Bang Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you ladies," I say, "now stand up and let us admire you."

Phil and I are still sat on the bed, shirts still on, shorts round our ankles. No doubt a ridiculous sight, but no one's paying to look at us.

Sparky smiles as she slowly rotates, letting us admire those full breast that are threatening to burst out of that black lacy top. Following her lead, Shy Girl turns around, her large breasts bulging magnificently under her tight white top. Mostly she just looks glad not to have my erection slamming down her throat.

I look to Phil. "Time to undress these lovely ladies. Which one do you want?"

What an impossible choice! He looks from one to the other, hardly believing his luck. He points to Shy Girl. "I'll take... that one. Whore Two."

"Whore Two it is," I say, and nod to the girls to swap places. I kick of the shorts from round my ankles and stand to place my hands on Sparky's shoulders. She's petite, her face just coming up to my chest. My erection tickles against her stomach. I run my hands down her black lacy top until they're at her belly. I grip it in both hands, and pull it roughly up over her head. I hold the top above her, her hands held up and tangled within it. I run a hand over both of her fine breasts before throwing the top across the room and releasing her. I slap my cock lightly against her toned belly before running my hands down it to her skirt, finding the zipper and sliding it down her legs. Lastly, I take off those classy but ridiculously high heels, allowing her to finally stand normally in bare feet.

Next to me Phil has just removed that tight white top from Shy Girl's chest. He's now staring in wonder at her slim figure topped by two surprisingly large breasts that are now held in by just a black lacy bra. He sets to work on her short shorts, pulling them down over long soft legs before finally removing those glamorous but no doubt awkward heels.

We give the girls another twirl as we admire them anew in their scant undies. Then once again it's time to set them to work. We remain standing this time round, the girls kneeling before us. Whore One runs her tongue across my head before she slides her full lips down my shaft. Just like I imagined, she's a champion cock sucker. Phil looks like he can't believe his luck as Whore Two opens her mouth to allow him to thrust his cock in. It looks like this night has taught him something, for he's already unafraid of putting some extra pressure on her head to ensure she throats him properly. Pleasing 'gugh, gugh, gugh' sounds rise from both of our groins.

I ensure Sparky's mouth stays firmly around my dick as I lean down just far enough to lift both beer cans from the floor. I hand one to Phil and we touch cans with a "cheers" before both lifting them to have a swig.

"Bang fucking cock," Phil says, his inhibitions sliding away under the dual pleasures of a cold beer and a well-trained hoe. He turns to me. "Thanks for this."

"My pleasure," I tell him, and with Sparky's well trained fingers fondling my balls and my cock sliding towards her throat, I couldn't be more sincere.

"And thank you ladies," Phil adds almost as an afterthought.

"Thank you ladies," I agree. Neither of them reply. Their mouths are full.

We let them do their thing for a minute longer. Standing in a Bangkok hotel room having a beer while one of Thailand's finest services your dick is no doubt a fine thing, but with two guys and two girls here, I think it's time to mix things up and get creative.

I give Sparky a breather for a few seconds as I say "Phil, I've got an idea, let's try something new."

The first position is a scene I saw in a porno and have been waiting to try out for a while. We keep both girls kneeling on the floor, though we're considerate enough to give them a pillow for their knees. Then we put them back to back, and without much explanation I move their arms back to link them around the arms of the hoe behind, locking them together at the elbows, the backs of their heads resting against each other. I admire my handiwork for a second, taking the time to enjoy the looks of confusion on both hoes faces as they look up at us wondering what's to come next. It's not hard to guess. Both of them are at ideal cock sucking height. Phil and I soon set to work. I slide my cock into Shy Girl's mouth for a second time while Sparky opens up for Phil. Seeing Phil's face just a couple of feet away from my own as we both thrust in and out of our girl's mouths is a strange thing to get used to. But travelling is all about new experiences, right?

When things get a little too weird I look down to see Shy Girls and Sparky's beautiful faces, their eyes lifted up to us, their cheeks bulging with each thrust of our cocks.

I'm inching ever closer to orgasm as I keep Shy Girl's mouth firmly around my erection, but I'm not planning to blow my load just yet.

"Phil," I say to my partner in crime, "have you ever spit roasted a girl?"

"That's where one of us fucks a girl in the pussy and the other fucks the same girl in the mouth?" Phil is getting bolder.

"That's exactly it," I confirm.

"Never," he says, "but I'll give it a go."

We allow the girls a breather once more, and when I give the word they unlink arms and stand up.

"One of you girls is in for a double treat," I tell them, "but first let's get you completely naked."

I start work on Sparky, removing her bra to reveal two fine smooth breasts with pert nipples. I slide her knickers down her legs, revealing the cutest of asses and a patch of finely trimmed pubic hair.

Phil is working on Shy Girl's bra, mouth open in wonder as her breasts are finally revealed in their full naked glory. He eagerly pulls of her knickers. Not wanting to appear rude, I pull of my t-shirt so that I too am fully in the nude. Phil does the same. Both our cocks are standing at full attention. All that we need now is to decide who'll be receiving that attention.

I look from one girl to the other. "Phil, who are we double teaming tonight?"

"Damn, I really can't decide..."

I lift my finger from one girl to the next as I recite an old school rhyme, updated with a very adult twist. "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe, which one of you will be our hoe?"

I land on Sparky. "Whore One it is," I say. "join us on the bed."

I lead her by the hand onto the bed. "Which side do you want, Phil, heads or tails?"

"Pussy is tails?" I nod in affirmation. "I'll take tails," he says, "I get to fuck her in both holes." Phil goes back to his shorts pockets to fish out a condom.

Heads suits me. I plan on fucking Sparky's mouth just as hard as I'd fuck her pussy, plus it saves me on rubbering up.

Thirty seconds later Sparky is one her hands and knees awaiting our cocks. Phil has pulled on a condom and clambers onto the bed. With one hand he checks if Sparky's pussy is wet enough, and evidently liking what he finds, he thrusts in. At the same time I slide my cock into her mouth.

It's difficult to say who's having the most amazing time. Phil looks down on Whore Two's cute little ass as he pounds away doggy style. I hold onto her head as my rod slides in and out of her throat. Sparky slides back and forth, being pounded from both ends. I still can't quite get used to the sight of Phil's pale naked body just three feet away pressing against Sparky's beautifully soft, brown skin. But then I'm sure the sight of me facefucking the same whore that he's fucking is not something that Phil thought he'd be seeing tonight. When things get a little too weird I look back down to Sparky's cute little face as she obediently endures a thorough deepthroating.

Five minutes in Sparky suddenly begins to shake and pounds herself enthusiastically back against Phil's groin. The muffled satisfied moan of an orgasm escapes from her dick filled lips.

Phil looks on smugly. He's clearly not a bad lover. "Well done, Phil," I say impressed, "you just made a whore cum!"

Through this all Whore Two is standing awkwardly against the wall, looking like she doesn't know what to do with herself, but glad to have escaped our attentions for the time being.

Phil nods towards her and says exactly what's been on my mind. "What are we going to do with her?"

It seems a waste to just leave her be. "I'm not sure," I say thoughtfully as I hold Sparky's mouth firmly onto my cock, "but we definitely need to set her to work doing something."

"Hey, Whore number two," I shout to her, "get over here."

She looks about the room uncertainly before hesitantly pointing a figure to her own gorgeous naked form. "Me?"

"No the other whore just behind you. Yes, you! Come over here, we're not finished with you yet."

She continues to stand there nervously.

"I don't think she speaks much English," Phil says, "maybe we need this one to translate for us."

"Ha, probably," I say as Sparky continues to make the cutest of gagging sounds as my cock presses ever deeper into her throat, "but she has her mouth full."

I nod over to Shy Girl again. "Get over here." This time she complies, nervously crossing the room. She stands in front of the bed, eyes wide as she regards the sight of her fellow whore being tag teamed.

Finally, I let my erection slide from Sparky's mouth to allow her to translate. "We need your friend to suck on one of our balls as we carry on working on you. Mine or Phil's, she can decide."

Sparky speaks quickly in Thai, and Shy Girl allows a brief glimmer of resentment to cross her face as she realizes the night isn't over for her.

She clambers onto the bed, and after a seconds thought moves her face towards my end. No doubt the idea of a pussy, ass and balls in her face is less appealing than having just my balls in her face alongside Sparky's pretty face.

She lines herself up beside Sparky, her face cheek to cheek with her fellow whore while at the other end their ass cheeks touch next to Phil.

I slide my cock back into Sparky's mouth with one hand while with the other I maneuver Shy Girls youthful innocent face into my ball sack. I enjoy the spectacle for twenty seconds before swapping them around, with Sparky sucking my balls and Shy Girl getting far more sausage than she's comfortable with slammed back down her throat.

At the other end, Phil continues to pound away at Sparky doggy style while now fingering Shy Girl and slapping her impossibly smooth shapely ass. It looks fun, but it can't possibly be as much fun as I'm having.

With a bird in each hand, I'm swapping them over every ten seconds. One moment Shy Girl is getting throated while Sparky sets to work on my balls. The next Shy Girl's nose is pressed into my balls while Sparky once again chokes down my cock. I watch in wonder at the drawl that dribbles from both of their lips, alternating ever faster.

Finally, I give both their throats a rest and have them sucking on a ball each, my erection throbbing above their faces. After such a thorough good time with both girls I don't feel able to hold it in any longer. But it would be a shame to let good cum go to waste.

"I'm ready to pop," I exclaim, "one of you girls better get your mouth back on my cock!"

Both Whore One and Whore Two look up to me as my balls slip from their mouths, but only Sparky understands what's about to happen. She nods towards Shy Girl. I slide my cock fully into her mouth. Seconds later, an orgasm ripples through my body and warm cum is being pumped into Whore Two's mouth. She gives a little squeal of surprise but I hold her mouth firmly in place. Still she struggles, and I have to give her a little slap as I say "stay, bitch!"

Shy Girl is getting dangerously close to pulling off my dick already, but fortunately her colleague recognizes the gravity of the situation. With two hands she joins me in pushing Shy Girls mouth further down my cock and making sure it stays there until the very last of my cum has been deposited into her mouth.

I release Whore Two. She looks up at me resentfully, her beautiful face a mess of slobber, sweat and just a little cum that somehow escaped being swallowed.

"Your friend took a cum bullet for you," I tell Sparky, "how sweet".

Shy Girl doesn't look like she thinks it was sweet at all. She turns to Whore One with a mixture of resentment, shock and betrayal. Sparky just smirks.

It's Phil's turn now. With a series of increasingly aggressive thrusts he groans while he cums at the other end of Sparky. Finally, he shuffles back with a full condom and an expression of deep satisfaction.

Five minutes later, I'm stood atop the chair to retrieve the whores tips from the back of the wardrobe. "Well done, ladies," I say "these were very well earned."

We watch admiringly as the girls pull on their clothes, clad once again in figure hugging tops and shorts or skirts. Sparky gives a little smile of goodbye. Shy Girl looks like she doesn't quite know what's hit her. I watch them leave with a feeling of a job very well done.

Soon after Phil is dressed and ready to go. He drains the last of his beer. "Thanks for that mate, I've never quite...um...used a couple of whores quite like that before!"

"You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your vacation."

"Oh I will! Safe flight home." And with that he leaves.

Tomorrow morning I'll be flying out of here, but I'll be doing so with a smile on my face.

12