All Comments on 'Banished Pt. 18'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always.l know that I sounded like a whining ass but what can I say am certified addict and I will be sad when this story ends.Thanks really appreciate it.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnover 3 years ago

I'm both thrilled and dissatisfied with the conclusion of this chapter... I so want to know what happens next with the fight for Cameron and you've just added another layer of intrigue.

Please hurry with the next chapter

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Bro to be honest this story has a lot of potential and many directions it can be spin,this is what am imagining the recent chapters are talking about the interaction between goblins and human yet it a fantasy land that's means they are all kind of races,plus the land itself is four times our wolrd,and am also not talking about the levels one can progress to be powerful.Bro this is a breakthrough with the right kind of imagination,skills and talents of which you

possessed I'm pretty sure the world you have created will be the next Game of thrones or the likes to those big stories.In Shaa Allah

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 3 years agoAuthor
Lmao

@Yuramwag. It's fine, I know how it can be while you're waiting for a release from something you've invested in, and I am certainly glad that you are invested! 😂

There's going to be a contest on my patreon page to choose the next piece of art I'll be getting commissioned, and which will be made available to everyone. To enter, simply suggest a scene from the series which you would like to see illustrated, and a poll will be created later in the month to select the winning scene. A link will be in my bio, but feel free to suggest the scene either through the private feedback function here, or directly on my patreon post.

Kousaka~

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasitc Chapter

Great work this chapter. My only "complaint" is the intrigue/waiting I must endure till the next chapter. BTW a great expanse and solidification of the Fantasy genre with the designation of positions, in a natural way that adds toward the future of the story. Happy writing and thanks for this story. One of the best stories on Literotica.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Epic

So great to get to read another chapter. Happy to see that Casey has done some soul searching, and I must say the old queen has a point, doesn't she? Hehehe. Yeah... Soooo glad Nathan likes being a good guy. That charisma... damn.

Also, couldn't help but think of sorcerer during the ceremony, and picture a prisoner wanting to die. A power from within. At least that's what came to mind.

I wasn't sure what to think until after it was told to us. But I think I like that the fey one seems to know who she is. Even if she isn't really that creature anymore, the knowledge seems to be there, and that's fascinating to me. Much more useful to our Pantheon to have one of the Unseelie as an adviser, or would she be a former Slaugh? Much is yet to happen, and I'm excited for more.

I love the dynamics and worldbuilding. The expansion of the sapient races is fantastic, though a small part of me wants this Ethan situation to progress to the next stage, if only to check back with the side story that was put on a blackout because of current future events. Though if it doesn't really pickup again, that's fine too. Plenty of world wherever you write, and its all ripe for the reading.

Thank you again for your work, be well.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

The scene of my choosing it when Nate meet Danica for the first time

DavidAlan2031DavidAlan2031over 3 years ago

I love both “Banished” and “Trapped in a Game”. I hope you keep working both and look forward to the next chapters.

2sharrj2sharrjover 3 years ago
one of the best story ongoing on the platform

pace of the story and unexpected turns make this saga just different

keep wring. take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this Story

love this story. Any eta on chapter 19?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

There are very few writers who can keep a story going coherently, and without getting bogged down and killing the pacing with so many characters and political entities at play, yet this story manages it and makes it appear easy. Great tension and mystery throughout yet enough pleasant breaks where I don’t get ‘war weary’ from the unending strain. In my estimation this is the best ongoing serial in this site currently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Banished Pt. 17 Previous Part
Banished Series Info