Bangkok Assignment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged, Andre now made further penetrating shoves as Silvie's pussy slowly expanded to accommodate his large dick. After some four to five shoves, finally he was all in. Silvie's pussy was extremely tight and Andre wondered whether she had recently picked up the profession. All the better for him as he could feel every fold of Silvie's pussy.

Picking up his pace again, Andre proceeded to fuck her missionary style. Within just a few minutes of fucking, Andre could feel his balls tightening. With no need to pull out, Andre picked up the pace as he hit his climax. As he could feel his load coming up, he lodged his dick deep inside Silvie's pussy. Grabbing both of Silvie's boobs, Andre shot his load deep inside her.

Letting his dick remain inside, Andre could now feel his body relaxing. Slowly he now pulled out as Silvie too got up. Andre's creamy white cum was now slowly oozing out of her cunt as Lin bent down to lick it.

Both the girls now got up and led a relaxed Andre to the bathtub. The bath had already been drawn as the three of them stepped in. Andre lay down in warm foamy water as the girls proceeded to wash the oil and sweat on his body. Occasionally Andre would let his fingers run over the girls' pussy or boobs as they washed him.

After they were done, all three had a shower to wash off the soap. The girls now brought large fluffy white towels to dry him.

"Would you like you to bring us your nightwear, master," Lin asked him as they completed drying themselves and him.

"No just bring me one of my briefs," Andre replied.

Silvie returned with one of his white Armani briefs which the girls now pulled over his cock.

"We have your favourite dinner ready, master," Silvie told him as both girls now strapped on a fresh pair of uniforms.

As the girls proceeded to pull on their lacy white panties, Andre motioned them to stop. He would much better prefer them moving around with just their tiny skirts barely hiding their pussies.

Giggling the girls pulled them back off as they led him now to the dining room. Andre relaxed on the dining table as the girls heated his dinner. They had prepared him a pasta and a Mediterranean salad. Andre motioned to the girls to also join. All three enjoyed the meal as the girls occasionally let their feet run wild and stroke his legs.

After they were done, Lin cleared up the table as Andre pulled Silvie over to caress her ass and kiss her. Lin had now returned with a strawberry cheesecake with large ripe red strawberries on top. Silvie picked up a cherry and biting partly into it fed it to Andre as he kissed her. Andre now pulled Lin over and unleashing her boobs coated them with the whipped cream of the pudding. Then bending down, he licked off the delicious cream straight off her boobs. In this manner, all three of them finished the creamy pudding.

"Would you like to rest now master," Silvie asked.

"Sure, but I want you to join me," Andre replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

Both the girls giggled as they cleaned up. The three of them now proceeded to the massive bedroom.

Andre asked the girls to strip. He would like to sleep with them naked, he told them

Then with one girl on either side, Andre and his maids slipped in the bed.

Had he entered heaven Andre wondered with one hand each on the girl's boobs on either side as he now slipped off into a blissful deep sleep.

12