Banished Pt. 12

Story Info
The gods reign supreme!
18.4k words
4.82
13.6k
37

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca moved to my side while Ryker and Evie saw to the princess.

"Fuck, Nate... your ribs are broken," she began, as she peered into my core.

"Hard... to breathe," I mumbled, and she cast a panicked look around.

Alva moved to join her, and she helped me onto my back.

"Help remove the covering," she said, and Francesca nodded, as Jordan and Cameron joined her at my side.

"Is he okay?" Cameron asked, her voice tinged with worry, and I tried to shoot her a reassuring smile.

"Stay... armed. Alert," I said, and she turned to Jordan, who nodded.

"I'm on it," he said.

Cameron and Alva removed my armor, then my shirt, though with some difficulty, and Alva began to examine my side.

"The pieces are intact," she said.

"Then why... can't I... breathe?" I panted.

"Easy, Auslander. Steady the breath. Deep, long drafts, and no movement. We will find a goddess to spur the healing."

Francesca shot me a quick look.

"I can," she said, and Alva studied her with a look of confusion.

Did she think that Francesca couldn't heal because she was a fighter?

It was a curious reaction, and one I would think about when I wasn't in so much pain.

"Nate! Do you need a heal?"

I shook my head, and Casey studied me worriedly.

"If you won't... use one for... a stab, then-"

"Christ, will you stop fucking talking?" she shot, moving to my side.

Francesca was studying her with a curious smile, but even as Casey caught her look, her eyes remained teary, and she held onto my hand.

"Can you heal him?" she asked, and Francesca nodded.

She moved to my side, and placed a hand against me as she began to focus, and I turned to Casey.

"There's someone... with unique... ability. Find, before... she leaves."

"I'm right here," a voice called, and I winced as I turned in the direction of the unfamiliar voice.

She was a young Kobalt girl with pretty, silver hair, and a cute round face, but the expression on her face revealed a maturity that strongly contradicted her youthful appearance.

"Astrid, you do not understand!" Gert called out, but the girl quickly waved a hand dismissively at his objection.

"Looks my prediction came to pass," she said, casting a tentative look around, and I winced again, as I smirked a little.

"Was it worth it to laugh at that?" Casey asked, shaking her head at me.

"A little," I conceded, but as the girl's eyes swept past me to where one of the Kobalt hunters had been killed quite brutally, in our fight, she frowned.

"How many died?" she asked.

"Just the one," Casey answered.

"Two," Bianca corrected her, as she gestured to the now fallen, former queen.

I'm not sure she was still human, I thought, but as the Kobalt girl; the real Astrid I think, followed Bianca's gaze, a horrified expression replaced her already worried look.

"Oh Gods... how could we have been so blind?"

She moved to the woman, and bowed in a show of respect, before rising up with an angry expression on her face.

"Palancar has strayed; the roots which anchored our people is now a vine which threatens to suck all life from our groves!"

I studied her, as her eyes flicked to me.

"But you. Some see you a savior, when may just as well be the doom of us all."

I bit my lip nervously, as Casey stood up beside me.

"Some position you're in to judge when your people laid a trap here to kill us!"

The girl scoffed, then raised her hands to show rope burns.

"I was tied up in a room in that tree right over there; and that's where I've been ever since I'd decided to come seek him out! So, direct your misguided scorn somewhere else."

"You... sought me?"

She nodded, approaching me as she spoke:

"This rot will fester, with or without your hand... and do not think me so silly as to abandon the hope that lies with you, simply because you possess the potential to do great harm."

I swallowed with some difficulty, as she moved past Casey, and crouched down at my side, next to Francesca.

"Here. This rib presses to his lung; fix it, before moving on to the others."

Francesca nodded, as Casey continued to eye the girl.

"Whoa! Back up," Raul called out from somewhere behind me, and I heard a series of shouts in the Kobalt language quickly follow.

"Tell them to stand down!" Astrid yelled, and Gert seemed to cower at the sound of her voice.

"We cannot know their intent," he began, but she cut him off with a venomous stare. "Stand down..." he mumbled, a little timidly, and I studied the girl with some appreciation.

"I don't like this," Casey began, and I eyed her, slightly amused.

She was always so slow to trust, wasn't she?

"He said stand down!" the girl yelled in German, and the Kobalt hunters who'd come pouring out of the grove tree all turned their spears away at the command.

I was still studying her with admiration when a loud horn-like sound echoed to us from Palancar's direction.

"Casey, should we... try to get out... of here?"

She clicked her tongue in annoyance, as she studied me.

"I don't even think we can move you that far..."

"Ugh," I groaned, as I tried to move-

"Tell him to stop moving!" the girl chided, and Casey shot her a dirty look.

"What does it fucking look like I'm doing?" she asked, and I snickered a little.

"Pater, we must raise the plague emblem," Astrid said, turning to Gert, and he frowned.

"Astrid, this is too much! What if Palancar means to send aid?"

"They sent us a monster! Do you truly believe that that thing would have spared any? Besides, look at the road... where they approached from. Tell my pater, Auslander... did you always intend to come to this grove?"

I shook my head, then nudged Casey.

"We decided on it yesterday, basically," she said.

"-the last day cycle," Alva explained, and the girl nodded in response.

"See? My vision shows no lie! Palancar meant to strike at us!"

He shook his head disbelievingly.

"But that can only mean..."

"Yes, Herr Kahnwald," Gisela said, stepping forward. "It means that Lucilla Mater is dead."

Grimaces appeared on the faces of the Kobalt around us, and murmurs of shock could be heard...

"Erect the emblem," Gert said, and two men immediately darted off.

"What's... the emblem," I managed, and Casey shot me a warning glare.

"It warns of plague, that others may avoid our lands while we seek to contain the spread of disease."

Casey shook her head.

"And what makes you think Palancar will respect it?" she asked.

"Because, they know we possess god artifacts capable of creating such things; things like disease without cure, and quick death."

Casey eyed the girl.

"The kinds of things you planned to use against us?" she asked, and the girl vented her annoyance by making a curious sucking sound with her tongue.

"Is there a more sensible Goddess to speak with?" she asked, and I patted Casey's hand, trying to get her to restrain herself.

"What about... the monsters," I croaked, and the girl nodded.

"The monster would be a problem, but Palancar will be reeling from this loss. They will not soon sacrifice another of their 'prized possessions'."

"Then, will you... offer us sanctuary?" I asked, and the girl nodded, turning to the larger group behind her.

"Our fates are intertwined now!" she shouted. "Treat the other with dignity, even if you feel distrust."

She returned her gaze to me.

"I will see to your healing myself; have the others brought into this tree."

"Our dead," I muttered, and she nodded.

"We will see he is rested with dignity. Bring forth carriers!" she called out, and Casey made a clicking sound with her tongue.

"Don't leave him with that girl," Casey said to Francesca, and she shot me an awkward look, as Casey headed off.

I tried to focus on my breathing as Francesca assisted my healing process, until a few hunters approached me with one of the wooden stretchers.

The thing was lain beside me, and I was rolled, with some difficulty, onto it, before they carried me off to the grove tree.

Francesca followed, but as they led me past the entry hall and down a corridor to a room off of the ground floor, I was greeted by Astrid, who barred Francesca from following.

"I'm not leaving his side," she said, and the girl made that sucking sound through her teeth again.

"You are in the way, goddess. This healing procedure releases feedback, and your princess is to be treated here as well. The space is required."

Francesca shot me a longing gaze, and I nodded.

"It's fine," I said, and she bit her lip as she retreated, but only as far as the far wall of the corridor.

Astrid scowled.

"At least leave room for another to enter," she scolded Francesca, who quickly took a few steps to the side, and Astrid eyed her before pulling the door shut.

"Go easy on them... they've endured much," I said, and she shook her head.

"I'm in no mood. My entire world came crashing down today," she said, and I nodded.

"You're right. My apologies," I said, and she studied me.

"Does that act really fool everyone?"

I sighed.

"It does, but... only because... I'm really committed to it," I joked, wincing again, and she cracked a smile at me.

"You're pretty charismatic. I find it nauseating," she said. "Speaking of nauseating, here comes the bane of all worlds," she added, and I tilted my head as the door opened up, and the princess was rushed inside, followed closely by Gisela and Evie.

"Get out. All of you."

"I can help with whatever treatment," Evie shot, and Astrid let out another sigh.

"All of you are being a nuisance! This is treatment of god artifact, not meagre healing skill. Now leave!"

Gisela furrowed her brow worriedly, but as she studied Miriam's labored, shallow breathing, she nodded, but not before shooting me a pleading look.

"I'll protect her," I called, and Astrid rolled her eyes at me, before moving to the entrance and slamming the door shut, with some aggression I might add, as soon as Gisela stepped foot outside of the frame.

"What's this... artifact?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said. "I need you to hold onto your beloved princess before I activate it, though."

I tilted my head at her.

"May I request an explanation?" I asked, trying to be as polite as I could, and Astrid eyed me.

"Diplomatic. Not bad," she said. "The device uses your core to trigger healing, like those vials your people use, but I'll teach you trick. If you focus the energy overflowing from her, you can draw her feedback into your own body and use it to power the healing."

"So, I need to use energy manipulation?" I asked, and she studied me.

"Yes. You know this skill?"

I nodded in response, and she swallowed uncomfortably.

"You people do learn quickly," she reminded herself.

She moved to the table on the far side of the room, and retrieved a black, round stone, and as she brought it to the table where I lay, she placed the object into my hand.

"Place it over the heart, then image the healing as you draw the sickness out of the high one."

I nodded, trying to focus on Miriam's energy, but as soon as I did, the urge to vomit threatened to overwhelm me.

"No, no, no! Activate the artifact, then draw the sickness!" she chided me, and I nodded.

I focused on the orb, as I placed it to my chest, and as I directed it to the threads coagulating around my ribs, I began to draw the feedback from Miriam's body, and I gasped, as the pain in my ribs intensified, and the bone began to knit.

Astrid brought a wooden stick to my mouth.

"Bite," she commanded. "I do not need goddesses charging in here with weapon drawn when you scream out in pain."

I nodded, doing as she ordered, and I fought back tears as the pain threatened to overwhelm me.

It took some time, but eventually I adjusted to the sensation, and as the urge to scream out passed, Astrid retrieved the stick from my mouth.

"I owe you my thanks," the girl said, and as I studied her, she shook her head. "What?" she asked.

"What are you thanking me for?" I asked, my confusion evident on my face, and she seemed perplexed by my reaction.

"What? Do you believe me ungrateful?" she asked, and I shook my head again.

"Just, clarify?" I asked. "What exactly is the thanks for?"

"For not murdering my life-bringer," she explained. "You could have easily cut your way out of his clutches. Such restraint is rare in those with your kind of power, so I offer my gratitude."

I chuckled a little, then nodded.

"You don't need to thank me. It's all part of my 'act'," I joked, and she smiled.

"I am beginning to appreciate the caliber of your acting," she said, and as Miriam let out a low groan, I spotted her eyeing Astrid with an expression of annoyance.

"Oh, shut it. I saved your life, and that of your precious," Astrid said, and Miriam frowned, before turning to me.

Are you well, my sweet?

I nodded, but as I used my sensory perception skill, I noted that her core was in a critical state, in addition to a lot of feedback still clouding her system.

Astrid began to examine the princess, then furrowed her brow as she did.

"You really pushed it too far, this time," she said, and I turned to study her.

"Will she be okay?" I asked, and the girl sighed.

"We need to rid her of enough sickness that she will not bleed or petrify, but I sense something else amiss. Let me fetch that healer-companion of yours for a second opinion."

Astrid left the room, then returned with a worried looking Evie.

"Nate! Your ribs; they're healed!" she exclaimed, as she examined me.

"Do me a favor, and tell that to the one-armed Goddess," Astrid muttered, but Evie shot me a surprised look as she peered into my energy core.

"But... you've barely used your core. How is that possible?"

I quickly explained to her the process of using the feedback from Miriam's body to power the accelerated healing, and she nodded, thinking intently.

"So, if we can find things to do that drains one's core-capacity, we can purge more of the feedback?"

Astrid nodded, studying Evie closely.

"What about the skill training?" I suggested.

"Skill training?" Astrid asked, but as I explained the process, she shook her head.

"The channeling will work, but your princess drew on the cores of many around her. The sickness accumulated is much; many gods will be exhausted before this 'feedback' as you say it, is cleared, and Palancar may threaten us still."

I nodded, as I rubbed my chin thoughtfully.

There had to be a way, but how...?

I was still thinking about it when I noted a strange expression on Evie's face.

"Um, there's something that I think might work, but... could you leave us? Just for a bit?" she asked timidly, and Astrid shot her a dubious look.

"They are in my care, and this situation is dire. Do what you must, but I will not abdicate my responsibility."

Evie bit her lips nervously, then took a deep breath in.

"Nate... that skill you used when you were with us. With Molly and Francesca?"

I raised an eyebrow, as I studied Evie.

"Uh-huh..."

"Could you, uh... use it now?"

She shifted uncomfortably as I continued to study her.

"You're serious?"

She nodded.

"When you used it, I- uh, can't be sure, but I think your threads accumulated in... there," she said, nodding suggestively, "and it might draw out the princess' feedback if you, uh- do it."

I blinked a few times, but as I cast a tentative look back at Miriam, who seemed to have fallen unconscious again, and was breathing in those shallow, raspy breaths, I nodded.

I was about to ask for Cameron, when Evie knelt before me and began to unbuckle my belt-plate.

Astrid's expression shifted to one of slight discomfort as she looked on, but she didn't move to leave, and as Evie withdrew my thing from its confines in my pants, Astrid looked on in a wide-eyed daze.

Evie shot me a tentative, shy look, as she took my still soft part into her mouth, and I let out a reflexive moan as I began to stir to hardness inside of her mouth.

What a feeling that was, I thought, but Evie wasted no time, as she began to suck on me, all while running her tongue deliciously along the underside of my sensitive shaft.

The stimulation was fantastic, and while I felt the urge to prolong my pleasure, the impulse gave way to the necessity of the situation, as I coaxed myself into cumming quickly, but not before focusing my core's energy on the production of sperm deep within my balls, as I began to draw upon the energy cloud around Miriam's core.

Evie sensed the incoming orgasm, and she nodded subtly as she continued to suck, increasing her intensity as she began to massage my balls, and work the base of my cock in tandem with her sucking.

Then it came, and I instinctively grabbed a handful of hair as she continued to suck, though slowly, and more deliberately, as I emptied my seed into her throat, and she swallowed my offering with an almost possessed desire, even as the spurts seemed to come forth, more and more, in a never ending deluge.

As the pulsing stopped, and the remnants of my seed dribbled from my softening head, Evie turned, and coughed a little, before wiping away a little bit of wateriness from her eyes.

"Amazing," Astrid breathed, as she moved forward. "The seed... you consumed it! And the feedback with it."

Evie blushed a little, but Astrid seemed to be examining her as she would a lab rat in a clinical trial.

"This might work," Astrid noted, "a few more times and the princess' sickness will be contained."

"I could do it again," Evie offered, but Astrid quickly shook her head.

"I don't think it would be wise. Your core was replenished; any more, and sickness will result. Call forth the goddesses. Those with spent cores, preferably."

I shook my head at her, then chuckled a little.

"The ones with whom I can share this are few; I can't just replenish anyone who randomly needs it like this," I countered, and she shook her head.

"I too have reservations about using the part for activities beyond seed-giving, but this situation requires sacrifice, Auslander. You will bear this burden," she said assertively, and Evie stifled a giggle.

"You heard her, Nate," Evie teased, "Doctor's orders. I can fetch Francesca and Molly, but is there anyone else?"

My mind instinctively went to Cameron, but as I recalled her own reservations about performing oral sex, I hesitated.

"That'll do for now," I said, and Evie shot me a little nod, as she headed off.

I caught Astrid's eyes lingering on me several times while we waited, and as I recalled Eradne's mention of feeling an unnatural attraction towards me, I wondered if perhaps Astrid's inquisitive looks were also guided by a similar inclination.

It also occurred to me that Evie had been gone for a bit longer than I expected, but as she returned, I quickly learned why:

"Nate! This is it! My moment!" Bianca exclaimed, as she burst into the room. "And there's no way you can turn me down!"

She was grinning evilly at me, when Casey came bounding into the room after her.

"Bianca! I told you to stay on watch."

Bianca frowned, then turned to me with a pleading expression.

"Nathan~, help! I don't wanna keep watch. It's not fair~," she whined, and I chuckled at her.

"Who's on watch right now?" I asked.

"Jordan, Nolan, and Raul," Casey answered, "but Cameron and Molly were too, and they're on their way over here."

"Wha-? I don't even know who 'Molly' is, why does she get to do it? Nate~," Bianca continued to complain, and I chuckled at her.

"Those three should be able to handle the watch for now," I said, as I shot a worried glance at Miriam.

And maybe I would need the extra help, I thought.

As Cameron and Molly entered the room, Cameron shot me a teasing smile.