All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 17'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Heh-oh.

Okay, this is bizarre. I apologize for starting off talking about something other than the masterful new chapter you've graced us with... But. This is like the 5th or so of the great works that I'm actively awaiting to come out in a week. Makes me feel like a glutton getting all the good stuff at the same time.

Anywhose! Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. And yes. In other news, I did have that concern about Bianca. I'm hopeful they'll have time to work on making her feel whole in a way, she perhaps never has. Though even if it happens in a flash of inspiration between the pair, I'm sure he'll do right by her.

Glad to read that the grove has budded and is ripening with new fruit. The Kobalt's culture is interesting. Part of me hopes that the youngling princess will have more than just the other branches of her seed giver to advise her. And in numbers that neither group feels a separation between them. Though being surrounded by a family that loves and supports you regardless of matters of parentage is the most important. Should there be an abundance, or even a monopoly, I'm sure the children will all be well. There is greatness in serving others. And those worthy of being served feel that weight more. If anything, being tasked with being a pillar to an individual, rather than an entire people... may be seen as a blessing. I know one of my greatest fears is having to be a leader myself, rather than just supporting another I deem worthy of it. But I trust that Miriam's will and mastery of herself and her fate will ensure she has caught and will nurture the best parts one could ask for. And with all of her advisors, part-siblings and the colony of Gods to grow in, she will be magnificent.

Greatly looking forward to the next piece. With all that is going on, I choose to feel and interpret things that I have seen in ways that give me hope for a good outcome. Whichever way it goes, whatever happens, I believe Nathan will continue to bask in the radiance of his mother's smile. Even should he need to put down his nephew. It will not likely be with malice or a previously unknown rage; but a necessity should it come to pass. Or at least that's what I feel. The truth will unfold itself before us in its own time, pending your time.

Thank you for your story. Be well. And thanks again for the 3rd, 6th and 7th Tags for This Story. At least as they are displayed on my end as I write this. ^.^

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 thanks really appreciate it. In Shaa Allah I hope to settle my financial situation then I will jump to patreon this small dose doesn't quench my fixed.

mizou28mizou28over 3 years ago

Thank you for your time and efforts, I'm glad to hear that you're well. I wish you all the best for life 👍

tkarddetkarddeover 3 years ago
Ready to see Cameron again!

I am so looking forward to seeing this through. I am saddened by the loss of their baby though. However this goes, I will be waiting and following and enjoying the way you spin your tales. I am so glad to see you back and to know that you are better. We missed you while you were away. Your talents are truly a gift and one that you give to us in your works. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Great story

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnover 3 years ago

More please! Need the next chapter ASAP!

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Hi Dude still waiting and it's also not cool when you promise to give us "freeloaders" a story and you don't. it's borderline cruel I have been pinning for the next chapter since I read your patreon page on Monday, imagine my disappointment everytime I refrese my profile.I know it's not my position to dictate how you doing your things but for future reference plz post the story before tell us when it will be available.No offense mister

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 18

@yuramwag. The chapter has already been submitted to lit. My apologies that it didn't come up over the weekend as I'd expected, but please keep in mind that after submitting the story to lit, I have little control over how long it takes to come up. Sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes as much as a week. I'll try to post another update when the date is confirmed, but keep in mind that many others appreciate the tentative release dates I provide in advance, so I won't be able to limit future updates to only known/confirmed dates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Chapter

This chapter while good wasn't quite at the same level as others. It seemed that Nathan would have tried to postpone Evie's desire to make a baby till a more practical time. Also, he had just had his hand chopped of, was recovering, and Evie was essentially saying I've never talked about this with you but can I have your child that I will be mine and Molly's. The other children that he fathered would still be his heirs but this one would not and I think that would even give Nathan pause as whether to give away his child.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 3 years ago
Whatever happened to

Eradne?

She seemed terribly important, but you've hardly mentioned her since.

Great story, though. Enjoying it.

goolicgoolicover 2 years ago

The only problem with this chapter is that Nathan promised Gisela that the only servant he would pleasure with tongue would be her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story giving all sorts of insights into what makes people tick, coupled with exciting action.

I am a bit disappointed that it would appear from the story so far, that Nathan has to be heavily involved with every female that comes into the story. Be it emotionally or sexually. I hope that he does not end up like Teflers John Blake in 3 Square Meals, fucking everything with a cunt, or Burnt Redstones Ben Shepherd, so irresistible to women that he seems to be fucking 2 or 3 a day, whilst holding down a 40 hour a week job.

A R W

Those two stories are excellent stories, like this one, I just find it less enjoyable with all the sex partners.

It also makes the story hard to follow when every few chapters a new female is introduced, who serves no real purpose except to show what a great lover the hero is. And suddenly you have 10 or 20 "main characters"

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

fuck off with this character.. everyone seems to be doing the most while he is fucking around.. what leadership? he just simps into feelings.. and has the girls crushing to following him.. which is really easy to do, with him being the only viable straight male.. seriously annoying.. I want to see him being crushed honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Great story... BTW, Nate needs a PA; the number of times he's asked himself a question, then says, "I have to ask so-in-so about that," and it might be two or three chapters later- if ever, when the issue arises again. It's good to know that he has 'a plan'. But as the great pugilist-philosopher Mike Tysen said: "Everybody has a plan until the get punched in the face."

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 16 Previous Part
Banished Series Info