Bangkok Assignment Ch. 01

Story Info
Andre appoints not one but two sexy maids as a Bangkok Expat.
4.1k words
4.54
22.2k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre felt quite excited about his new overseas posting to Bangkok. He had recently been accepted for a posting as the marketing head of his company in Thailand. Working in the marketing department of an alcoholic beverages major based out of London was a glamorous job in itself which came with its own set of perks. This however was one step above.

There had been relatively fewer applicants as his other slightly older colleagues were unwilling to shift with family to an overseas location. For Andre the decision had been relatively easy. Currently on a break after a particularly nasty relationship, Andre was looking for a reason to escape London and all its associated memories of his recent emotional trauma. The extra pay and promotion being an additional perk.

As the day approached when he was supposed to set off, Andre started preparing for his shift to Bangkok. He had been researching the shift via expat groups on social media. It apparently did not make sense to take anything more than his clothes to the new city. Apparently, Bangkok was a much cheaper location and with his enhanced pay, Andre could envisage living like a king in Bangkok.

Andre had rented out a fully furnished penthouse in an upscale apartment near the city centre. Used to a drab and crampy shared flat in central London, the penthouse was definitely a major upgrade. The key challenge would be the upkeep as Andre was definitely did not want to spend his time cooking and cleaning the massive place. Domestic help, he had heard was quite cheap in Asia.

Wondering about the same, Andre posted a query on his expat groups on social media. "Looking for a full-service maid in Bangkok. Any good agencies?"

Generally, people were quite active on these groups, but Andre's post appeared to be generating no answers. Suddenly Andre received a direct message from one of the guys on the group.

"Here dude! They are one of the best. Can personally vouch for their 'full' service" followed by a wink emoji and a link to a website. Curious Andre opened the website, Bangokangels.com, slowly comprehending what direction his query may have taken.

The website belonged to an escort agency. Andre had jacked off to a lot of Asian porn but the girls on the website appeared to belong to a different level altogether. Young busty angels were teasing Andre from every page of the website. Andre could slowly feel his cock rising as he scrolled through the galleries. The website stated that they were specifically an escort service for VIP's. Coming to the section on services, Andre read, "We provide young beautiful escorts to be your daily companions. Our girls are available to serve you only on a longer-term basis. They will take care of your every need and be that girlfriend that you never had. All fee and services to be negotiated with the girl directly."

His curiosity tingled Andre decided to send an email to the agency. Andre queried whether the agency could help him find a full-time companion cum domestic in Bangkok. Also, what would be the kind of services referred to and the charge. The reply email was quite prompt and fairly detailed from the other end.

Yes, these were definitely the kind of arrangements setup by the agency. Credentials from multiple anonymous expats were listed who were partaking of such full-time services. The services included would need to be confirmed with the girl directly but the girl should be willing to fully maintain the house in addition to providing a gamut of sexual pleasures. Sex without condom may be possible subject to regular health checks as most girls had contraception. Any unusual sexual requests like spanking, BDSM, etc may need to be confirmed basis comfort of the individual girl. Orgies, gangbangs and anal sex were quite commonplace though would require a confirmation again. Girls usually charged roughly 1000-2000 dollars a month for such arrangements. Further conversation could be carried forward on Snapchat for full confidentiality.

Pasted beneath this rather detailed response were the profiles of some girls who were available.

Photos of roughly 20 girls were pasted along with names and ages. Dressed in seductive uniforms, the girls looked to be the level of pornstars to Andre.

Excited Andre pinged the Snapchat profile, "Hi, this is Andre!"

"Hello Sir, this is Venus from BangkokAngels. Thanks for getting back in touch. Would you be staying in Bangkok on vacation?"

"Nopes! I am moving there"

"That's great! Any specific preferences of what kind of girls you like. Also, what services would you be expecting. There's no need to be shy here"

"Hmmm! I was hoping for a full-time maid cum companion. I would need a girl who is great at all household chores and a great cook. Also, she should be able to speak English"

"That can def be ensured. Any specifics on sex side? We prefer being on one page"

"Ohh! I prefer younger but busty girls. In terms of sex, not really into any nasty fetishes but I sure do want blow jobs and anal."

"That's great Sir. May I recommend Lin, Silvie, Tina and Angela. All of them are great English speakers. Most of our girls are former bargirls looking for something more stable"

This was followed by a host of photos and videos. The agency had sent fairly explicit nudes and videos of the girls playing with themselves.

This was way better than any of the porn on Pornhub, Andre thought to himself as he rubbed his erect and throbbing cock.

Lin's video was particularly erotic. She had a slim toned body but with fairly large C cup breasts. In the video she was rubbing her fingers on per pink, hairless and juicy pussy.

Silvie too appeared to be a close contender. With blonde hair and Caucasian features, she looked more Russian than Thai. But then Andre had heard of many girls from former Soviet republics working as hookers in Bangkok. Silvie too had perfect curves and a tiny clit of pussy but she appeared to be more reserved.

Excited, Andre punched in, "I think Lin will be the one for me"

"That's great Sir," came the prompt reply. "Does 1500 dollars a month sound ok to you?"

"It sure does," typed back Andre as suddenly a thought crossed his mind.

"Would it be possible to arrange for two girls? Perhaps add Silvie as well," Andre punched in, his cock throbbing with excitement.

After a pause the reply came, "It surely would sir! Our girls will appreciate additional company and we can setup the entire arrangement for 2500 dollars a month"

"Great!!" typed back Andre imagining himself surrounded by not one but two juicy pussies.

The conversation moved on to logistics as Andre paid out a token advance and setup the dates. Both his maids would be waiting to receive him in his new penthouse.

Andre spent his balance days in London less in nostalgia, than in the excitement of moving to Bangkok. The dreary winter weather of London did not help matters. Finally, the day arrived when he had to setoff for his new assignment. The company had granted him a week's paid leave to settle in and had booked him a business class flight to Bangkok.

Tingling with anticipation, Andre made the journey. A good 8 hours later, Andre finally reached his destination. Clearing customs was a breeze and Andre had been travelling lightly as all his luggage had been sent over in advance. It had been a night flight for Andre but coming over with the time difference, it was already late evening in Bangkok. Andre booked a Limo to take him to his new apartment.

As the Limo zoomed past the airport traffic to his new apartment, Anre contemplated the last few weeks in London. He had been through a fairly long dry spell with his balls unable to get any release for the last three weeks. Being used to a release once a day, Andre had spent the last few weeks in a hectic rush of packing everything for shipping and wrapping up his work in the London office. The excess work and exhaustion had meant that while hooking up for a one-nighter was def out of the question, there had been too much exhaustion even for a good jerk off.

With swollen balls, Andre salivated over the prospect of finally getting a release. His maids had connected with him over WhatsApp. They already had the apartment ready and his stuff which had been sent in advance all setup. Lost in his thoughts, Andre did not realize when the Limo driver pulled into an apartment complex just off the airport expressway. The building was fairly modern, Andre noted, set in an upscale neighbourhood next to large hotels and malls. The Limo dropped Andre off at the lobby of the complex. Andre stepped into a large hotel like hall as he was greeted by the building manager.

The manager had been expecting him as Andre was handed over the keys to his apartment and some formalities were signed. Done with the paperwork, Andre approached the lift in the lobby. Staying in the penthouse meant that Andre had his own private lift. Zooming up to the 50th floor was a breeze as Andre scanned the glittering Bangkok skyline from the glass exteriors of the lift.

As the pointer in the lift pinged to 50th, the glass doors opened up to the large entrance hall of his apartment. Both Lin and Silvie were standing in the hall in matching skimpy French maid costumes to greet him. Andre's cock gave a hard throb as he eyes hungrily gorged on the curves of both the girls. They were even more sexy than in the photos, which was a blessing.

"Welcome to Bangkok, master," Lin greeted him in a sensuous voice as Silvie approached him with a glass of his favourite scotch on the rocks with an equally sexy smile. Both the girls were wearing frilly skimpy black skirts that barely hid their white panties. Their boobs were only barely hidden with the massive cleavage popping out in front of Andre's famished eyes.

As Andre sipped the scotch, Silvie asked him, "You must be tired Master, after your long trip. Would you like to take a shower and freshen up?"

As Andre nodded, Silvie led Andre by the hand further into the apartment. It was only now that Andre started noticing the luxurious furnishings in the penthouse. Silvie led him from the entrance hall to a large drawing room followed by a dining hall and kitchen. Lin took Andre's now empty glass, as Andre spied a large swimming pool and outdoor garden from the windows. Silvie now led him further to the master bedroom up a flight of stairs. The entire house was walled in glass with stunning night views of the Bangkok skyline. As Lin opened the doors to the bedroom, Andre was pleasantly surprised that bedroom too had glass walls. It was a fairly large sized room with a feather mattress and a massive bed set out facing a massive TV. Lin switched on a subtle amber mood lighting in the room.

"Would you like us to assist you, master?" Lin asked as Andre credulously nodded.

Getting the green signal, the maids now slowly started undressing Andre. Excited at the prospect, Andre's cock now had a raging hard on. Silvie slowly unbuttoned his shirt as Lin helped him slip off his shoes. As his shirt came off, Silvie caressed his chest with a light touch of her fingers. Andre was a gym buff and he could see the appreciation for his toned body in her eyes. Lin too sighed appreciatively. Was he imaging it or were the girls just as hungry for him as he was for them?

Both the girls now smilingly wickedly approached his jeans. Stripping off the belt, they unhooked it. Andre's massive cock was already a big lump and the girls teased him by rubbing it before unzipping him. Teasing him further they unzipped him and pulled off his jeans as he stood before them clad only in his white briefs. His cock was now straining heavily against the fabric of his underwear. He was already oozing precum and there was a massive wet stain on his underwear. The girls looked clearly excited now as they both bent down to face his cock.

Unable to restrain himself further, Andre pulled down his brief only to have the full 8 inches of his cock hit Silvie smack across the face. The girls were now ogling him hungrily as Andre next smacked his cock next on Lin's cheeks.

Remembering suddenly that he was the master and had to issue orders, Andre commanded, "Start sucking on my dick girls. Let's see your blowjob skills."

Getting the cue, both Lin and Silvie now grabbed his monster cock and started licking the shaft. Slowly both of them licked each side of his thick shaft, teasing him as they moved upwards to the throbbing end. As they both reached the end, they kissed, trapping his dick in between their warm lips. With their tongues, they started licking around the glans sending a deep tingling sensation up Andre's spine. The girls def knew their job as they started sucking on him.

Silvie now grabbed his cock for herself as Lin started sucking on his balls. Silvie took his cock deep inside her throat as Andre grabbed her head and started fucking her. The inside of her mouth felt so soft as Andre pumped her rough and deep. Pushing himself deep inside her mouth, he now banged her roughly for several minutes. Tired he pulled out and then pushed his cock inside Lin's open inviting mouth. Signalling to Lin to start sucking, Andre jammed his fingers inside Silvie's wet mouth.

Lin now started sucking his cock with all the expertise of a Bangkok hooker. Hungry for some tits, Andre now pulled Silvie and proceeded to release her massive tits from her tight dress. Andre's eyes shone with delight as he examined the perfect round and tight C cup boobs of Silvie. Perky with no hint of a droop, Andre wondered if they were real. Grabbing a tit in each hand he gave them a tight squeeze as Silvie squealed. They sure felt real as Andre patted and squeezed them. Then sinking his head between her boobs, Andre started sucking on her titties. Squeezing them tightly, Andre sucked and bit at one boob then another while Silvie let out loud moans of pleasure. Down below, Lin was giving him one hell of a blowjob.

Done with Silvie's boobs, now Andre pulled Lin up and pulled out her tits. Lin too had a fine dusky pair, slightly larger than Silvie's but less perky. Andre buried his face in Lin's massive boobs rubbing them over his face. Having abstained from touching his cock for the last few weeks, Andre could now feel his balls rapidly tightening. Both Lin and Silvie now bent down sucking on both his balls and his dick. Andre grunted in pleasure as he climaxed and his massive cock shot loads of cum on Silvie and Lin's boobs and faces. Shooting his cum all over his maids, Andre could now feel his tired muscles relaxing as he sat down on the sofa. The girls were now kissing each other and rubbing his cum over their tits.

"Would you like a massage master before your bath?" Lin asked Andre.

"Sure, but let me check you out fully first," Andre replied as he grabbed Lin by the waist. Lin was wearing a tantalizing short skirt which barely hid her ass cheeks. Andre grabbed at her ass and gave it a firm squeeze. Then he proceeded to pull down the tiny skirt to reveal the white thong underneath. Already there was a wet patch in the front. Andre slowly rubbed his hand over Lin's panties as she sighed in delight. Then pulling down her panties, Andre gasped in delight at the beauty of her perfectly shaped pussy. Lin had a shaved and tiny pussy. Two thick cheeks hid the pink fountain of pleasure underneath them. Andre slowly pulled the lips apart as Lin squealed and proceeded to insert his middle finger inside Lin. She was extremely tight but quite wet inside. Andre let his finger slide in while grabbing Lin tightly with his other hand around her waist. As her pussy expanded to accommodate his finger, Andre shoved another finger in her pussy. As Lin screamed with pleasure, Andre swirled his fingers inside her pussy and started giving her a rough finger fuck. After a few minutes of fucking, Andre could feel Lin's pussy tighten as she orgasmed. Satisfied he now pulled out and motioned Silvie, who was looking on incredulously, to come over.

Silvie too was wearing a similar micro skirt with white panties. Her ass cheeks though were not as chubby. Dispensing with her clothes swiftly, Andre examined Silvie's pussy in detail. Silvie had a pinkish slit of a pussy. As Andre tried to her probe her further, he found that she was even tighter inside. With great difficulty he pushed his middle finger inside as Silvie bit her lip with both pain and pleasure. Andre wondered how his thick cock would fit inside this tiny pussy. He then proceeded to give her a finger fuck with just his middle finger as Silvie screamed and dug her fingernails in his back. She orgasmed even faster. The girl was definitely fresher than Lin, Andre noted with delight. It would be a pleasure breaking into that pussy. Satisfied he let her go.

The girls now led him to the bathroom. Andre gasped in surprise at the opulence and décor of the bathroom. It was roughly double the size of his old bedroom in London. There was a massive bathtub at one end which could easily seat four people. There was a plush carpet laid out on the floor. A massage mattress had been laid out next to it. As Andre lay down naked, on the mattress, his cock erect like a flag mast, the girls started the massage. Rubbing oil over his tired muscles, the girls expertly soothed the fatigue he was feeling. Special attention was paid to his groin with the dicks and his balls thoroughly oiled, stroked and massaged. After thoroughly oiling his body, both the girls now climbed on top of him and started massaging him with their naked bodies. Andre had heard a lot about the naked massages in Bangkok, but this was his first experience.

Andre closed his eyes in pleasure to better feel the sensation of the boobs massaging his body. New and interesting sensations sent a tingle down Andre's spine as the Lin used her oiled boobs to massage his dick. Hungry now for the feel of cunt on his dick, Andre grabbed Silvie by the pussy as she was massaging his biceps. Alarmed she let out a squeal as Andre got up and motioned to both the girls to lay down on the mattress beneath him. He then examined their oily nude bodies with lustful eyes deciding wondering pussy to fuck first. Both his maids were quivering in anticipation as Andre stroked his cock.

Finally settling on Lin's voluptuous figure, Andre pulled her closer by the legs aligning his dick with her oiled-up cunt. Wrapping both of Lin's legs around his head, Andre teased Silvie by rubbing his fat cock against her pussy lips. Lin was by now screaming with delight and desperately motioning for Andre to fuck her. Then with one swift motion, Andre let his cock slide into the depths of Lin's pussy.

She was already wet inside but Andre's massive cock could only go halfway inside. The feel of Lin's pussy on his unsheathed dick felt like heaven after the numb pleasures of latex sex. Andre could feel each and every fold of the warm depths of Lin on his dick. Pulling out a bit, now Andre plunged his dick in with greater force till he was fully inside. Lin screamed and Andre motioned for Silvie to join in. Silvie bent down to kiss Lin as Andre now picked up a furious pace of fucking Lin's pussy. Watching both the girls make out, further heightened his pleasure, as he started stroking Silvie's pussy while continuing to fuck Lin.

Maintaining a furious pace, Andre was soon coated with sweat. His well-toned muscular body was shining in the gigantic bathroom mirrors. After a few more pleasure filled energetic minutes fucking, Andre pulled out and motioned for Silvie to lie down on her back.

Andre wondered whether he would be able to fully penetrate Silvie whose cunt looked especially tight and tiny. Aligning his dick now with Silvie tiny pussy, Andre attempted to penetrate her. The moment he pushed in, Silvie let out a loud gasp and pulled back. Silvie's pussy was extremely tight and Andre could only get his dickhead in during the first shove. Lin now came over and held Silvie tightly in place motioning to Andre to penetrate her further.

12