Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 04

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
5k words
4.6
33.9k
23

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - THE SEDUCTION

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

A month after Mae's initial confession, she invited me over to have dinner with her and her husband. It was the Friday after the 4th of July and she told me to be there precisely at 5:00. It was the first time that I'd been to her home, and at first I thought that the address might have been a mistake.

There is a community in San Jose called Silver Creek. It is a gated community, meaning the homes are a significant step above run-of-the-mill. Now, don't get me wrong, it isn't Beverly Hills, but it is very nice. Some of the homes are huge, Mae's home was not one of those, but nonetheless it was top notch.

It was the first time that I would meet her husband, Jason. He seemed nice enough, but, on the cover, they seemed like an unlikely couple. He was a bit nerdy and much older than Mae. But, I was not one to judge, and, with Mae, I suppose there was plenty to judge. But, by first impression he seemed nice enough.

When I arrived, out of Asian habit, I slipped out of my sandaled feet and left the sandals near the front door. Mae immediately gave me a grand tour. One of the first stops was her massage room. It was a very large, but simple room, with two massage tables, side-by-side, in the middle of the room.

I immediately asked her, "Why two?"

"Occasionally I give dual massages" and gave me a smile.

Other than the massage tables there was only a dresser. I noticed there were speakers for music. As I look around the room I remembered Terry giving me a tour of his home. But, this time there were no sex toys out in the open.

Then she pointed me toward the bathroom. The bathroom was as large as the massage room, which was large in itself, and the walk-in shower took up half the room. Just as she had described, it had shower heads and controls on the left and right side of the shower. The walls were made of marble and there were horizontal grab bars the length of the back wall of the shower. I could only imagine the stories that might be told if that shower could talk.

She continued the tour. Her house had 4 bedrooms. The massage room was one of the bedrooms. Two bedrooms were fully furnished guest rooms. But despite being fully furnished, a couple things stood out.

Both bedrooms had nice looking furniture with king sized beds. But neither of the beds had headboards. It just struck me as odd that she might skimp on the headboards when she furnished the rooms.

The second thing was the walls seemed barren. The walls had multiple hooks where picture might hang, but they all were empty. I didn't ask about and thought maybe she was in the middle of a modest decorating change out.

the fourth was an even larger grand master bedroom. Nothing about the décor suggested that the house was ever used for anything but living.

There was a formal dining and living room that looked like they were rarely used. But the largest room of the home was the family room. It was furnished with oversized sofas, tables and, of course, a large flat screen television.

She then led me through glass French doors to the backyard. Until we stepped outside, I hadn't really realized that her home sat on a hillside. The rear of her home faced the valley. It was a very nice view. The footprint of the home was U-shaped and it created a small courtyard within the U. In the center of it was a built-in Jacuzzi that was bubbling and frothing. Looking towards the rear fence line I could barely see the top of the roof of the homes behind her. It was very secluded.

I said the first thing that popped into my head: "Wow! This is so nice!"

"You like it?"

"This is incredible!"

"You know the best part?" Not knowing the answer, I shook my head. She continued, "No tan lines."

I didn't understand what she meant and she could read it on my face.

"No one can see into the hot tub area, which means I get to sunbathe nude; no tan lines."

I burst out laughing and said, "Oh my god! That is awesome. I could never do that at my parents' home. We're surrounded by two story homes and everyone can see into our backyard."

"You mean you haven't sunbathed nude because you're afraid people might see you? If I were you, I'd be doing it hoping someone would see me. If you've got it, you shouldn't be afraid to show it! And, believe me, you've got it."

I laughed, "Yeah, that is all I would need is someone telling my parents that they saw me sunbathing naked."

Mae looked at me seriously and said, "No one would tell them. I assure you, they'd keep it to themselves. They might mention it to another neighbor, but never to your parents."

We continued with some more small talk and went back inside.

Jason was not much of a conversationalist, and the circumstances of the introduction left me unimpressed. Getting to know Jason is not important to my story, so it really doesn't make a difference. No hanky-panky has ever occurred between the two of us.

Mae offered me a glass of wine. Being as I was under the legal drinking age I naturally accepted.

She was preparing an informal dinner, so I lent her a hand.

With dinner prepared, the three of us sat together at the dinner table. Mae and I poured the last drops from the bottle of wine. We were far from drunk, but we were all comfortably relaxed.

After eating, Jason volunteered to do the dishes and Mae suggested we go out to the hot tub. With Mae wearing shorts and me in a skirt, we sat at the edge of the Jacuzzi and dipped our feet into the water.

The weather was mild that day, but there was still daylight and the air was still warm.

I told Mae that the water felt so nice, to which she said, "Come on, let's get in."

I wasn't planning on a hot tub and said, "I don't have my swimsuit."

She said, "Look around, we don't need swim suits, remember?"

I didn't look around, instead I looked back towards the house. I could see Jason in the kitchen.

With my glance, Mae said, "Don't worry about him. It's no big deal," to which she stood up and proceeded to take off her top and bottom. I had suspected she was braless which turned out to be correct, but she also wore no panties. She stood before me naked. I couldn't help but admire her body tight body. She was evenly tanned with absolutely no hint of tan lines, her boobs were larger than mine and her pussy was shaved smooth. She had an ever-so-slight tummy of belly fat that her clothes never revealed, but it looked cute. She then lowered herself into the water and said, "Come on, don't be shy. What are you waiting for?"

I thought, 'what the hell, why not?' and stood as she had and undressed. But unlike her I was wearing under garments beneath my skirt and top. And, unlike Mae, my pussy was groomed, but closer to natural than trimmed. In a minute, like her, I was naked. I again looked back toward the house, Jason seemed to be completely unaware so I stepped into the water and was thankful that I did, because it felt so nice.

We sat in the Jacuzzi for about 30 minutes and I heard the door from the house open and Jason asked if we needed anything. Mae asked him to bring out some wine and join us.

I looked at her and said, "What?! Join us?"

She said, "Sure, why not? Trust me he's harmless."

Jason came out with three glasses and a fresh bottle of wine. I slinked down into the pool so my boobs were below the waterline. He stood near the edge of the pool and poured a glass and handed it to me, and then did the same for Mae. Lastly, he poured a glass for himself. He asked me if the water felt good. I assured him it was wonderful. And like nothing at all he started undressing in front of me; not down to a swim suit, but down to his birthday suit. He didn't have a hard on and didn't make any suggestive grins towards me. He wasn't as tanned as Mae, but what tan he did have had no lines like Mae. He just climbed into the Jacuzzi across from me, next to Mae.

For the next 45 to 60 minutes we just talked about nothing in particular. I became more relaxed and no longer uncomfortable that I was naked. Sometime during that time I was no longer slouched beneath the water. My boobs were above water. I started to forget the three of us were sharing the hot tub in the nude. But, my bladder was a bit full and needed relief. I said, "Can I use the bathroom? I need to pee."

Mae said, "Sure, just go inside. Do your remember where it is?"

"Yes, but can I have a towel or something?"

She said, "You don't need a towel. It's tile floors to the bathroom for a reason. Just walk slowly, we don't want you to slip."

So I awkwardly stood up. I realized it would have looked more awkward if I tried to cover any of my body parts with my hands, so I didn't even bother. Jason watched me, but the way he watched me did not make me feel uncomfortable. So I stepped out of the pool and started walking toward the house.

When I turned my back from them, Mae suddenly exclaimed, "Oh my God, you have a tramp stamp!"

I just turned back toward her and said, "Yeah, I guess I never told you." The tattoo is a yin and yang symbol with wings.

She asked, "Yin and yang? Why yin and yang?"

I didn't answer. I was still standing only a few feet from the pool and they both looking at me waiting for my reply. Standing there at that moment I expressed no embarrassment about my nudity. But, I was reluctant to answer the question. If it had only been Mae, I would have not been reluctant to tell her.

Then she lifted herself out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool. Jason did the same. She said, "Come on sit down for a minute, seems like this could be interesting."

So I went back to the pool and, like them, sat on the edge of the pool facing them. The three of us were fully naked with only our feet in the water. I was momentarily uncomfortable as our bodies had mostly been hidden below the water a few minutes before. I didn't feel he was checking out my body, or maybe he was just doing a good job not being obvious. As for me, I admit that I did look at his cock. He certainly did not have a hard-on, but by the same token, he wasn't completely deflated either. But, my attention actually was more on Mae than Jason. Looking at her, I realized I was aroused. My nipples became erect, and I noticed hers doing the same. It could have easily been due to the change of temperature from the hot water to the cool evening air.

Explaining my tattoo I said, "It's really not that interesting, just a little awkward." If I had really thought about, I could have just said that I liked the symbol.

Mae said, "Awkward? The three of us are sitting here naked and you're worried about awkward. Come on, let's hear it."

She had been leaning forward with her knees together. But in anticipation of my explanation she sat up slightly and brought her hands behind her to support her. I knew it was not my imagination, but her knees separated slightly allowing me to see her pussy.

I asked, "The tame explanation or the unabashed?"

"Unabashed, of course."

I hesitated for a moment and then explained. "Yin and Yang is all about balance. Balance of nature, balance of life, balance of death." They nodded in agreement. "Well, to me there is nothing more balanced than when a man and a woman are fucking. So, when a guy is fucking me from behind it is my subtle way of letting him know we're in balance."

Mae laughed and said, "That's it? That's not bad at all. In fact, it's priceless." Jason didn't say anything one way or another, but it was unmistakable that I saw his cock move.

I said, "I need to go pee."

I stood up and walked carefully inside the house. I relieved my bladder and wiped. And just like after some of our lunches, my pussy was wet. And it wasn't from being in the water.

I came back and they were both still sitting on the edge of the pool. So, again I sat the same way.

Jason offered to refresh my glass, but I declined. I told them, "I actually need to get going soon, but before I do I want to check out the rest of your yard."

Mae said, "Sure, come check out the lawn, it feels so good under your feet."

She stood and I did the same, I started to pick up my clothes and she said, "Don't worry, no one can see us. And even if someone does see you, you should be flattered, you're beautiful."

So I followed her out onto the lawn. The yard was big. Unlike my parent's home that is surrounded by a wooden redwood fence, her perimeter was all open wrought iron.

As we walked on the lawn it was hard not to enjoy their view. It was early twilight and the city lights were twinkling. She directed me all the way to the rear fence line. Because her home was on a hillside, from the Jacuzzi you could only see the top of the roof of the homes behind her. But as we approached the fence the homes became completely visible. She stayed back slightly, but told me to walk all the way up to the fence line. From my vantage point, I could now see into the full backyards of the homes behind hers. I could see people inside all three homes. No one was in any of the backyards. She then she walked up next to me and I asked her, "Do you think they can see us?"

In return she asked, "Do you care?"

"No."

We stood there nearly fifteen minutes. At the moment my head had a dozen thoughts popping through it. I half-hoped that someone would come out and see us standing there. No, that's not right. I didn't half-hope. I wanted someone to see me standing there. I was also thinking about Mae. I thought about the time when she asked if I had been with a girl. I remember her saying I should take the opportunity if I ever had one.

I guess I must have been in a slight gaze, because Mae asked, "What are you thinking about?"

I lied and said, "Just enjoying how nice the view is."

I had been facing the city the entire time. I turned to Mae and said, "I think I'd better get going home. My parents are getting up early tomorrow to go up to visit my brother at UC Davis. I haven't decided if I'm going too, but in case I do, I need to get a halfway decent night's sleep."

We turned to walk back toward the house and glancing up, my heart skipped a beat and I froze. There was a man watching us from a second floor window of the house next to Mae's. I said, "There's a man up there. He's watching us."

Mae said, "Yeah, I know."

"You knew?"

"Yeah, I knew. He's always watching hoping to catch a peak. Sometimes he gets lucky. Tonight he was doubly lucky. How does it make you feel? I love it when a guy watches me, I bet you're no different."

I smiled and said, "I guess you're right, I do too." When we had stood there staring into space earlier, I didn't recall wishing upon a star, but somehow or another, my wish came true.

We walked back to the hot tub. Jason was now immersed in the water again. I picked up my from the concrete. I think it was the first time in my life that I found myself getting dressed in front of a guy who I hadn't just finished fucking.

I told them both that I really enjoyed them inviting me and Jason said, "You're always invited."

Mae said, "Come on, I'll see you out."

Still naked, Mae walked me to the front door and I slipped on my sandals. Mae said, "I'm really glad you came over. Only thing is, now I'm really jealous."

"Jealous? Jealous of what?"

"Your body. I wish I had your body."

I said, "Are you serious? I want your body."

She contemplated my words and with a completely different intonation she said, "I want your body too."

We both went silent. It was a moment. We simply stared at each other, then she did a subtle wetting of her lips and leaned her lips to mine and they came together. I slightly parted my lips and she did the same. Our tongues mutually met each other halfway. The kiss was soft, sensuous and gentle only lasting brief seconds. It was momentous; it was the first time I had ever kissed a woman. But not just any woman; a slut, sex addict and admitted prostitute. Knowing her sexual nature made it even more exciting. It was even more exciting than the first time I open-mouth kissed a boy. Other than the obvious differences between a girl and a boy, I was now more experienced sexually than during that first boy kiss. My body was fully aware of the potential of a kiss, especially this kiss. And I knew that she knew the potential of such an exchange.

Mae pulled away and said, "Hmmm, I think I should let you go."

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, I think maybe you're right."

But neither of us moved. I could hear her breathing. I looked down at her bare chest as it rose up and down. I stared at her one more time and this time I leaned my lips toward hers. Again, our lips touched gently. Again, our tongues touched. The kiss was neither sloppy or wet. It was graceful. But this time it was not mere seconds. Ten seconds, thirty seconds, a minute, two minutes. Four or five minutes later and our tongues still did a waltz together. She did not try grab my body and I did not try to grab hers. But then gently her hand reached out to mine and we wrapped our fingers together as the kiss continued. We gently let our hands dance between us. Our breathing was becoming louder.

I heard the patio door open and close followed by noises in the kitchen; Jason had come back inside. Mae made no effort to stop; neither did I.

Mae pulled my hand toward her. She guided my hand and placed it flat against her stomach. She pointed my hand downward. She let go of my hand and brought her hand to my tummy and positioned it the same as mine, but I was clothed. Her hand worked its way down to the front of my skirt. I lowered my hand, as well. When I did, I could feel her body shift as she separated her feet. I could feel slight stubble of her shaved pussy. If I was naked, she would have been running her fingers through my pubes. Instead her hand was rubbing against the front of my skirt against my pussy. I wanted her to do that.

Never separating our lips, with my free hand, I reached for the waistline of my skirt and unbuttoned the first button and then the second. I then unzipped the zipper that was still holding my skirt up. I brought my thighs together tightly, and on its own, my skirt floated to the ground. I grabbed the elastic of my panties on one side and as I did, Mae moved her hand to the other side and together we pulled down my panties until they too fell to the floor. In a single step, I pulled my feet from my sandals, skirt and panties. Her hand went back to where it had been, now rubbing the tips through my pubes. I separated my feet slightly.

Apparently sensing my bashfulness, she went first. She slid her hand fully into my crotch gap and I felt complete tenderness as she slid a finger inside me. Our lips had never parted, but with her touch, I pressed my mouth firmly against hers and started to moan. I then reciprocated and eased a finger inside her. This sequence barely lasted a minute and she pulled her hand away. I followed her lead and did the same.

12