All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 12'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Fine Chapter

Astrid is a refreshing new addition to the story. I absolutely love that she holds no reverence toward the "Gods" but rather almost a sort of disdain for them. And the fact that she straight up loathes Casey is hilarious! & I laughed out loud reading her response to Cameron after she confirmed she was Nate's Mate.

That was a super bummer to find out the Disc launcher was a mutation & not a weapon; however, since I am a Taurus, I will stubbornly refuse to believe this is the end of the matter. Instead I will use this story's own rules to propose that just like Jasper was able to graft his arm to Hans, the Mutation could be grafted to one of the Gods & still be used as a Weapon, In fact, I think Casey has an open limb that could use a new appendage added to it. ;)

I can't help but find Gert's death suspicous. I want to suspect Palancar sought to off him so as to keep what they did quiet; however, I can't see what the end game of using White Fire would have been. Palancar is so close to Gert's grove that using such a device would have spelled the doom of Palancar too. For that reason I think it was an attempted suicide/murder, & by that I mean Gert was probably thinking If he cant keep this Grove then he'll take them all with him & Palancar too.

With the Princess's current state being what it is, unconscience, I find the concept of knocking her up to be very uncool & rapey; in a Snow White, Sleeping Beauty kind of way (the origanal Brothers Grim Version, not the G rated Disney version).

Finally, despite what Casey has previous stated her actions & behaviors make it clear that she most definately wants to be having Nate's baby. I am curious to see how long she can keep up the act before she finally accepts the truth.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
As you wish.

Awww man. You mean I have to impregnate all these beautiful young women just so I can help heal the princess who is my concubine? Well... I guess if I have to, I'll take that burden upon myself. Its a King's duty to care for his people, isn't it? "Poor" Nathan ^.^

Nice development for quite a few of our girls. Really loved the wood nymph scene. So excited to what may develop out of that, and how it might help the pair mend the rift that was forming between them. As well as what new possibilities may occur as a result of this.

I guess I got what I asked for, and it was wonderful. I imagine it was probably already written by the time my comment was posted, but I'm thankful nonetheless. Them not needing to journey for several more months will give them more time to prepare for the oncoming siege that we know is happening, even if they do not. Here's hoping everyone can build and grow and learn fast enough to deal with what's next.

~Also, if the outro is who I think it is, I look forward to the pet becoming the master. Even though that will probably make Mr. Gruber more dangerous in the medium/ long run. Though who knows, people can change. Monster's certainly change, in one form or another. Let's see where this goes, yeah?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gisela... yes!

Been waiting for Nathan and Gisela to hook-up. Finally!

Excellent story. Amazing world, and a whole pantheon of characters. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Sex and adventure done right.

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

The sex has become boring, a good story, but the endless mindless yapping about relationships, and the boring sex almost ruins it. Having to skim alot.

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 3 years ago

Uhhh ... what's Hnn~ all about? Something from the Old Tongue (German)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@negnostic

The Hnn~ is just a term for Hmm or huh, but with the ~ signifying a slight musical note at the end. whether that be to signify a question, an acknowledgement, or a type of comment.

ex.

"Hey Mom."

"Hnn~?"

"What's for dinner?"

"Shepard's pie, go set the table."

Geon54Geon54almost 2 years ago

Okay, Bianca isn't a favorite of mine but I'll be cutting her a lot of slack from now on because of this LOL exchange when she starts to give Nate a BJ:

"Hey; this isn't for pleasure. Get to it," Casey chided (Bianca), and she turned and gave the her a dirty look.

"It's a process, okay?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 11 Previous Part
Banished Series Info