Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her mouth from mine and our now sticky hands intertwined again. We stood there staring at each other again. My body felt like it had just experienced an orgasm, but it hadn't. Then she lifted our hands together. She separated our fingers and then brought my hand to my mouth. I could smell her. I put my fingers in my mouth a savored the flavor. She stared at me and whispered, "Can you taste it?"

I simply nodded.

She did the same and sucked on her own sticky fingers. She opened her eyes and removed her fingers from her mouth. I wanted to keep sucking mine, but I removed them and brought them closer to my nose. Prior to then, my pussy was the only one I had ever smelled or tasted. I loved her smell.

I brought my fingers to her mouth to which she then proceeded to suck on them. It was the first lead I had taken. She then brought her fingers to my mouth and I sucked them too. We continued to stare as we did this. And then she removed her fingers from my mouth.

She put her hand on my shoulder and gently pushed downward. I bent my knees and lowered myself to the floor. As I did she moved her hand from my shoulder to the back of my head. I found myself face to face with her shaved pussy. She let go of me head and whispered, "Only if you want to." And I did want to.

I leaned toward her pussy and she widened her stance. My tongue came out and I slid it between her thighs. My tongue slid along her pussy and I could clearly feel her hardened clit. My hands reached for her ass and pulled her toward me. She whispered, "Stop. Stop for a minute."

I was afraid that she had a change of heart. But she didn't. There was a small table in the entry way. She shuffled over to it, sat and spread her legs. I crawled to where she moved and I dove in.

I was eating my first pussy and had no inhibitions. But I noticed something. I could taste cum.

I pulled back and stared at her pussy. A bead of cum was drooling from her pussy. It was obvious she and Jason had some fun before I arrived. I didn't care. I went back and purposely licked it from her. I pressed my mouth against her pussy and proceeded to suck and when I did I could taste and feel not only her juices but a significant amount of cum. The cum collected on my tongue. I pulled away and looked up at her. I stuck on my tongue to show her, then closed my mouth and swallowed. I stuck my tongue out again showing her what I had accomplished. Mae ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Suck it all out of me, that feels so good when you do that."

I returned to her beautiful pussy and alternated from sucking to licking it. But the entire episode lasted mere minutes.

Nearly as quickly as it started, Mae mumbled, "Oh God, oh God." I could feel her pussy pulse as she experienced an obvious orgasm.

Apparently satisfied she whispered, "Stop. Stop. That was all that I wanted."

I awkwardly stood up and she slid off the table. As I stood I considered the taste in my mouth and the feeling in my stomach I felt more like I had finished a blowjob than eating my first pussy.

I actually wanted more. I wanted to continued. I wanted her to do the same to me. But, I lied saying, "That's all I wanted too."

As we stood there, I became aware that I could still hear Jason in the kitchen. I wondered if had heard us too.

She asked, "Did you like how I taste?"

I said, "You know I did. I want you to taste me to."

She said, "Maybe another time. But I wanted you taste me because of what was inside me."

I smiled and asked, "You mean cum?"

She said, "Yes, did you like the taste?"

I said, "Everything about doing that was yummy. That just made it better."

She said, "So you liked the taste of that cum? So I take it you're a swallower, not a spitter."

I laughed quietly and said, "Sort of obvious."

I leaned down and picked up my panties and skirt. My panties were absolutely soaked. I could not believe I got so wet in so few minutes to make my panties as wet as they were. I slipped them on and then put on my skirt. I stepped into my sandals again and whispered, "I think I really should get going."

Mae said, "I'm glad this happened."

"Me too."

She said, "I want you to come back here again for dinner. Maybe on a night you can stay a little later."

I wanted to suggest the following night, problem was, I knew my period was due on Saturday or Sunday. If it did, just in case something happened again, I didn't want to spoil it with my period.

Then Mae said, "But maybe not until next Friday, because the curse is due."

Until that moment I didn't realize that our cycles were closely synced.

I said, "Yeah, I think Friday could work."

And then we stared at each other again. Sensing a potential relapse Mae said, "Probably a good idea that you get going."

I said, "Thank you for tonight. I know I'll never forget it."

To which Mae said, "Somehow or another I feel that your potential for memorable experiences is just beginning."

Finally, I stepped outside and about to walk away.

As I started to walk away, I said, "See you Tuesday."

Mae said, "Wait, one more thing you should know before you go."

I stopped and said, "What?"

She said, "Did you like swallowing that cum?"

I laughed and said, "I don't think I left a drop inside you. My stomach feels like I gave Jason a blowjob."

I don't know why I was surprised when she quietly said, "That wasn't from Jason."

I said, "Oh?"

She said, "But our boss would probably be pretty happy to know that you enjoyed swallowing his cum."

I said, "What?!"

She said, "You did like the taste of his cum, right?"

"Wait, you fucked Terry?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, and he is a great fuck too. He knows how to fill a girl."

Still shocked and said, "I ate his cum?"

She followed it with, "Probably the only thing you would have like more is if his dick was in your mouth along with all his cum."

I stood there speechless.

Mae said, "Good night Vanessa. I'll see you on Tuesday." She closed the door and I was alone on her porch with my head spinning from what she just said.

Holy shit! I had a stomach full of my boss's cum! She fucked him and I finished it!

I walked toward my parent's car that I had driven and looked up over at the house next door. The looker was now in the front window looking down at me. Now he knew what I looked like with clothes on too.

I drove home and felt like the car was three feet off the ground as I floated like a cloud.

12