All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 16'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There a few stories on this site that makes me feel happy whenever I see a new installment posted. This is one of them. Haven't yet read this chapter, but thought I'd post this comment before I start.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
So. The tutorial is over now.

Wow.

Wow...

Uhhh... Well, I guess I was kind of right about the portents. Much scarier when they've had a chance to grow. Far more terrifying if they were to have skill to backup their "skills".

At least there will be a whole chapter for what happens in the next seven days. Though... honestly? That being enough time seems... I don't know, should it be possible? Everything was going so well too. Though I will say this. The urge to protect as a driving force, does get amplified towards and perhaps beyond the insanity barrier when there is a demonstrated goal and threat. Altruistically wanting to keep everyone safe doesn't flip the switch in peace time nearly as much as in war. The thought and hope that I'm seeking solace in at the moment is... Being able to see threads and manipulate them... A true master is someone that can win a fight without needing to injure a sufficiently unskilled opponent. And despite all that happened on that last page... The events that led up to it were still harrowing. And everything they fought throughout this chapter was weak compared to the big bads in this world.

Man... If not for that ending I'd have so many other questions to ask. Because so much interesting and new stuff happened. But with that ending... I just have to wait for the next chapter.

Amazing story. Take what time is needed for the next bit... but you know what kind of cliffhanger you left it on. (Or at least what paradigm shift you did.) Be well.

This could have been a much different chapter if he had just fallen asleep after that sigh against Francesca, 6 out 5 stars. But all I can give it is 5 out of 5. Both because of math, and also because of my poor heart. Thank you for your story. Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Just wow

This chapter alone deserves 10/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so good

if i had money i would give to your patreon.

another 5/5. 16 chapters in and still the best series on Lit.

please keep writing.

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you have made it through your time away. What an amazing tale you are spinning for us here. So many twists and turns and unexpected events along the way. I always look forward to your next release and each one just gets better and better. Thank you for sharing your gift.

KingofoneKingofoneover 3 years ago
Kudos

You write one hell of a mean story! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bruh

Bruh, didn’t expect that to fucking happen at the end. i hope nathan fucking rips that fucker a whole new asshole

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
There's only one way

Ethan can be forgiven for his actions, and that's if he's not in control of his body; aka he's been possessed. Otherwise he needs to die, slowly and painfully.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamerover 3 years ago

As usual, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't see that twist coming

I was thinking maybe with the time twists this planet plays Nathan and Cameron might be Ethan's missing parents. Obviously you had me fooled! Wow!

I can't wait for the next part! I hope you have no lingering effects from your recent affliction.

camacdocamacdoover 3 years ago

Dude! I can't wait until Nate catches up with Ethan and then royally beats his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Many questions

It is clear why most people are here. But sometimes there are stories where it becomes completely unimportant. This is one of them. I look forward to every new release. And there are so many questions that I hope will be answered.

Examples:

Why does a company send people there, if nothing can be returned from there? Where is their profit from all this?

And what about the different factions in this company?

What are the intentions of his adoptive family?

Who are his real parents?

We know the company found the technology only by random. But where did they find it? And where are the real masters of this technology?

What are the motives of Ethan? Because obviously he doesn't want to kill Cameron and the baby even though he is acting very villainous.

What about Aletta, why did she come back as a human?

And what is with Danica, where is she?

And many many more :-)

What I love about this story is that many of the supporting characters have well elaborated characters. In many stories they just have names, but here they really come alive.

Tall_kTall_kover 3 years ago
Holy wow!

What Great story! Excellent balance of sex vs. plot. Great characters. Nice slowly unraveling background/plot. Fantastic action! Thank you for writing and sharing. Keep up the great work; I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Applause!

Thank you for writing this story. You write well, and I think the story ark of this piece is terrific. I like the characters you have created and am eager to hear how they fared.

nandinisexynandinisexyover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I wonder why it is stuck on 4.88 🌟. Given that the contents of this, it must have nothing less than 5.

Waiting for the next one.

nandinisexynandinisexyover 3 years ago
Questions

On which planet Joanna and Lawrence are and the base of company. It looks like they are in a city or something with vast knowledge of earth cities?

How did the man knew that Danica was not meant to meet any one for 200 years, is there any future teller like the cobalt Astrid?

Ethan poured heal on Cameron, then it is possible that the Nate's unborn child is healed along with Cameron, or the accelerated healing would heal itself as that baby has also a core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed you other stories in this series then you throw a garbage cliffhanger like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

Magnificent story so far ... very nuanced and gripping, can't wait to follow the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cliffhanger

While one comment said the cliffhanger was garbage it is actually a great cliffhanger. We readers may be more impatient now because of it (jk) but it was executed very well.

Off topic I don't understand the main character always patting people on the head, ruffling their hair, or rubbing the back of his own head. That behavior is more akin to what grandparents do to children. Not sure where this comes from or why it appears so often in this story.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I wonder if Ethan is the offspring on the step-sister Julie? He certainly has the same mean streak in him, childkiller no less, time to absorb that core and go on the hunt.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Hi my first time reading your work trust me your are a complete writer,the plot twist,character development damn you name it,it all worked out well keep up the good work ❤️ and thanks from the bottom of my heart for sharing this masterpiece with us.I have to ask on your patreon page you said chapter 17 was to be post so am eagerly waiting for it.And lastly I hope the results were good and you are covid-19 free In Shaa Allah.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 3 years agoAuthor

@yuramwag Thanks for the concern, I am officially now covid-free. :)

I appreciate the praise. Chapter 19 went up on my patreon today, so chapter 17 will be re-read for a quick edit tomorrow (Monday) and submitted to lit then. Might take until Friday/weekend to come up.

With Love,

Kousaka~

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years ago

Fuck me running and sidways! you sure know how to leave a guy hanging! Luckily (or unfortunately, as it may be), I was late to the party and I only have to wait until tomorrow night to continue this excellent journey!

Lucia is a little ninja badass! Ethan! fuck that guy! I'm assuming a familial relation, distorted through time differentials. As soon as he started calling them Goblins, I was like "this dudes a racist. he's gonna be bad." To have lived there as long as he must, he had to have learned the proper name for one of the major indigenous species of intelligent life at one point along his journeys. I'm hoping that Ethan's relation to Nate wouldn't be paradox causing if he were to kill him. because i really think Ethan should die for killing his unborn child. For a psycho path, he cared for few precious things, and raising that kid was a big one. Fuck! I'm so pissed right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you are Covid free!

Thanks for this great chapter, just a re-read for chpt 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ethan

Possible Spoiler:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nate's son, by Julie, conceived in the chapter 1 in the first scene. That's the reason Nate got sent to Kepler, was for getting Julie pregnant on that 2-4% chance. Julie also was sent to Kepler, but because of the temporal dilation she ended up there earlier than Nate; that is how Ethan is an adult. It need not even be much earlier, since Ethan could grow at a hyper-accelerated pace. The reason Nate counteracts Ethan's inhuman charisma effect is that he has the same skill, just not as developed.

-SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story so far. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, now I hate you, Author, for making me care about Cameron's unborn child and then murdering her/him. I'm out.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

So… fuck this dagger bullshit. And fuck this ‘I’m not a fighter’ bullshit. EVERYBODY FIGHTS AND IF YOU QUIT I’LL KILL YOU MYSELF. Starship Troopers.

So weapon usage from olden day times. Long range, medium range, medium close range, close range, hand to hand range.

So it’s Bow and arrow, throwing spear, fighting spear and Halberd, swords longest to shortest, axe, knives.

You see a normal swordsman can beat anyone with a shorter ranged weapon if he is at sword length and the arming single handed sword IS designed for close in personal combat and bridges the gap all the way to knives. However for example a spear is 7 feet for a throwing spear and 7-8 feet for a fighting spear and most spears were never thrown as that’s one shot and they are thinner handled and take time to make and the head is the real loss. So a swordsman Vs a spear 8 foot long has the point about 5 foot in front and it can be thrust and they fuck swordsmen up unless the swordsman gets inside the point then they rush the guy and kill him. But getting inside the point is horrendously dangerous.

So everyone should be trained in spears, swords and a knife. It’s a ranged set and the sword is the equivalent of a 9mm pistol sidearm. The arming swords (all swords) hung from a belt at a steep angle not vertical and a right handed had the sword on the left. The wearer could instantly draw that sword and strike a target in one single lightning fast movement. It’s a sweeping bottom left to top right strike, devastating. Also swords weight almost nothing, it’s deceiving. An arming sword is about 800 grams and that’s it, sure there are outliers but 800 grams is the weight. The long war swords (that’s a term) are only 1.6 kg for that massage long blade and grip. The things like fullers and double and triple fullers help there and almost all pommels are actually hollow and not just a bit but only 1mm think metal shaped into big and huge pommels (wheel and scent stopper pommels) particularly.

So arming swords are worn everywhere if you’re able to have one, from wake up to bed time. Other bigger swords are just kept in an armoury or in your own personal armoury if they are your personal swords.

So the thing is that everyone needs ro fight and it’s just training and they train easy and learn fast, no excuses. No conscious objectors on that planet and why should others die to protect the cowering cowards. Those cowards are strong, robust, powerful and fast and dwarf Kobalt capabilities. Yet the Kabalt fight.

Then with everyone fighting they need to be taught spear, sword and knife. Then they can take any weapon that’s available since it’s a mixed bag, and then join the line in the appropriate spot. Also show the kobalt whata bow is and get the Grove Trees to grow them in the utilities rooms at the bottom of the trees, where they grow furniture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Page 4:

'...she compliments Bianca's style...' COMPLEMENTS.

'...massive hoard...' MASSIVE HORDE.

- Vadar

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brutal...

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

honestly, I felt ethan did something extremely wholesome at the end, in putting this mary sue of a main character in his place.. because really he is pathetic. and someone was finally able to show him, as if danica was not enough of an eye opener.. but instead of learning to improve himself ( as every other woman around him has through training ) , he chose to simp. and lets be honest.. he has been a simp since julie.. crawling over broken glass for pussy. favorite chapter so far! man that ending felt good to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 15 Previous Part
Banished Series Info