Banging the Office Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie slurped up the rest of my cum, swallowed it, and then pulled away from my cock, grinning widely at me as her finger traced her chin to her mouth, cleaning up the little bit of cum that had dribbled down it and moving it up onto her tongue, which she stuck out briefly before putting it back inside and swallowing. She then got off the bed and went over the camera to shut it off.

"I wish I could stay," she said as she began to disassemble the camera. "I really had a great time, even better than I expected."

"Same here," I said, someone delirious from everything that had transpired. I did end up getting up and putting some clothes back on so I could help her pack up. Once she was ready, we got back to my car, and I took her home. I even walked her to the door like it was a regular date, gave her a kiss and everything.

"See you Monday," she said and waved. "I seldom do this with the same guy more than once, but I'd really like to do this again."

"Me too," I said. As I began to walk away, I decided to ask, "What's this Halloween party I've heard about?"

Jessie smiled bigger than I'd seen her do before. "You'll be invited," she said with a wink and then went into her house.

12