All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 02'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
So Good!

I really enjoy your work, and the complex, damaged people you have populated this story with, really deserve to have their stories told in as smooth a manner as this. I look forward to the next part of what I hope will be a long saga.

Thank you, sir. 5*

apemanepaulapemanepaulabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. The story leaves one in anticipation of the next part. Thnkyou for sharing the great story line

KingofoneKingofoneabout 4 years ago
Wowza

I seriously dig this story. The world building makes me think of things like the video game Ark and the anime Sword Art Online Alicization. The whole idea of a psychopath being fleshed out and explained psychologically is a great twist I haven't seen done before. I'm interested to see what the explanation behind missing the short term memories and keeping the long term memories is. I assume it has something to do with the mystery business people behind the scenes and what they get out of sending people to these worlds but still feels like it's just out of reach of understanding. Kudos to you again and cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a seriously good story!

The character development, plot and pacing are excellent. Look forward to the next installment!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 4 years ago
Very promising

I especially find myself taken by the pov of a psychopath, the possibilities going forth are really interesting. Can't wait for the third part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heart warming tale

I wasn't sure where this was going with part 1 but part 2 has opened a world both dangerous and hopeful. Also, great twists throughout this section. Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very interesting and unique story

Not only are you a great writer, but you understand a lot about psychology as well, including trauma. Your characters are mult-dimensional, and the idea of a psychopathic lead is quite a twist. Look forward to reading the remaining chapters. ;)

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationalmost 4 years ago

""You are in control," I whispered, just letting her take things at her own pace as I supported the weight of her fears in my embrace."

When, rarely, I write something that perfect, I stop and celebrate the beauty of language. You should too.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

The love scene at the end was pure literary magic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chaotic, bloody, messy, intriguing and beautiful. Well written

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The dialogue is exceptional traversing the trauma of abuse and going through all of the permutations physically, emotionally and yes spirituality and somehow managing it so succinctly and concisely was quite amazing.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Great chapter! They are crazy to leave the others behind so long though.

WriteStarWriteStarover 1 year ago

Ok I was curious and did the fucking test since the main character seemed to be the first to rlly make sense for me.

...never thought I would learn that I'm a psychopath from fucking porn

10/10 story tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY!!!! Thank you for writing this!!!!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Slowwwww. But that’s ok if the story is good enough. The fucking language barrier is annoying to read, utterly painful. I understand it as part of the story but to actually read it, well fuck it’s annoying. It’s as annoying and painful as when authors write words phonetically so that English words sound like they have a certain accent.

One more chapter is all I have in me unless the German but not German but with some German language gets resolved one way or another, within the story context or how it’s written in the story. Also there has to be more movement within the story with information on what’s going on etc. otherwise I’m out regardless of this stories potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 01 Previous Part
Banished Series Info