All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 10'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great chapter

1st, I'm happy to find out that Danica survived.

2nd, is the director Nate's adopted father?

3rd, the Princess shows why she is the biggest bad-ass of them all! With just a word she disarms, blinds & sends Jasper (Hans Gruber) packing. Sadly, i don't think she'll be able to pull that off against the 3 threats coming & Nate & co. Will really need to up their game if they want to survive.

4th, I'm curious about this "singularity" the company is worried about. It must be something worse than the monsters they keep creating since they want Nate strong enough to kill it. Could it be one of the makers of the technology the company uses? It would explain why they want psychopaths, but i think Nate won't deal with this "singularity" the way the company expects or wants.

nitewolf91nitewolf91almost 4 years ago

I've been reading your work for about a year now since I found trapped I always love your stories. nice use of the closest habitable planet space has always fascinated me so that's what drew me to this story. It was brilliant how the princess finally revealed her hypnosis and I look forward to more of this great story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Self- fulfilling prophecies

I love the story. Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter. Firstly, I just want to say I was inspired by a comment on this story. Makes me think of some of the good old greek stuff. At least as they are known to me. Very curious about what's to come, but as long as Nathan and his group make it out well. Fuck the company. ^.^ Besides, he seems like he'd be a proper God-King. Might need a new name... Something close to the letters in his own, but different. ~Since names seem to definitely have a significance.

Of course, w2g Miriam! I think it was mentioned in an earlier chapter the threat rating the various kinds of monsters had, but I sure am hoping that these portents coming aren't as strong as Hans... Unless they have may more time to prepare... I'm quite sure the company doesn't want to make an enemy out of Nathan, but if his people get hurt... His will be done.

Also... kek; Casey thinks she's "still hypnotized". Whatever you need to tell yourself girl. Who knows, it may still be true. And if you need to, lean on that crutch to excuse how he makes you feel. He may be a psychopath, and one that is actively manipulating you (as was displayed to Us this chapter). But that doesn't mean he can't also be a good man. Or at least a Good God.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly Fantastic

This chapter has been riveting, with good sex scenes but the action has stolen the show. Definitely didn't expect the ending, in a good way. Please keep up this story. You are quite talented and the writing is very good. Thanks for sharing this story.

mizou28mizou28almost 4 years ago
5 ⭐ for all the chapters

Thank you.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago

Wow, that was an intense ending to this chapter. Great story and it absolutely held me riveted. I can’t wait for the next installment!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

Finally some confirmation on the Princess and her hypnosis! That is a powerful ability. From the flashes to the Company PoV, it seems like Nate is going to be having a tough time ahead. it also seems like they are essentially waiting for one otherworlder to finally be strong enough to help them? There was several mentions of a singularity, and I don't know if that is a scientific reference, or if it is a codname for something else yet. Either way, I am still very much hooked. You need to get a job writing for tv shows or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 09 Previous Part
Banished Series Info