All Comments on 'Banging My Boss'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Party

Christmas party,just two of us left, she asked if she could read my palm.No problem as she ran her fingers over my hand my cock grew.Lorraine was one of my employees,she had just about banged every guy there.Being the boss i had always taken the high ground, no sex with employees, but tonight i was a little drunk.I moved her hand to my cock, a look of surprise, a smile, then she undid the zipper as i slid forward, she pulled my cock out, started to pump it with her hand, then lowered her warm mouth over it.I pumped up and down into her mouth, her fingers stroking my balls, i was ready to shoot when she pushed one of her fingers into my hole, my cumm shooting into her throat as she sucked and took every drop.after awhile she smiled, now i have blown every guy that works her,only one to go to fuck, when will you be ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yawn

have something else you needed to get back to instead of writing a decent ending to a quasidecent story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nice, short and sweet. A sequel may do well if it follows immediately after or involves the cleaning lady with our lustful couple. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the story.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 8 years ago
Not To Shabby

Hey bro, very good read. Little advice from one writer to another? Change it up a bit. I've been hella enjoying your work, but it's all starting to sound like the same premise. We get it, you like bush! lol, anyway great stuff man.

auwingerauwingeralmost 6 years ago
Uh, oh!

I sense a raise for Juanita!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...