who will be our second victim?

"You got a friend who'd like to join us?" I ask. She turns around and addresses the other women. Two of them laugh nervously. All of them I'd happily take back to the hotel, but there's one who particularly catches my eye. Standing a little behind the other girls, she hasn't been talking as much. Stunning long brown legs run up to tight denim shorts so short that her shapely ass is spilling out onto the tops of her thighs. A tight white top does little to hide a slim figure leading up to two full breasts. She's tall for a Thai girl and has the cutest of shy smiles. She doesn't look a day over twenty.

"You happy with that one, Phil?" I ask my new partner in crime.

"More than happy."

I show the ringleader another bunch of notes to add up to 4000 in total, and we're on our way. I link arms with the cute pixie haired woman. Phil looks like he can't believe his luck, linking arms with the hottie whose almost as tall as him. Even as we walk down streets famous for their overabundance of attractive women, we still turn a few heads as we make our way back to our hotel.

Phil leans in towards me. "I've forgotten these girl's names already," he says quietly.

I'm not sure I ever knew them to begin with. Who was the girl I was linking arms with? Aon, Aranya?

"Same here," I admit, "let's just call them..." I nod to the cutie I'm linked arms with. "Whore one."

Then I nod to the slim, beautiful girl working alongside Phil. "And Whore Two."

Phil gives a little nervous laugh. "You think they'll mind?"

"They've probably been called worse."

Phil nods to his girl. "Do you think she knows what she's let herself in for?"

I laugh. "Maybe, maybe not, but she'll find out soon enough!"

Five minutes later we're back in my hotel room. The bed is a decent size, but would be a tight fit for four people. I can see the questions on the faces of the other three. Exactly how are we doing this?

First off, I hand out the cash to both girls. Then I hold up another 500 Bhat each. "Your tips," I tell them, "when we finish, if you're good".

I stand on the hotel room chair and stretch upwards to place the cash atop the wardrobe for retrieval later. I'm the only one here tall enough to reach it. It's a tactic I've used before. Give an extra incentive to take out whatever abuse we dish out, and they're much more likely to stay compliant and submissive until the end.

Whore One watches me place the money and smiles impishly, pushing her breasts up playfully with both hands. Standing shyly by her side, Whore Two looks impossibly beautiful. I decide to dub them Sparky and Shy Girl, but Whore One and Whore Two will continue to do for giving them instructions.

I get down from the chair and move directly between the two beauties. I place my left arm around Sparky's shoulders, and my right around Shy Girl's. I slide my hands down at the same time, both of them coming around a soft full breast. Sandwiched between two fine ladies, I give both of them a little squeeze. Whore One's response is to slide her hand down the front of my pants, stroking my growing cock. Then she reaches across me with the other hand, takes the hand of Whore Two, and slides that down my pants too.

Phil's looking at me for what to do next. "So, what's the plan?"

Standing there with my hands on two women's breasts and a hand each on my cock, I don't feel an urgent need for a plan. But I know I can't just stay standing like this forever. Reluctantly I slide away from the girls and take out another couple of beers for us from the room bar. "Here's to getting our cocks sucked."

I open mine and sit myself on the side of the bed. I motion to Phil. "Get comfortable," I tell him as I pass the beer. He sits down, just three feet away from me. Both the girls are stood opposite us, awaiting their instructions. "

"So, would you like to give us a blowjob?" Phil begins hesitantly.

"On your knees, bitches," I say bluntly.

Phil looks a little shocked, but Whore One knows what to do. With a smile that seems at least half genuine she immediately drops to her knees in front of Phil. Whore Two is left standing looking lost in front of me. Fortunately, Sparky once again shows her the ropes, reaching up to take one of her hands, and pulling her down onto her knees in front of me. I have no such doubts about what's coming next. I quickly unzip my shorts flies, pull them round my ankles and then pull down my boxers. My already rock hard cock falls out into Shy Girl's pretty face. She doesn't take the hint, so after one last lingering look at her youthful beauty and full breasts I hold the back of her head in the one hand and slide my cock into her lips with the other.

Next to me Whore One is already setting to work on a delighted looking Phil, her head bouncing up and down in his lap. He looks to me in amazement. "I can't believe you called them bitches," he says, sounding half shocked, half impressed.

"In this line of work I'm sure they've been called worse," I say casually as I keep my girls head firmly in place. "You've got to let them know who's boss. Plus, it's a great way to judge the rest of a girls character. If you can call a whore a bitch and she doesn't so much as flinch, you know you're onto a good one."

"I've never called a woman a bitch before," Phil confesses, "but I'd kind of like too."

"Go for it," I tell him encouragingly, "like this." I look down at the youthful beauty whose lips are around my cock. She's not bad at all, but still strikes me as one of those girls who would give you a half assed suck if she could get away with it. Probably a good thing I've got her and not Phil. A girl like this can require a firm hand, and fortunately that's just what I've got.

"Suck it, bitch."

The resentful moan that escapes her mouth around my cock shows that her English at least stretches to recognizing the word 'bitch', but she does what I've told her and carries on sliding my cock up and down in her mouth.

Phil looks to the cute woman diving towards his balls and says cautiously, "suck it bitch". She continues to do just that. Phil looks to me, delighted.

"It's one of the three ways to know you've picked a good woman," I tell him, "give them the old BTS."

"BTS?"

Globally BTS is known as a K-pop juggernaut. Closer to our current home it also stands for the Bangkok Transit System. But for me BTS means something very different indeed.

"It's the three signs that you have a good whore. The first step, drop the word 'bitch' into your conversation. If she's still happy to stay on her knees, you're onto a winner."

"And the second step?"

I take a leisurely look up my girl's body. Her feet are still clad in the ridiculously high heels that all the whores here wear. Reaching forward I run a hand up her long legs, slide it over that ass enclosed in tiny denim shorts, and then down over her slim waist until I finally get a good handful of those magnificent tits. I want to enjoy her body fully before I potentially fuck things up.

I finally run my hand over her long black hair and onto the back of her head. Bless her, she has no idea what's about to happen.

The second step is..." I extend my legs out, wrapping them over my girls back. I place both my hands on the back of her head.

"Throat!"

I hook her forwards with my legs, pushing Shy Girl's head firmly down with both hands as I do so. I feel my cock slide forwards with the most sublime satisfaction, moving through her mouth up to her tonsils and then into her throat itself. Her nose is pressed up against my pubes. My balls press against her chin.

Almost immediately she chokes and gags, pushing back ineffectually against my thighs. I hold her in place for a good couple of seconds before releasing her. She shoots backwards, her eyes watering as my erection slips from her mouth. A line of drool still connects my cock to her lips. She's gasping for air, looking up at me as though she can't believe what I just did. She jabbers something in Thai. Sparky takes a brief break from sucking off Phil to snap something back at her.

Sulking, the whore before me leans forwards. I press my cock back between her lips, and she reluctantly gets back to work.

"Damn," Phil says, "that was..."

"Hardcore," I finish for him.

"I mean sure, but weren't you worried she would bite it off?"

"A little," I admit, "but it's real hard to bite down when you're choking. At least I imagine so, I've tried it on enough go-go girls and none of them have given more than a nibble. Plus, she wants her tip. Why don't you give it a go?"

Phil looks down at the head moving back and forth in his lap. She's already throating a good two thirds of his rod with every nod forwards.

"But what if she chokes?"

I laugh and take a swig of beer. "Oh man, that feeling of choking, the vibrations against your cock. There's nothing like it in the world!"

"I'm sure, but for her?"

"She's a seasoned whore," I say, "I'm sure she can handle it. And besides, she already has warning of what we're up to."

"OK," Phil says as he holds onto his whore's head with a mix of hesitancy and excitement. He presses downwards a little inexpertly, but it does the job. Phil's hooker is pushed down, his cock disappearing upwards through those full lips of hers until no doubt the tip must be at the tonsils if not further.

A look of pure delight comes over Phil's face as Sparky gags on his dick. He takes his hands off and she surfaces for air. For the first time since I've seen her a look of shock is across her pretty little face, but it's only a few seconds before she's back to rhythmically bobbing up and down on my partner in crimes cock.

"Damn," Phil says admiringly, "I never thought she'd be able to throat the whole thing!"

"You never know till you try it."

"And the third way?"

I slap the girl sucking on my cock. It's not hard. The slap that is, not my cock. I don't want to leave a mark or make her so traumatized that she flees the hotel room. Nor do I want to slap the cock out of her mouth.

A muffled squeal of surprise escapes around my cock. She pauses for a few seconds, but after a firm hand on the back of her head, she gets back to work.

Phil's eyes go wide. "Man, you just slapped her!"

"I noticed."

"And she doesn't mind it?"

"Some girls like that sort of thing, perhaps not this one, but you never know until you try."

Phil looks back to Sparky, her lips still working dutifully up and down his cock. "Do you think she'd mind?"

"Only one way to find out."

Phil raises his hand hesitantly, and then brings his palm to her face. It's not too hard, but still hard enough to elicit a little squeal of protest from her.

Phil looks down in wonder. "Feels good doesn't it?" I say to him.

"Damn good."

"Those are the three ways to know you've got a well-trained whore. Bitch, throat, slap. If she's still sucking on your dick after you've pulled off those three you know you've got a good one."

Shy girl is proving just what a 'good one' she is by continuing to slide my erection in and out of her mouth. I'm close to cumming, but it would be a shame to pop so soon, not when we've still got forty-five minutes on the clock and there's so much more fun to be had. I reckon I've broken this girl in, and now it's time to do the right thing and share her with Phil.

"Time for a swap," I say. I lift Shy Girl off, my hard-on slipping from between her lips. Her cute face is looking up at me. She massages her jaw, seemingly glad that it's over, but hesitant about what's to come next. I admire her shapely form, running another hand up the inside of her long toned legs and across her stomach. The tight denim shorts and equally tight white top suit her shapely figure perfectly, but it's now the time of night when I want to see what she looks like in just her underwear. Next to me, Phil has released his grip on Sparky's head, and she sits back, no doubt wondering what's to come next.

12