Bangin' The Babysitter Pt. 02

Story Info
The busty, big-butt babysitter gets fucked even harder.
3.3k words
4.42
82.1k
134

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie Porter had never thought of herself as a slut, just as her neighbor Mike had never thought of himself as immoral. The last two months, however, saw both of them realize how wrong they were. First, Mike had fucked her. His next-door-neighbor who was 24 years younger than he was. In a lustful, horny haze, they had found their hands and mouths all over each other's naked bodies, culminating in her cumming around his member as he nutted deep inside of her. Secondly, there were the small moments they stole together.

Like when Mike had Maddie and her boyfriend over for a BBQ just three weeks after that crazy night. Maddie in a long flowing floral print dress, her breasts pushed up ever so slightly, peeking out at him. Her blonde hair and green eyes absolutely glowing in the sunlight. The thought of her naked, sweaty body riding him and holding him never left his mind no matter how hard he tried. She'd look him in the eye and he'd wonder if she was thinking about how his dick felt in her mouth. And he'd found his answer later, alone with her for just a minute in the kitchen, when she lifted her dress and presented her ass to him as she walked away from him. She was wearing a lacy black thong that disappeared completely into her big, bouncy butt. "I hope you're still thinking of me." She had said to him before leaving him hard and alone in the kitchen.

Small moments spread out like that. She'd find an opportunity to press against his crotch. He'd find one to grab her bare thigh. Lustful glances and devilish smiles. Mike felt young again. All he wanted was to take her, to throw her down and have his way with her. And Maddie couldn't believe the fire in her stomach. She loved her boyfriend dearly but when he was inside her all she could do was replay in her head that night next door when she had choked on a middle-aged cock. Finally, though, an opportunity made itself available.

Mike's wife was taking their daughter to her sister's for the day. She'd be gone until late. And Maddie's boyfriend worked late. Mike called his work and told them he couldn't come in. He told them he was sick because he thought if he told them "I'm going to have sex with my young neighbor behind my wife's back" it wouldn't go well. He showered and groomed, a slideshow of Maddie's body looping endlessly in his mind.

When she knocked on his door, he realized how fast his heart was pounding. A moment of doubt crept in. Their last tryst had been a storm of passion, encouraged by alcohol and marijuana. It happened suddenly and surprisingly. But this was different. It wasn't even the same as all their flirting and touching. That was teasing, just a horny game of chicken. Right now, though, he was actively planning on cheating on his wife of 14 years. In their home. He wasn't actually sure he could do this. She knocked again and he hesitated once more.

Maddie stood on the other side, the same doubt beginning to plague her mind. Was Mike backing out? This was wrong, after all. She knew this. Cheating on the man she loved, being a married man's mistress, ready to cross a line she never thought she'd even approach. Was she a slut? She thought of the various cocks she'd taken in college and the one time she'd been spit-roasted, but she'd never honestly thought any of it as slutty. It was college. But this felt dirty.

Just as she was about to take a step backward and turn around, Mike opened the door. He stood there in a tight white shirt and gray sweats, the outline of his dick subtly visible. He had opened it to tell her to go home and to apologize to her. He'd taken this further than he should have. An adolescent fantasy gone wrong. But the words ceased to form as he looked at her, his jaw dropping. She wore a large coat that hung open, showing the fishnet shirt she had on. Her large, beautiful tits and flat stomach were entirely visible. The red skirt she had on barely went above her crotch, and he could already tell she wasn't wearing underwear.

Maddie blushed at his reaction, and Mike couldn't believe she could look even prettier. "If I button up the coat nobody can see anything...I opened it for you..." She said shyly. Mike was still attempting to form coherent thoughts. She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows at him. "Should I leave...?"

Mike shook his head. "No. Get your ass in here." He held the door open for her. Maddie realized her doubts had completely vanished. The way he looked at her and the tone in his voice lit her up. She wanted this, and she wanted it badly.

She threw the coat to the side as he pulled his shirt off. Their mouths met in a hard kiss, his bulky body pushing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him and grinded her bare, shaved pussy against the rock-hard bulge in his pants. His big hands alternated between gripping and groping her ass and gripping and groping her tits. Still clinging to him, their mouths still attacking each other's, he carried her to the bedroom.

Mike dropped her onto the bed and took a moment to take a mental snapshot. She sat on her butt, her hands behind her propping her up. Her legs were open, her beautiful pussy looking right at him. She was breathing heavily, her fat tits rising and falling, a sight that was almost hypnotizing. He pictured briefly how he was used to seeing her. No makeup in baggy clothes; dressed professionally and modestly for work; standing next to her boyfriend. The girl in front of him seemed like an entirely different person. Someone dressed like a whore looking him in the eyes begging for cock.

Maddie's body hummed at the way Mike was staring at her. He looked almost ravenous. She sat up and grabbed his waist, smiling up at him. She guided him next to her and pushed him down. She slid off the bed onto her knees, pulling his sweatpants down and letting his cock spring free.

"Mike, did I tell you how much I love your cock?" She asked sweetly, tracing her fingers along his shaft lightly. He shivered and shook his head.

"No? Well, I do. And you know what? It's bigger than my boyfriend's..." She wrapped her hand around it now and he groaned.

"I've been thinking about your big, hairy cock for a while, Mike." She said, her breath hot against his head. She looked up at him with those green eyes and licked his shaft, running it up and down the length of it. Mike could only close his eyes and savor the feeling. She licked him more, and then let her lips touch it. She kissed his cock in various places, her mouth finding his balls as well.

They both jumped in surprise when her phone rang loudly. Mike collapsed back onto the bed and laughed at how scared he had been. Maddie sheepishly apologized and went to get her phone out of her coat. Mike took the opportunity to stare at the considerable amount of ass she was presenting to him as she fished out the phone. Finally, she got it and checked it as it began to ring again.

"Uh...it's my boyfriend..." She said with genuine worry in her voice.

Before he even had a chance to think about the words, Mike said "Answer it."

Maddie stared at him blankly. "What?"

Mike wasn't sure where this was coming from but he wanted it. "Answer it, Maddie."

A very small smile began to form at the corner of her mouth. She pressed 'accept' and put the phone to her ear. As her boyfriend spoke to her, Maddie realized fully that she was a slut. Because even as her boyfriend was on the phone with her, she was still crawling towards Mike's cock. She kneeled before him and took him back in her hand.

"I'm just hanging out at home. Having a lazy day." She kissed his cock once more.

"I didn't hear it ring. I was getting out of the shower." She took him into her mouth now and Mike put his hand over his mouth, doing everything he could to stifle any moans.

Maddie continued to talk to her boyfriend while she casually sucked another man's cock. Mike could faintly hear her boyfriend's voice as she swirled her tongue around his head. He smiled down at her and shook his head. Maddie winked and took him deep down her throat.

"Hmm? You want to know what I'm doing?" She asked playfully, jerking Mike's cock. For a crazy second, he thought she was about to confess.

"I'm playing with my dildo. Practicing my cocksucking skills for you." She said this to her boyfriend, but her eyes were firmly locked on Mike's. She began to suck him hard and wetly, plunging every inch of dick he had as far as possible into her mouth.

"I just miss your dick so much, babe." She gagged and moaned around Mike's cock.

He grabbed her hair roughly and began to steadily fuck her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin, her lipstick rubbing off slightly as she wrapped her lips around it and sucked hard. He looked down at her and mouthed 'Tell him I said hi'.

She pushed him back and took a deep, shaky breath. "I love you, honey. I got a little too worked up. But when you get home later, I'm all yours."

Maddie hung up and tossed the phone away. She looked at Mike with a mixture of disbelief and carnal hunger. "I can't believe I did that.."

Mike smirked. "I can. Do you know why?"

She shook her head. Mike got to his feet and kicked off his sweats. He grabbed the standing mirror and positioned it opposite the bed. He leaned down and took her by the hair again, pulling her to a standing position. He pointed at the panting nearly-naked woman with the wet pussy in the mirror. "Because you're a slut."

He sat back onto the bed as Maddie stared at her reflection. She almost didn't recognize herself. Her boyfriend would hate this woman. Her mother would be ashamed. Her father would disown her. So why was it making her so fucking horny?

Mike placed his hands on her hips and guided her backward. Maddie spread her legs slightly and began to slowly lower herself onto Mike's cock. She continued to watch her reflection, watched Mike's cock penetrate her inch by inch. He ripped her fishnet down and grabbed two handfuls of her tits, burying his face in her neck as his dick continued to leisurely sink deep into her cunt.

She gasped when she felt herself sit down fully, Mike's cock resting in her all the way. "Look at that woman. What is she?" Mike asked softly in her ear.

"A slut..." She whispered, rising and then falling back down onto his cock.

"What is she?"

She moaned, staring at his cock in the mirror stretching her cunt.

"A slut."

One hand pinching her pink nipple, the other one snaking around her waist and finding her clit, he asked her again.

"A fucking slut!" She yelled, beginning to rapidly fuck herself, slamming her cunt down onto his cock repeatedly. She bounced up and down, her ass smacking loudly against his waist, her hair flying wildly about. He continued to work her clit and she continued to ride him like a bronco, rolling her hips and taking him as far and deep as he could go. The slut in the mirror looked like a professional, especially with the look of pure ecstasy on her face.

She came hard, the apartment filling with the sounds of her whining. She grabbed her tits and squeezed her cunt around his cock, relishing in the feeling of his girth buried inside her. She fell back against him, trying to find her breath. He kissed her neck and ran his hands along her thighs delicately.

After a minute of silence, Mike spoke again. "Get on all fours."

Maddie smiled in surprise. "You still got some left in the tank, old man?"

Mike raised his eyebrows at this. "Oh really? You're pulling the age card? Well, this old man is going to fuck your young bimbo cunt harder than any limp-dicked college boy ever could."

She grabbed his face and kissed him. "Then do it."

Mike pushed her onto the bed, and she arched her back, raising her gorgeous ass up at him and letting him slip off her skirt. She looked back at him as he got behind her and rubbed his dick along her crack. He slapped her ass sharply, watching it wobble. She moaned as he pointed his cock towards her entrance and began to slowly exert force, entering her at a deliberate pace.

He watched more and more of his cock disappear into her, groaning at how snug and hot her cunt was. He looked at the position she was in, her head resting on the bed and her shapely body bent in submission. She was simply made for fucking. He cursed under his breath as her ass made contact with his waist. He slapped her ass again, enjoying both the ripple and the sound.

One hand on her lower back and the other fondling her butt cheek, he withdrew as slow as he could manage. He heard her whimper and could have cum right there. But he wasn't going to waste this opportunity he'd been given. With his dick resting against her entrance again, he thrust forward, causing her to curse now.

"Oh my god, Maddie. Your pussy is so fucking tight." She turned her head and grinned at him. "I know."

Mike couldn't take this pace anymore. She needed to be fucked and he needed to fuck her. He began to thrust into her like a machine, his waist slapping against her ass, her body being jolted forward. He reached down and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back. She moaned, a long and pathetic sound, her eyes closed in pleasure. He fucked her like he'd never have a chance to fuck a pussy this young and beautiful ever again. Driving his cock into her cunt with complete control of her body. A series of orgasms hit her one after another, her mouth falling open and her eyes going cross. He looked down at his member, wet with her juices, opening her continuously. He felt her shake and tremble underneath him as she began to meet his thrusts with her own, encouraging him to pound her with even more force as she came loudly.

He let her go and she fell face-first onto the bed, gasping and panting and moaning. The inside of his mouth was nearly bleeding as he'd bit the insides of his cheeks to prevent himself from cumming. He ran his hands around and across her big beautiful butt. It wa so soft yet firm. He spread her cheeks and stared at her asshole.

"Maddie.."

"Hm?" She was exhausted, barely able to speak.

"Get ready."

"Huh?"

And then she felt his finger inside her anus. Her eyes shot open and she whipped her head around at him. "What the hell, Mike?!"

"I'm going to fuck you up the ass, Maddie. Have you ever done anal?"

"No, and I'm not going to!"

He smiled and shrugged. "I think you are. I fucked your little mouth. Fucked your little pussy. And I think there's a part of you wondering what my big, hairy cock feels like up your ass..."

She hesitated, beginning to feel the first ripples of pleasure from his finger slowly working in and out of her virgin hole. The one thing she'd never let any boy do. But it felt good, and Mike was right; there was a part of her wanting Mike to take her in every way he could. She laid her head back down and raised her ass further. "Okay..."

Mike let out a soft sigh of relief, glad his gamble paid off. He wanted this one part of her to himself, and he was going to get it. He pulled his finger out and grabbed his dick, steadying it behind her. She gripped the sheets as hard as she could, her fingers turning white, as she felt him begin to push inside of her.

Maddie closed her eyes tight and bit the pillow in front of her, her body awash in a pain that was beginning to feel welcoming. Mike's hands firmly held onto her waist and continued to penetrate her asshole, trying to see how much of him she could take. The sensation for her was unbelievable. She'd never felt this absolutely stuffed full of cock. And the further he went and the wider he stretched her the wetter she got.

Her hand traveled down between her legs and she pushed two fingers inside of her. Another orgasm hit her. With her fingers in her cunt and nearly all of Mike's cock lodged in her ass, Maddie felt utterly filled. He withdrew slightly and pushed back, unable to find a strong pace, but still managing to thrust himself again and again into her asshole, her fingers fucking herself at the same time. A twisted part of him wanted her boyfriend to witness this. Witness his girlfriend finger herself feverishly with an assfull of another's man's cock. He knew his orgasm was nearing, but he still wasn't done.

Mike drew back as far as he could and slammed every inch of his meat into her bowels. Maddie screamed, a blend of surprise and discomfort and euphoria. Now he had his pace. He drove his cock in and out of her ass, a slow yet hard butt fucking for the young girl-next-door. He pressed all of his weight into each thrust, thoroughly dominating her. She could only lay there and take it, accepting the pleasure and letting herself be used by him. He leaned forward and placed his hand on her skull, pressing her head down, nearly standing behind her. Her eyes rolled back and she found herself awash in a wave of sexual exhilaration, her body getting manhandled in a way it never had. She loved it, and she was now actively hoping he'd somehow go even deeper and even harder. He grunted loudly each time he impaled her anus, being urged on by Maddie's complete and total submission, a drooling smile plastered dreamily across her face.

Suddenly, though, he let go and pulled out with an audible pop. His cum rocketed out, blasting her entire back and ass. He fired several cum shots, coating her in his jizz. Maddie just lay there, nearly comatose from her many orgasms and the anal mauling. Her body was scarlet, her blonde hair a sweaty mess around her head, semen pooling in the dimples of her back. She had been fucked senseless, temporarily unaware she even had a boyfriend. He collapsed next to her, the bedroom filled with their panting and low moans.

Shortly after, they stood in the shower together, her back against his hairy chest with his arms supporting her tits. She'd have to go soon, as his wife was due back in the next two hours. But as his young and devilish neighbor turned around and kissed him, then kissed his neck, and then his breast, and then slowly got down on her knees and took his hardening cock in her hands...well, he figured they could spare another 10 minutes. The hot water rained down on them, his cock back in the familiar hold of her throat, her fingers casually rubbing her clitoris.

In her coat, her phone rang and rang. And rang.