All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 08'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Fucking Epic.

Holy shit, I was not expecting another chapter so soon. I guess you had most of this one done already, but the pacing was a bit off to have them both together. Or you just had a fit of inspiration, or I suppose you're just that badass. Either way, hot damn this was amazing. Some really solid lore from this one, so utterly fascinating to have some of the tech explained by somebody with a living understanding, rather than Casey's book smarts. But I think I really understand a bit more of the asset thing they've mentioned in the 'otherworld' of earth. Its not just being better suited to survival, is it? An asset would be more likely to have a rare skill, and be able to more instinctively refine and utilize it, wouldn't they? At least using story-logic; in addition to the more survival orientation you'd expect to be more typical. So fricking awesome.

Now, from a gaming and story pacing perspective, I really want Danica to be separated from our group for an extended time... maybe. It would be so easy for her to take over, just passively because of how absolutely perfect she is, using Nathan's descriptions. But on the other hand, I desperately want her to survive this, and of course she'd be an incalculable 'asset' for the future kingdom Nathan has planned. I'm torn in my desires. On the one hand, having an expert to assist with these might take away from of the impact of learning things they'll need to know, but on the other, this world is so full of stuff and no matter how OP Dani is compared to them now, we don't even know where she's at within her own growth potential. She's just one person, so no matter how excellent a fighter she is, she can't be everywhere at once. Also, she may have maxed a few necessary survival upgrades, but without a larger group to work alongside, she may be sorely lacking in some of the truly high end things, much less some of the esoteric but immensely useful things. Oooohhh, I'm just so excited!

But yeah, I wonder what all the fascinating unique abilities everyone will get to develop. So many way to develop a world, and I'm greatly looking forward to the journey. Thank you Ever so much. Fricking 6/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re Smashing It

I’m loving this series so far. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Wow.

Amazing. Astounding. Awesome.

You've got something special here.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago

Wow, great chapter! I love the skills concept and having the little orphan be so amazing really touched me. I’m looking forward to the next chapter and seeing this fascinating world develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So, you're writing the same story twice? Once in incest and one in fantasy. *Applause* on your creativity.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Hi Stalker

Really ironic coming from you, since you've been leaving the same two comments on all of my stories every two weeks for the past four years. Surely by now you've realized that Lit sweeps all of those threes you spam my stories with? And you must realize that I delete your comments as soon as I see them, even those 'I pretend I like this story so I can say something underhanded about it' ones.

Seriously, could you get a life already? Or at the very least, move on from being so pathetic that you feel the urge to stalk an almost nobody amateur author on a free erotica website? This is not that hard man, just move on.

ZoconjaZoconjaalmost 4 years ago
Lovin it

Keep story going loving it one of few i check on regularly.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
This is where I go for my fantasy fix

I've loved your work ever since I came across Trapped in a Game Pt. 01, and have followed you ever since. You've never let me down yet, although I do grumble now and again at the time you put into your writing, which admittedly makes it so much better, but damn...

Keep it up, mate. I'm with you for this great ride.

Thank you, sir. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An excellent story

Probably one of the best sci-fi here. Believable,intense and very much enjoyable

tkarddetkarddealmost 4 years ago
Very creative and well told!

I also came to you through your Trapped In a Game series. I like your writing style and that you don't just sling crap at paper and hope it sticks but follow a logical flow and throw in plots that lead us through some amazing storytelling. You have a gift of being able to entertain the serious readers and I appreciate you for sharing that gift with us. I look forward to your next releases while I peruse your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Another Fantastic instalment in this unique and creative tale. The quality of the work is amazing. Well done.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

Awesome battle! I was legit worried about Nolan for a sec. Yeah, resurrection might be on the table, but I'm going to take an intuitive leap and say Nolan would rather he didn't have to go through that. Ability skills are a cool idea, and i like how they can be learned through intuition. They spent a lot of their reserve money. Plus side, there are a shit ton of monster cores laying around. Just an awesome chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm just wondering how the auföckers came to be named...

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Think of of the meat supplies they just gathered as well as the cores. Sure they don’t get many credits but with fifty gestrung and seven Aouslots that’s 200 credits for the gestrung and the aouslots are better monsters so pay more maybe 6 c each so 242 credits total. And only 2 35c heals were used in the fight so they are 170c better off. So more knives or more heals or more clothes or maybe a grade 1 armour or a new skill piece.

So the fight was a plus. Everyone got experience fighting as well as planning it and trusting the leadership team.

ClearmuseClearmuse1 day ago

Let there's be light!

ClearmuseClearmuse1 day ago

Enjoying the game rules and "magic" system. Two reasonable choices for erotica isekai, a lovers will and the all powerful mimicry skill. Pretty much sets the path to eventual over powered character, but not omnipotent and a tough path on the way. Plus the whole satisfying of a harem of course.

Does this lover's ability mean he's the source of so called hypnosis?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 07 Previous Part
Banished Series Info