Banging in the Bookstore

Story Info
Will has a sexy adventure with the older bookstore manager.
2.2k words
4.69
4.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was visiting his favorite book store, even though it was more than just books. It was always a good place for gifts for friends and family, and always worth a look for anything that caught his eye. And something did catch his eye here every time he visited. Especially the manager named Kim.

She was an older lady. Well, older for Will anyways. Will was 24 and she was easily twice his age. Normally he'd be turned off by that. But something about Kim just did it for him. Maybe it was the dark pixie haircut she always wore. Or the tight t-shirts that perfectly showoff her petite figure. Maybe it was the simple fact she was always bending over putting books away so he saw her tiny ass a lot. Whatever the reason, she was always a highlight to his visits.

This bookstore also had a coffee shop, so Will always liked to get a drink to sip while walking around. He had a small selection of things in his basket, but he wanted to read a quick bit on this new book that just released. He found a table and set his things down. He opened to the first chapter and got a few paragraphs in. Will heard the sound of footsteps coming approach him.

It was Kim. "Hi, I see you're reading the latest big adventure novel that has come in. I don't normally talk to customers like this, but I i see you in here all the time. I had an advance copy and finished it yesterday and I loved it. The drama and suspense were so great and almost distracted from the romantic subplot. I recommend it very much."

Will didn't know how to really respond. "Um, thanks. I was gonna read a bit if the first chapter to see if it was worth picking up. Had to get some other things for my sister as a present." Will gestured towards the basket.

"That makes sense. Some of these are definitely not what I'd call manly, Haha."

"You're right about that." Said Will.

"Listen." said Kim, a long pause from her. "I was dared to approach you from my assistants." Kim gestured to the front of the store where two younger ladies were watching and giggling. "We took bets and I lost. I wanted to know..." Kim looked down, a hint if red blush was in her cheeks. "Wanted to know... Gosh this is so hard." Kim looked Will in the eyes. "We all think you're cute, and if you had a girlfriend." Again she paused and looked away. Lite laughter came from the front of the store.

Will was kind of shocked to hear this. "No, I'm single." He sputtered out. A small look of joy behind bright red cheeks appeared on Kim's face.

"So, umm..... If you wanted, I know I'm probably not your type. Would you like to go on a date?" Kim asked very shyly and looked away again. More laughter.

Will stared at Kim till she looked at him again. Is she serious? After a few seconds, Will responded "Yeah, sure. You free tonight?" Kim's face went from shy to excited, a huge grin appeared.

"Oh my god, that was so awkward and hard. I can't believe i actually did that." The two girls up front started cheering.

"Yeah, you did it!"

"You're amazing!"

Will and Kim exchanged phone numbers. They agreed to meet back at the store around 9 PM since Kim had to close today. Will went home and prepared for his date. It'll be later so probably just a chain restaurant where they can chat and maybe get drinks. The age difference was large so will we have enough to talk about? Thoughts like that went through his head as he prepared.

About closing time Will returned to the bookstore. It was dark and he didn't want to just wait outside so he went in. He found Kim at the register, looking exhausted. The store was pretty much empty and she was looking a little stressed. Will approached her.

"Oh. Hi again, Will. I'm sorry I'm running a bit late. My closer called in sick and I've been stocking and running register and had no time to do paperwork. I'm sorry but I might have to cancel if this takes too long." The look on her face was disappointment. This wasn't an excuse, she genuinely looked upset to miss out on her date.

"I can just wait in the coffee shop area till you're done." Will responded. He was looking forward to this date. He studied things for possible discussion topics, and even put on his cologne he kept in case of an emergency.

"Oh, that sounds lovely. I just need to make sure no one else is here first." And as Will walked to the café area, Kim rushed to lock the doors and ran off towards the restrooms. While Will sat he watched Kim going up and down the aisles, a small stack of books in her hands. She set them on a cart by her office and returned to the front where she was doing her business papers while running shop during the evening.

Will was playing on his phone and didn't realize what time it was. It was nearly 11 at night. Any possible dates were long gone by now.

Kim finally finished her work and looked at her watch. "OH MY GOD! ITS HOW LATE?!?" She rushed over to Will. "I am so very sorry I kept you here late. I didn't realize how long this was taking."

Kim was visibly upset. Her face was anger and disappointment. And tiredness. "It's fine its fine we can do this another day." Kim's face turned from tired to sad. She sat down in one of the chairs and began crying. "I'm sorry I was really really looking forward to this. I've been divorced for two years and haven't had any luck with a date the whole time and I just really wanted this to work. Even for one night."

Will gave her a hug. His arms wrapped around her, trying to comfort her. Her sobbing eyes looked up at Will. She lifted herself up and kissed him on the lips. Will let go of her, surprised by what happened. "I'm sorry, but I was emotional and you embraced me, and you smelled good, and your handsome, I just gave in." Kim turned away, looking ashamed. Will was stunned.

"I kind of liked it." Will responded. Kim's face turned to him. Eyes still wet from the tears but a different look on her face. She wiped her face and ran up to him, nearly leaping into him. She placed her lips against his again, Will pressing his against hers as well. She tasted a little salty, but that didn't matter. They kissed a passionate kiss in the café area. Will grabbed her by her skinny waist and lifted her up. Kim's legs instinctively wrapped around him. He set her on a table, furious kissing the entire time. His hands free of holding her, they went under her shirt. He started groping her small chest, feeling her breasts beneath her bra. Kim's hands grabbed his butt and pulled him closer.

Will lifted her shirt, exposing her dark blue bra. He enjoyed the view before starting to remove his jacket. "Hold on." Kim said. "We can't do this here." She gestures around the store. "There's a couch in my office." She grabbed Will's hand and quickly led him to her office.

With more force than Will thought she had, Kim threw him on the couch. She quickly mounted him and kissed him again. Will's hands quickly went to work on her bra, and removed it with ease. As it slipped off, her small perky breasts were revealed. Will kissed Kim's neck while his one hand held her against him and the other played with her breasts. He firmly squeezed her small mounds and lightly pinched her nipples. Kim rocked back and forth on his lap. Will was fully hard in his pants.

He picked up Kim and set her next to him and stood up to remove his shirt. As he lifted his shirt over his head he felt Kim start undoing his pants. Kim was on her knees in front of him. When his pants went down, his erect cock nearly slapped Kim in her face. Kim's face was a mix of lust and surprise. She stared at Will's dick while he kicked off his pants. Standing nude in front of Kim, she grabbed his shaft and began stroking him.

"Oh its been so long, I hope I remember how to do this." Her grip was tight, and she looked up at him. Her stroking was consistent. She nervously put the tip to her lips, kissing it gently while stroking. "Here goes nothing." And her stroking hand slid down to the base of his shaft and slowly she inhaled his cock. Her lips inching over him, slowly disappearing into her mouth. She hesitated for a second, and Will thought that was her limit. But she continued, until her chin reached his balls. She had taken him completely in. A quick cough and she backed off. "Oh wow I still got it."

Will was happily surprised. "Yeah girl, got anymore of those?" Kim stood up and pulled down her pants, revealing basic white panties. Not really surprising, she wasn't expecting to have a sexy date today. Kim then removed her panties. Will noticed two things. First, her panties were very wet. She was definitely wet enough. Second was she had a hairy pussy.

Kim noticed Will's gaze. "Sorry, I haven't shaved in months. I wasn't expecting this to happen so fast."

"Oh its okay. I've seen it like that before."

"Please, use your hands. I need you to do this for me." She walked over to her desk, pushing things onto the floor. She hopped on the desk and spread her legs. Peering between her bush was the pinkest pussy Will had ever seen. He walked over, put his left hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. His right hand went between her legs. It was really warm, the hottest pussy he ever felt. His fingers slipped in easily and a moan escaped Kim. He thrust his fingers in and out while kissing her neck. His thumb found her clit and he rubbed that while still penetrating her. He started sucking her small tits, playing with her pussy. Kim's moans were getting louder and closer together. "Oh God! You're going to make me cum!" Kim screamed. Will felt her climax, her whole body shook. She nearly fell off the desk. Will removed his fingers and placed his cock next to her awaiting love tunnel.

"Are you ready?" Will asked. Kim shook her head yes, still breathing hard from before. Will inserted himself in her very wet pussy. Another loud moan escaped Kim. He felt her shake again. Another orgasm. Will knew she was way past ready and just slammed his cock on and out of her. He kissed her passionately again while pounding her. Making her desk shake with each thrust, sounding like they would break the floor.

Kim called out "Oh my god, i need a minute." Will slowed down and then removed himself. Kim tried to get off the desk, and nearly fell over. Will caught her, and set her on the couch. Her breathing was fast, a look of elation on her face. "Sit here, I wanna ride you." Will obliged. His cock pointing nearly straight up. Kim rolled over and straddled him. She gripped his cock and guided him inside. Will's hands grabbed her ass and helped lift her up and down on his rock hard dick. She placed her arms on his shoulders and kissed him again. Up and down she rode him, going from kissing his lips to his neck.

"Oh I'm not in shape for this. We need to change positions." Kim got off his lap. She laid down on the couch, spreading her legs for Will. Will penetrated her again. He drilled her hard and fast. Getting faster and faster with each thrust, Will was close.

"I'm gonna cum!' Will said, and removed his cock and gripped it tight. He aimed at Kim's stomach and sprayed his seed. It shot up her chest between her small mounds, around her belly button, and into her bush.

"Oh shit, that's a lot of cum. Wow." Kim had a look of amazement on her face. She laid there and looked at Will. "That was the best sex I've ever had. I mean I've only ever been with my husband but that was amazing. He never did anything close to that good." Her head fell backwards, relief and exhaustion upon her face. Will leaned over and kissed her again. "I'm glad I'm opening tomorrow because I don't know how to explain this mess to anyone."

Will looked around, the office was a mess and so was Kim. His seed still on her. They cleaned up and got dressed. Kim walked them out and locked up. Another kiss and a promise to do this again, but not in the bookstore.