Banging an Indian fitness model.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released one hand from her now grinding hips and spanked her arse from side to side until her cheeks were red.

"Yes more, do whatever you want with my ass, please do more."

I was in full motion now riding her like a jockey. She came, again and again, each rolling into the next. She was out of strength and barely held the position. I stopped the motion and pushed her, she responded, gliding downward until she was prone. I placed both of her legs together in between my knees. She was lying flat as I pushed my cock inside her and placed both of my hands near her breasts as I started banging her in a prone-bone. I kept hitting her with raw hard strokes with my 8" monster for a fair amount of time when I felt a little tired.

I took both of her hands, smooched her neck, and started to pound her ass. I slid all my 8" up and down, her ass cheeks were slapping hard on my stomach as I pounded her. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock more and more with every plunge. She became a sandwich between my body and the bed mattress, feeling the power of my pelvis with every hardcore shot. I kept on fucking her while kissing and sucking her back of the neck as well as her shoulders.

For a while, I changed my position and started working out in a seated prone bone. I grabbed her hips and slapped them hard, squeezing them like a lunatic. Her dark ass crack between her fair ass chicks was eye candy for me. It was almost an hour since I was fucking her and now I was feeling approaching my orgasm.

I again leaned on Sneha's sexy body and increased my pace, the bed was shaking like crazy suddenly I felt Sneha grinding her ass on my cock, I stopped my motion and led her grind me while but it wasn't enough to take me to my orgasm.

I put my both hands on her slim waist and pressed her in bed and banged her harder than ever, the sound of our bodies could be hearable to the other neighbors but I was closing my orgasm hence I didn't stop. I squeezed her strong back, holding her tightly.

"Blow baby. Come on blow inside me. I want you to cum. Please, please baby. I can't take any more." My grunts and groans got louder and louder with each stroke deep inside Sneha's body. Sneha also began to moan and groan louder and louder as he fucked her. All of a sudden I let out a huge cry, "I'm Cuming!"

I reached down and pressed hard against her ass, forcing my cock as deep inside her cunt as I could. My body jerked wildly and I could feel my balls contracting each time I shot another and another load deep inside Sneha's love hole.

"Uhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhh!" I grunted as I filled her cunt with more and more of my cum. It wasn't until then that I fully realized Sneha was also climaxing. Her body jerked beneath mine and her pussy pulsated eagerly on my cock.

I would have wished it could have continued for hours. Both our bodies convulsed as their pleasure slowly subsided. Eventually, we just laid there hugging and kissing with my cock still buried deep inside her as I shot the last few drops of my cum into Sneha's cunt.

We rolled together on the bed pulling the covers over us. I held Jane running my hands all over her body lightly. Pleasure waves were still rolling through our systems when she reminded me she was leaving early in the morning.

We rolled together on the bed pulling the covers over us. I held Sneha running my hands all over her body lightly. Pleasure waves were still rolling through our systems when she remembered that she was alone for an entire week while we kissed each other. Before long we drifted off to sleep satisfied for now anyway.


12