Banging an Indian fitness model.

Story Info
Sneha Bijlani Indian fitness babe, done and dusted.
4.3k words
3.9
25.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey folks, it's Shoaib with a news story about how I had my first encounter with my new neighbor and one of India's sexy fitness model Sneha Bijlani.

My company accommodated me a villa in a beautiful place in Bangalore, so I shifted from my rented flat to the villa. For the first three-four days, I was just busy making changes in the villa as per my comfort. Finally, I was done settling things around the villa.

On the fifth morning, I was sitting on my garden chair while reading a newspaper, I heard the sound of someone opening my garden's gate. I put down the newspaper and saw an old couple coming by. I welcomed them in; they brought me some homemade breakfast. They sat for a while and we introduced ourselves. They live here with their two daughters. One of them is an air hostess in the international airline and the other one is working in a big firm as a manager in a city nearby. They both didn't come because they were away from their jobs.

Two weeks passed, it was a Saturday evening, I was watering my plants in the garden when I saw a sedan coming inside our society premises. It stopped near Bijlani's house. A well-built woman, somewhat around 5"9 tall, came out of the car with her luggage and started walking towards the house. She had beautiful waist-long hair. She was wearing a white shirt and a dark grey skirt with high heels. She had a perfectly wide-body and beautiful wide pompous ass; I guess it was 38" or maybe a bit more with a slim waist. I thought she must be one of their daughters.

The next morning I woke up with a huge hard-on thinking about a glimpse of the ass I saw yesterday. I took a quick bath and masturbated thinking of her. I went to the market and grabbed some breakfast to visit Bijlanis, to look around for that beauty as well as returning the favor of the breakfast.

I rang the bell and after a few moments, a beautiful lady opened the door. My jaw dropped as I saw one of the famous sexiest fitness enthusiasts standing against me and it was none other than Sneha Bijlani. I follow her on her Instagram and I've jerked off many times thinking of her sexy body. Sneha is 5"8 tall with a curvy body measuring 34C-26-38. She has somewhat dusky but overall fair skin. She is about 39 years old but unmarried. She was wearing very tiny shorts allowing my eyes to see her extremely toned big thighs. I was having an instant hard-on as I was enjoying the view. "Hello, who are you?" she said. Before I could say anything, her mother saw me from the couch and introduced me to Sneha.

She welcomed me inside, I gave away the breakfast and said, "I seriously can't believe that you are my neighbor Sneha ma'am, I am a huge fan of you. I do follow you on Instagram and your tips about bodybuilding have always helped me."

"Oh! It's my pleasure it helped you," she said.

I was about to leave for my house but her parents asked me to stay and have breakfast with them. We all gossiped while eating breakfast and then I went back to my home.

After a week I saw Sneha's parents leaving their house with some luggage, I went there to help them and to know where they are heading. They were going to their native place to attend a marriage for a week but Sneha was staying in Bangalore. I helped them to put their luggage in the car and they went away.

"Thanks for helping us," Sneha said.

"Anything for you," I said with a little smile on my face.

Although I've always fantasized to bang Sneha, I was not feeling good to push myself on her. I would rather keep masturbating thinking of her than to break apart a good relationship with my neighbor because of my lust. I went home and watched T.V. for a while.

The next day, after a lazy Saturday morning spent reading the newspapers, followed by some lunch, I decided to do some work on the property outside, partly to ease my boredom and partly to catch some sun on a rare hot day of monsoon. I started by checking the wooden fence which ran at the back and one side of the property, both adjoining a field and separating my garden from the neighbor's. The fence was in fairly good condition, it just needed some panels re-nailed, and a small section of it begged for some fresh paint. I found some tools and paint in the garage and set to work. After a while, I began to get the satisfying feeling I have found before when working with my hands, and as I was only wearing a pair of denim shorts I was also enjoying the feel of the hot sun on my body. I was in a welcome kind of contented, dreamy mood.

I became aware of the sound of someone working nearby on the other side of the fence, and moving to a part of it short in height I looked over the panels and saw a very shapely female form tilling the soil of a vegetable plot. I recognized her and it was none other than Sneha. Her hour-glass figure, which, as she was dressed only in a rather too-tight pair of shorts and a sleeveless close-fitting T-shirt, was on glorious display. My eye-feast was broken by her sensing my gaze and turning to look at me.

"Hello, Shoaib, Do you like this weather?" she inquired with a slight smile on her face.

"Yes. Hi, Sneha ma'am, what a beautiful day."

"Indeed it is, and please call me Sneha," she replied, and I became aware that she was looking at my face and bare upper body in an approving manner.

"Look at you, you are a fan of me and look, how fit are you?" She said while checking my abs out with her eyes.

My eyes met hers, which were a deep, dark brown, and her full lips formed into an affecting smile, which I returned to. My face then felt slightly flushed, and felt a familiar swelling in my shorts, as it hit me that there was a mutual bond between us, a kind of carnality at first sight.

We chatted away for a while, a light inconsequential conversation, but one which flowed effortlessly. All the while I could feel my cock, enshrouded as it was by the fence, hardening as I stole keeks at her kind, high-cheekboned face and her ripe, whole body.

Eventually, our chat was disintegrated by the sound of a phone ringing somewhere inside her house, and she excused herself, but not before inviting me to come inside in a while for a drink.

"Oh, I will," I virtually shouted out at her retreating figure.

She glanced back over her shoulder and threw me the most killer sexy smile. I vegetated the next few minutes away, in truant fashion tapping in a few nails, receiving one sore thumb and two sore fingers for my lack of concentration. I knew there was chemistry between us, and fortune favoring the brave; I intended to 'try it on' soon.

After what seemed an age, but substantiality was probably only a few minutes, Sneha appeared by her back door and gesticulated me in. I followed her into a beautiful drawing room and sat as directed on a mushy leather sofa. Sneha joined me but sat a baffling couple of feet away. We chatted for a minute or so and to my delight, she was coyly stealing glances at my groin. Her expression advocated that she liked what she saw.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot myself, what would you like to drink?" she asked.

"Oh anything would be good, but a cold beer would be great."

"I'll join you," she said, and I noticed her voice had taken on a girlish, slightly giggly form.

Sneha moved from the sofa to the refrigerator on the far side of the large room to get the drinks, which allowed my eyes to take in those full, ripe ass-cheeks which filled out the cotton material of her shorts so nicely as well as her sexy big thighs and swayed seductively as she walked. It was warm outside, cool inside and burning around my crotch, as I felt a familiar light fluttering in my lower stomach and hardening in my shorts.

I was close to making the move, and a sense of anticipation coupled with a kind of 'naughty boy' mischief, thrilled my senses as the chance of having sex with a curvaceous woman who was about twelve years older than me was close. After popping the tops, she returned with two nearby ice-cold bottles of Budweiser. Sneha's face was now coming out in a kind of blush and I noticed her eyes again fleetingly gaze at my swelling bulge. I was feeling confident and in a way both chilled-out, but with now heightening senses rising, especially as I noticed her nipples, huge and erect, straining beneath the material of her T-shirt. I knew what I wanted, she knew what she wanted, and it was showing.

Sitting next to me so closely that our thighs touched, I saw tiny beads of perspiration had formed on her forehead despite the room's cool air-conditioning, and a vague slight musty sweet womanly aroma assailed my nostrils. I guess she was seriously horny. I took one good, very deep shot at the ice-cold beer and placed my left hand on her sexy toned thigh. I stroked and caressed both of her thighs, and looked into the dark pools of her brown eyes. She was relaxed with my touch.

"You're kind of a sexy looking woman," I said.

"Only a kind one?" she joked, her voice is now girlish.

"My kind," I countered, and I stroked her hair gently as we moved our mouths into a kiss.

Her lips were full and soft, her breath fresh and her tongue probing. We kissed deeply for what seemed like a pleasurably long time. Breaking a kiss, I moved my hand under her T-shirt at the back, stroked her smooth back and then unclipped her bra, feeling her big boobies drop slightly against my chest. Trying to ease her T-shirt over her head I suddenly and surprisingly felt her stiffening very slightly. I paused and looked at her slightly questioningly.

"It's been a long time," she said, "six months since I had sex, I don't want to get married but it's frustrating to control my sexual urges."

"Shush!!!" I said, "Relax, everything is okay."

I held her hands then stroked her cheekbones and kissed her once again. Now, with her assistance, I lifted the T-shirt over her head and freed her big womanly perfect breasts. Beauty filled my eyes. I blatantly stared at them as her face exhilarated with a mixture of embarrassment and lust, and I lowered my head and first licked, sucked and smoothly nibbled on her small bulbous dark nipples, the sexiest I had ever seen or tasted. Sneha effused a low moan of contentment, and a hushed "yes" was repeatedly audible.

Without my guidance, Sneha stood and took my hand, tugging me willingly to her bedroom, which had a large king-size bed covered in pristine black sheets. I sat at the end of the bed and she sat astride me, her legs either side of my thighs. She pulled my chest to her mouth and kissed my nipples as I felt my cock strain against my shorts, more so than ever when Sneha traced the outline of my cock gently with her fingers.

"Be my guest," I invited.

"Well, if you insist," Sneha replied, now with mock coyness. She slid her shorts down and my cock reared up hard, full and throbbing, pre-cum seeping from the head.

"Huge," her eyes widened slightly as she whimpered.

"Shh," I interrupted.

She looked up, those dark eyes deeper and blacker than ever. I nodded toward my groin and she dropped her mouth and sucked at the cock-head, rimming around the glans with her tongue and cupping and very gently squeezing my full balls into her delicate hands. I laid back and savoured the delicious feeling as she slowly, listlessly feasted on me. Her devious mouth gradually took more and more, until it felt like most of my large tool was crammed down this mature beauty's silky throat. Generally, I can hold my cum as much as I want but Sneha's beauty and her blow-job skills took away all my control.

"Ah, fuck, fuck," I groaned as I knew I was about to come.

"I'm going to shoot," I said, which merely induced Sneha to suck more frenziedly as my balls tightened beneath her grip.

"Fuck!" I almost screamed as I climaxed massively, shooting wave after wave of cum into that pretty mouth.

Gamely Sneha sucked most of the love-juice down, but as she rose and smiled some fluid dripped delightfully from her full lips. I leaned forward and lifted her on top of me and as I eased her up the bed. We were entwined in a deep kiss. It was hardening again within a minute.

"Thank-you sexy ass," I stated, my mock formality turning into a spontaneous heartfelt laugh.

"You're most welcome, big boy," was her giggled reply while staring at my cock.

I was temporarily lost in a glow of utter satisfaction; while Sneha looked lustfully at me. Moving above her, I kissed those soft lips again and then lightly traced a line down her throat to her rounded belly with both soft and strong kisses. Her pussy was giving out a strong, wonderful aroma. She elevated her butt for me as I smoothly pulled her shorts and silk panties down her thick-strong legs and off her feet. I threw them across the room. She had a triangle freshly groomed light bush; her slit was long, pink-red and glistening with moisture. I placed one hand on her left breast, rolling her nice nipple and from my other hand put two fingers in her mouth, which she sucked. Sneha spread her legs very wide. Her clit was small and prominent. I slurped its outline gently with my tongue as her body heaved. I rolled her clit with my right finger as I inserted the first one, then two fingers into her flowing wet pussy. My finger fucked her in a way to almost stroke her clit from the inside. Sneha was rocking to meet my fingers. She arched her back a bit while grabbing the bed sheet as hard as she could.

"Fuck, now fuck me, now," she commanded as her pussy gushed an orgasm that dripped down my fingers and then my wrist.

I positioned myself and eased into her steaming, streaming pussy. Savouring the heat, I still held my cock, and then worked deep, slow strokes into her womanhood. Sneha worked her pelvis to meet my strokes simultaneously, and we mutually shifted up a gear as I slammed home.

"Deep, deep, harshhhhhhh, fuck me with long strokes, yes like that, just like that, harder," she almost screamed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck that fucking cunt, fuck that sexy cunt, God it's fuckin out of this world," I gasped out in joy, as sweat poured down my face.

I grabbed and leaned a bit and positioned myself in a better controlling position and slammed her harder and faster until I made her cum with a glass breaking scream of pleasure, her body shivered like I had planted a jackhammer inside of her.

I felt Sneha's pussy contract and her juice liberally coated my balls. I pulled free and moved under Sneha on the bed. We kissed deeply and then just held each other very tightly in a lengthy canoodle. A while passed with our bodies entwined, I felt her body's heat and her heart pulse. Gently fondling my balls and stroking my cock, Sneha twisted and rose above me and eased my cock into her silky pussy. She rode me gently and for a long wonderful time, easing up and down with a contented, lusty look on her pretty face. I was content just to raise my hips in unison with her, savouring the pleasure as an orgasm wracked her heaving body.

I squeezed her breasts as she sat down completely. The whole length of my cock was inside her. She started riding me like a pro. she started rotating her hips. The feeling was out of this world. Every time my cock went in, she would tighten the walls of her pussy. I was floating around in ecstasy. Her sweaty boobs swung around as she continued with her humping. She did grind her ass on top of me for a while. I felt a sudden surge of energy. I lifted her a little bit and said, "now it's my turn." as I bent my legs from the knee and started nailing her like a lunatic. She couldn't breathe. This went on for a while before hot streams of fluid were all over my thighs as well as my torso.

"Do you know what I want now Sneha?" I asked.

"My ass," came her reply, which she followed with a contented sigh.

"Yes, you're gorgeous, big, toned, round ass," I said and turned her around

I kissed my way down her arching back whilst firmly fondling the big, shapely globes of her butt-cheeks with my hands. I felt great. Removing my mouth and staring at the magnificent flesh, I felt a new heat of excitement; my mouth began to salivate, and my cock throbbed almost painfully hard. My eyes were drawn between the valley of her magnificent full backside as I spied her asshole. What a beauty! It was a duller, darker pink color than her cunt, and was slightly puckered, with a tight mass of wrinkles. I was almost giddy-headed with lust.

Gently, I spread her ass-cheeks apart and lapped around her glorious glory hole. Sneha's breathing became labored.

"Do it, tongue out my ass, eat my asshole," she implored me.

I inhaled as much of the delightful, ever so slightly musky aroma as I could, then centered on my tongue, as Sneha removed my hands from her ass-cheeks, replacing them with her own. She pulled her ass wide apart and I slipped my tongue in the tight opening, as deep as I could. I licked around, almost stroking her bowels with my tongue.

Sneha's sphincter tightened hard briefly, and then relaxed delightfully, loosening up my entry. Lapping inside Sneha's puckered ring was so fine, so good. I ate her for a long, wonderfully pleasurable period, whilst reaching under her side and playing with her two massive hard nipples. My feast was only interrupted by Sneha pulling free. I briefly feared she'd had enough, but instead, she twisted slowly so that she was on top of me. She then turned and placed her pretty mouth on my cock, sucking away as I was reacquainted with that wonderful pussy of hers, and we devoured each other in a sixty-niner.

I playfully lightly spanked her big butt-cheeks, all the while gorging on Sneha's still streaming cunt. My cock was slick and pulsing in her clever, cunning mouth. Her tongue danced along my length, her throat contracted and loosed and her lips sucked at my flesh. I teased her clit, feasted on her pink-red folds and fed my fingers in her ass. Again I felt Sneha cum, her juices sharp and welcome to my mouth.

"Nobody has ever made me cum twice in a single engagement but you are just amazing, I just can't stop my orgasms," she said.

"Get ready, babe, be my bitch."

She jumped off and knelt on the side of the bed. I stood up on the floor and walked behind her. She has learned her position well. As I walked behind her cunt, it was placed exactly where my cock would meet it, no need to stretch on my tiptoes or scrunch down. I felt her back with my two hands rubbing her butt cheeks as I went. Her pussy was sodden and ready and willing to take me inside.

I kissed her back from top to bottom and spat on her pussy, I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips to tease her and slowly my shaft splits her pussy open. I picked up the pace, my cock was roaring inside her pussy. It was not slow and nice. It was hard-raw fucking. I was pounding her hole like a jackhammer through concrete. Relentlessly I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my cock as I jabbed in with my body.

"Fuck yeah! Come on strong babe, take that cock. Get it inside you!" Sneha responded by bucking back harder of her own accord.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please, please! I love it lovvvvvvvvvv..." she came in mid-sentence shuddering through her whole body sending waves and waves of pleasure through her soul.

Her whole body was shaking like crazy but my balls were slapping her clit over and over again. Her orgasm set off a cataclysmic blast of pleasure of immense proportions. She was grabbing me and my cock was enjoying uncontrolled pussy motion that she could just let happen.

I grabbed her hands and put them away from controlling me. I felt Sneha's pussy muscles starting to work their magic again around my hardening shaft. Clenching and pulling with every stroke I drove into her once again.

She screamed, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me harder, use me for what you need. Fuck me as hard as possible," she screamed as the sound of my torso slamming her fit ass cheeks were all over the house and I was totally in love with the rhythm of it.

12