All Comments on 'Banging the Office Hotwife'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

A Halloween gang bang would be fun

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 3 years ago
Damn good Hotwife story...

Your storytelling is on point bro. Keep it up. I have more to read hopefully. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nailing Someone Else’s Extremely Sexy Wife!

Very nice hot-wife story! Both my wife and I enjoyed it immensely. It was fun, respectful, and very erotic. We are certainly looking forward to your Halloween party sequel!

There were several things about your story that we especially liked: 1) The wife, Jessica, was both smoking hot and a highly successful manager in the company. She was respected for her intelligence, not just her luscious body. 2) She was also highly selective in who she shared her feminine charms with.

Her once-per-month fling aroused all the male libidos in the office. She was desired by all, but only a select few, got to have her. My wife says, “Part of the fun of being an attractive woman is to discreetly create desire and lust in as many men as possible!”

My wife was the one that initiated our cuckold-hot wife lifestyle. She travels about once a month for business. She intentionally schedules the trip for when she is ovulating. That is when she is at her horniest and in need of stray cock. She uses condoms so; she doesn’t have pregnancy risk sex.

She can have her pick of men. Like you said, what man would turn down, “A guilt-free opportunity to nail someone else's extremely hot wife…”

Part of the excitement for these men, is that she is wearing her wedding rings. “Nailing” a married woman is doubly exciting for them. And, when she is “nailed” by those men, she always cumms on their cocks. Getting “nailed” is her favorite form of sex.

For her, it is the taboo nature of extramarital sex that pushes her buttons. She often makes videos to share with me, which we enjoy together. It is exquisitely exciting to watch your desirable, young wife get “nailed” by another man.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

What will her husband say?

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

A very good read, I feel like there is a mystery that’s going to pop out on Halloween a “4” from me so far.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
At least

At least this office has a whorewife to pass around. We don't even have a Keurig.

Daryl_MooreDaryl_Mooreover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the hotwife story, would love to hear her side of the story and her husbands. I'm waiting for Halloween.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ankle bracelet

Wearing an anklet does not mean you are shared. 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES