All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 09'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!!

It was a long wait for this chapter (literotica delays - I saw on your patreon) but boy was it worth it! You're actually such a talented writer and I love reading your work everytime a new update is posted. Don't let any haters or that stalker guy get to you. You'll always have critics because nothing is everybody's cup of tea, but the detail and imagery you create in your stories really does immerse me in your fantasy worlds. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Danica

Did she survive? What happened with Hans Gruber? Are Hans Gruber and Jasper the same entity?

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
That finale!

Holy wonderful intrigue and excitement! Of course, of course! That's certainly one way of doing it, isn't it? Liking that the epic battle is still just a tease, and has only a vague allusion to it, with no decisive outcome from the perspective of our new main antagonist. Love the recurring villain. So much simpler to have something clear cut than all the politics of the Kobalts and that deeper plot to have to focus on. Its epic that there is a more and nuanced set of pressures that will influence their big decisions, but its also kind of relaxing in a way to just have a BBEG just be something you can point to and say: They're bad.

Loved the richness of this chapter. Not having to hustle anywhere to get to their goal. Just some rest and recovery from the first real battle many of them had ever had. Or at least, most of the gods. Nice to get more personal with some of the characters, especially from Nathan's perspective. Him learning and trying new things, thinking of paths to take and try to make his group safe and happy and strong. As well as showing us that not everyone can be helped/ helpful. At least not right away, and in a few different ways. Not everyone is cut out to be a soldier, and there's nothing wrong with that. Though we'll see Nathan practice pressures and stratagems to shape people into their better selves; if not for their own good, then for the sake of his mother's and grandmother's smiles. Because this place doesn't pull any punches. Even with all the strengths and powers at their disposal along with the cheat implants and OP weapons, it only takes somebody going off their rocker for a moment to cause devastation. And at least some of the world, really is out to get them.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago

Wow, I don’t know how you produce such good chapters so quickly, but I love it! I liked how we had a bit more character development for the other ‘gods’ in the party and seeing little Lucia begin to develop is very interesting. The ending was packed with tidbits of information and left me wanting the next chapter NOW! Great job all around and know that I will be looking forward to your next installment with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter

A very good transition chapter. I had hoped Nate would adopt Lucia after she was introduced in the last chapter & I'm glad to see he did & is training her to be an alpha. Excellent Outro, Irileth is dead. That was confirmed by three points in the chapter: 1) the director didnt acknowledge Irileth, only the kill order when Johanna mentioned the threats to Nate. 2) Nate commented on the blight clearing up, which Lucia confirmed. 3) Jasper (Hans Gruber) said the domain was finished. But the question is who killed her. We know Donica didn't b/c Jasper states she nearly did. So it had to be the "guy" chasing Jasper and i suspect that guy is either a herald that seeing Irileth extremely weaked from her fight with Donica turned on her & killed her. Or it is a cyborg sent by the director to kill Irileth & all her minions to ensure Nates survival (and his status/promotion). If the latter is true, then it is possible Donica survived.

As a side note: i noticed that Nate has finished inside three women & two of them are pregnant. It would be epic if Donica survives & finds her way to Nate's group sometime in the future with his child in tow.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

The pace of this chapter was much slower than the previous. As another stated, it felt like more of a transitional chapter. there was a lot of informationm there though. You've got Bianca and Lucia Core-Flexing, which I was stoked for. The Ceremony for the dead was a nice touch. Stuff like that is going to build a strong bond with their followers. I found myself injoying the byplay with Cameron, and their worries about their quickly aproaching parenthood. That outro, Hans died, but gpahed part of himself onto a monster in order to clone himself? did I understand that right? This need further investigation. I'm heading straight into the next chapter!

P.S. Leanna is a racist cunt, and I would be perfectly fine if she fell into a ditch somewhere and the whole group just pretended she never existed. "Leanna? Never heard the name. You must be confused. There has never been anyone named Leanna in our group." I'm worried about what she might do!

PrairieStarPrairieStarabout 3 years ago

Masterful creation combining fantasy world and game play. Interpersonal dynamics are compelling and drive the story along naturally. The sex scenes are well composed, visual, and sexy without the porn gratuity. I am enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“… I squeezed the fatty mound in my grasp.…”

NO. Breasts are fat. They are not “ fatty“ like a poor quality pork chop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 08 Previous Part
Banished Series Info